𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘, (mason thames)

By qtpoppy

₊✩‧₊˚🎀˚₊✩‧₊ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 ----- by qtpoppy (mason thames x fem oc) Started June 29 2023 Ended March 17 2024... More

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
emails i cant send
cookies and text messages
new fave person
sol de janeiro 62
truth or dare
andrew garfield
brothers are annoyimg
youtube grwm
are we still friends ?
ily girlypop
sleepovers
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
winnie the pooh
cupid
steve lacy
crazy car rides
new friends and new rivals
baking boy
i shouldn't be jealous, you aren't even mine
skincare day
she is just a girl, and he is just a boy
diary entry
6 am
the dress
asshole
drama, drama and even more drama
the interview
the fight
the end of an era
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 + 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 ?

family reunion

2K 46 78
By qtpoppy

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter eight

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

"he's NOT my boyfriend and we WEREN'T making out"

Angelica immediately let go of Mason, pushing him slightly to the side so that she was standing next to him, not in front of him. Mason's face was as red as a tomato, and his arms felt lonely hanging by his side.

Wyatt and Jaeden look at the two figures standing in the doorway, then at Angelica and Mason, the back at the two figures, until they finally said something.

"Well THIS IS AWKWARD." Jaeden said,

Angelica looked at the two figures. They weren't just any two figures, it was her dad. And Jennifer Lawrence (who was just at a premier with him), which was EVEN WORSE. They had been away filming a movie, and going to a premier for 3 months, and forced Jaeden and Wyatt to take care of Angelica.

Angelica's dad was BIG actors and was always away filming something new. Her father was Robert Downey Jr. and played famous characters like Tony Stark, Doctor Doolittle, and Sherlock.

"Heyyy dad." Angelica said, making her way over to them and eloping him in a hug.

"Hey kid," her father said, ruffling up her hair.

"Hey Jennifer," Angelica then said, letting go of her dad and hugging Jennifer. Jennifer was almost like her mom, as she never really had a mother figure because her mom died in childbirth.

"How were your brothers sweetie? Didn't cause too much trouble I hope." Her dad said, laughing when Wyatt and Jaeden gave them angry faces.

"Oh, they've been horrible." Angelica laughed, letting go of Jennifer.

Mason just stood there awkwardly, unsure what to say, until Robert finally spoke up. "And you are?"

Mason fumbled around his words, his face growing red in embarrassment.

"THATS ANGELICA'S BOYFRIEND." Wyatt yelled, interrupting poor Mason.

"SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH HIM." Jaeden said back, making a face at Angelica whose face flushed red.

"Shut up both of you." Angelica said, putting her face in her hands to try and cover the blush.

"I don't shut up I grow up" Jaeden said,

"And when I look at you I throw up" Wyatt finished, and the two of them looked at each other as if they accomplished something.

"You two are sooo immature" Angelica said, rolling her eyes. "he's NOT my boyfriend and we WEREN'T making out." 

"Not yet." Mason said, winking at Angelica.

"Not the flipping time Mason." Angelica said, punching his elbow as he pretended to act hurt.

Angelica's dad just looked at the children, confused out of his minds.

"So you're.. Mason?" Jennifer asked, pointing at Mason who just looked at her sheepishly.

"He's Mason Thames." Angelica said, rolling her eyes at Mason. "He's starring with me in How To Train Your Dragon. He plays live action Hiccup."

"Ah, congratulations kids!" Robert said, "That's where I've heard your name from."

"When does filming start?" Jennifer questioned, trying to calm Robert's nerves, and switch the subject.

"Right after Halloween." Angelica replied. "We get out scripts next week, and then we'll have a cast and crew meet-up in September to get to known everyone before we begin filming."

"Alrighty." Jennifer said, smiling at the kids. "Your dad has to unpack, but I promised to make dinner. You all can talk about this later. Mason, why don't you stay for dinner?"

"Oh- well I don't have to, I don't want to be a burden." Mason said, finally speaking up to say something.

"None sense, we'd love to have you." Robert said, leaving the room with Jennifer.

"THAT WAS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING." Mason yelled out as soon as they left the room, letting out a long breath that he had been holding.

"Wow Mason, you're on a roll. Already met the parents? It took to two weeks to meet my girlfriends parents, and three to get them to ACTUALLY like me." Jaeden said, giving Mason and approving nod as Angelica just shoved his shoulder.

"Let's go Mason." Angelica said, taking Mason and leading him into the kitchen.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

AUGUST 19 2023
INSTAGRAM

angelicadowney

⚬ ⚬

⚬ ⚬ ⚬

⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬

⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬

⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬ ⚬

Liked by official_jaedendowney, thewyattdowney, masonthamesofficial and 92,369 others
angelicadowney BRO ALREADY MET THE PARENTS + lil dumpy 🤭💫 @official_jaedendowney @thewyattdowney @masonthamesofficial @jenniferlawrence @robertdowneyjr

View all 909 comments

masonthamesofficial feelin accomplished 💪
^angelicadowney wtf dude

official_jaedendowney wow Angelica wow
^angelicadowney @official_jaedendowney don't you just LOVE the picture of you 🤭💗 ?
^^official_jaedendowney this means war
^^^angelicadowney wtvr you say bro 🤷‍♀️

user679 CONFIRM ?!?!

user352 they dating or .... ?

madeleinemcgraw IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN
^madeleinemcgraw NOTICE ME ANGELICA
^^angelicadowney NO WAY IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN TOO 💗💗💗💗💗🤭🤭🤭
^^^madeleinemcgraw OMG STOP ILY YOU BBY
^^^^angelicadowney ILY MORE BBG 🥵

thewyattdowney I'm lookin mighty fine in that pic ngl
^masonthamesofficial it's tru tho 🤷‍♂️
^^angelicadowney mason leaving me for my brother ? 😔😭🥸

Tap to load more comments...

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

new chapter 💗💗💗💗
do what else to say so .. 🤷‍♀️

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT 💖💕💝💘💓❣️
EDITED DECEMBER 11 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 603 16
•.☆☁︎︎☆.• Sᴇǫᴜᴀʟ ᴛᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ Hᴇ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴛɪʟʟ ɢʀɪᴇᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇʙᴇʀᴇᴅ...
84.7K 1.8K 41
BOOK 4 IN MY TBP SERIES 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Quinn gets sent off to live with her brother, and soon realises that his strict curfew won't stop her from ha...
74.2K 957 20
mason thames x oc finished- oct 2nd, 2022
115K 1.7K 43
Fake dating. Fake feelings. Until they turn to jealousy. Until she is with a different guy. Until he actually wants her and she realizes she wants hi...