The Skibidi Toilet Apocalypse

By 02lillianagamingyt

Christina was an ordinary girl with an ordinary life until the Skibidi toilets struck the land of Gati city... More

The Beginning of the Apocalypse...
Meeting The Cameramen...
Meeting the Speakermen...
The Dread of the INFECTED Speaker Titan...
Welcome Aboard to CC! [Controlled Christina]
Back To Normal and Meeting The TVmen...
TV Titan Got Injured?!
Speaker Titan Is Back To His Senses!
Reunited With Christina's Little Sister...
The Confession...
Christina Got Injured
My Big Brother Came To The Rescue..
I Got Upgraded
It's Time To End This War!

The Upgraded Titan Cameraman!

188 5 3
By 02lillianagamingyt

Suddenly, the alarm went off when I saw Cameramen running around, "What is happening!? Oh my god!" I said, running out of the base only to find Skibidi Toilet approaching the base and saw a toilet vomited fire, burning alive cameramen. A Scientist Cameraman made a gesture for me to turn back around. "I don't give a fuck if I die!" I said, angrily "My life is the worst! Like, just kill me!" I added. Then I saw the new, Upgraded titan Cameraman. I started in amazement as my jaw dropped to the ground. "Who were you talking to?" Tvman asked me. "The Scientist Cameraman who told me to turn around. DUH!" I said, laughing. TVman said, taking forever "Wellllllllll" I was annoyed so I said, "Knock knock" "Who's there?" Shut" "Shut who?" the TVman asked me. "Up! Shut Up!" I said, annoyed. "I will never shut up!" the TV man told me. Then, speaking gibberish. "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "I wish I had a TV remote" "I wish I had a TV remote who?" the TVman asked me. "I wish I had a TV remote to turn you off!" I said, laughing. The TVman chuckled a bit. We kept telling jokes as the Upgraded Titan Cameraman looked at us and smiled with the rest of the Cameramen, Speakermen, and TVmen. I think I and this random TVman will make a great friendship.

Words: 233 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 18
I don't own twilight just Evelyn and her story. Plus any other oc. Cover and gifs by-voidalexis Strictly 18+ because of detailed smut scenes
14.3K 102 20
this is a revision to another fanfiction I just got done reading, the grammar was really bad (no offense but being honest) so I'm going to revise it...
3.7K 66 14
A izucha fanfict that I created! Pls be warned this is my first fanfict and I have bad grammar so pls don't judge. I have been practicing my grammar...
5.1K 197 5
////COMPLETED!?//// (This has been rewritten as this is an older work of mine, please check out the rewritten version :) A family, is torn apart... T...