ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

By Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxxvi

716 31 181
By Anna6307

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER LXXVI

No. I don't want anything to eat.

Marsha's words stuck with Lucy, ensuring a troubled sleep full of tossing and turning.

Even though she was happy to achieve Tyler's location, the prospective arrival of her father and his clan in New Orleans bothered her very much. Still, due to some stupid reason she decided to keep all this to herself.

"Should I order Chinese then?" Klaus asked, naming the umpteenth category of food, trying to cheer her up.

"No, I don't want to eat Chinese." Lucy sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared straight at the television screen displaying a home essentials commercial.

"Indian?" he suggested, head turned sideways to look at her.

"No."

"Are you craving something sweet then?"

"No. I don't want anything to eat." Lucy grabbed the remote from the coffee table and switched to the next channel, this one displaying an old black and white movie in which, apparently, the main lead was a saleswoman.

"You've been acting off since this morning?" he noted. "Feeling under weather?"

"No, I just feel tired." she pursed her lips. "And, no, no doctor, before you even ask."

"Alright. So, you want to watch this movie?" he said slowly, gesturing with his arms towards the television.

"I guess so- fuck!" she shrugged, before clamping her palms onto the ears as loud drilling noises reverberated across the Compound.

"Elijah!" Niklaus yelled out. "Stop with this racket!"

The noises stopped at once before the said brother appeared into the room, compelled to endure the murderous glare from Lucy.

"What is this place? Some ASMR shithole?" Lucy held her head in her hand.

"My apologies, Lucy." Elijah pursed his lips apologetically. "The construction will cease at once. Only to continue whenever you're not present at home."

"Brother," Klaus began, "I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three-ring circus."

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of the century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not."

"I agree with your brother." Genevieve's voice reached their ears as she made her way into the room, a large smile stretched onto her face. "It's the new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover."

"What do you want, Genevieve?" Lucy muttered, holding her paining head, feeling a headache building up. "You're agreeing with Elijah, that means you do need something."

Genevieve stared at her for a moment with a scowl before clicking her tongue and turning to Elijah. "Actually, I do have a request. I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel restrained the use of magic. Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change."

"Might I assume that you have a certain feast day in mind?" Elijah arched a brow at her.

She nodded. "Le Fêtes Des Bénédictions. Feast of the Blessings. In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest girls to society."

"So, your coven attempted to destroy my family and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment. And you would like a party for the witches. . ." Elijah trailed off, a humorous tone in his words as Niklaus chuckled at his words.

"I have made amends with your brother." she said, clearing her throat when Klaus cocked a brow at her, and adding, "and Lucy too, of course. Why don't you think it over?"

"As if." Lucy muttered to herself as the red-head turned on her feet and left.

"Don't be such a stiff, Elijah. The tourists love a good festival. Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity than a show of faith towards a 'one-time enemy'?"

"Yeah, the one-time enemy who's obsessed with you." Lucy mumbled, throwing the television remote on the leather couch after turning off the T.V.

"If you wanna throw the party, that's your choice but I am not coming." she said, taking support of the armrest to stand up from the couch and beginning to make her way out.

"I'm not coming either, then." Niklaus declared, following after her as Elijah sighed at the couple's idiotic decision.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

Lucy was late to the party. Yes, the party that she said she wouldn't be at.

"If it wouldn't be for Davina then I would've never come." Lucy mumbled with a scowl, about to take a sip from the glass of wine in her hand before it was snatched out of her hand.

"Easy, Lucy." Hayley said, setting down the glass on the table between them. "Don't be hard on yourself and the baby."

"Ugh . . ." she groaned in annoyance. "I fucking hate everyone."

"Calm down, Lucy. Talk it out with me." Hayley suggested.

"There's nothing to talk about." she grumbled sulkily, suddenly thankful as the clinking of glass filled the room and the party fell silent.

"Welcome. As is our time honoured tradition, you're all welcome to deliver offerings. It is our custom that no one should be turned away. No blessing be denied." Genevieve's voice rang out.

"Something good has finally left her mouth." Lucy sighed with exasperation, rising to her feet. "Let's give our offerings. And I can finally meet Davina as well."

The pair traversed their way to the Harvest girls, who were sitting on queen like high chairs, and Hayley moved forward to place her gift by Davina's feet but a manger guided her ahead to place it by Monique's.

Lucy frowned, her hand clutching the floral wrapped wooden box of antique pendant that she'd especially picked up for Davina on her way to the party.

"It has Davina written on it. It'll be disrespectful to give it to someone else." she said when the manger motioned for her to place the gift by the second harvest girl, whatever her name was.

Lucy handed the gift over to Davina, knowing very well that there was no greeting card stating her name stuck on it, before the manager could stop her.

Davina, whose face has lit up on getting her first gift and of course seeing Lucy, smiled broadly at her, all real this time.

Lucy gave her a quick smile before being ushered forward hurriedly as other guests followed suit.

"Hi, Lucy." Genevieve's sarcastic voice reached her ears making her lips morph into a scowl, clearly not in the mood for this today.

"Hello, Genevieve." Lucy forced onto a smile, her voice equally sarcastic.

"Always getting in my way, aren't you?" she asked, the fake smile and super cheery voice still on as her eyes flickered to Davina and as Lucy followed her eyes and the anger in them, it clicked.

"Why the fuck are you messing with Davina?" she hissed, no longer up for formalities. "Leave her alone."

"Ugh." Genevieve rolled her eyes in annoyance as if Lucy's words held zero concern for her. "That girl needs to know her place. And I'm doing exactly that."

"Oh," Lucy began in anger, advancing towards her, "I will-"

"-what?" she raised a mocking brow, glancing at Lucy's shackled wrists. "Hurt me with your magic? But, wait, oops, it's no longer in reach, is it?"

"Oh, fuck you-" Lucy growled, hands fisting, nearly hitting the red head before Hayley held her back, having reappeared from wherever she disappeared to for a moment.

"Woah, woah, no violence, ladies." she murmured in a hushed whisper, holding Lucy back and glanced at the few eyes that have turned to them.

"Of course." Genevieve rolled her eyes, giving her a lazy smirk, before turning to the people who have turned to watch the show, "Just a pregnant teen, my friends. Nothing to worry about."

"Teen?" Lucy asked out in pure horror as Hayley began leading her away, for safety measures, of course. "Is she fucking blind?"

"Calm down, Lucy." Hayley said sternly, almost in a motherly manner. "Here, drink some water."

"Bloody blind red chicken." she huffed, angrily chugging down the glass of water.

"Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention please." Niklaus' voice rang out, scanning the crowd to gather everyone's attention, apparently oblivious to what just happened. "We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches, but one very special witch has been utterly ignored. That seems a little unfair to me."

"What is he onto?" Hayley murmured as he made his way over to Davina, offering her a small gift box.

"No." the young girl said bluntly, totally rejecting his gift. "I don't want your gift."

A small frown marred his features. "I understand why you would reject me, given our past. In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict my brother's treaty ended."

"Your friend," he said, hands spreading in a dramatic motion as Josh entered the room on cue, "Josh, here, was involved in a plot to kill me. It would be well within my right to execute him here and now. But, in the spirit of solidarity, and for your favour, Davina,"

His smile widened in his usual plotting one as he clasped the young vampire on the shoulder. "I hereby pardon him. Josh, from this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me."

"Here." he held out the gift box again to Davina who, albeit looking suspicious of it, finally accepted it.

"What did you gift her?" Lucy asked even though he was halfway across the room, but the way his eyes were trained on her told that all his senses were focused on her only.

"It's something you and I together found out," he answered, suddenly in front of her, "out of the cluster of my mother's creations."

"Non-living ones that is." Niklaus added, the slightly dark humour not lost on her.

"Spell?" she asked, brows furrowing with curiosity.

"Well, hello to you too." he said with a lopsided grin, leaning down to press a long, lingering kiss on her lips.

"Hello, handsome." Lucy smiled into the kiss before pulling apart and looped her arm with his. "And what spell is it?"

"It's a daylight ring." he told her, grinning when a dramatically impressed expression overcame her face. "I know, I'm the best."

"Hellooo." Hayley clicked her fingers, rolling her eyes jokingly. "I'm here too, lovey dovies."

"Why, hello Hayley." Klaus greeted with light hearted sarcasm.

"You're in a terribly pleasant mood," Hayley rolled her eyes, "and you made hers too even when she was about to commit murder a few seconds ago."

"Murder?" Niklaus raised an impressive brow, turning to the woman in question, "Without me?"

Lucy laughed. "Oh, never. Do you think I will be able to dig a hole up in this condition? Of course I'll need your companionship."

"Murder buddies." Hayley sighed dramatically.

"Go find your buddy." Klaus rolled his eyes. "I think I saw Elijah by the bar."

Lucy burst out laughing on seeing the shade of red Hayley turned which prompted the young wolf to depart with an annoyed grumble that roughly translated to 'you tease' in Lucy's language.

"So, who did you wish to murder?" Niklaus asked, half jokingly, turning his head to look down at her.

"Just some stupid red-head." she rolled her eyes, meeting his eyes with a mildly amused expression, "Leave that. Tell me, what's your super plan?"

"What plan? Like my plan for world domination or my plan for finding love in this cruel, cruel world?" he joked, his grin widening when she narrowed her eyes.

"Second one, perhaps."

"Oh," he turned thoughtful for a moment, "well, there's nothing, 'cause that plan is already a success. Wanna meet the girl?"

"Ooh, please." Lucy narrowed down her eyes more, gaze amused now.

"Well, she's in this beautiful black dress," he began, eyes scanning the crowd as if looking for the 'girl', "she's done her hair up. Got these shiny pearl earrings, and, and, of course a gorgeous promise bracelet which matches with mine."

He smiled teasingly, raising his hand to show off the bracelet eliciting an eye roll from the dark-haired witch.

"Seriously, though, what's the plan?" she asked.

"I'll tell you in private." he turned his voice to a dramatically hushed whisper. "It's top secret."

"Fine." she groaned, although smiling a little.

"So," Niklaus said, leading her to a nearby seating, "I assume whatever gnawed your mood this morning has been eliminated?"

Lucy's face fell at the reminder. "No."

"Bloody hell. I shouldn't have reminded you-"

"-it's fine." she shook her head, sinking down into the sofa. "I'm hungry, though. Are all those food offerings of the morning still open?"

"Of course. Just name it, love."

"Ummm, pizza maybe?"

"I think I saw pizza somewhere around here." he turned thoughtful for a moment.

"Yes, yes." she nodded her head vigorously. "It was right next to the main course."

"I'll get it." he smiled at her, right on his way to complete the task at hand.

He stopped halfway across the courtyard as suddenly loud drum beats filled the room and white suit clad men made their way down the stairs, drumming right in coordination.

"Happy Fête des Bénédictions." the one in the front announced, the drumming ceasing. "We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard."

Klaus' head tilted in confusion as Elijah stepped forward to assess the matter when suddenly the men brought forth pocket knives and sliced into their wrists.

The young vampires of the room became overwhelmed by the smell, veins appearing underneath their eyes.

"Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick. We do not violate our agreement." Elijah sent them all warning glances right before the lights went out and chaos ensued.

Screams filled the party, all vampires losing control and Klaus bumped past the swarms of the bodies, hurrying to get back to Lucy.

And to his horror, she was not where he'd left her.

"Lucy!" he shouted out, turning on his phone's flashlight which only helped in illuminating the vampires feeding onto the drummers.

He looked around in a frenzy, unable to find her in the crowd.

The lights turned back on and his eyes fell onto the bold bloodied letters on a wall - THERE WILL BE NO PEACE.

The party was dead silent, a clutter of injured and even dead bodies lying on the floor, until a scream rippled through the air.

He snapped his eyes to the staircase, at the top of which stood Lucy, her back to him and then suddenly, like the most unfortunate thing ever, her body jerked back, as if something or someone pushed her, even though Niklaus could see no one except her there.

It took him a split second to realise that she was about to fall down, and another split second to click into him that he needs to catch her, and just the tiniest of a second for him to speed up the stairs and grab hold of her, which in the hindsight was a bad decision, since they both fell down due the momentum of her fall.

His arm shot out to grab hold of the railing, thankful that they were right next to it, and he slowed down their fall, his back hitting the floor with Lucy on top of him.

He felt the wetness on his arm before anything else registered. And then came the smell. Smell of blood.

"Lucy!" his voice shook, assuming the worst, and his body seizing with terror as he pulled himself up along with her and then laid her down in order to crouch down next to her.

"Nik. . ." she wheezed, blood flowing down her eyes, raising her arm weakly.

He almost sighed in relief, at least she was alive.

His eyes snapped to her hand, into which a large piece of broken glass was embedded, drenched crimson with her blood.

"Shit. Shit." he cursed, cradling her hand as his eyes took in the injury.

"Lucy!" Hayley's voice exclaimed as she rushed to the pair, Elijah right by her side.

"She pushed me." Lucy cried, her breathing heaved. "She pushed me. . ."

"It's okay. It's okay. You're okay." Nik repeated, as if more to himself than her, his eyes snapping between her face and bloodied hand.

"Brother, heal her." Elijah said calmly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Niklaus nodded, biting into his wrist immediately and bringing it to her mouth.

Lucy's pained yell got muffled by his wrist as Hayley pulled out the shard of glass.

"She pushed me. . ." Lucy cried, her un-injured hand moving to her stomach protectively.

"Who pushed you, Lucy?" Hayely asked, her tone soft, as she stroked her hair.

"Brie. Brie." she sobbed. "She pushed me down the stairs. It was Brie."

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

If the fall down the stairs defied physics-✋ don't come at me. I'm a commerce student. Lmao.

Welp, like I said, I get the immense urge to write during exams 💀💀 wish me luck that I don't fail.

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2781

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
218K 6K 42
"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong" [the vampire diaries season 3-4 & the originals season 1] [tvdu reborn] {Started: 2...
51.6K 817 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
5.4K 174 25
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฎ-๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฎ and ๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ were deep in love during the y...