The coincidental roommate

By Atomicbomb770

Her name is one of a boys and gets put in a boys dormitory. Does she find love? Or does she find hatred? More

Characters+back round or backstory (idk)
Oh... My... God...

Woah

13 0 0
By Atomicbomb770

Time: 5:30 am

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I looked at my new roommate. My little sister elbowed me trying to sleep. "Cry about it" I said elbowing her back, her grey eyes glowing with fury. I showed her my new roommate and she held s laugh.

"Loser" after I said that she rolled her eyes and put her head back on the head rest listening to her pink noise.

Time: 12:00 pm

"Who wants some lunch?" Dad asked earning a groan from my sister. "Why does jax's school have to be so far?" she asked in an extended groan. "Because peach, we don't care how far away the school is as long as your happy we're happy" my mom said making my sister groan again.

"Moms just saying that both her and dad don't care what school you go to" I said adding a sarcastic smile at the end making fun of her. "Ugh, whatever loser" she said. "Lucy Gianna De La Fontaine, never call your older sister a loser. And never tell her to shut up, it not nice" I 'ooo'd' at her as Lucy rolled her eyes. "Oh, sorry mom. Please be quiet you very unlucky citizen" Lucy said shooting a look at me.

Time: 7:40 pm

"Dad, when are we gonna get there?" I asked hoping he would say soon. "Um we should get there tomorrow, but we're gonna take a sleep break at a car stop soon" my jaw dropped. "We're sleeping in the car?" I asked in a devastated voice. "Yeah, except for me. You, Lucy, and mom are going to sleep I'm going to get and energy drink" I sighed but shrugged.

Time: 11:09 pm

Text message from: Lazy ass brat 💀💀

Bestie where you at?

Wdym I'm going to my special collage a day away from home

Oh right 😭😭
I'll miss you!

You said that at my farewell party

I rlly mean it tho.
Don't find any other besties or else😡

I won't ❤️❤️

💋💋
Luv you♡♡
Read 11:11
__________________________________________

Time: 12:04 am

Instagram message from: my new roomie😭😭

You ready to meet?

Wydm?

I mean your a girl I'm a boy are you ready to meet

Idk if my dad is he doesn't know your my roommate

Ik your offlimits for all the guys, even if we think your hot we got no shot

Good practice even though this is the fist time were talking since you looked at my pfp

Thx I haven't told the guys yet
I want them to be shocked

Your a duche

My best quality
Read 12:09
___________________________________________

The next morning; Time: 7:20 am

"Are we there yet?" Lucy asked for the sixth time in a row. "Lucy your not five stop asking" I said getting pissed. "If its making you feel uncomfortable is any-" I cut her off. "Lucy if you don't stop talking I will throw you out of the car." I said calmly but threateningly, she then stopped wondering why mom didn't say anything.

"Dad can I get control of the aux?" I asked my dad, he gave me the cord. I plugged it in and went to Spotify. "Please, please, please, don't play love song Jax" Lucy asked, her words went in one ear but came right out the other because I then started playing Taylor Swift songs. Being me I knew every lyric of every song of every album.

Time: 12:35 pm

"Are we almost there dad?" I asked getting tired of sitting in the car. "Almost sweetie" he said checking Waze making sure he was right. "Only an hour or two left" I sighed but then smiled. "Hey Lucy wanna watch the Lorax?" I knew The Lorax was her favorite movie so I dowloded it just for her.

"I know your just kidding, so you can get me to watch some stupid thing like Grey's Anatomy or NCIS" I was taken back by her comment but then showed her I did indeed dowlowed it. "Oh, um thanks" she said as I gave her my left air pod. I smiled as she sang along with the beginning song.

Time: 1:29 pm

The movie ended and Lucy got hungry. "Dad do we have any snacks?" she asked. "No but we can stop if you have to go to the bathroom too" me and Lucy shared a look. "I have to go to the bathroom, so we can stop for s bathroom break and a snack break" I said smiling pretending like I had to pee really bad.

"Alright, the exits right here" He took a turn and he noticed that the car was almost out of gas. "Well Jax thanks to your bladder our car is getting it's needed gas" He said seeing if there were any gas slots open. "Well I'mma run in quickly" I said unbuckling and getting out stretching and cracking my back, felt good sounded horrendous.

Me, mom, and Lucy walked into the rest stop and saw there was fast food places inside with a little convenience store, the bathrooms where on the right and in the middle of the whole thing was a space for you to sit down and eat your food.

After we went to the bathroom Lucy suggested we waited for dad to come in. "How about we get Starbucks while we wait for dad" I said pointing out the Starbucks I didn't notice when we got there. "Wait for your father sweetie" mom said looking outside frantically. Dad soon came in and mom smiled putting her frantics behind.

Time: 2:10 pm

As we pulled up to my new home for the year I saw my roommate I was messaging yesterday in the lawn waiting for me. "Okay where's your dorm?" my dad asked. "You see the guy on the lawn that's my dormitory" I said pointing to the guy. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yup, I'm sure" I said.

He soon found a place to park and I got out going to to the guy. "Hi, nice to see you in real life" I smiled softly, he smiled back. "The pleasures mine" he said his Green eyes wondering my body. "Aye, buddy eyes up here" I said pointing my index and middle fingers up to my eyes.

"I'm not stupid" he said. "My names Gayson" he looked me in the eyes giving me butterflies which soon left when my dad came up. "So, who's this?" he asked. "Dad, this is one of my roommates" I smiled awkwardly as my dad saw that the building I called a dormitory was a frat house.

"Where's your actual dorm fruit?" he asked holding his dad laugh. "This is, dad" I said knowing he's going to scold me. "Well hi, I'm Bryan De La Fontaine. As you know this is my daughter Jaxon De La Fontaine, she's no partier, she doesn't drink, and most certainly does not smoke or do drugs"

I elbowed him. "Dad, stop" I said through my teeth keeping it quiet, Grayson chuckled from the scene. "Well do you need any help sir?" he asked politely. My dad smiled his big dad smile and nodded bringing him to the car.
"He's even hotter than the pictures" Lucy whispered to me when she got out of the car. "Nasty" I replied grabbing my pillow and blanket from my seat in the car.

Time: 3:12 pm

"We're finally done" Lucy says slumping down on a large rock outside of the house. "No really, I didn't know that" I said sarcastically as I slumped down next to her. "Girls, since these are some of the last moments together until we see-" my dad started. "Dad, this isn't the last time you'll see me" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Let me finish fruit, until we see you again at Christmas" He said calmly. "Oh, sorry dad" I said standing up and hugging him and he hugged me back. "I'm sad that Elijah didn't come" I said starting to cry my mascara starting to rundown my face with my tears.

"It's ok sweetie" my mom said as she started to cry too hugging me too. Lucy started crying and his her face. "Lucy get your ass over here" I said pulling her into our family hug. My dad pulled the hug tighter as a single tear dropped from his eye.

Time: 3:20 pm

"Bye" I said as my dad turned out of the driveway waving. "Finally, I thought they'd never leave" Grayson said also waving. "Dude, not the time" I said wiping my tears that looked black from my mascara.

"Ik gonna go to my room real quick so I can get my mascara off my face" I said walking into the house. "Just so you know there's gonna be a party tonight, so just cancel out the noisenif you wanna like read or whatever." he said walking in after me. "I'm a major partier and drinker, my dad doesn't know though" I said going up the stairs to my master bedroom.

"What?!" He yelled following me. "Yeah, I don't tell him everything" I said walking into my room taking a deep breath in smelling my new room.

"Cool, I'mma be in my room if you need me" he said turning to go to his room. "K" I said closing my door.

Time: 7:40 pm

I went downstairs to grab some food but then i saw another guy. "Who are you?" he asked looking me up and down. Grayson came out of his room and saw the situation. "This is Jaxon, our new roommate" He said. "Jaxon this is Kolton"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 20.2K 95
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...