Coffee and You ( short SHIVIK...

By PriyaShivika_love

it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ... More

I love you
Never AGAIN ( Take 1 )
Never AGAIN ( Take 2 )
MINE / ONLY YOURS
I Broke HER ( part 1 )
My SUNSHINE
I MEND her ( part 2 )
Mission Shivika is ON
Finding Way to YOU
Mr. Perfect Lover
Mr. Perfect Lover 2

Annika's Shivaay

670 46 3
By PriyaShivika_love

It was a shot based on Ishqbaaaz when Mallika came to Oberoi mansion. Shivaay first refused to let her stay then being influenced by Annika he let her stay here .

Here is the plot how Mallika observed the changes in Shivaay's behaviour towards Annika......

How she felt to see Her first love started to have feelings for another person......

So let's start ... Hope you will like it .....

********

I am Mallika. I just eloped from my own marriage to my ex-boyfriend's house but i didn't know that he is still the same person when I left him 5 years back . I thought he'll understand my problem and will support me but nothing such happened . He is still the Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is only concerned about his naam , khoon , khandan , society .......

" Mallika I don't believe ke you eloped from your own weeding... If you don't want to get married then why did you agree to marry... "

" It was not my plan Shivaay... i have been forced to elope because if I got married today then I had to compromise my whole life ... That i didn't want ... "

" Ok ... I understand but why you eloped from there , you can talk to them ...... you know how much shame they have to bear now ... Just because of you "

" Shivaay i can't believe.... Here I'm sharing my problem with you and you are taunting me ... You are concerned about them but me "

" Ofcourse I'm concerned about you but it's not the correct way to deal with problems... You can't just every time run away from problem.. you have to face it "

" Everyone has a different way to deal with problems and "

" And yours is just run away... Great ... "

" Billuji .... "

I was feeling so angry on myself that I chose him to share my problems I was cursing myself to come here when i heard a voice... First i thought it's dadi because only she calls Shivaay Billu but now who is calling him by this name ... He always gets angry when ever someone calls him by this name. Suddenly i spotted a girl one or two years younger than me wearing a simple kurti standing there. I have seen her when I came here first . I turned towards her .

" Billuji .... I know i should not interfere between you two but still I'll speak. I can't believe you are taunting her . See her condition, do you really think she had fled away because of some mere issues . Billuji we , girls never take any decision in a haste because we know more than boys girls have more responsibilities to keep their families name intact and clean . We do take some serious decision when it's extreme. So before judging her listen to her once . She chose you because she believes that if no one then atleast you'll be with her ... And sorry if I crossed my limits... " Saying she left from there .

I just kept on staring the girl . I amused that how she challenged Shivaay's decision without any fear . And more than that I am really surprised to see Shivaay. He stood there silently without speaking any word looking at her with a different way . I have never seen him like this . He never liked if someone challenged his decision but here he stood like a statue and listened to her without any argument. And he didn't say anything to her for calling him Billu. I remember once I called him billu to tease him . He was so angry on me that he didn't talk with me for three days . Later i apologised .

" Umm.... Mallika... I think you should tell me why you forced to leave... I'm all ears ... "

My god ... Is it Shivaay? No i can't believe... He changed his perspective in an instance. Wow .. I must say the girl has something. I smiled at Shivaay.

Finally after lots of discussion They decided to let me stay here for few days . Pinky aunty was little worried i don't know why but i didn't think about it . The way Shivaay said that I'll stay here as long as I want I was really amused . This is not the Shivaay i know...

I was sitting beside the pool when the same girl came to me . She smiled at me and i reciprocated .

" Hi Mallika..."

" Nahi Annika"

" No my name is Mallika "

" Oh .. I'm Annika "

" Umm... Annika I'm really thankful to you . If not only you than Shivaay would never allow me to stay here . Thank you . "

" Are , nahi nahi ... You don't have to thank me . "

" You know you are really cute "

" Thank you "

" I'm really happy that atleast Shivaay listens to you otherwise the Shivaay i know never listen to anyone "

" Who told you he listens to me ... "

" I saw it "

" Huuhh ... Billuji never listen to anyone atleast not me . He only knows how to show tadi , bagadbilla"

" What did you call him .. bag "

" Bagadbilla"

" What's that "

" Wild cat "

" What , you called him that and he listened to you , didn't he say you anything ..."

" woh ... Haan ... nah ... I mean "

" Ok ok ... I understand . Btw Annika what do you do here "

" I'm wedding planner"

" Oh ... So you are Shivaay and Tia's wedding planner.. Good good ... "

" Mallika ji "

" What Mallika ji ... Plz call me Mallika"

" Haan ... Woh Mallika it's already late and my brother is waiting for me so i have to leave... "

" Ok ... See you .. bye "

" Bye " Annika left .

This girl is really good and so pure at heart. I feel so relieved and light after talking to her . I was lost in my thoughts When Shivaay came there searching for Annika .

" Mallika, did you see Annika "

" Yeah , she just left "

" What ! It's raining heavily and she went out like this . And it's already late . Crazy girl . Don't listen to anyone..."

Shivaay looked little worried, I can see he is concern about Annika . He took out his phone and called her but seeing Shivaay's facial expressions I can say she didn't pick up phone.

" now she is not picking up .... Great .... "

" Shivaay i think she is in the auto maybe has not hear the ring "

" but she should pick up the call . Right ... "

He again called Annika but the result was same. I looked behind and found out Priyanka was coming.

" Bhaiya , you are calling Annika . "

" Yeah ... "

" Bhaiya she forgets her phone here "

" What the .... How careless she is ... Now how I'll call her .. prinku do you have her house phone number "

" No bhaiya .... I don't have " he took her phone from her hand.

" Ok ... Don't worry I'm just coming... Tell mom that I'll be late ok " saying Shivaay went out hurriedly. Omru came at the poolside as soon as Shivaay left . Priyanka left to inform pinky aunty.

" Mallika, why is Shivaay in so hurry ?"

" I don't know. He came to me and asked about Annika . I told him that she left sometime ago . Then he called her but Annika has left her phone here . Then without saying anything he left "

" Oh ... it's Annika di ... It's ok " i saw Om and ru shared a knowing look which confused me .

" Rudy am i missing something"

" Are Mallika di . You don't know jab se Annika di ayya bhaiya kuch alag hi track PE chal Raha hai "

" Matlab.... "

" Matlab we don't know... One moment he is scolding her , insulting her to the core on the other side he was all caring for her .. bhaiya ko samajh na mumkin hi nahi impossible hai "

" Anyway Mallika di do you like to watch movies "

" Yeah ... Better... Let's go "

We sat in the hall while watching rudy's favourite horror movie . We were watching when Shivaay entered all drenched from tip to toe .

" Shivaay, how did you get wet ? "

" Actually on the middle road my car broke down so I got little drenched "

" Where did you go bhaiya? "

" Annika ko chorn....... " Shivaay stopped in the middle and looked at us gulping down .

" Oh .. you went to drop Annika di ... It's ok bhaiya we understood " i saw Rudy and Om giggled making Shivaay irritated.

" Will not you guys sleep ... Go sleep now " saying Shivaay left leaving omru smiling behind him . I looked at them then at Shivaay's retreating figure.

So Shivaay went to drop Annika . But why ? As far as i know he doesn't like her then . Moreover he could simply ask any drive to drop her but he went himself to drop her . Something is really cooking that i don't know. Ok i have my own way to discover the truth.

Next day .....

I woke up and after having breakfast made by Shivaay I went to his room only to find it empty. I called his name but he was not in his room. So i walked out of the room and went to Om's room . I found him working on a statue .

" Good morning om "

" Good morning Mallika"

" It's already complete ... "

" Yeah ... Just a finishing touch "

I talked about his works for sometime then i asked him about tia .

" Actually I don't understand her too ... I feel irritated whenever she is around us . And Rudy he doesn't like her a bit ... Agar uska bas chale toh woh yeh shaadi hi rok de "

" And Shivaay ... What does he think "

" Shivaay, i don't understand his feelings. Like we all know he is doing this marriage just for a deal . He always preaches that he and Tia are perfect but you know it's not perfection on which a marriage can work . It needs compatibility, understanding, feelings and .... "

" And love "

" Yes ... But who will make him understand. . "

" Om ... What about Annika "

" Annika, she is a nice girl . She doesn't care about who we are and what social status do we have. She considers us a human like her and that's amazing about her "

" Hmm... What does Shivaay thinks about her "

" Shivaay.... Plz don't even ask him ... whatever he'll explain it won't match with his behaviour . He considers that he hates her and the next moment he'll go all crazy behind her ... Just Shivaay things ... "

" Hmmm ... "

" But you know Mallika, plz don't take it on heart .... ( I smile nodding no ) you know I never had seen Shivaay like this before with anyone not Tia not Even You . With Annika he behaves different , he becomes just Shivaay with no ego no tadi nothing just Shivaay "

I smile but somewhere I felt hurt but shrugged it off ..... Yes I was serious when I was in relationship with Shivaay and being my first he is really special to me . I wonder if that day I did not dump Shivaay may be today i would be here . But it was needed to break up with him cause the love i always wanted , the affection, the attention i always craved for i never got from Shivaay. He never loved me yes he was responsible towards me but as we know a relationship can't work only on just fulfilling responsibilities . It needed LOVE , FEELING FOR EACH OTHER that Shivaay lacked in our relationship. And I left him . Then I met Shiddharth with whom I get everything that i always wanted , the love the affection the attention Everything that i craved for .

But still after listening Om I felt little ache in my heart . what I lacked in our relationship that Shivaay never loved me . He never felt a little bit for me that i know . When i informed him about my decision about break up his reaction was so normal like he has nothing to say , he doesn't care about it . He always considered me as a friend. And Here Annika who has nothing like the fake status of the higher societies managed to shake the Shivaay Singh Oberoi without even trying. She never fells scared of him . She argues with him and Shivaay also does the same. He has given him permission to do that so unlike Shivaay .

" Ok mallika, i have to go ... Have a good day "

" Hmm... "

Om went out for his art gallery.

---------

It's been two weeks I'm here at Oberoi mansion . Shiddharth still doesn't know about my whereabouts. I'm still at OM . At this moment I'm standing at Shivaay's famous kitchen making his favourite dish . We are three here , Me , Shivaay and Annika . And I'm enjoying the bickering between these two , trust me you can't stop admiring these two . I'm standing at the corner and they are talking sorry arguing over a lemon how it should be cut . God these two .... actually I am feeling really positive here . Everyone is so amazing. Dadi , om , ru , jhanvi aunty , and Shivaay... Ohh Haan ... Annika. Uff .....

Om was right when he said that they don't watch tv because they got entertained without watching it . Now i understood why he said that .

Don't ask me That Shivaay and Annika, these two never can stay peacefully without bickering . Everytime everywhere they start their talk . And I am really surprised to see Shivaay. He never talked so much i mean when we were together he barely spoke . Now see how much difference is between his previous self and present self .

Whatever I'm happy that Shivaay is happy. I can see the little shivaay .

" You girl ... Can't you keep an watch while working... See how deep the cut Is "

I heard Shivaay's voice . He was scolding someone , oh not someone it's Annika. She has cut her finger while cutting a lemon .

" Can't you keep your eyes open while working.. don't even say anything... Just stay here I'm bringing the first aid box . "

" Billu ji it's not needed..... It will be fine .... "

" Pray you tell me how"

" See ... " Saying she put her finger in water and showed it to him that bleeding has stopped. But soon the bleeding started again making her looked down and him glaring her .  He walked out of the kitchen murmuring something.

" Annika, you should be careful"

" Hmm... I know... It's just my hand slipped and ... "

After two or three minutes he came and bandaged her finger. I just stood and watch everything in silence.

Shivaay has changed, she has changed him . The shivaay I knew for this long he is not the same. 
The person I'm seeing is another shivaay , he is ANNIKA 'S SHIVAAY.  Only Annika can bring him out .

I'm really happy that after so many years finally Someone has entered in his life for whom he feels something , he feels different. But why these two still not realising it when everyone can see it .

I really hope that Shivaay and Annika realise it soon .  It will be really great to see these two together. I can guarantee one thing that they will look breathtaking together.

I smiled at my thought and sent prayers to God for their happiness.

Like these many incidents happened which lead me to realise that how much Shivaay is crazy about this girl .  I tried to make him realise that Annika is special to him  but as usual he declined  so as Annika. 

But I really hope they realise it soon .....

Uff.... It's been one month and Shiddharth got to know about me . He is coming today and I have decided to clear our all misunderstanding. 

So .....

Bye bye ......

..................

I really wanted to write on this for long .  I wanted to write more but some problem has arisen so I kept it short .... Hope you like it ...

Vote ....

Comment down below .......  Love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 5.5K 19
Book 2 in series of TALES OF SHIVIKA LOVE One shots collection of Shivaay and Annika stories or Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandna Narbhi or Shivika...
313K 30.7K 184
it's pure imagination story, to know more, start to read, hopefully with the smile..
27.3K 3.1K 20
Just another crazy story, based on a few one shots I wrote almost two years ago lovable couple Shivika watching Narbhi and Ishqbaaz with parallel lov...
2.2K 152 2
It's All About My Favourite On-screen Couple - ShivIka!