The Missing Mafia Princess

By AshSmith321

Alexis Miller, who lived with her "family", soon will find out that they weren't her real family Alexis Mill... More

chapter 0 - introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bedroom Interior
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 23

1.6K 31 10
By AshSmith321

Hello everyone, I am wondering if I should make a Spotify Playlist for this book? Comment your thoughts about it, I'll reply to all of them!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! :)

Here is Alexis's  friends and how they look like

  Alena
In Alexis's mafia
Does street racing and fighting
Good at hand to hand combat
Age: 16

Alex
Is apart of Alexis's mafia
Does street racing and fighting
Good at hacking
Age:17

Sofia
Apart of Alexis's mafia
Good at guns
Age 17

Enzo
Does street racing and fighting
Good at hacking, guns and fighting
Age 17

Alessandro
In Alexis's mafia
Does street fighting
Good at hand to hand combat
Age 18

Alessia
In Alexis's mafia
Does street racing
Good with weapons and fighting
Age 19

Domenico
Apart of Alexis's mafia
Does street racing
Good at fighting
Age 17

Matteo and Valentino
Part of Alexis's mafia
Both does street fighting
Good at fighting
Ages 17 and 18

_____________________________________

Alexis's pov

We pulled into the garage and climbed out, I see that Antonio pulled into the driveway and stopped. He climbed out of his car looking very pissed.  He came our way and stood in front of us. " Want to explain what you two where doing there?" Antonio asked. I grabbed Angelo's hand. "Nope!" I said while running into the house. Antonio came running after us. We ran to our rooms and locked it before he can catch us. He started banging on my door yelling that I should open my door before I get into more trouble, but I unlocked it yet he didn't notice. "I am going to break this door down!" I heard him say outside my door. I open my door and he landed on the floor face first. I began laughing but he only got more angry. He stood up and looked at me with a angry face.  

"What, grumpy face?" I said looking at him. "Why didn't you tell me you street race and you know dad isn't going to be happy about this?" Antonio said standing there. " I know he isn't going to be happy and I thought you wouldn't approve of me street racing." I said looking at him and crossing my arms. "True but I wouldn't be so angry if you told me, we could have worked it out." He said. "Yeah but I love racing so you can't stop me from doing it." I said. "What was Angelo doing there then?" He asked. "It was just supposed to be him racing but I wanted to, he tried to stop me from signing in but he was to slow." I said to him. "Fine, you can still do it but don't get hurt or in any illegal racing." He said making me happy. " Thank you!" I said giving him a tight hug. " You are breaking my bones." He laughed. " sorry" I said relaxed a bit. I let go and he said he is going to hear what Angelo was doing there and walked out.

I closed my door and jumped onto my bed. I looked at my phone seeing a message. I opened it and read that he didn't know that there was a street race that was happening tonight. Huh strange. I thought. I texted Alena asking if everyone can meet here to go to the mall today at 10am. And not even a second later she texted back that everyone can. I smiled and went to sleep because it was 4 in the morning.

Angelo's pov

I sat on my bed when I heard Antonio knocking on my door. I knew I would get into more trouble if I didn't open my door so I unlocked it and open it. He looked angry though. "So want to explain why you went to a street race?" He said. "Because Enzo wanted me to go so he texted me the time and place and I went downstairs thinking everyone was asleep and Alexis was still up and asked me where I was going and I told her where and said if she didn't tell anyone I'll bring her with me." I said looking at the floor. "If you really like racing, then you can do it but not illegal racing because then you'll get into bigger trouble if you do that, just let me know when you want to go." He said making me smile and hug him. "Just don't crush my bones like Alexis did. " he said laughing. I nodded and let go. He said he is going to sleep and said goodnight. " goodnight." I said as he walked away. I layed on my bed and fell asleep.

Time skip till they wake up

3rd person pov

As everyone started waking up, they went downstairs to make their breakfast and sat down at the dining table. Alexis came downstairs looking tired. Alexis grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and poured chocolate cereal into her bowl and grabbed the milk and pour it into her cereal bowl. Alexis walked to the dining table and sat down. Riccardo looked up at Alexis and asked why does she looks so tired. Alexis replied saying that she couldn't sleep. Riccardo nodded and took a bite out of his bacon and read the newspaper. Today was Sunday, as Alexis looked at the back of the newspaper

Alexis's pov

Tomorrow is school again, I'm really not happy about it but with Alena there it makes me happy. Alena said that they are going to be here at 10 and it was now 7am in the morning so there is time to get ready. "Dad, can I and my friends go to the mall?" I asked. Dad looked up from his newspaper and said. "Sure how many of you are going to be there?" Dad asked. "About 12 of us are going to the mall." I said to dad. He nodded his head. "Sure but there is going to be one or two bodyguards with you guys."  "Thank you dad!" I said excited for the day. "No problem priciessa" Dad said smiling. An hour has past already, I looked at the clock and it said it was 8:12am, so I went upstairs to my room and got a dark green pants and a gray hoodie with Chicago on it and went to take a shower.

I got my speaker and brought it with me. Showering with no music is overwhelming for me so I always brought a speaker with me and listen to music. It started playing the song 'You put a spell on me by Austin Giorgio' 

After a nice warm shower, I got out and got dressed. I looked what the time was on my phone and see that it was 09:30am so I hade 30 minutes left till they arrive. I walked out of my bathroom and put my phone on charge and put makeup on but not much though. After that I went out of my room and made my way down stairs. 3 minutes go by and Alena and Alex arrived and a few minutes later the rest started showing up, we climbed into Alex's car.

And we started heading to the mall with my bodyguards behind us because my dad is overprotective.
______________________________________

Here is Chapter 23, hope you guys like this Chapter :)

Total words: 1231

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.5K 47
Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her away when she was only 3, but her mom che...
172K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done somethingโ€." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
69.3K 1.5K 27
Hi My name is Ashley ever since i could remember i was brought up in an orphanage. Living in a orphanage was no small thing the person in charge of t...