๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š...

By Babybearfics

๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ:- ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก!!!...*๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ’

5.7K 94 9
By Babybearfics

Taehyung:- You Motherfucker!! HOW THE FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH HER?!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU RASCAL!!!...*said while going towards him with raging burning red eyes like a devil*

Man:- K-King!! W-What are yo---*he wasn't able say further as got a really hard punch on his face making him fell down harshly*

Taehyung:- YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!! HOW THE FUCKING DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY WIFE!!! YOU REALLY GOT A DEATH WISH TODAY!!...*he said while grabbing him by his collar pulling up & smashing continuously punches on his face*

Man:- a-argh!!! P-please leave!!!! Arghhh!!!...*he groaned in pain as he was getting continously hard punches on his face making his nose bleed hard*

Taehyung:- YOU BASTARD!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU RASCAL!!!!...*he was so furious as he lost his temper cuz that man dared to touch & hurt his first priority which is Y/n*

Eunwoo:- K-King, please let him go!!! We'll handle him!!! You should look after Mrs.Kim!!...*he said while trying to pull him back from that man*

Taehyung:- LEAVE EUN!!! TODAY I'M GONNA KILL THIS SCUMBAG!!!! HOW THE FUCKING DARE HE TOUCH MY Y/N!!!...*he roared aggressively while glaring at him to leave his arm*

Eunwoo:- *he immediately left his arm as he got scared seeing his this red burning eyes with extreme rage & terror *

Taehyung was beating the sh!t out of that man mercilessly making that man bleed continuously as the blood was oozing from his body while some bones got broken cuz he was beating him with his all anger & when his anger gets out of control no one can stop him until that person is dead...

Meanwhile on the bed Y/n was watching all of that with her weak blurry eyes as she was losing her senses slowly while tears kept on flowing continously from her doe eyes due to pain & the horrible scene infront of her as she can't see someone getting hurt bcuz of her even tho that person hurted her she can't be able to watch them getting brutally hurt...

As he was busy in beating that man who was almost passed out with his almost all bones broken here Y/n was closing her eyes while she mumbled his name before losing her senses completely...

Y/n:- T-Tae! h-help me!!...*weakly mumbled while eyes were closing slowly and tears fell from her doe eyes*

Taehyung:- *he immediately stopped & threw that man on the floor harshly & looked behind at her that's when he came back into his senses while the worried emotion came on his face seeing her state*

Taehyung:- Y-Y/nah!! B-baby!!....*ran towards her while shouting as saw her closing eyes*

Taehyung:- B-baby!! I'm here hmm!! Y-Y/n!! Don't close your eyes hun!!...*he said while took her into his lap trying to keep her awake*

Y/n:- T-Tae I-I l-love youhh!!...*mumbled this then her eyes got closed while a tear left from her eyes as she passed out into his muscular arms*

Taehyung:- Y-Y/nah!!! Baby!!...I'm taking her home!!!...*he said while took her petite figure into his muscular arms but before going he said*

Taehyung:- Namjoon, I guess you know what u have to do with this motherfucker!!!...*said while greeting his teeths with extreme raging anger visible on his face*

Namjoon:- oh yes King!! Don't worry about this scumbag!! We'll take really good care of it!! You may take your wife home!!...* he said while grabbing that already passed out mercilessly beaten man from the floor with a evil smirk on his face*

Taehyung:- Eun! Let's go!! And call our family Dr.Jennie on the way!!...*he said while heading ahead towards his car downstairs*

Eunwoo:- Dae King!!...And Namjoon inform me immediately after you're done with this bastard!!!...*he said with anger before following his King downstairs*

Namjoon:- *he nodded while glaring at that man dangerously who didn't have any idea what was gonna happen with him now*
.
.
.
.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

●●●●●TIME SKIP●●●●●

At that mansion Taehyung brought his Y/n directly to their bedroom into his muscular arms & laid her down on the bed gently while their family doctor was already present there waiting for them...After he brought her , Dr.Jennie examined Y/n thoroughly & did her bandage as she was wounded plus got hit on her forehead...After bandaging her wounds Dr.Jennie gave an injection to her & wrote some medicines then she stood up while she spoke....

Dr.Jennie:- I have done her bandage & all plus I've given her the glucose injection as she's weak! Seems like your girl doesn't get her meals properly or you don't keep a check on her health!!!

Dr.Jennie:- Like seriously! What kind of boyfriend oh! Sorry!! My mistake!! She isn't even your girlfriend right!!!...*scoffed at the last sentence while looking at him with a disappointment*

Eunwoo:- [In mind:- here we go again!!! Seems like these two can't stay without arguing!!]...*deeply sighs with done face*

Taehyung:- Watch your words Jen!! Don't forget you're talking to the Mafia King!!! Your one single word can dig your own grave!!!...*said while gritting his teeths in anger & glaring at her*

Dr.Jennie:- o-oh!! C-calm down brother!! What happened to you suddenly huh?!! Is it bcuz I mocked your relationship with this girl!!...*said while sitting on the chair comfortably*

Taehyung:- Cut the crab & tell me about my Y/n's condition properly unless you want to get a really good lesson!!...*said while coming closer towards her with dark red eyes*

Dr.Jennie:- u-umm!! O-okay!!! Ahem!! So the thing is "YOUR GIRL" is weak as I told you earlier!! Seems like she doesn't eat her food properly & something is definitely bothering her that's why her BP is also low!!...*she said while stroking the unconcious Y/n's hair gently*

Dr.Jennie:- So now you should take good care of her okay!!! She needs more care & attention now!!...*she said while folding her hands over her chest while looking at him sharply*

Taehyung:- hmm I will take good care of her!!! Now you may get lost from here as you're done!!!...*said with his usual cold tone while sitting beside Y/n caressing her cheek*

Dr.Jennie:- Wtf!!! Aish jinjaa!!! You serious!!! Like wtf man!! Is this how you treat your own sister!! Like Hello dude! I'm a respectful PhD Doctor unlike you a dangerous Mafia King who got nothing respectful place!!...*she said while fake crying while hugging Eunwoo hiding her face into his chest dramatically*

Eunwoo:- w-what are you doing?!! Get off from me miss!!...*he said while his cheeks turned lil pink with shyness as he stood away from her*

Taehyung:- *he secretly observed them & smiled ear to ear seeing their drama*

Taehyung:- Now miss Jennie you may leave!! Your work is done!...*he said while still looking at his Y/n stroking her hairs softly*
_______________________________________
NOTE:- So Jennie is Taehyung's cousin sister who is his father's brother's daughter & is a respectful PhD Doctor...
but the thing is as Taehyung is always like this cold since from a very young age, his & his sister's bond is not that good...
it's not like that they both hate eachother but neither they both are so close siblings...
But one thing is for sure that both do care for eachother but chose to not to show...
So Taehyung doesn't trust someone that easily that's why he have a very fewer trustworthy people around him which includes his sister, Dr Jennie too other than his assistant yet like a younger brother Eunwoo & mother like Nany (Ana)....
And one more thing is that Jennie loves Eunwoo that's why she always clinges on him & flirts a lot...
the same goes to Eunwoo too, he also likes Jennie but is hesitant to reciprocate the same as he's somehow scared bcuz she's his boss's sister plus he's afraid cuz if something happens to him cuz he's Mafia & his life is always at risk cuz he has responsibilities like to assist & save his Boss (in case) at any cost...
so that's the reason he always runs away from Jennie in order to keep her safe & not to hurt her feelings but on the other hand Jennie thinks he doesn't loves her so she always trys hard to melt his heart for her & try to win his heart...
________________________________________

Dr.Jennie:- Arasso!! But here's the thing!...*she bent down & held Taehyung's hands before speaking sincerely*

Dr.Jennie:- look brother, I know you don't wanna listen but still I'll say cuz I can't stay without saying this!!...

Dr.Jennie:- look brother, idk what's going on in between you & Y/n but I can surely say that this is definitely not a sugar daddy & sugar baby relation between you two!!

Dr.Jennie:- I can clearly see in your eyes that you love her so much!! And I suggest you that please don't suppress yourself from showing this love of yours to her cuz our life is so short to hesitate to express our love, care & affection towards our other better half & loved ones!! Who can predict the future right! Like that this moment you're alive & the next moment something happens due to which you can't be there to show your love & affection!! Then at your last moments you might regret for not showing your love, not confessing your love towards your loved ones!!

Dr.Jennie:- Look I just wanna say that unless you open up to your love & express your true self, somewhere inner in your heart you might feel a clench or knot that has been holding you to breath freely!!...

Dr.Jennie:- I hope you're understanding what I'm trying to say!! So just don't hesitate & hold yourself from confessing your true feelings & yourself to your love!!..*she said with a smile while she looked at the asleep Y/n then again at him while giving a go ahead smile then she stood up to leave*

Dr.Jennie:- okay I'll take my leave! If something happens to her then call me!! And think thoroughly about the things I just told you!!...okay take care!!

Dr.Jennie:- And you too my hun!!...*she smiled cheekily at him while patted on his cheek softly*

Eunwoo:- *he was so engrossed into her as she was saying all the situation that's the same from which he was too going through but he came back when she touched his cheeks*

Eunwoo:-A-Ahem!!! You already going?!

Dr.Jennie:- Waeo?! You don't want me to leave huh?!...*she smiled teasingly while coming closer towards him with a smirk*

Eunwoo:- T-That's not what I meant!!...okay let me drop you home as it's quite late now!!...*he said while trying to avoid eyes contact with her*

Dr.Jennie:- Okay let's go hun!!...*she smiled happily cuz she knows atleast he cares for her*

Then they both went from there towards her home leaving only Taehyung & Y/n in the Mansion as Ana went towards her hometown today after sending off Y/n with Eunwoo for party & she doesn't have any idea about Y/n's condition yet...

Taehyung:- *sighs as the chaos (his sis) went from there but her words started roaming into his mind as whatever she said was so true cuz it's true that he has caught feelings for Y/n but he's somehow hesitant to confess his love towards her*

Taehyung:- Idk what has happened to me since that night when you confessed that you love me Y/n!!

Taehyung:- That time I just got froze when you told me that u have feelings for me!!! That was the first time ever in my whole life I've felt something like this!! The uneasiness, the unusualness, and finding everything around me good & delightful!!!...

Taehyung:- I-I'm feeling like I'm being so selfish now by keeping you here with me in this cage!! I just don't wanna see you hurt or in pain bcuz of me!!! I've been feeling very guilty for forcing you to be my sugar baby!!!...*said while his eyes got moist*

Taehyung:- Y/n I don't want you to bear this hell like life anymore!! You've already been through a lot all thanks to me in this whole 9 months!!

Taehyung:- Now I just want to see your happiness which I know how I'll bring it back to you!...*smiled through his already teary eyes while kissing her forehead*

Taehyung:- I think I'm falling for you Y/n! My heart is aching badly whenever I see you in pain!! I was a really jerk to force myself on you all these last months!!

Taehyung:-I was the main reason of your precious tears this all time & today too I'm the reason why you went this all through today in the party!!!...*said while feeling really guilty seeing her bruises on her face*

Taehyung:- But I promise from now on I'll make sure you're safe & happy!!!...please get well soon my love!!...*he finally admitted that he loves Y/n*

Y/n:- *even tho she was like unconcious but still she could somehow hear everything he was saying but as she was in deep sleep so it was like a dream to her as she was feeling like she's dreaming a beautiful dream of him confessing his love towards her but she didn't has any idea that she wasn't really dreaming but in reality he was actually confessing his love towards her*

Taehyung:- Sleep well my angel!!!...*he said while kissing her lips softly then laid beside her on the bed after removing his shirt & pulled her into his embrace & slept while hugging her close to his chest*
.
.
.
.
.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

●●●●●TIME SKIP●●●●●

It's been two days since that incident happened but still Y/n wasn't into her senses yet...
It was like afternoon time & she was alone in their bedroom as Taehyung went to his office cuz he couldn't stand to see her in this state plus he was ashamed & hesitant like how'll he be able to meet her eyes cuz now it was hard for him to be cold & cruel infront of her...
So he went to his office early in the morning in these last two days to avoid meeting her but his all mind & heart was here in Mansion thinking only about Y/n & her health....

Right now Ana just bathed Y/n as she was still unconcious & brought her back on the bed...her whole hairs were still wet & she was just in bathrobe...
As Ana made her sat on the bed & she went to grab the hairdryer to dry Y/n's hair suddenly...

Y/n:- *she started moving her eyelids slowly adjusting to the light when she suddenly remembered the last scene she saw infront of her eyes before she lost her senses*

Y/n:- *she screamed while opening her eyes while she accidentally dropped the water glass kept on the side table gaining attention of Ana*

Y/n:- T-Tae!!! W-Where are youhh?!...*she called out his name while breathing heavily looking for him*

Ana:- Omo!! My Y/n is awake!! Thank god you're awake honey!! Btw how are you feeling right now?!...*she said while hugging her then caressing her cheeks lovingly*

Y/n:- I-I'm fine Ajumma!! I'm feeling okay now but where's Taehyung?!! I-I want to see him Ajumma!! Tell naa where's he?!...*said with puppy eyes while searching for him*

Ana:- relax hun!! He went to his office cuz he had something urgent work!!! As now you're awake & feeling good I'll inform him about your health & that you're awake!!...*she was about to go but got stopped*

Y/n:- N-no! Ajumma I want to see him in person & go to him by my own! Please don't inform him!! I wanna do that on my own please!...*puppy eyes*

Ana:- Aww!! How sweet!! Okay fine you do that okay!! But first you need to dry your hairs & wear clothes okay!! You wait here I'll bring the hairdryer till then you wear your clothes hmm!!...*saying this she went from there*

Y/n:- *she got up from the bed while smiling cuz she was finally going to meet him after this all weeks*

Y/n:- *she went towards her cupboard to take out her clothes not knowing that it'll only shatter her heart into pieces*

Y/n:- *as she opened the cupboard she was finding a good dress that's when a letter fell from there which was kept on one of her folded dresses*

Y/n:- *she took the letter in confusion & opened it but as soon as she read what was written inside that letter her eyes got teary & her heart got shattered into millions of pieces*

Y/n:- W-Wae?!! Andei!!! Wae!!!...*she cried while breaking down into tears while she sat on the bed crying hard*

Y/n:- Why Tae?! Why you?! Why are you doing this?!!....*crying hard*

Y/n:- I-I will not let this happen!!...I-I've to do something!!...*she said while still crying*

Saying this she stood up & took a long lengthy jacket which was like a long dress & wore it on top of that bathrobe & went outside while her tears didn't stop flowing from her doe eyes....
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE~

.
.
.
.
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɴɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

■ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ/ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ!

■ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ!

■ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ!!

■ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ & ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ!

■ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀꜱᴛʟʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ɪᴅ/ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ɪꜰ ᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!!

☆ 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ☆

□. 𝐑𝐦
□. 𝐉𝐢𝐧
□. 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚
□. 𝐉-𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
□. 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧
□. 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠
□. 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

💜 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 41
"แดต แตƒแต แต’โฟแต‰ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰ แถœสณแต˜แต‰หก สณแต‰แตƒหขแต’โฟ โฑโฟ แต—สฐแต‰โฑสณ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แตƒหข สทแต‰หกหก แต—สฐแต’แต˜แตสฐ.. แต—สฐแต‰สธ หกแต’แต›แต‰ แตแต‰ แต‡แต˜แต— หขแต’แต’โฟ สทแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต–สณแต’แต‡แตƒแต‡หกสธ สฐแตƒแต—แต‰ แตแต‰, แดต แตƒแต แต—สฐแต‰ สณแต‰แตƒหขแต’โฟ แต’แถ  แต—สฐแต‰โฑสณ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต—สฐโฑหข สท...
236 15 24
แดษดษขแดษชษดษข | ยปยป sสŸแดแดก แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡s | ___ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€[s] - ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’ / 10 ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ / ๐‘œ๐‘ง๐‘ง๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’...
66.4K 3.6K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
6K 124 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...