𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄 - �...

נכתב על ידי Mikaelson-x

Lucas Scott has been in love with Ellie Moore most of his life, what happens when he gets the girl? Will they... עוד

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖

𝟎𝟑

906 29 3
נכתב על ידי Mikaelson-x

- The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most

"isn't that the boy that beat Nathan?" Brooke curiously questioned as she stood between her two best friends as the three girls were in the school gym with the rest of the cheerleaders as it was game night and it was Lucas first game since the bet be made with Nathan when they went against one another at the river court as coach Whitney had offered him a position on the team due to Keith who showed him what an amazing player Lucas is.

Nathan who was furious and jealous of the boy made a bet with him but he ended up loosing and Lucas had bet if he had won the game that Nathan would stay on the team as it is the last thing that he want's especially being Dan Scott son who pressures him to the best when it comes to basketball. " hmm-hmm" Ellie hummed with a nod of her head confirming that she was right that Lucas was the one to beat Nathan the other night at river court.

" He looks good from behind" Brooke commented with a smirk on her lips as she checked out Lucas looking at him up and down causing Ellie to roll her eyes with an amused smile nudging the brunette as Lucas was fresh meat seeing as she not really noticed him before until today but she'll back off eventually especially since she's seen the blonde boy who kept gazing over at Ellie while he's been warning up before the game starts.

Ellie shook her head as she began cheering for the ravens as the game started to begin as Nathan was stood in the centre of the school gym with a guy from the other team as the ball was tossed in the air but Nathan hit the ball towards one of his teammates as the ball was passed back and forth until Nathan passed it over to Lucas but it slipped through his hands and the ball went towards the cheerleaders.

The blonde beauty stepped out of the way before the ball could hit her raising her brows at the blonde boy and teased, " Nice hands" Lucas grabbed the ball before looking at Elizabeth up and down with a smirk before he replied, " nice legs" Ellie scoffed with a surprised look on her face biting her lips shoving Brooke who was laughing with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh, he definitely has a thing for you. Come on, Ellie it's so obvious" Brooke continued to torment her best friend who wasn't impressed shooting her a look as Peyton laughed at the two girls. Ellie scrunched her face up as she turned her attention back to the game but Lucas wasn't playing really well as he kept missing the hoop every time he tried to score a basket.

"Hey, whose side are you on?" Nathan snapped glaring at his half brother before shoving past him as Ellie shook her Pom-Poms together raising one of her hands in the air and cheered loudly, " let's go ravens." Lucas was given the ball and Ellie couldn't help but send him a sympathetic look as he kept missing the shot about three times when Nathan had enough caught the ball and made a basket.

Whitey called a time out as he called out Lucas name benching him for the rest of the game while the rest of the team returned to the game and thanks to Nathan the ravens won the game but Ellie felt bad for him as the other night he was playing amazing when he was against Nathan and now for some unknown reason he wasn't playing as well.

❀❀❀❀

The following day, Ellie was sat next to Peyton in English class tuning out Mr Kelly who was going on about some writer, the blonde beauty was writing in her notebook since her song book had gone missing she's search everywhere but can't seem to find it anywhere not noticing the confused look on Lucas face as he frowned staring at Ellie wondering what she was writing, " Early in his career, Hemmingway was frustrated. He was a good writer who wanted to be great. And eventually, he discovered less is more..." Mr Kelly trailed off looking around the classroom at his students as his eyes landed on Nathan who wasn't really paying attention.

" Nathan, describe Elizabeth using just one word" Mr Kelly called out causing Nathan to glance over his shoulder looking over at Ellie with a smirk on his face before he commented, " Sexy" Ellie scoffed in disbelief sharing an apologetic look with Peyton but the curly blonde just shrugged her shoulders knowing that Nathan was just saying that to wind up his half brother who seems to be infatuated with her best friend.

"Elizabeth, describe Nathan using one word" Mr Kelly said causing Ellie to let out a sigh resting her chin on her hand as she hummed with a thoughtful expression raising her brows and muttered, "narcissist" Nathan narrowed his eyes at the blonde with an offended look on his face when the sound of laughter was heard only for Mr Kelly to call out, " Okay, quite please. Peyton describe Lucas with one word"

Peyton suddenly stopped laughing as she looked over at Lucas across the room staying silent for a moment before looking back down at her drawing and grumbled under her breathe, " Choke" everyone on the room began laughing while Ellie nudged the curly blonde next to her shooting her a look as Mr Kelly replied, " Okay, quiet please. Lucas, care to respond. One word to describe Peyton"

"Lonely" Lucas responded making everyone in the room 'Ooh' while Peyton gasped with a surprised look on her face looking over at Ellie who's eyes widened at his boldness, " okay, okay, everyone quiet..." Mr Kelly trailed off when Nathan raised his hand in the air, " Yes, Nathan" the raven haired boy smirked smugly glancing over at Lucas behind him and said, " I can describe Lucas in one word. Bastard"

Ellie eyes widened in shock as she knew that Nathan didn't like Lucas but she didn't expect him to say something like that causing everyone to ' Ooh' once again when Lucas clenched his jaw together getting out of his seat as he tackled Nathan to the floor throwing punching at the raven haired boy as Mr Kelly tried to separate the two boys, " knock it off! Knock it off!"

❀❀❀❀

After school, Brooke and Ellie were in Peyton's room laying on the curly blonde girl bed while she was sitting in her chair sketching in her sketchbook while Brooke was looking through her CDs and Ellie who had her notebook in front of her as her eyes scanned the words on the page when the brunette spoke up and teasingly said, " you know it's really too bad Lucas is poor and he can't play because he is fine"

Ellie looked up from her notebook sharing a look with Peyton who rolled her eyes at Brooke causing the blonde beauty to place her hand over her mouth to cover up her smile as Brooke continued looking through the CDs when she sent Peyton a look and told her, " Hey, I think it's really good that you're fighting with Nathan again"

"You do?" Peyton curiously questioned with an confused look on her face raising her brows at Brooke while Ellie frown deepened pushing her hair behind her ears looking between her two best friends and asked, " Wait what? How come?" Brooke shrugged her shoulders with a teasingly grin on her lips and replied, " Yeah, every time you guys fight I get to hear new music"

Peyton playfully kicks Brooke as Ellie laughed at the two girls before nodding her head in agreement with the brunette, " Yeah, she's kind of right. When ever you fight with Nathan your music taste improves massively..." Ellie trailed off squealing loudly as Peyton tickled the blonde girl next to her causing her to erupt into giggles.

Ellie laughter soon died down when Brooke gasped loudly in excitement looking between the two blonde girls and questioned, " Hey, did you guys buy the new Beyoncé?" Ellie nodded her head in confirmation while Peyton shook her head scrunching her face up as she didn't really like to listen to the kind of music her friends do as she's mostly into rock where Brooke and Ellie are into pop music, " No"

"You know Peyton. I know you're all Gwen Stefani's plaid skirt. I'm a badass. But we love you anyway and you know why? because Friday night when it's game time there you are. One of us" Brooke stated with a happy smile looking between her two friends while Peyton raised her brows sending Brooke and unimpressed look with a shake of her head and told her, " P.S Gwen Stefani is not badass"

"What's this?" Brooke asked with a curious expression on her face snatching Ellie notebook from her as the blonde tried to get it back, " No, no, no. Brooke, give it back. Come on..." Brooke smiled as she read the lyrics on the page before looking over at Ellie and told her, " this is really good. You have a gift Ellie and you're songs are meant to be heard" Ellie shook her head slightly and muttered, " I still need to find the melody of the song. I don't know... what if I'm not good enough"

"Girl, please. Have you heard your voice your like a mini Christina Aguilera" Brooke commented lightly shoving Ellie handing her notebook back to her as the blonde teen smiled thankfully at Brooke while Peyton stayed silent for a couple of moments looking between the two of them before she spoke up, " you ever look past it? All of it... high school, basketball, and just, like the whole popularity drama?"

"Yeah, I mean. I think about the future sometimes, and it scares me. But then I think, I'll go to college. I'll join the right sorority. I'll marry a rich guy... unless I get fat" Brooke trailed off with a thoughtful look on her face as Peyton and Ellie shared an weird look hiding their amused smiles before nodding their heads at the brunette who had gone back to looking through Peyton's CDs.

❀❀❀❀

"It's the rule of life, the prettier the girl, the messier car" Keith started as he stared inside of Elizabeth Moore car where it had a bunch of CD's in the back along with Baby bottles, crumbled up paper and empty food boxes and drinks, "It's a real turn-on huh?" Keith smirked teasing his nephew knowing about the crush he had on the girl before walking away.

Lucas shook his head with a small smile on his face when something caught his eye causing him to pick up a sparkly notebook with a curious look on his face he opened up the book only to see a picture of Ellie, Brooke and Maya smiling brightly was glued on the first page. He flipped through the a couple of pages only to see beautiful handwriting as he scanned through the words on the pages knowing that their were songs that Ellie had written.

"That's my book!" Ellie snapped as she stared at Lucas with an icy glare on her face snatching her notebook out of his hands. Lucas stared at the blonde beauty for a moment before he let out a heavy sigh and told her, " Um, I wasn't looking" Ellie looked down at her notebook before looking back up at Lucas, " this is personal, all right? I don't read your diary"

Lucas had a look of confusion on his face as he stared at Ellie and muttered, " I don't have a diary?" Ellie scoffed with a vicious glare and resorted, " No? Dear Diary my daddy doesn't love me. The end. P.S stay out of my stuff" Ellie sent him one last glare before turning on her heel walking away from Lucas not noticing the way he was staring after her with a small smile on his face as she was fiery and stubborn and loyal to those she cares about and that what makes her so intriguing.

It didn't take long until she was standing outside of the music studio with her a folder filled with all the songs she had created as well as USB in her hands as she had a hesitant look on her face as music is something that Ellie had always wanted to do and with her best friends who's always encouraging her to go for what she wanted and what she wanted is for her music to be heard.

Ellie shook her head as she looked down at the folder letting out a sigh before tossing it in the trash can along with the USB before walking away not noticing that Lucas was watching the girl as he rushed across the street picking up the folded and the USB before looking up at the music studio with a determined expression on his face.

❀❀❀❀

"No practice today?" Ellie curiously questioned as she walked into the auto shop when she came to pick her car up surprised to actually see Lucas causing him to send her a look as he handed her the papers that she needed to sign. Ellie raised her brows at him before looking down at the paper signing her name when Lucas dropped an familiar folder onto the desk with her car keys on top of them.

Ellie scoffed in disbelief narrowing her eyes at him in agitation and asked, "What are you stalking me?" Lucas shook his head with a small smile and told her, " I thought that someone should read them" Ellie shook her head sending him a pointed look and replied, " Well, it's none of your business" Lucas nodded his head in agreement letting out a sigh, " you're right, it's not my business. I wouldn't know anything about it"

" I know you don't" Ellie mumbled grabbing her keys before turning around and headed towards her car when Lucas stood up walking closer to the blonde grabbing her arm, " Look, just tell me why you didn't submit them. You're lyrics are good" Ellie snatched her arm out of his reach as she continued walking over to her car, " not good enough"

Lucas rolled his eyes in frustration following after the blonde beauty, " Look, Ellie... why not?" Ellie stopped in her tracks as she spun around to face him letting out a deep breathe and explained, " I want to write songs that mean something to someone. I want people to feel what I'm singing to relate to my music. I want people to be mesmerised by my music like when you go, and you see a really great band for the first time, you know, and no one is saying but everyone is thinking it. We have something to believe in again. I wanna write about that feeling but I can't. And if I can't be great at it, then I don't wanna ruin it. It's too important to me"

Ellie turned around climbing into her car as Lucas had an understanding look on his face staring at Ellie and muttered, "Yeah, me too" Ellie sent him one last look as she started to car but before she could drive away he called out, " what about your folder?" Ellie shrugged her shoulder throwing her hands up in exasperation and replied, "What about them? they don't mean anything to anyone do they?"

❀❀❀❀

The next day after school, Brooke and Ellie were sat on the floor in the school gym stretching as the basketball players were warming up before the game started as Ellie looked around in confusion before turning her attention to Brooke, " where's Peyton?" Brooke frowned shrugging her shoulders not having any idea where the other blonde was when suddenly a pair of Pom poms was tossed to the ground as Peyton joined her two best friends stretching.

"we was beginning to think you weren't gonna show," Brooke spoke as she glanced over at Peyton who smiled looking between her two best friends as she began stretching beside them and said, "It's game night, where else would I be?" Ellie frowned when she began cheering with the other ravens noticing that Lucas as ripped the word Scott off his uniform, " Hey!" Lucas called out causing Ellie to stop cheering as she stared at him waiting for him to say something, " your songs matter. It's what got me here" Ellie smiled slightly as she watched Lucas run onto the court as Peyton leaned forward with an amused look on her face, " he listened to your music before us. How dare you?"

"It wasn't like that. He found my notebook in the back off my car and read it. I was going to publish my songs but I was too afraid" Ellie breathed out looking down at her Pom Pom's as both Brooke and Peyton wrapped their arms around the blonde, " are you kidding? You have nothing to be afraid off. Your songs touch people in way where they relate and can feel all the emotions through the song" Brooke informed as Peyton nodded her head in agreement.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

30.6K 601 17
[ one tree hill -- seasons 1-9 ] I DO NOT own One Tree Hill, any of the show's characters or storylines. I ONLY own my OC(s) and their storylines. Go...
85.5K 1.2K 25
Bethany Davis is the exact opposite of the twin sister Brooke Davis. They're on the same cheer team, but she's not as reckless as her twin sister. Sh...
32.1K 312 30
What if Lucas had a daughter he never knew about. Brooke got pregnant in season 1 and moved away before telling Lucas, Nathan or Peyton. She only to...
209K 3.1K 109
Tobin James, brother to Haley, returns to Tree Hill after being away with his sister on tour. With summer ending and Senior year beginning, he plans...