Tangled Love

By Zangata101

Olivia Conner was only sixteen when she was diagnosed with amnesia, it's been three years and she still doesn... More

Chapter 1: Amnesia.
Chapter 2: The Girl In White.
Chapter 3: What Friend?
Chapter 4: Unforgivable.
Chapter 5: Dinner.
Chapter 6: The Butterfly Effect.
Chapter 7: To Breathe And Not To Breathe.
Chapter 8: A Mess.
Chapter 9: When Jace Met Cassandra.
Chapter 10: Colour Me Impressed.
Chapter 11: Twist.
Chapter 12: Challenge Accepted.
Chapter 13: INK.
Chapter 14: Brunch.
Chapter 15: Obsessed.
Chapter 16: Bad Combination.
Chapter 17: Doomed from the start.
Chapter 18: Feelings.
Chapter 19: Ryder.
Chapter 20: Hallcreek River.
Chapter 21: Antidote.
Chapter 22: The Aftermath.
Chapter 23: Crave.
Chapter 24: Crazy.
Chapter 25: Bail.
Chapter 26: Complicated.
Chapter 27: Bittersweet.
Chapter 28: Racing Ring.
Chapter 29: Ditch Day.
Chapter 30: Just Friends.
Chapter 31: Chaotic Party: Part 1.
Chapter 32: Not In Control.
Chapter 33: Awkward Situations.
Chapter 34: Treasure.
Chapter 35: Lust Land.
Chapter 36: Indoor Date.
Chapter 38: Infatuated.
Chapter 39: I Don't Have A Problem.
Chapter 40: Milkshakes and Reunions.
Chapter 41: Misunderstanding.
Chapter 42: Not My Fault.
Chapter 43: Scheming
Chapter 44: SORRY.
Chapter 45: Not What It Seems.
Chapter 46: Chaotic Party: Part 2.
Chapter 47: A Wound We Can't Heal.
Chapter 48: You'll Be Okay.

Chapter 37: What If.

1K 69 14
By Zangata101

Three Years ago.

Jace's POV.

Olivia and I spent our night drinking wine and talking about our cringe childhood days.

We laughed a lot, more than I've ever seen her laugh, it was a nice feeling.

We later took things upstairs and had the hottest make out session of my life, there was a lot of groping and moaning involved and we did rip each other's clothes off but as soon as I laid her down on my bed...

She blacked out.

I couldn't get rid of my erection, I tried ignoring it but that only made it worse so I took a cold shower and pulled one out while I was at it.

Now it's 6AM in the morning and for the first time since we've shared a bed, she's not yet awake.

I'm well aware of the fact that she's half naked, her entire back is pressed into my front and her body is radiating with heat. The hand draped over her stomach appreciates the softness of her skin.

I wanna sink my teeth into her shoulder, curl my fingers in her hair and fuck her hard enough to satisfy that hunger I saw in her eyes last night.

I already woke up with a boner this morning but man, that vision made it worse.

She hums and aches her back, her ass cheeks making the slightest friction against my erection.

I grunt, squeezing my eyes shut.

"I passed out last night." Her voice sounds hoarse and she lets out a yawn.

"Correct." I grip the curve of her hip and she gasps.

She turns her head to look back at me and she plasters a warm smile.

I return the smile then she suddenly sits up and looks down at me, my eyes immediately fall to her half naked body.

She's wearing a strapless white bra with matching underwear.

Hot.

She takes a sharp intake of breath and quickly crosses her arms over her chest.

I huff out a breath.

"Olivia." I rise up, kneeling before her on my bed. "You don't have to be shy." I shake my head.

"I'm not shy." She's quick to defend but avoids eye contact, "I just don't want you to see me naked." She purses her lips and looks down at her arms.

"Why?" I tuck her hair behind her ear, my thumb caressing her earlobe.

"No reason," she leans into my palm but still doesn't look at me.

"Bullshit, tell me." I grip her chin, tilting her head.

"Because," She cuts herself short and clears her throat as she stares into my eyes, "Because you've been with girls who have better bodies than mine." She sighs like her explanation disappoints her.

I laugh, placing my hand on the side of her face and searching her eyes.

"You think too much, you know that?" I say through my laugh.

"No, I don't." She slightly shakes her head and sighs, "Jace, every time you got yourself a new girlfriend, I looked at myself in the mirror and I just knew I wasn't nearly as-"

"Shh," I press my finger against her lips, cutting her off, "You didn't look like them because you weren't them, you're you, gorgeous in your own way and guess what? They are not the ones I'm in love with, you are." I tell her.

She widens her eyes at my face, then she blinks multiple times like something got in her eyes.

"Love?" She mutters.

Wait, fuck, what? Did I just say that?

"Uh...." I trail, shifting my gaze to her neck, "I take it back?" I narrow my eyes at her face.

She scoffs in disbelief, shaking her head at me.

"This is insane." She says.

"What is?" I ask.

"Jace Rodriguez is in love with me," She whispers more to herself.

This girl talks about me like I'm some A-list celebrity who wouldn't look her way under any given circumstances.

It's quite confusing sometimes.

"Why is that insane?" I question curiously.

"Because I've been in love with you all my life, Jace," She says in an obvious tone, "Fourteen year old me would die of excitement right now," She releases a nervous laugh.

"I'm a dick for not noticing you before." I say, hooking my finger in the necklace around her neck.

"It's okay, I was a strange kid back then anyway." She rolls her eyes to the ceiling, I chuckle.

Even if she was a strange kid, I would have loved to talk to her or fight with Diego over her the same way we fought over every other girl. Maybe if I had met her sooner then things would have never happened the way they did.

"Let's make fourteen year old you proud now, shall we?" I smirk, lightly pinching her lower lip.

"Yeah, let's do that," She starts leaning in, letting her hands fall to her sides. I grasp her jaw, my eyes sweeping down her body one more time.

"Take it off." My eyes linger on her bra.

"Do it yourself," She whispers in a soft tone, I grin at her response.

I liked that.

I lean down and press my lips on hers, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, a desperate whimper escapes her throat, going straight to my stomach to build a knot.

I reach my hands behind her, slowly unclasping her bra and letting it fall off, I cup her left breast as my lips work their way down her neck. I close my arm around her waist, holding her close to my body as I take her breast into my mouth, sucking and flickering.

She shoves her fingers into my hair and moans.

"Fuck," I brush my knuckles along the length of her stomach, stopping at the hem of her underwear.

"Yes?" I look at her through hooded eyes, my thumb trailing the material of her underwear, she nods in approval and I slowly slip my hand in her panties, stroking my fingers along her slit.

I groan at how wet she already is.

"Jace?" She calls breathlessly.

"Yeah?" I kiss her neck while rubbing softly.

"I can't," She whispers against my ear, I pause, pulling away to look into her eyes.

"You can't?" I lift my eyebrows.

"I just can't stop thinking about how many girls you've had on this bed and-"

"Uh-uh, stop, don't finish that sentence." I retrieve my hand and lay back down on my bed, staring up at her.

"I'm sorry." She grabs a pillow and holds it against her chest.

I stare at her beautiful, babydoll face, most guys would be annoyed but she's right, I've fucked more girls than I can count on this bed and it wouldn't be fair to Olivia, sex on the beach would be better than this bed.

"It's okay, imagining you screwing other guys would be a turn off for me too." I say playfully.

"Who would be stupid enough to cheat on you?" She scoffs.

"My ex girlfriend." I answer.

"No way." She covers her mouth and laughs into her palm.

"Yeah, the bitch cheated on me with some rich idiot who kinda wanted to be me," I explain.

"Some idiot?" She laughs.

"Don't laugh, the fucker got on my nerves every time." I rub my forehead.

"What was her excuse?" She asks.

"Don't really remember but it was definitely something pathetic," I nod to myself.

"Did it hurt?" She asks, gliding her fingers through her hair, "The fact that she cheated?" She adds.

"It hurt like a motherfucker," I chuckle, she rolls her eyes and mutters something underneath her tone.

"Are you planning on cheating on me too?" I poke her forearm with my finger.

"Shut up, you know I wouldn't do that." She drops next to me and looks at my face, "I love you way too much."

"That will not help get rid of my erection, thanks for trying." I tap my index finger on the tip of her nose.

"I bet you wish you chose Cass right about now." She jokes, my smile fades but I quickly pull it back up.

There it is again. Cassandra's name finding it's way into every conversation and every encounter I have.

Now I can't help but think into that what if I had chose Cass? She always thought that we would be bad for each other, she said our relationship would be selfish and toxic, just like her past relationships, I agreed but I take it back, I disagree this time because she broke our friendship so I would be happy with Olivia.

There's nothing selfish and toxic about that.

"Hmm." I hum when I don't find a fitting response.

"I'm sorry, is that a weird topic?" She asks, sounding apologetic.

"Nope, Breakfast?" I change the subject.

"Shower first." She says.

"With me?" I smile at her, pointing at myself.

"No." She giggles.

"Yes." I peck her lips, again and again, she groans, kissing me back again and again.

"Maybe," She whispers, deepening the kiss.

*******************

A\N: So I haven't released Olivia's POV in a while, why? because she's one step closer to finding out the truth about her past but we're saving that truth for the last few chapters. There are about ten chapters left, all of which hold the real plot of this story, if you pay more attention then you might figure out what Jace did on the night of the accident before I reveal everything.

I'll try to update three times a week from now on but no promises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.3K 46
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
78.4K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
309K 23.2K 47
"I can't remember what happened that night. I'm not talking slippery details or fuzzy-edged visions; I mean a complete and utter blackout. Like I was...
520K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...