paw patrol oneshots

By SlimyZel_offical09

Chase, Rocky, Rubble, Everest, Nana (my oc), Gasket, Hubcap, Tuck, Ella are seme or Alpha Marshall, Skye, Zum... More

incorrect quotes 1
my ships
headcanon 1

Rocky and Marshall's strange behaviour

101 2 0
By SlimyZel_offical09

Ryder: ahh, what a peaceful morning today... It'll be better with a warm cocoa for makes energy for a day! (Looking at outside) ?! Uhh, guys... you guys better explain this... ☺️💢

Chase: we're sorry, Ryder... well, it's actually Rocky who messed these things up... and his behaviour was now more tantrum and acted cold in front of us. And Marshall was blamed me even I'm innocent and... stress maybe?

Skye: I know you won't believe this, Ryder... but you can see in your own... (points Marshall and Rocky was feels tantrum and keep messed up)

Ryder: ○_○ wait, what?

Everest: uhh, can someone help the victims of tantrum pups get out from trash bin?

Nana: I'll help you out, rival...

Zuma: I never seen Wocky and Mawshall being like this...

Ryder: I think I know why... but... not now...

All pups: aww!!

Rubble: why?

Ryder: I don't want to traumatised them again... it's kinda terrifying for remember those...

All pups: traumatised? Terrifying? Mind to explain?

Ryder: maybe one day I could explain, but I'll give you guys the synopsis... before I meet Marshall and Rocky, they're homeless...

Nana: is Marshy and Rocky are trauma only bc of being orphanage?

Marshall-Rocky: YOU . SAID . WHAT?

Ryder: keep calm, Marshall and Rocky... Nana never means to said orphanage... how about I'll tell you guys their story in the lookout?

Skye: we sure are!

In the lookout

Chase: now, you can tell us their backstory, Ryder.

Ryder: OK, first I want to say something... Nana, don't says 'orphanage' in front of them. That words can make them tantrum because they're trauma about it...

Nana: oh, no wonder when Everest said orphan in front of them, they're sent her to the trash bin.

Everest: hey, that was accident, ok?

Ryder: '-' you do?

Everest: uhh, I never realize that word will traumatised them...

Ryder: OK, so here's the begin... one day in their place, they were playing a tag when...

Flashback, in a year before Ryder finds them

Past Rocky: here I come, Marshall! Don't you dare to run from me!

Past Marshall: not if you beat me! (tripped at the root) ouch!

Past Rocky: Marshall! Are you ok?

Past Marshall: I'm fine...

Pups 1: hey, look at those weak pups! They're playing each other and that stupid blind pup was tripped!

Other pups: (laugh hysteria)

Past Rocky: stop mocking us there, you moron! And don't call my friend stupid blind!

Past Marshall: it's OK, Rocky... just let them be...

Past Rocky: but Marshall... they were mocking you...

Past Marshall: (smile) Just hide it in your smiles...

In other day

Past Marshall: (walking around)

Bullies pups 1: hey there, stupid blind pup!

Past Marshall: (turned around) what do you want, William, Wendy?

Past Wendy: oh, nothing~... it's just... (dragged Marshall)

Past Marshall: wait³, where did you want to bring me! Let me go!

Past William: don't worry, we're just want to play~...

In the room

Past Wendy: so, listen boy... Rocky is the pup in a bad family~... why do you still friends with him then? You'll be unlucky one~!

Past Marshall: I know that! But he's innocent! They leave him to this stupid place!

Past William: then what about you, Koswara? You're the ugly one in your own family! Plus, your clan is an baddies!

Past Marshall: they're now in my list that who am I hate! And you guys also in my list!

Past Wendy: oh, really? (Hold a knife)

Past Marshall: what was that?

Past Wendy: you stupid pup! This is a knife! And we will do whatever we can do with this knife! (Coming closer to Marshall) there's no way to run now, orphan dally pup!

Past Marshall: (being hold by William) wait, please! Don't hurt me!!

Meanwhile

Past Rocky: Marshall? Marshall? Where are you?!

Pups 2: hey, nerd pup! You search for that blind pup?

Past Rocky: leave my friends alone! Why do you always mocking and bullying Marshall?!

Pups 3: that's because... he's a stupid little dally!

Past Rocky: stop called him stupid, you maniac! My friend is not stupid! You guys are stupid! You guys never understand his feelings when you called him stupid!!

Pups 1: oh, really? He's acting cool when we called him stupid, idiot!

Past Rocky: that's for you, moron! He's acting fine in front of you guys, but NOT . IN . HIS . HEART!! As I said before, you guys never understand what he feels when he's being bullied and mocked!! (leave the gangster pups gang)

In the house

Past Rocky: ugh, come on, Marshall... where are you, buddy? Eh, is that William and Wendy? What are they doing in that room? (Open the door) wait, is that... Marshall!!

Past ???: what's wrong at there?

Past Rocky: huh? My friend is bleeding! Please help him!

Past ???: we have to go to the hospital!

In the hospital

Past ???: how is he, doctor?

Dr. Joseph: sorry for this, but he has a stabbed eyes and head... it looks normal but it wasn't... his brain was now damage and easily feels trauma and tantrum... and having a self-harm disease... and his eyes... was now fully blind...

Past Rocky: no... it can't be!! Please tell me this is not real...

Past ???: it's far too real, Rocky... you have to accept the fate... and thank you for the info, doc...

Dr. Joseph: you're welcome and I'm sorry very much...

At outside

Past Rocky: ergh, gaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Why can't I realize when he's alone going outside!!???!! And why they doing this to us?! Hiks²... why can't I saved him...

Past ???: Rocky... calm down... I know you were now feels stress but, listen, no one will escape from the horrible fate, so... (looked at Rocky in the eyes) just face the fate...

Past Rocky: but... why do you care about us?

Past ???: because I was also being bullied by them! But, no one noticed me...

Past Rocky: oh... I'm sorry...

Past ???: not your fault, and I'm molly...

Past Rocky: nice to meet you...

Past Molly: nice to meet you too! After Marshall healed, let's leave the orphanage place.

Past Rocky: that's great, because I was now hates that place!

End of flashback

Ryder: Rocky is feels trauma of seeing orphanage because the orphanage pups were bullied them before...

Skye: so that's why, but where did you know?

Ryder: Molly told me about it...

Nana: man, now I feels bad about Marshall and Rocky though...

Zuma: I feels the same, dude...

Ryder: I glad that you guys now understand what they feels and what they facing...

1094 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...