Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

By thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... More

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 11 : "He's drunk!"

461 51 76
By thehobafluffz

"Yo! I'm back with my shit! 🐱✌️"

~ author nim

Hoseok pov:

Master tried to get up on his own, but again sit back on the bed. His wound must be paining alot. So I hold on both of his hands and tried to stand him up.

He did it but again fell on bed, i was wearing socks only. As I removed my shoes while bandaging him. So my foot slipped and I landed on top of him.

It wasn't I was expecting this so I froze at my place. His cold eyes were piercing through my soul. I want to look away from his eyes but, couldn't.

After some seconds of stares, I got back into my sences and got up from him while clearing my throat. I fixed my skirt and looked at him, who was sitting on my bed.

"You know, no need to help me. I can get to my room by my own." He said in a sarcastic tone and got up without hissing in pain, like he was doing before.

Was that all an act? For what?

He went to the door like he never got hurt before. He stopped when he was  infront of the door and turn back to me. He doesn't look in good mood today. But the question he asked left me confused.

"Wear some manly clothes! These skirts doesn't suits you."

He said and went out of my room. 'But isn't it is my uniform?' I thought. I released a deep breath and went to the bathroom to change my clothes.

Next day:

Master had his breakfast and now he's working in his office room. And here, me and Lia are having our breakfast while chatting. That's when something came in my mind. So I asked her.

"Lia!" I said. "Hmm, what is it oppa?" She said while looking at me. She is calling me oppa from the very first day, and now I'm used to it.

"Did master ever punished you?" I asked not knowing what would be her reaction or reply. But it somewhere is important to know this for me. I don't want him to do something like that to her.

"Nah~ he's just too sweet to punish me!" She replied happily which left me speechless. 'What do you mean by he never punished you for anything?'

'He almost ate me alive that day!'

"Hey~ you here oppa?" She waved her hand infront of my face which brought me back to reality. "Ya- yeah! I'm here. You sure he never punished you? Didn't you ever made any mistakes?" I asked again as I couldn't digest what she just said.

"I did so many mistakes. But, as you know he treat me like his little sister. So, whenever I did any mistakes he just let it go. He never told me to ask for forgiveness." She explained.

'My fault wasn't even too big, than why punishment? ╥﹏╥'

"But why are you asking this? Did something happened?" She asked worriedly. I just shook my head as no, as I don't want her to get worried because of me.

"Nah, just for information!" I said and she nodded. Then Yoongi (his cat) came to us. I picked him up as I was the first to finish my breakfast. I started playing with him, he's the only one love besides my unnie.

Being with him makes me so happy. I was smiling and Lia notice it. "Oppa! (I hummed) Why don't you and Yoongi (his cat) take a walk in the garden outside. It's been a while since you guys spend some time together." She lovingly said.

"Ok! But let me know if there's any work for me." I said and she nodded. I walked out with Yoongi in my hands. I was walking down the stairs outside, but felt some stares on me. I don't know but whenever I came out the mension I felt so many eyes on me.

This make me kinda uncomfortable. I walked down the last stair while I was in my thought an expensive car came at me in its full speed. I rewinded the same moment, when I first met master.

I sit there while hugging small yoongi tightly, hoping it won't hit me. And after a few seconds when nothing happened, i opened my eyes slowly and saw that car only inches away from my face.

I sighed in relief and fell on my butt. A man ce out of the car and bent down to my level. "Hey! I'm sorry, are you ok?" He asked worriedly. I looked up and saw Cha Eun Woo, the one who saved me last week from master.

"Hey, i asked if you're ok?" He again asked. This time I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." "That's good to hear. Get up!" I gently hold on my arm and stand me up.

"Woah! You are wearing a skirt? Why tho?" He shockingly asked. "Yes, actually I work here! And thank you for saving me that day." I bowed to him. "Are you talking about last week's accident? (I nod) No need for that. I know master Suga has some anger issues, but he don't have to kill everyone because of that."

He said and ruffled my hair softly. He is seriously so handsome to be honest, no doubt why Lia loves him this much. "Who's this little creature! It's so cute!" He said while stroking Yoongi's (his cat) hair. "He's yoongi, my pet cat. I came out to play with him for sometime!" I said with a smile.

"Then let me play with him too. I love cats!" He took yoongi in his arms started walking with me.

A/n pov:

Both of them started playing with yoongi in the backyard. It's been so many days he got happy like his personality. But not knowing that someone is watching them from afar.

"What the heck he is doing with Hoseok?"

In the evening:

Hoseok pov:

I came back from outside with yoongi (his cat)  all dirty. I was about to go upstairs but master was coming downstairs. I bowed to him, but he didn't said anything.

"Where are you going master?" I asked. "None of your fucking business!" He said in his harsh and cold voice and went out.

I sighed. 'What I was even excepting besides that?' I thought and went to my room to have a shower with yoongi. (his cat)

At late night:

I was waiting master to come back home. So whenever he'll be back, I'll give him his dinner and go to bed. I'm feeling so tired, because after coming back from outside I still played with Yoongi (his cat) for a quite long time.

I sent Lia to sleep with Yoongi. Now I'm hardly controlling my sleep while sitting on the couch in the living room.

After some time, i heard some cars parking outside and someone is shouting really loudly outside that I could hear him clearly.

"Leave me! Where are you taking me? Who are you all?" Master entered the living room while stumbling on his steps and some Eun Woo hyung is holding him to give him support.

I immediately went to him and give him support. "What is going on? What happened to master?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing! Just he's drunk. I have some work. Take him to his room!" He left that place and I helped master to get in his room.

He kept on stumbling but I was holding him tightly. I made him lay down on his bed and removed his shoes.

Finally I can sleep.

I covered him with blanket. I got up and turned around to leave the room, but he hold my wrist and pulled me on his bed beside him.

Before I could react, he howered over me and looked in my eyes with his drunken once.

"What are you doing?" I tried to push him but he hold both of my hand and pinned them over my head. "Just giving you punishment!" As these words left his mouth, my heartbeat raised.

"But why tho!? I greeted you when you came back!" I protested. "Not because of that." He smirked "Cause you were roaming around with Eun Woo!" "So what's wrong with that?" I asked.

"It's totally wrong!" He said in his deep voice giving me chills down my spine. "Can I ask why?" I asked in my shaky voice. He moved his face to my ear and whispered.

"Cause you belong to me!"

He immediately kissed me on my lips. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling him biting on my lips. He slided his tongue in my mouth. We exchanged our salvia, and I tested the disgusting flavour of alcohol.

He slided his kiss down my jaw and neck. My breath is getting more and more heavy. He sucked my soft spot and a moan escaped my mouth.

"Mmmmhhhhh!"

I was hoping this don't get any more further. Then his grip on my hand loosened and he slowly get away from my neck.

I moved my head and look at him sleeping. To be honest, he's looking like a steamed dumpling.

"This is my chance!" I thought and tried to get away from him. But he put his hand on my waist and pulled me so close that, I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

I sighed knowing there's no escape from here. My eyelids became so heavy. I need to sleep now, but here?

I was in my thoughts but I didn't noticed when I fell asleep beside him.

"In his arms!!"

-: To be continued :-

Hey there~~

How have you been this week?
I hope it went good ☺️

Well for me, it was just so sleepless. I studied almost whole day and night for the whole week.

Still I did good in my exams. Now that I'm here, I'll give updates regularly like before.

Oh~

Wait wait!

I got to tell you all something else too.

Last saturday, i was studing in the night. It was barley 10 pm. I was getting notifications over notifications.

So, I checked my phone and got to know that I got 1k views on Mafia's little maid on Wattpad.

I want to thank you all for this achievement, and for loving the trash i write.

And for cuddles, I'm thinking to publish it tomorrow and end the story.

Stay tuned.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
11.7K 669 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...
342K 16K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
1.4K 78 32
-!DISCONTINUED!- "I'm numb to everything. Everything is red. It wasn't always like this, everything was once bright and colourful. Now though, its.."...