Raining Cats, Dogs and Maple...

Little-Writer-Books

Hey, due to the success of the first Papa Louie fanfic, I wrote another one! About Cooper and Prudence this t... Еще

The Book Club
Cooper's Car Trip
The Reader's Retreat
The Search For Cookie/Pickle
Meeting At The Pancakeria
S/he's The One
The Difficult Question
The Easy Answer
Thunderstorm
Papa Louie
200th Read Special
Alternate Ending

The 100th Read Special!

37 1 0
Little-Writer-Books

Wow, wow, wow. Back in March of 2022 when I first started writing, I never thought I could achieve 100 reads but I'm so happy to be eating my own words. Thank you to those who've read this, from anywhere in the world like Canada, the United States, the Phillipines, Croatia and Romania. According to the Demographic stats, that's where you guys keep coming from!

Thank you again and again and again for 100 reads! Together we have achieved greatness!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
A Different Virus: Heartfire Crystal Scherer

Научная фантастика

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...