The Blood of Old Valyria

By LucianaLorein

They are the ones whose souls desire freedom. They are those who can both destroy the world and allow it to f... More

🤍
The Blood of Old Valyria
Prologue
PART 1 | DAYRAENA
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
PART 2 | THE SLEEPING DRAGON
Characters for Pt.2
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

XI

1.3K 49 2
By LucianaLorein

~The Blood of Old Valyria~
Chapter XI

Her body seemed to him to be the shell of a mysterious soul.

He was ready to admire her nakedness until dawn, to memorize every curve, every mole, every expression on her pretty face. He loved to watch her wriggle under him as his lips closed over her nipples, loved to hear the moans of pleasure that came from her lips, reddened from multiple kisses. He wanted to caress her body, to kiss her, to feel the soft smooth skin under his rough fingers.

Daemon was completely absorbed, mesmerized by his enchanting lady. He disappeared into her embrace, oblivious, giving himself over to the sensations, just like Dayraena. Her skin had become very sensitive, making every kiss or touch of the prince's fingers bring as much pleasure as the woman had never experienced in bed.

She rested her head back on the pillows, smiling. Happiness and arousal came over her in a soft wave, causing Reyena to sigh convulsively. Her body and mind eagerly responded and gave in to the caresses of the skillful dragon prince. Meanwhile, he was moving lower, down to her belly. Rough fingers slid over the white skin of her thighs, tickling lightly. The woman giggled, then bit her lips in anticipation. She put one hand behind her head, running the other from the dimple between her collarbones to the bottom of her belly, where the dragon flames had long since flared.

There was a chill in the room. The wind blew in and around the bedroom, touching the bodies of the passionate lovers, but the heated and excited couple didn't notice it at all. Rain pounded on the castle walls, angry waves crashed against the rocks, logs crackled in the fireplace, the bed creaked pleasantly....

Damon's breath burned the inside of the woman's thigh. Reyena threw her head back, resting her nose against the bend of his elbow. All she could hear were her own sighs and quiet moans that grew louder by the minute. The woman arched up and spread her legs wider. She felt the firm grip of the man's hands on her hips and the lips... Lips and tongue that did things she could hardly imagine.

She had never felt so good. Never.

What Damon was doing made a woman clutch the sheets until her knuckles turned white, made her moan and squirm and want more. It drove not only Dayraena crazy, but the prince himself. He loved giving his lady pleasure. Her long moans were music to Targaryen ears, and the way she arched her back was a treat for his eyes every time Daemon looked at Dayraena.

Feeling on edge, Dayraena pulled the prince to her. She could feel his heart beating. It was fast and strong. Reyena gazed into Daemon's warm eyes that radiated care and tenderness. The prince seemed vulnerable to her at that moment. They were both vulnerable right now. Naked not only of their bodies, but of their souls as well.

"Skoros issi gaomā naejot nyke... (What are you doing to me...)," Targaryen whispered, smiling contentedly.

He felt her lips on his. It was a sweet and fervent kiss.

"Ūndegon aōha bartos, (Taking over your mind)," she chuckled softly. "Se ao ñuhon...(and you are mine)."

While thunder shook the heavens and lightning pierced, Damon and Dayraena were given to sweet oblivion. Their bodies entwined again and again, their moans must have filled the entire castle, but the valyrian didn't care if they were heard or not. They were enjoying each other, the rest shouldn't matter right now.

Dayraena settled on the man's hips and gathered the curls that wrapped around her body, hiding her from Daemon's gaze. Gelarion held the silver mane in her hands, allowing the prince to savor its curves, and then she quickly released her hair, looming over the Targaryen. White waves came over the lovers along with the orgasm that pierced Dayraena's body.

But even then, they did not stop. The flames devouring everything in their path only grew hotter, energizing the dragons' bodies to continue the ancient night dance.

They enjoyed each other to the point of exhaustion right up until dawn. As the sky lit up with the first rays of the sun, Daemon and Raena settled down to sleep. Tired and content.

Dayraena awoke close to noon. She lay on the crumpled sheet, unwilling to open her eyes. The echoes of the night's passion were not forgotten by her body. The woman listened to her sensations and realized more and more how much she had enjoyed tonight. A smile involuntarily shone on her lips, and a pleasant shiver ran through her body. Warmth spilled from her heart to the tips of her toes.

The night storm had long since ceased, giving way to the sun. A cool breeze blew into the bedroom and touched the naked female body. Dayraena shivered, but didn't open her eyes. The blanket was probably on the floor, considering how ardently the lovers had pleasured each other during the night.

The woman grinned, putting her hand behind her head and gently running her fingertips across her chest where the prince's hands had been hours ago. Thinking of him Reyena opened her eyes nonetheless and turned her head to the side.

Daemon was awake. He was lying on his stomach, pillow tucked under him, looking at the lovely body he'd been caressing before sunrise. The prince didn't immediately notice that woman was looking at him, but when he did, his lips spread into a gentle smile.

"Good morning," Reyena said softly, turning on her side, facing Daemon.

"Morning," his voice was hoarse from sleep, but soft. The woman thought she had never heard such a gentle tone toward herself before, not even from her sisters and brother. Just one word spoken and she was already overcome with euphoria.

They lay looking into each other's eyes and smiling stupidly, as if they were in their teens, when little else mattered to them.

"Do you think they're looking for us in King's Landing?" Dayraena grinned, placing a palm under her cheek.

"You maybe, me not," the prince said, rising up on his elbows. "Unless, of course, they've linked your disappearance to me.... But that is unlikely."

"It seems to me that Rhaenyra might well guess..." Dayraena said thoughtfully. She didn't care if her family was worried or not. They knew that their older sister was free to do as she pleased.

Damon grinned and shrugged.

"I suppose, but I doubt she'll raise the alarm," he moved closer to the woman, removing the pillow from beneath him. The prince was now contemplating the Valyrian woman's face. "So we can relax and enjoy the day further..."

Dayraena bit her lip and giggled, wrapping her arms around the prince's neck as she had done so many times during the night. He kissed her, running his palm through her tangled milky curls, then nuzzled into the curve of her neck.

"I should take a bath..." Rayena voiced her thoughts. Damon hovered over her and nodded in agreement. Reluctantly, he got up from the bed and threw on a black robe, leaving the woman alone to give orders to the servants.

Dayraena stretched, stiffening briefly, and then sat up, dropping her feet to the cold floor. Wrinkling her nose, the woman slid off the sheet and picked up her dress from the floor, straightening it. When she saw how crumpled it was, the white-haired woman sighed sadly and placed it carefully on the bed.

The door closed quietly and Dayraena turned at the noise. It was a full maid, holding a brocade robe and soft flat-soled shoes. She bowed in a quick bow and briefly froze at the sight of the beautiful and naked lady. The girl unfolded the robe and helped her put it on. Then she left for a while, and when she returned, she was holding a light blue dress. On top of it lay an engraved wooden comb, which Dayraena would use after her bath.

Soon a portable small tub was brought into the bedroom that could barely fit two people. Yes, Dayraena wouldn't mind taking a bath with Daemon..... The slip of a thought brought a sly smile to the woman's face.

When they had finished filling the tub with hot water from multiple jugs, Daemon appeared. He ordered the servants to leave and, throwing his robe on a nearby chair, lowered himself into the steaming water.

A true dragon.

The prince glanced at Reyena, who was standing near a shelf of books. He slowly circled her figure, hidden beneath a large robe, and then gazed at the woman's profile. Her long fingers ran along the spines of thick books and grasped one of them.

"Do you like reading about the history of your house?" she turned to him with a slight smile, giving him a tender look.

Daemon nodded.

"I've read this book more than ten times," the prince grinned as he recognized the red cover of the book.

Dayraena flipped through the book and then set it down, sighing.

"The Targaryens have a much more interesting history than my house," the woman pursed her lips, moving closer to the tub.

"But ours is bloody and violent, with a glimmer of light, unlike your house's."

"Yes... The Gelarions chose prosperity over war," Reyena nodded and kicked off her soft shoes, stepping onto the cold floor. Daemon, noticing the woman's actions, moved closer to her, holding out his hands. He quickly untied her robe and put his arms around Lady Gelarion's waist, kissing her flat stomach. The prince heard a blissful sigh and looked up at the woman smirking contentedly. She threw aside her robe and lowered her hands to Targaryen's strong shoulders.

The dragon prince let go of her and stepped back, allowing her to climb into the tub, but because it was too small for two, Rhaena had to sit directly on Damon's strong thighs. The milky waves enveloped them and Dayraena smiled happily. The prince, captivated by the maiden's beauty, couldn't take his eyes off her face.

"I thought yesterday morning was beautiful, but I was wrong," the woman hummed, her forehead touching Targaryen's.

Damon closed his eyes, savoring the serenity of the moment. Despite their brief acquaintance, he felt an incredibly strong bond with this mysterious woman. The realization that Dayraena had chosen him was intoxicating. The prince put his arm around her and she lowered herself slightly to rest her head on his shoulder.

Daemon imagined how they, riding dragons, would travel through Essos. The thought excited him, pleased him, made him feel a sense of anticipation. But then a sudden thought struck him. The thought of Rhea Royce's inheritance, what he wanted to receive. Now he was already questioning the necessity of flying to the Vale. If Daemon was going to Essos, then what would he need the Runestone for? The prince threw back his head, feeling Rayena's warm breath on his neck. She left a weightless kiss on his collarbone, relieving the prince of his thoughts.

Dayraena relaxed in the man's arms. She didn't think about anything, nor did she want to. Daemon lightly stroked her back with his fingertips, making the woman smile serenely.

They climbed out of the tub only when the water began to cool. The servants brought breakfast, though it was already lunchtime. Daemon and Reyena sat down at the set table. Fried duck eggs, bacon, hot bread with butter and honey.... The couple stretched their breakfast as long as they could. They should be back in King's Landing by evening, or Lady Gelarion's disappearance would already be suspicious.

Dayraena towered over the bed, looking at the dress the maid had brought and wondering whether or not to put it on now. Daemon, his chin resting on the woman's shoulder and his hands resting on her belly, suggested that it would be a good idea not to get dressed yet, but if they had sex again, it would be a wasted bath.

Reyena grinned at her thoughts and rested her head back on the man's shoulder.

"Will you show me the castle?" The woman asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"As you wish," Damon kissed the silver-haired maiden behind her ear and pulled back so as not to disturb her dress. He should have dressed himself, too.

The dress was simple, but beautiful. The collar of the shallow neckline was framed by patterns reminiscent of waves, the sleeves were wide and long, reaching to the floor, the corset, as well as the neckline was decorated, but not in the form of waves, but more complex patterns, and the skirt was simple and monochrome.

Damon helped lace up the dress and then finished dressing himself. He watched Reyena comb through her wavy and tangled hair in front of a small mirror. The prince could tell from the woman's sigh of frustration that she wasn't doing a very good job. Waving her hand at the unkempt strands, Dayraena put down the comb and she and Damon left the bedroom.

The pair took a long wander around the ancient Targaryen fortress. Dayraena peered into almost every room and climbed every tower. Daemon watched the joy on Dayraena's face change to admiration and then interest. The woman was inquisitive, so when she got to the library it was hard to push her out of there. The last room the pair visited was the Painted Table Chamber.

"There it is," Reyena exhaled as she walked down the stairs, each step bringing her closer to the legendary table. Daemon followed silently behind her.

Dayraena walked around the painted table, mesmerized, running her fingertips over the surface and examining all the small details. She closed her eyes, imagining that Aegon, Rhaenys, and Visenya had once stood in her place. The trinity that united the six kingdoms.

"Your family has a beautiful castle..." Dayraena sighed, looking around at the high ceiling, the tall windows, the large fireplace. Damon leaned his hip on the edge of the table and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's yours like?" The prince asked, tilting his head to the side.

"It... Remotely resembles Dragonstone. You've probably seen it from afar, if you've flown by. There are fewer rooms, but they're much brighter and warmer. Perhaps the largest room there is the library. My ancestors collected a lot of books on magic, and history as well.... We have folios from Valyria itself. Of course, we also have a throne room. It's quite large, with engraved columns, tall stained glass windows, a floor of different kinds of marble... I like the throne the best. It's made of the skull of Raynor Gelarions' dragon Syndor."

Damon listened to her carefully, imagining the hall she was describing. He wanted to see the throne made of the dragon skull and the folios from the land of their ancestors.

"Despite all its splendor and beauty, I don't like Flaming Dragon Castle and I don't consider it my home," she said suddenly, bringing Damon back from fantasy to reality. He arched an eyebrow, waiting for her to continue, though he had a pretty good idea what she was talking about. "I have almost no happy memories of it."

Sadness filled Dayraena's multicolored eyes. The prince pushed away from the edge of the table and walked quickly to the woman, wanting to support her and make the bad memories disappear.

"It is all in the past," Targaryen spoke softly, leaning his palm against the smooth, pale cheek of Rhaena. She looked up at him, and a grateful smile touched her lips. "When we leave Westeros, a new life will begin, away from palace intrigue, gossip, and a burdensome past."

Dayraena covered the dragon prince's hand with her own and pressed herself harder against his warm palm. She still could hardly believe that in such a short time she had grown closer to Damon than to anyone else. It seemed to Reyena that with him she would do anything, but still feel protected.

The woman pressed herself against the prince, wrapping her arms around him. His lips touched the top of her head. Gentle strokes on her back and head, and weightless kisses soon turned into more insistent and confident ones. Dayraena grinned, realizing where this was going, but she decided not to resist the prince's will, not caring that they had recently taken a bath and were about to sweat again. Fortunately, there were no other people in the room, and even if there were, they hurried away so as not to witness what was not meant for prying eyes.

The wind was whipping her white curls, tangling them more than ever, and her dress was half unbuttoned and slightly down. The jets of wind took advantage of this and penetrated under the fabric of the dress, cooling her heated body. The sun hung over the sea line, there were still a couple hours to go before it set.

The pair strolled leisurely along the sand, along the caves of Dragonstone, enjoying the last few hours spent in such close proximity. When Dayraena returned to the capital, she would not have time to see the prince. She would have to deal with her aunt and uncle first, then talk to Rhaenyra, and monitor Viserys' health for a couple of days before she could travel to Essos with peace of mind.

"Aren't you cold?" Dayraena looked questioningly at Targaryen, dressed only in a white shirt, breeches, and high boots.

"No, I'm used to the climate here," he shook his head with a small chuckle as he watched the woman wrap her arms around herself in an attempt to keep warm. It was quite cold on Dragonstone due to the constant winds that blew in from the sea.

Damon walked over to Reyena and put his arm around her shoulder, sharing his warmth with her.

"You're quite the dragon," Dayraena laughed, feeling the prince's hot skin beneath shirt. Targaryen grinned, listening to the ringing of the woman's laughter.

They walked in silence for some time.

"You should see the sky on Fire Island..." Gelarion said dreamily, throwing back her head and looking up at the sky, which was gradually turning red.

Damon looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"... We often see dragons in the sky. They don't fly alone, but in groups, as if it were more fun for them..." she said thoughtfully, her magical eyes fixed on the sky.

"How many dragons live on the island?" Daemon asked. He knew that the Gelarions had far more winged lizards than the Targaryens and that they lived free, unlike the dragons of the royal family.

Dayraena pondered, trying to count all the fire-breathing lizards.

"... About twenty," Dayraena shrugged, unsure of her answer. Daemon stopped suddenly, catching the woman's perplexed look.

"I don't believe it..." the prince exhaled and shook his head, "How do they get along on a small island?

"Oh, most of them are young and of a size comparable to.... I don't know. A dog," she nodded to herself and continued. "But adult dragons can sometimes be seen fighting in the sky. Older ones, like Egarax and Vertax, are not interested in youngsters. They have plenty of space, and some of them fly away and we don't know where."

"Hopefully, when we go to Essos, we'll visit the Fire Isle on the way."

"Yes, I'll have to get everything I need from there, mostly books," Reyena grinned.

The pair continued their journey along the caves. They talked, laughed, Reyena even twirled with Damon in an impromptu dance and he splashed her with seawater.

"Damon!" Gelarion laughed, covering her face from the salty drops with her hands. The prince chuckled softly at her, then scooped her up and kissed her, hearing her doomed sigh. Daemon couldn't stop, he kissed her long and ardently, feeling the desire building up again.

Dayraena mewled and pulled away, feeling the same as the prince.

"I won't be back in King's Landing until midnight at this rate."

Damon laughed and opened his arms, instead taking her cold palm in his hot one.....

I thought I'd treat you to a few chapters. I'll probably post another one tomorrow🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 4.2K 38
Aemond had a dragon. Uri held the dragon flame. Together they could be unstoppable. 🧚♀️ Uri was destined for more than teaching fairies at Alfea w...
318K 9.9K 38
History tells us the story of the Dance of Dragons. What it does not tell you is the story of Fire and Blood, joining one another to either become a...
11.1K 297 6
The dragon twins were burdened with the rage of the fourteen flames, when they waged their war they unleashed their unrelenting fury on the realm, ca...
94.1K 4.8K 37
"And I screamed for whatever its worth I love you aint that the worst thing you ever heard? And Davina looked up grinning like the devil." 🐉 Maegor...