Waited for years

By Lovelygirllily

Charles Leclerc and the drama he was about to create More

True person
Dinner
Need you
Grandma
J&L day
Falling in love with you
Young
chaos
Deep
Our Story
Waited for years
Party
Mean
Different
Team Charles

Last time

1K 14 0
By Lovelygirllily

Lily's POV

I'm in Jeddah now, feels different. Sitting in my hotel room, alone. My hotel room, just mine. Today is Friday, means practice day. I'll be there, for him.

Big bro🐒

-Will you go with him or me?

I guess with him, idk-
Let me ask him-

We didn't talk about it. Am i going with Kevin or him? I should call him.

Hey

Hey, uhm am i going with you or...

It would be good if you come with me

Fine, when we gonna go?

In 10 mins if it is cool for you

Yeah, see you in 10

See you

This is the shortest phone call we did.

I took my bag and my friday pass. I left my room and went to elevator. After going down one floor, elevator stopped. The door opened, Charles is standing there. He get into elevator.

"Goodmorning Lily" he says. I turn my face to his, "Morning Charles" i say. After few seconds of silence "Are you coming with us" he asks. Us? What mean us?

"Us?" i ask to him. He see that i'm confused. "Me and my brother. We are going together" he says. Oh so we won't be alone. Yeah, sure why he want to be alone with me. "Yeah" i shortly answer and turn my face to door. The door open and we get out.

When i get out of hotel i see a car. "Is it our car?" i ask to Charles. "Yes it is" he says and walk to car. He open the car door for me. I smile at him and get in. I'm in the back seat, as usual. Everytime Charles come with us, he drives, i sit in the back and Andrea sits next to me. Charles gets in and turns to me.

"Can you call my brother, because he is late" he says. Why don't you call your brother? Why i should call him?

Then cars door open, we turn our face to it. He gets in and close it. "Lily was about to call you" Charles says to him with a smirk on his face. He turns his face. Andrea opens the door and get in. He smiles at me. He turns to Charles. "Good morning Leclerc brothers" he says with giggle. "Good morning Andrea" Charles says and start to drive.

I was looking outside, there was a silence, Andrea cut it. "Is there something?". I look at him. "Like what?" Charles answer it. "There is something, i see" Andrea says.

"What do you mean?" he asks. "I don't know why but, there's a gloom here" Andrea says. Yeah, there is. We are not cheerful at all. "Oh... get it" he says.

"So what's that?" Andrea asks. I can't see his face but i know he getting sad now. Charles look at him and see what i think. Charles was about to say something but interrupt by "We broke up, that's it"

I back to look outside. "Oh, sorry"

.

I get out of the car. Charles and Andrea too. But he didn't, he still sitting in the car. Charles was about to go but "Charles" i call him. He turns to me. He saw that his brother is still sitting in the car.

"Agh... give a moment" he says and opens door. "Don't you get out?"

He gets out and closes door. Charles walk to Andrea and they go. He looks at me and says "Let's go"

We get into paddock, i look for someone i know. But i didn't. He relaze that i'm looking for something. "Who are you looking for?" he asks. His questions makes me nervous. "No one" i say. His face is so serious. "Okay"

Our short answers is so annoying, i hate it. Why can't we talk like we used to. Yeah, because we broke up. For the first time we entered his garage without holding hands.

.

Practice is over and Arthur is not here. He gives an interview. I get bored, so i want to walk outside. Few minutes later i bumped someone. I look at him and... it was Dennis who is my brothers best friend. "Sorry Lily" he says with a smile. "My excuse, Dennis" i smiled back.

"I didn't see you after Abu Dhabi, last year" he says. I giggle "Actually, i was in Bahrain. You didn't see me?" i ask. "You are with your boyfriend everytime, how can i see you?" he asks with a grin. He saying true, i always with him. Not with anyone else. I don't even talk with anyone. "Yeah, you are right" i say

"Will i see you in Sunday After Party?" he asks. I sometimes go after partys, but often i hanging with him. "I don't know, you know i should talk with him about it" i say. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Leave him one night and come alone" he joked. "Sure, then he gets a heart attack" i joked back. "You can be my party partner for sunday if it is okay" he offered it. "Uhm... let me think about it. I will text you" i say. "Cool, see you" he says and wave to me. I waved back and he walk.

"Lily we are going" i heard he's calling me. I turn around and walk to him. He starts to walk, didn't even look at me or wait for me.

We get in the car. Charles smiles at us. "My fav ex couple is here!" he laugh. "Now is not the time" Arthur says. Charles laugh faded. "Are you angry, bro?" he asks. "No, i am not. Now drive the car"

Okay, something was wrong but now sooo wrong. What happend to him? He wasn't angry, yeah he was serious but not angry. Sometimes i can't feel him.

.

We are in elevator. There is a big silence, again.

"What is going on you" Charles asks softly. "Nothing" he cut it off. "Never mind, you can do better in qualifying" he says. "I know" he says.

Elevators door opens and Charles get out. "A plus tard" he say and waved. Elevators door closed again and we stay alone.

"How was practice" i ask, i know that he don't want to talk but i want. "Good" he cut it off, again. "How was your chat with Dennis?" he asks. But never look at me. "Normal, he asked me if i go to Sunday After Party" i say. He turns to me, i do same. His eyes are different, angry, mad, jealous? "Will you go with him?" he asks. He would never let me go without him. But we are not dating, i mean, i shouldn't ask him. "Maybe"

"You never go to party" he says. Yes, because you always wanted me be with you after race. "I want to, this time" i say. I don't wanna sit in my bed, alone in whole night. "With Dennis?" i can feel his anger. "Yeah, why not? We are friend" i say. "Fine"

Door opens and he leaves fastly. I leave behind him and go to my room.

.

I open my eyes, what time is it? I get my phone and see that it's 6 a.m. I never wake that o'clock. I get out of my bed and go to restroom. I want to wash my face.

I wash my face and change my clothes. Maybe taking a walk would be good. I left my room and go to elevator. I just hope to be alone. Just myself.

I get out frim elevator and leave the hotel. I will take a walk in the garden.

Few minutes later i see Dennis and Kevin. They stop when they see me. They come closer to me. "Morning sissy" Kevin say with a grin. "Goodmorning you two" i say and giggle. I cross my arms. "I never see you waking this time" Kevin says. That's true.

Kevin put his hand on Dennis' shoulder. "Did you miss her, mate?" he joked. Dennis laughs. "Actually i saw her yesterday, as lucky as I was to see her without her little boyfriend"

"He is older than you, remember" i say. "Sorry, he is 22 and i'm 20" he says while laughing. I put my hand on his shoulder. "And happy birthday, i would say that yesterday but i forgot, sorry" i say. "Thank you, where is my gift?"

"He said this to me also, never ask what he wants" Kevin says with a smirk. I laugh, "What should i buy for you" i ask with a smile. "You can come to party with me" i should know that he will say that.

"That's it? You wanted me to loan you my Mercedes 300SL, not fair" he says. "It isn't yours, it's mine, remember?" i say. I have a lot car in New York. But Kevin using them more than me. He rolls his eyes.

"Your car? I didn't know you're into cars" Dennis says. "Oh... she's into cars more than me. She has a collection" Kevin says. I chuckle.

I heard a notufication sound from my phone. I look at, it's from him.

- I want to leave early today, be ready in 7:30

What the hell? He knows i wake in that time. I'm sure that he saw me.

"What is he saying" Kevin ask with a serious face. "I should leave guys, i must be in paddock in 1 hours, see you there" i say and turn around for walk. 3 step later i hear Dennis saying "Text me for Sunday!"

I laugh, that would be enjoyable. I gonna go with him.

.

This time, we gonna be alone. Charles and Andrea not coming with us. I'm waiting him in lobby. Then i saw him coming. "Let's go, Lily" he says. We leave together and get in the car. He start to drive.

"I saw you with Hauger this morning" he says. See, i said, he texted me because he saw me with him. "Kevin was there also" i say and turn my face to his. He doesn't look at me. "Did you take a walk with him" he asks. First, i was alone, second it was not just him, Kevin was there also.

"Kinda" i say. "You were so happy talking" he says. He turns his face to me. Our eyes met again. "What were you talking about?" he asks. We broke up but he still wondering what am i doing. "Nothing special, yesterday was his birthday. I ask him what he wants from me" i say. "What he wanted?"

"Coming to party with him, if it is okay for you?" i say. "You know what, i thought about party and i'm coming and it is better if you go with me" he says. Of course he would want me to go with him. Why he would let me go with someone. "It's his birthday" i say.

"What will media think about it?" now, he excuses the media. "Fuck the media, we broke up and they will learn no matter what" i say. "I want you to go with me, not with Hauger" he says. "Fine, but this is last thing we gonna do together" i say and turn my face to road. "Can we hold hands?" he say.

"You can" i cut it off. I just wanted something and he ruined it.

.

The qualifying has started. I watching it. Everything is all right but then.

" Leclerc and Hauger is so close to eachother, it can be a big touch dear spectators!"

What the hell. He can't push him, can he?

" And oh my god, oh my god! Hauger is out of the track! Leclerc and Hauger had a big touch! Replying, Hauger is out of the track!"

Shit, i can't believe him right now. You are the one who wanted to break, you can't do this, it's ridiculous.

Few minutes later he come back to garage and get out of the car. I was about to talk with him buy he run out of the garage. I followed him, he entered his drivers room. I entered after him. He looked at me. "Something wrong?"

Of course something wrong! You pushed Dennis for talking with me. You acting awkward, breaking up from me and still doing same shit. "You pushed Dennis! What is wrong with you, huh? Are you crazy?" i shout at him. He turns around and take off his shirt.

"It was an accident" he cut it off. "You're the one who wants to break up, why are you acting like that? I can do whatever i want" i say and cross my arms. He turns back to me. Get closer to me.

"Nobody knows that we are over, so they should stay away from you" he says. I raised my eyebrows, "You are still mine this week. Then you can do whatever you want" he says.

"You're annoying, you know? You saw me with him then got jealous. So you texted me for leave him, didn't?"

"I didn't jealous, I don't even care if you kiss him. But media don't know we are over, so act like my girl"

"But i am not your girl now, I don't belong to anyone. I am single and can do everything i want. I wanted to go party with Dennis, then you said you will come. What the hell?"

"Leave, Lily. Go and look if he is okay"

I turned around and left his room. He is getting me angry.

.

I was in my hotel room, sitting alone. After getting argument with him. I didn't want to go with him. I came here with Kevin. And i don't wanna see him. He didn't say sorry for me or Dennis. He is so selfish.

Dennis

-Hey

Hey-

-I wanted to ask if you will go party with me🙃

I would like to-

-We gonna have fun, promise

I hope so, see ya!-

Of course i won't go there with my ex boyfriend. He can do whatever he wants. But i want to have fun without him.

Big bro🐒

-Guess who gets jealous of you
-Leclerc

Yes, i know-

-I heard you guys had a argument
-About he pushed Dennis

We did right-
But he didn't say sorry to me or Dennis-

-Idfc
-He left you, right
-Soooo you have to make him more jealous

You are stupid, you know?-

-No
-Make him jealous with some guys
-Then maybe, if you want
-He can go back to you?

Kevin-
You are the stupidest man i've ever seen-

What a brother he is. I hate when he get angry. And make him jealous is the biggest reason to make him angry.

.

I was ready for leave but then heard a door click. I walk towards to door and open it. Hotel employee was there with a big bouquet of flowers.

"This is for you Miss" he says. Who sent me this? I said "Thank you" while carefully taking the bouquet from his hand. "Your welcome" he says and leave. I close the door.

I looked for a memo. But there isn't. It could be him, i guess. Maybe he is saying sorry, huh? I hope so. Who could send me this except him? It's completely him.

I sent it in my story. Then i left them on my bed.

I get my handbag and left the room. He was waiting in front of the elevator. I went to him. He saw me and turned to me. "Hi"

I turn to him and say "Hi" with a huge smile. He smiled back. "Thank you" i said softly. He looks confused but still smiling. "For what?"

For what? He didn't send me flower? So who did it? It can't be Dennis, i guess.

"For flowers" i said. He raises his eyebrows. "What flowers?"

"The flowers you sent me" i said while stop smiling. "I didn't send you flowers" he said. Elevators door opened and we got in. We stop looking at each other. "I was thinking it was from you"

"You don't really know who sent it?" he asked.

"No, i don't. There wasn't a memo"

" I will find it" he said. Then elevators door opened again and we get out. He goes to reception. "Excuse me, i was wondering who sent flowers to room 513"

The women seems confused like us. "Actually, we were thinking it was from you Mr. Leclerc"

"What? You don't know who sent?" he asked

"No, unfortunatly"

"What the fuck" he whispered and turned around. He started to walk. I walked behind him. He gets in the car and closes the door furiously. I get in after him.

"Who fucking sent that stupid flower" he says and turns to me. "I hope it is not fucking Hauger or I'll kill him"

"I don't think it is Dennis" i really don't. If he had sent it he would have told me.

"Lily, ask him if he did"

"I will, just drive now" i will ask him. But i know he didn't.

.

I'm watching f2 race with Charles. He is a good brother. He always pround of him.

"I heard someone sent you flowers" he says. I turn to him. "Yes"

"My brother lost his mind, believe me. It's because he still loves you"

Charles is not looking at me. We don't have an eye contact.

"It is the best, Charles"

"I know, but that doesn't change the fact that he's crazy about you"

I didn't say anything. I don't want to talk about it. I hate that we are over. I know it is the best but we still can't stay away from each other.

His car arrived. He get out of his car and start to walk to us. He came closer and hugged me. I hugged back. I heard cameras flash.

The longest chapter i wrote. See you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 481 60
Can we ever find our way back to each other? Friendship lost, love found?
64.7K 2.6K 29
Follow Céline and Charles as they continue their story lol (sequel to Rêveries)
808 6 5
"I'd choose you. In a thousand lifetimes. In a hundred worlds. In any version of reality. I'd find you, and I'd choose you, over and over again." Be...
617K 14.3K 62
Charles had everything planned. Go home, relax with friends, get his head down and focus solely on the biggest year of his career so far. Then Lilly...