SonAmy: Ghostly Love

NOVATheHedgehog14

When a ghost falls in love with loser geek, Amy Rose, it'll do anything to make sure she's happy. Even if it... Еще

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Final)

Chapter 1

6.2K 142 290
NOVATheHedgehog14

•Amy POV•

The sun felt too bright in my face. My head hurt, my legs hurt, my entire body felt like crap. I don't know what to do at school today. The mean people will still be there. They'll still grow rocks at me.

I sat up and put my lags over my bed. I sighed and looked at my hands that sat in my lap. "What am I going to do?"

"If I can't get over any of this how am I going to deal with the real world?" I thought and shook my head. My head started to hurt again. "Ow...that hurts..." I hissed and grabbed my head. "What happened yesterday? Why does my head hurt so much?" Amy thought to herself.

"Amy! Come on down for breakfast!" My mother yelled from downstairs. I sighed and stood up, only to feel something sharp jab into my foot. It felt like a Lego! Probably from my idiot little brother, Silver.

I growled and looked down to see the chest that usually sat on my shelf. "What? How'd you get there?" I asked it as if it could respond. Then my eyes widened and I remembered.

I had came home from another terrible school day and heard thumping in my room. I thought it was Silver horsing around, but it wasn't him. He was watching some kiddy TV show in our living room. I went into my room and then the chest just fell on my head! It hurt like a brick!

I had forgotten about the chest entirely and I don't know how to explain it, but I felt like opening it. So, that's what I did. I opened it and then...that's it. I can't remember anything else.

"Amy! Get down here before you're late!" My mother snapped this time. I could hear my brother laugh because I had gotten in trouble. "Coming! Chaos, can't cut me any slack..." I groaned.

As I left my room I grew instantly warmer. I looked back at my room in confusion. It hadn't been that cold had it? I shook my head; I didn't have the the time to wonder about the temperature.

I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. My little brother, who's eight if you're wondering, sat at the table eating cereal. I smirked and walked behind him. "You know cereal's made out of pencil shavings, right?" I whispered. He gasped and looked at his cereal in horror.

"Gotta go, mom, love you." I said and grabbed my lunch and ran out the door. I purposely forgot my breakfast.

***
At the bus stop I passed time by being on my phone. Being the nerd and loser that I am, definitely not texting a 'friend'. Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue hedgehog standing beside me. He looked nervous and worried. I shrugged it off and focused on my phone.

The bus pulled up and I hopped on, hoping no one would trip me. I sat in my seat and stared at my phones screen. Again, that blue hedgehog stood next to me. He didn't even sit down. I suppose he was waiting for an invitation. No one else was even giving notice of his presence! I sighed, extremely annoyed. Why did I get the new kid?

"Hey, you can sit here." I whispered and looked out the window. The hedgehogs face lite up and he sat next to me. Without another word I put on my headphones and stared out the window. He kept looking at me and opening his mouth. It was as if he were trying to speak, but nothing could come out. "Great! I get the new kid, and he's a mute!" I thought angrily. How did I deserve this?

***
During school it seemed less people made fun of me today. I guess it's because the blue mute was following me. They probably figured the real bully would get me, you know, Sally. Her crew has always hated me. They make fun of me everyday. Her crew isn't that big, but they're mean. It's Bunnie, Nicole, and Rouge. Their boyfriends are jerks too.

It's weird how none of the teachers gave notice to the blue hedgehog. He kept following me to each class. He sat next to me, and even if someone was sitting there they'd just get up and move. I figured this was a prank. Even the teachers were in on it. If I didn't pay attention to him then it'd ruin the prank.

"Say nothing, do nothing" I repeated to myself. I payed no attention to him during class. He just kept staring at me. I wish I could punch him. It's hard to ignore someone staring at you. Have you ever had a little kid just stare at you? You're just sitting and a little girl stares at you for no reason. It makes you feel as if you look or did something bad.

I already know I look bad, I dont anything except study. Chaos! What could it be?!

"Amy Rose, please answer this question." The teacher called my name I looked up at the bored. In a quiet voice I replied with the answer. "<AB=<YZ" she smiled and nodded at me. "Very good, Amy." The blue hedgehog clapped when I answered it correctly. But only he did. No one else, they payed no attention to his clapping. The teacher didn't even care.

***
Lunch finally arrived and I sat by myself once again. Until, the blue mute came up. He seemed to need an invitation again. I growled, I had had enough. I grabbed my tray and moved to another table. I knew he was staring after me. I also knew his smile had changed to a frown.

What did I care? I don't know who he is, and he's obviously trying to tick me off. I couldn't wait for the school day to be over. I could go home and relax. I had already finished most of my homework, so I could just chill in my room.

"Hey! Pink rat, come here!" Came a loud yelling voice behind me. I turned around quickly and saw my worst nightmare.

Sally and her crew.

"What are you doing at our table?" She hissed at me. "Some guy was following me and I went to-" "liar! No guy would ever follow you!" She laughed. Rouge got in my face and flicked my nose. *Pfft* "she's such a little kid!" She laughed. "She's way too flat chested!" Nicole piped in. Bunnie nodded and smirked.

Then I saw that blue hedgehog behind them. He looked angry...no he looked more than angry. He looked infuriated like he wanted to kill them. His lips started to move. He wasn't saying anything, yet he was speaking.

"Hey! What are you looking at?" Sally growled and turned around. She was nose to nose to the blue hedgehog. "There's nothing here, idiot!" She yelled, but by the time she turned back around I was long gone. I hadn't wanted to see the outcome.

***
During the next few classes the blue hedgehog wasn't following me. I wasn't surprised by this. He probably hurt those girls and got expelled.

"Amy Rose to the principals office."

My head jerked up from my desk. "Go on, Miss Rose. You heard him." The teacher said and continued with his lesson.

I walked into the hallway quietly. It felt strange being out in the open halls. What if someone just walked out of classroom door and saw me? What if they started making fun of me? How would I deal with that? I would break down crying in the office!

I say the office door and quickened my steps. I opened the door and saw the blue hedgehog standing behind the chair I'd sit in.

"Miss Rose, do you know what happened to Sally?" The principal asked me. "No sir." I replied, but I felt awkward with the blue hedgehog being so close to me. "Sally Acorn got pushed down the stairs and beaten. She has a broken leg, nose, and half of her fur is missing. She said she couldn't see anything. She could only feel what was going on."

"You think I did that?" I questioned, astonished. If I had been able to do that I would've a long time ago. I'll take that as a compliment. "No, no, no, no one has said that. But you are the smartest kid in the school. She does bully you...you have the motive." He explained. "You could've found out a way to get yourself invisible for a mere 5 minutes and done it. You have the skill and motive, now." He said.

"Well, I didn't do it, but he could've." I said and pointed to behind the chair. The blue hedgehog was smiling at me and the principal. "Who?" The principal asked. "Him! The blue hedgehog standing right behind me." I said and stood up. I threw my arms out to where he was standing.

"Amy, sit down. There is no boy standing behind you." I squinted my eyes and cocked my head to the side. I could see him, clear as day! "Is this a joke? He's been following me all day! When they started making fun of me in lunch he-"

"AMY ROSE, SIT DOWN!!!" The principal yelled at me. I blinked at him and quickly sat in the chair. The blue hedgehogs grip had tightened. I could hear him whispering something.

"Until further notice...you are suspended from school." He told me. I gasped and looked up at him. "Suspended?! I can't be suspended! The chess club needs me at the big tournament tomorrow! It was him, I swear! He started mouthing something when Sally faced him! He's doing it now! I swear I wouldn't do this! I swear-"

"AMY ROSE! BE QUIET!!" He yelled louder. I whimpered and sat down again. The blue hedgehog seemed full of such rage he could break the chair.

"Amy Rose, go get your things. Your mother is coming to pick you up." I stared at the principal. I didn't do any if that! Why didn't he believe me?! It was that blue hedgehogs fault, not mine!

I stood up shakily and walked out the office. The blue hedgehog followed me to the door. Then he shut it loudly behind me. I looked back to see the blinds closing. I got scared for the principal that had just suspended me. I ran back and knocked on his door.

"Come in." The principal said. I walked back in and saw the principal straightening up some papers. The blue hedgehog was gone. "Uhm... nevermind, I thought I left something." I whispered and ran out to my locker.

I quickly packed all my stuff and left. I sat outside on a bench and waited for my mom. I could just imagine her face now. Full of rage and concern. She'd kill me! But it wasn't me, it was that blue hedgehog.

Why had all this happened? Then I saw my mom drive up. Right as she did the blue hedgehog walked beside me. My mom looked furious. The blue hedgehog stared at us as we drove away.

***
I surprisingly wasn't in trouble with my mom. She believed that I couldn't have done that. I had been in class, so I really couldn't have. She believed the part about the blue hedgehog as well.

Now, I sat in my room. I was thinking about all that happened today. Why hadn't the principal seen him? Then my eyes widened. What if he was a ghost? What if he was a demon bent on killing everyone in the school?

"Wait a second...those things don't exist, Amy." I told myself. "Sis! You have a visitor!" I heard my little brother yell. I groaned and rolled off my bed. I went to the door and saw my little brother talking to the blue hedgehog.

"Silver! Get away!" I yelled and pulled him back. "Why? He's nice!" Silver complained. "Go to your room." I growled. "But-" "I said go to your room!" He hissed at me and ran upstairs. I stared at the blue hedgehog who was smirking at me.

"Hello, Amy Rose..."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.5K 76 12
A story of Amy Rose maturing, no longer a love-sick fan but a dear friend of Sonic. I might make a sonamy story with this version of amy; that is up...
29K 872 10
Switch Bodies ShadAmy Boom! Shadow and Amy hate each other, but if they want to get their perspective bodies back, they must first embark on a missi...
10.6K 177 10
Amy couldn't stand to see that her friend Sonic is dating Sally and that she doesn't have a chance to tell him that she loves him but it was too late...