๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท...

By sillydestiny

(๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘‚๐‘) โ™กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ™ก ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1~โ โ™ช
Chapter 2~โ โ™ช
Chapter 3~โ โ™ช
Chapter 4~โ โ™ช
Chapter 5~โ โ™ช
Chapter 6~โ โ™ช
Chapter 7~โ โ™ช
Chapter 8~โ โ™ช
Chapter 9~โ โ™ช
Chapter 10~โ โ™ช
Chapter 11~โ โ™ช
Chapter 12~โ โ™ช
Chapter 13~โ โ™ช
Chapter 14~โ โ™ช
Chapter 15~โ โ™ช
Chapter 16~โ โ™ช
Chapter 18~โ โ™ช
Chapter 19~โ โ™ช
Chapter 20~โ โ™ช
Chapter 21~โ โ™ช
Chapter 22~โ โ™ช
Chapter 23~โ โ™ช
Chapter 24~โ โ™ช
Chapter 25~โ โ™ช
Chapter 26~โ โ™ช
Chapter 27~โ โ™ช
Chapter 28~โ โ™ช
Chapter 29~โ โ™ช
Chapter 30~โ โ™ช
Chapter 31~โ โ™ช
Chapter 32~โ โ™ช
Chapter 33~โ โ™ช
Chapter 34~โ โ™ช
-โœง*โ .โ A/N*โ .โ โœง-
Chapter 35~โ โ™ช
Chapter 36~โ โ™ช
Chapter 37~โ โ™ช

Chapter 17~โ โ™ช

860 52 0
By sillydestiny

The next morning, Cale and Athanasia, along with the others, were gathered, looking at Choi Han who was preparing to leave as Cale explained his plan to him.

Athanasia Though with a smile, "I can't wait to see Rosalyn and Lock. I'm kinda excited to see them."

Cale stared at Choi Han for a moment, seemingly contemplating something. Then he spoke, "You, you're going to go like that?"

Choi Han replied confidently, "Yes."

Cale sighed, seemingly displeased with Choi Han's response. After a moment, he spoke again and threw a bag towards Choi Han.

Choi Han caught the bag and looked inside, finding herbs, potions, and money. He seemed surprised by Cale's gesture.

Cale spoke up, seeming a bit irritated, "What? Why? What do you want? Just chuck it away if you don't want it."

Athanasia shook his head, understanding Cale's intentions. She spoke up and said to Choi Han, "Good luck and be careful on your way."

As Cale turned his head to leave, he bid farewell, "Goodbye."

Athanasia followed Cale closely behind.

Choi Han smiled and said, "I will be back."

He then proceeded to say his goodbyes to the others and confidently added, "I'll see you at the capital."

Meanwhile, Zaphyr remained invisible on Athanasia's shoulder and communicated with him through their telepathic connection. Zaphyr informed Athanasia, "I also put some protection on the black-haired human since the black dragon put a magic on him."

Athanasia replied gratefully to Zaphyr's message, "Thanks, Zaphyr

As the group left Puzzle City, the City of the Tower, and began to head for the capital, Hans, the loyal servant, spoke up to Cale and Athanasia, "Young master, Lady Athanasia, the sun is already setting. We should camp here for the night."

Athanasia nodded in agreement and said, "Okay."

While they settled down, Athanasia noticed Zaphyr and Hong and On seemingly engaged in conversation. Curious, she wondered if they were talking about the dragon. Observing their interactions, Athanasia chuckled a little, seemingly amused by their mysterious exchanges.

Cale noticed Athanasia's amusement and asked, "What is it?" as he looked down at the three of them.

Hong and On, as usual, simply responded with a "meow," while Zaphyr avoided Cale's gaze, not giving away their discussion.

Sighing, Cale thought to himself, "Choi Han is gone, and now the dragon is following me willingly. I can't stop him."

Meanwhile, Zaphyr, the fox, began to follow Athanasia, drawing nearer to her. Zaphyr eventually settled on Athanasia's shoulder, and she smiled, gently petting the fox.

Cale sighed again, watching this interaction. He felt the weight of responsibility as the dragon and Zaphyr chose to be with him, even though he couldn't control their actions.

Suddenly, another carriage appeared nearby. Vice Captain Hilsman took it upon himself to investigate.

Observing the shabby carriage, Athanasia wondered aloud, "Isn't that where Taylor and Cage are riding?"

The person from the carriage introduced himself as Tom, stating that he was a part of Marquis Stan's estate.

A realization dawned upon Athanasia, and she thought, "I was right; this is Marquis Stan's carriage."

Cale was taken aback, shocked by the revelation.

Shit! he hadn't noticed the lack of patterns or flags, and now he felt the weight of his mistake.

Cursing himself, Cale thought, "Damn it! One left, and three showed up, and not just any three average beings.

One was a dumb dragon, another was a crazy priestess who wanted to be excommunicated, and the third was a punk from Marquis Stan's family."

Cale let out a heavy sigh, feeling overwhelmed by the unexpected company. He glanced at Athanasia, who seemed unfazed by the situation, as if she had expected it all along

Taylor spoke up with a sense of consideration, "It would be rude to ask you this suddenly. If it is inconvenient for your party, we will leave."

Taylor's thoughts betrayed his insecurities, believing that even the most neutral Count Henituse could be uncomfortable mixing with him.

Cale responded, "Why would you leave?

This isn't my property. I wouldn't do something so childish when we are both fellow travelers."

Athanasia agreed, nodding with a smile, "He's right, Master Taylor."

Cale extended his hand for a handshake and introduced himself, "I am Cale Henituse of the Henituse family."

Athanasia followed up with a smile, "I am Cale's fiancée."

Taylor and Cage, surprised by the confirmation of the rumors about Cale having kind-hearted fiances

observed Athanasia, who showed no sign of hatred or disgust. They exchanged glances for a moment.

Returning his gaze to Cale, Taylor explained his difficulties with stepping out due to his unstable legs. Cale nodded understandingly, saying, "I know."

Taylor extended his hand for a handshake and greeted them warmly, "Nice to meet you, Young Master Cale and Miss Athanasia. This is my companion, Priestess Cage-nim."

Athanasia nodded to both Taylor and Cage and said, "It's also nice to meet you both."

Cage, with a friendly smile, greeted Cale and Athanasia, "Nice to meet you, Young Master Cale and Miss Athanasia. My name is Cage. May the peace of the night always be with you."

Athanasia reciprocated the sentiment, "May the peace of the night always be with you."

Internally, Athanasia found Taylor much more agreeable than Venion and smiled to herself.

However, Cale couldn't help but think sarcastically, "Peace of the night my ass. She's acting all nice and innocent, even though she finds that to be so annoying. That is the number one reason she wants to be excommunicated."

Cale then spoke up with a smile, declaring, "I do not believe in God.

Trash mode on."

Taylor and Cage looked at Cale with a puzzled expression. Cage wondered, "What kind of crazy thing is he talking about to a priestess?"

Athanasia, unfazed, simply smiled.

Taylor commented, "You're an interesting person."

Cale replied, "Yes, I am."

Cale glanced at Athanasia, who was beside him with a smile on her face.

Calling for Hans, Cale instructed him to help Taylor and Cage by setting up separate meals and a campsite next to theirs. He told Hans not to look for him and to take care of everything.

Hans agreed, "Yes, sir. I will serve them like I am serving you, Young Master and Lady Athanasia

Cale then turned to Taylor and Cage, nonchalantly adding, "Whatever, go bring me some alcohol."

Taylor thanked Cale and Athanasia for their benevolence, but Cale brushed it off, saying it was nothing.

Athanasia observed the interaction with a smile, waving her hand as if to dismiss any gratitude.

Cale thought to himself, "I do it because I don't want to make a gap to get entangled with you."

He continued walking away, acknowledging that they only had one night together. He assigned Vice Captain Hilsman to take care of their guard duty as well.

As Athanasia followed Cale back to the carriage, they discussed the kittens, Hong and On, recognizing Taylor and Cage from before.

Cale instructed them to pretend not to know, just like they had done with the dragon and the fox.

Inside the carriage, Athanasia spoke to Zaphyr, who was on her shoulder, "You too, Zaphyr."

Zaphyr nodded in acknowledgment.

Cale leaned back in the carriage while Athanasia sat comfortably on the entrance of the carriage where hong and on sitting

The silver kitten, On, spoke up, asking about the black dragon, "So, does the youngest brother keep following us?"

Cale revealed, "Actually, I was just trying to save them. The fox already followed Athanasia, and I didn't make him pay back, but the black dragon kept following me..."

Cale glanced at Athanasia, who was smiling while patting Zaphyr on the shoulder.

With a mischievous smile, Cale thought, "Since it is like this, I might as well use the dragon for my benefit.

Now I have an extraordinary being better than Rosalyn, a genius capable of detecting mana."

Athanasia noticed Cale's smile and playfully Though, "Sigh,

Cale, your face is making it obvious what you're thinking right now. Probably thinking about benefiting from using the black dragon, haha."

Cale responded with a smile, "Might as well make it work hard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 2.5K 8
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜" โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ข โ”€๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€ สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แดแด˜แด›ษชษดษข แดา“า“แด‡ส€ แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ สœษชs sสŸแด€แด„แด‹แด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡. ษชษด...
39.5K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...
40.7K 1.3K 32
Cale and his company's everyday interaction. Short stories for a month. Dedicated to the entire Trash of the Count's Family characters, as a -thank y...
63.1K 1.5K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ญ) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...