professor romanoff

jess_romanoff által

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... Több

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter one hundred and twelve

3.1K 90 18
jess_romanoff által

hey bitches!! who's ready for a new chapter? if y'all remember where the last chapter finished...
... you're going to love this hehe

•••

december

The second we entered our villa i grabbed Natasha's wrist pulling her towards our room. She happily followed egar for what was about to happen.

"so what's the other surprise?" Natasha asked as i sat on the edge of the bed with her stood between my legs.

"you'll find that out in no time, for right now though..." I spoke as i pulled her down to straddle my lap. I was manspreading so Natasha's legs were spread apart wide causing her dress to ride up.

I placed my hands on Natasha's ass pulling her dress up that tiny bit until i saw her pussy. I hummed moving them to her hips as i forcefully pushed her down causing her to grind against my budge.

"oh fuck" Natasha moaned throwing her head back as she followed my movements. I watched as her pussy came in contact with my budge loving the sight.

"please... please fuck me" Natasha begged tugging at my hair. Instead of giving her a verbal answer i wrapped my arm around her body before flipping us over.

Natasha grunted as her back came in contact with the bed. I leaned down to pepper her neck and chest with kisses as i slowly rocked my hips against hers.

Natasha started to pant as she clawed at my back, well as best she could with my shirt still on. I didn't want to waste another second so i quickly leaned back on my heals to undo my pants.

I hadn't bothered to put underwear on knowing the night would end like this. Once my pants were undone i was able to pull out the large toy.

Natasha bit her lip as she watched eager for me to continue. She also used this time to unbutton my shirt allowing her to grab at my stomach.

I jerked the appendage off keeping eye contact with Natasha's desperate gaze. She whined grabbing my waist forcing me down. I chuckled hovering above Natasha once again, rocking my hips so the toy would glide through her wet folds.

"ohhhh please" Natasha moaned as her hands slid under my shirt to claw at my back.

"what do you want baby?" I husked looking down to watch as i slowly moved my hips. Natasha huffed arching her back slightly as she tried lining herself up with the toy, obviously hoping it would slip in.

"i want you to fuck me... please... ruin me" Natasha pleaded cupping my cheeks and pulling me down.

I groaned at how desperate she sounded as well as the harness rubbing against my clit. I laid a firm kiss to Natasha's lips as i reached down to line myself up.

It was quite easy to find her hole considering how wet she was i practically slipped in. Natasha let out a deep moan as i slowly sunk deeper into her.

Once i was fully in i let Natasha get used to the intrusion deciding i needed to undo Natasha's dress allowing me access to her boobs.

"y-you can move... please move" Natasha's small voice rang through my ears. I didn't have to think twice before obeying her.

I slowly pulled out of Natasha fully before slamming back in. She let out the most pornographic moan i think i had ever heard as i repeated the action.

I sucked on Natasha's nipples feeling them harden against my tongue. The sound of Natasha's wet pussy mixed with her moans beautifully, i was honestly in heaven right now.

I knew Natasha was close to cumming, i hadn't even told her what my next surprise was. "you close baby?" I husked pushing myself up to hover above Natasha.

She nodded frantically gripping my arms tighter as i continued to pound into her. "wanna know a secret?" I saw Natasha's eyebrows furrow in confusion as she gave me another frantic nod.

I leaned down close to her ear, i could hear her small whimpers and sharp gasps with every thrust in. I grazed my teeth along her earlobe causing her to shiver before i spoke. "this is a cum filled strap" I simply stated.

"oh fuck" Natasha groaned arching her back pressing her boobs against my front. I chuckled hovering above Natasha again as her legs tightened around my waist.

"please... b-baby... c-cum inside me... oh fuck please" Natasha begged, i felt my body shudder at her tone before obeying.

With a simple click of a button i released the fake cum continuing to pound into Natasha. Who let out a loud scream of my name followed by several profanities as she came.

I helped Natasha ride out her orgasm as i rode my own out. Mine being much small and not as intense as Natasha's but still.

"holy fuck... baby..." Natasha panted once she had calmed down a little. Her chest was still heaving as she gulped in deep breathes.

"i thought you would like that" I teased finally pulling out of Natasha. She grunted clearly she was used to me being inside her. "i'm also not done with you" I tilted my head looking down as Natasha took a deep breathe.

I watched as a mixture of fake and real cum oozed out of Natasha. The sight alone turned me on so incredibly much. I reached down to scoop up the mixture of cum before trying to push it back into Natasha.

This caused the redhead to moan reaching down to grab my wrist. I chuckled deciding i wanted to taste her instead. Natasha watched as i cleaned my fingers sucking all of her cum off.

"when do i get to fuck you?" She asked pushing herself up as best she could. Her arms were wobbly so she ended up falling back in defeat.

"you can fuck me another day, maybe in the pool or the hot tub. for tonight though, you're mine to play with" I climbed off the bed removing my clothes.

Natasha craned her neck to watch clearly not getting the hint i wanted her undressed as well. I grabbed her ankles pulling her to the edge of the bed electing a squeal out of her.

"arms up" I ordered receiving a very obedient Natasha as she immediately raised her arms. I hummed in approval pulling the material of her dress off throwing it somewhere in the room.

"i'll let you choose what we do next okay" Natasha nodded waiting for me to give her options. "you can ride me, you can be on all fours or..." I started looking around the room until i saw it.

"or you can give me a lap dance, while i sit on that chair" I added pointing to the random chair in the corner of the room.

Natasha hummed thinking about her options before she stood up. "how about i give you a lap dance that ends with me riding you" I smirked loving the idea.

"fantastic idea, and that's why you're the professor" I stated as a matter of fact causing Natasha to chuckle.

"so..." Natasha hummed as she lightly pushed me in the direction of the chair. I just stepped back before i was falling into the chair. "sit back and enjoy"

"oh, i will. are you going to keep those heels on?" I raised an eyebrow tilting my head glancing down at the black stilettos Natasha was still wearing.

"well, what do you think?" Natasha asked as she gave me a little spin. I bit my lip looking over her gorgeous body. Her legs and ass looked phenomenal, the heels only accentuating them more.

"leave them on, please leave them on" Natasha giggled giving me a small nod.

I watched as Natasha swayed in front of me, she ran her hands up her body slowly. They started on her ass before travelling up her stomach over her boobs before they were combing through her hair. She had her head thrown back as she slowly bend over before shaking her ass in my face.

I reached out to caress her plump cheeks shaking the globes loving how they jiggled. Natasha bent down further almost sitting on my lap completely as she twerked her ass.

I rubbed up and down her back taking in the curve of her back as i traced her tattoo. Natasha stood back up turning around letting me see her boobs as she played with them.

I watched her pinch her nipples letting out soft moans before she was dropping in front of me. Her hands made there way to my thighs slowly trailing them up my spread legs. They by passed my toy trailing up my stomach before she was fondling my boobs.

I hummed biting my lip as she twisted my own nipples only for a second though before she stood back up. She went to straddle me before i stopped her.

"i want you to ride me reverse cowgirl" I requested placing my hands on Natasha's hips as she froze.

"you don't want me front on?" Her tone indicated vulnerability so i softened my gaze as i looked up at her.

"of course i do baby, i just also really want to look at your back and ass" Natasha hummed giving me a small nod before turning back.

"what if we moved over there? in front of the mirror?" I looked passed Natasha to see the full mirror she was talking about. I gave her a smirk as i gripped her waist tighter pulling her onto my lap.

"you want to watch while you fuck yourself on my cock?" Natasha groaned as she nodded grinding against me. "fuck okay baby" I pushed her body up standing up immediately moving over to the mirror.

Natasha happily followed standing back in front of me now that we were in position. She gave me a cheeky grin before turning her back to me and bending over again.

This time i didn't hesitate to pull her down making sure she landed on the toy. Natasha slowly rocked her hips back and forth along the still wet appendage.

"oh god" She moaned arching her back as she held onto my thighs for support. I had a firm grip on her waist helping her move before i pushed her up a little to line the fake cock up with her entrance.

I didn't wait for Natasha to give me the all clear before i pushed her down bottoming out completely. Natasha let out a deep moan as she adjusted to the intrusion.

This time i waited until she was ready letting her move when she was. I rubbed her back losing any and all train of thought as my fingers brushed over Natasha's soft skin.

Natasha slowly started to bounce up and down on the fake cock. I groaned matching her pace as i thrusted my hips up.

I reached my hand around Natasha's body finding her neglected clit. I rubbed tight circles pulling louder and louder moans from the redhead.

Natasha's head fell back onto my shoulder allowing me to see around her and into the mirror. I watched as the fake cock disappeared and reappeared repeatedly.

The sight was immensely sexy, the way Natasha's boobs bounced up and down with each movement. "you're so sexy Professor. you look so good riding my cock" I husked as i reached my other hand around to grope roughly at Natasha's boob.

"i love riding your cock baby, you fill me up so good" Natasha whined haltering for a moment which confused me before she was changing her position.

Natasha opened her legs allowing better access as she hung her legs over mine before picking up where she left off.

I enjoyed this angle even more than the first, it allowed me to fully see her pussy as the toy sunk in and out. I watched as the faux cock dripped with Natasha's juices, every time it left her pussy it was covered in more and more.

"i want..." Natasha started before a groan fell from her lips. "i want you to cum... please... cum inside me again" I hummed attaching my lips to Natasha's back sucking at her sweaty skin.

"baby, i didn't put a new cum chip in. i can't" Natasha didn't seem to like this, she grunted in frustration yet continued bouncing on my cock.

"i can stop and go get a new one?" I offered causing Natasha to immediately shake her head.

"i'm so close" She cried out, i could tell she was getting tired as her actions got sloppier and sloppier.

"cum baby, please cum all over me" I grunted thrusting up deeper pulling pornographic moans from the redhead.

Natasha's body slowly began to shake as she came for the second time tonight. I rubbed softly at her sides as her movements came to a stop.

Natasha fell back into my arms closing her eyes as she regained her breath. I watched as my hands slowly trailed up and down Natasha's glistening body.

The toy was still deep inside her a detail Natasha didn't seem to be too focused on right now. "you have enough energy for one more?" I cooed placing soft kisses to her neck.

"oh fuck yes, but for the love of god please get another chip thing. i want to feel you cum inside me again" I gave Natasha a nod followed by several kisses.

When she finally stood up, on quite woggly legs might i add. I quickly grabbed another cum chip as Natasha climbed back into bed. This time she was on her stomach, she must be exhausted which is fine i can still make her cum in that position.

I climbed up the bed joining Natasha. She was flat on her stomach so i shimmied my way up her legs until i was sat just below her ass.

I reached down to rub her plump cheeks causing Natasha to hum and turn her head. "i promise i'm ready for round three" I chuckled softly pushing her hair to one side as i placed kisses to the back of her neck.

"i know my love, i can fuck you in this position. you don't even have to move a muscle" I saw Natasha's eyes roll to the back of her head. I know my dirty talk is good but i did also grind against her ass allowing the fake cock to slide between her thighs.

"please" Natasha begged desperately reaching back to grip at my thighs. I obeyed sitting up again as i repositioned the toy.

Just before i sank into Natasha for the third time i decided to place a pillow underneath her stomach. I've heard this allows the toy to hit that oh so important
g-spot with ease.

Natasha let me do it, i'm not sure if she knew what i was doing but she had no objections. Once i was happy i repositioned again sinking the toy into Natasha.

"fuck Y/n" Natasha cried out as her ass slightly poked out meeting my thrusts.

"that feel good baby?" I groaned slowly gaining speed as i pumped in and out. I had my hands on Natasha's ass cheeks squeezing them tightly.

"uhhhh- yes... s-so incredibly good" Natasha answered her breathing picking up again. "you're hitting my- ugh" Natasha started before a grunt replaced her words.

"i'm hitting your?" I teased thrusting harder knowing exactly what i was hitting. Natasha wasn't able to speak coherently as i picked up my pace pounding faster.

"m-my.. uh my.. oh god-" Natasha babbled, i found it funny how much she was trying to speak but failing. I leaned down pressing my body against Natasha's before i whispered in her ear.

"i'm hitting your g-spot huh? you're too dumb to get the words out. aren't you? Professor" Natasha groaned nodding immediately at my words. I love how much control i have over her right now.

"why don't you be a good girl and cum hm?" I demanded, Natasha didn't like this.

"n-not yet... l-little uhhh longer" I furrowed my eyebrows feeling Natasha push back. I'm guessing it was helping her reach a bigger more intense orgasm. I certainly wasn't going to argue.

I continued to pound into Natasha, i could tell she was getting close so i was doing everything i could to add any and all pleasure. I was sucking on her back as i scratched and gripped at her skin. I would swap between groping her ass to scratching down her back before sliding my hands under her to pinch her nipples.

There was one last thing i needed to do to help Natasha reach her third and final climax of the night. "baby i'm close" I grunted.

"please... need you to cum" Natasha pleaded reaching back to grip my hair.

I nodded reaching down clicking the trigger to release the fake cum as i myself came. I bit down on Natasha's shoulder simultaneously as she screamed out.

I felt liquid hit my thighs as i worked Natasha through her orgasm. When i had slowed down i pushed myself up before slowly sliding the fake toy out of her.

Liquid was still leaking out of her as i did. "i think you squirted baby" I observed pulling Natasha's ass up watching as both white and clear trails ran down her legs.

"i did" Natasha panted pushing herself up before she flipped her body over. "you were hitting my g-spot so perfectly" She added as she laid back with her eyes closed.

I chuckled at her state quickly standing up to remove the harness before rejoining her. "so hot" I cooed laying on top of Natasha before placing a kiss to her cheek. I saw her smile as her hands rubbed up and down my back.

"just give me a second to recover then we can clean up" I giggled trailing my fingers around Natasha's stomach and up her chest.

"let me go run us a bath" I offered but Natasha tightened her grip on me making it impossible to get up.

"no i want cuddles, please" I placed kisses to Natasha's cheeks before connecting our lips in a kiss that told her i wasn't leaving.

•••

*breathes* oh damn *breathes*
y'all okay?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.7K 12
Violet James Potter was many things but a magical child wasn't one of them. She was a Squib, 6 years older than Harry James Potter. She was a Marine...
20.8K 353 23
Josephine's life was pretty together. She had a boyfriend she loved and a great new job. However, when she met her new boss, Professor Romanoff, ever...
3.3K 120 24
Victoria Taylor Jones is an young woman around 19 years old, living in New York about to start her first year at NYU. However her past is about to ca...
10.4K 167 15
Lydia is Jenna Ortega's agent and she's fed up with her failing to turn up to meetings and auditions after partying all night. When Lydia confronts J...