π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘‘, π‘†β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€β„ŽοΏ½...

By aftersunenthusiast

hope mikaelson is a tribrid, only one of her kind, her power knows only one limit, the one she sets for herse... More

πΆπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘
π΄π‘’π‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘π‘ 
.
chapter one. crush
chapter two. bye babe
chapter three. buffy
chapter four. nerdy guys
chapter five. giggle
chapter six. hate fuck
chapter seven. chanting my sister's name
chapter eight. wardrobe change
chapter nine. brain aches
chapter ten. slit your throat
chapter eleven. light my bong
chapter twelve. you better be joking
chapter thirteen. mom sweets
chapter fourteen. dresssed to impress
chapter fifteen. pin on his grenade
chapter sixteen. gone girl
chapter seventeen. heretic
chapter eighteen. take a walk
chapter nineteen. best friend
chapter twenty. barbieland
chapter twenty one. the common cold
chapter twenty two. hand in unlovable hand
chapter twenty three. something about you
chapter twenty four. alec is getting married
chapter twenty five. your guardian
chapter twenty six. hopeless
chapter twenty seven. yapping
chapter twenty eight. stay healthy
chapter thirty. speak now
chapter thirty. your heart is my home
chapter thirty one. a jace problem
.
chapter one. a threat to the clave

chapter twenty nine. a hope problem

293 14 0
By aftersunenthusiast

When Clary and Luke come back they report that Renwick's is crawling in demons and Clary devises the genius plan of taking the mortal cup and Hope and getting her mother, no matter what they have to do to get her. "I'll be honest, I would rather eat my own shit, choke on it and throw it up then be going to Staten Island." Hope feels the need to say and gains a look of disgust from Michael.

"That is the most disgusting analogy I've heard to date."

"Aww, thank you." she moves away from him.

"What do you think about him now?" Clary asks her when they're following everyone to the van. "I don't know what to think but I'm keeping my guard up. We all should." Hope lowers her voice when she finally reaches the others when she and Michael both go for the driver's seat.

"Sorry, I don't trust blonde men behind the wheel of a car." she climbs up, telling Clary to sit down beside her. "It's giving attitude to his father who he holds very highly. Guys don't like that." Clary leans over to whisper. "This is my face when you tell me about what blonde men like," Hope's face goes deadpan.

"Everyone get your seatbelts on and get ready to go to Staten Island. Keep your belongings close, you might get robbed by a street rat." Hope warns when they start driving and reach the last ferry to go meet their hell, both literally and figuratively. "When we get back we should buy pizza, I know this great place." Hope's hands go off the wheel and Jace is completely used to it. She points down to his feet where her small bag is, she asks him to take out her perfume.

"I doubt you'll need to impress anyone where we're going." Michael had a sudden attitude that Hope didn't like at all. She took the perfume from Jace before using it on herself. "I don't wear perfume for other people, I want to smell nice for myself." she uses one hand to grip the wheel. "Come on, let's make you smell pretty." she turned to Jace and Clary laughed from the back, finally Hope had a pretty doll to play with but Jace doesn't seem to mind. "You can't perfume my son." Michael says but Hope ignores him, letting Jace come close enough for him to spray some perfume on his neck, "The trick is to spray where you know you're gonna get kissed." then she sprays some on his wrists.

"You guys are cute and all and it's nice to see you guys not hate each other but watch the goddamn road." Clary slaps Jace's head away from Hope and he stays there. "She's just jealous of our passionate hatred of one another." Hope pokes Jace and he slaps her hand away. "Watch the road."

The hospital looks vacant when they get there but Hope tells everyone to stay close. "Hold my hand." she offers one for Jace, one for Clary. "Are they your children?" Michael gets a look from Hope that tells him to shut up and he obliges when Shadowhunters seem to spill out of the hospital, Hope is the first to attack, pulling out the whip Izzy gave her a few weeks prior that had been wrapped warmly around her forearm. She whips it out so hard that the whip seems to slice through two of the Shadowhunters' necks, their heads rolling onto the ground. Hope jumps, Clary screams and Jace stares dead ahead.

"I didn't know I could do that." Hope has a hand over her chest but her heartbeat is no where to be found. She felt a rush of electricity make it's way through her body, she wiped the whip clean on her t-shirt. "Run." Hope turns to Clary and she runs into the building, Hope after her, fighting off everyone that comes at them. They open multiple doors until they find Jocelyn. Clary tries to wake her but she can't, Hope promises they'll find a way but they had to go. They turn to the door and Jace runs through, followed by Michael as they slam the door shut, and hunters pile against it.

"Where's Luke?!" Clary jumps at the door but Jace pushes her back. "We left him to fight Blackwood." Jace exclaims as Clary tries to open the door but it won't budge. "He told us to." Michael turns to Hope, as if to tell her to get Clary in order. "We have to go back for him." Hope tries to reach for the door but Micheal stops her. "Who knows if he's even still-"

"Alive?!" Clary practically screams, only hitting the door harder now, desperate to escape, to save the man who had saved her countless times. "Clary, let's just do what we came here to do. Find Valentine and then we can leave and get Luke. He'll be alright." Hope pulled Clary towards her. "He'll be okay." she repeated, looking over at Jace, "If he isn't, I swear to God, you'll wish you never met me." she goes back to Clary, placing a kiss to the top of the girl's head.

Clary gathers up her courage, holding the mortal cup in her hands, like a weapon, like it's supposed to be held. "Find Valentine." the demons start clawing at the doors, Clary repeats her command but they only seem to come for the door harder as Hope's hold on her whip tightened, slowly but surely taking up space between Jace and Michael. "Let me try." Michael holds his hand out to Clary, Hope looks between them until her gaze goes onto Jace.

"Don't."

"Clary, give it to him." Jace turns to Hope, confusion in his eyes. "I know better than your little friend." he says and Clary hands the cup to Michael. "So that's what I am, Clary's little friend? Good to know where we stand." Hope moves behind Clary, Jace moves away from her. "Do it." he tells his dad as the man turns to face them, something new in his eyes, something none of them can recognise. He pulls out his steele, holding it to his forearm before he sinks onto the crowd, what looks like ash rising from him and when he raises his head, he's no longer Michael Wayland.

"Called it." Hope whispers mostly to herself which she knows won't help the situation. "Demons, attack my enemies." he raises the cup and the demons become more savage.

"Knock it off, guys." Clary calls over her shoulder and Hope turns to her friends when the demons stop, she was surprised to say the least. "You're not the only one that can cast a glamour." She smirks, her ego peaking through, the one Hope has been nursing since they were kids.

The glamour fades as Clary pulls out the real mortal cup, the one in Valentine's hand turning into a world's best dad mug. For a while Hope really thought they were royally screwed. "Send the demons away, he's mine." Jace steps forward.

"You murdered my father."

"I didn't. I have always been your father. It was a powerful glamour." Valentine tries but Jace's blade has already met his neck. "Liar! I am sick of your fucking lies!" Jace screams, his blade drawing a hint of blood from the older man's neck.

"Don't listen to him, he's my father. We know that." Clary argues.

"Yes, I am your father, Clary. And Jace's."

"The plot thickens."

"I've heard enough of you. Does she ever shut up?" Valentine turns to Hope and she shrugs, a small part of her felt proud that she was right but mostly she's just hurt, hurt that she was right. She never thought her being right meant someone else would get hurt. "Think about it, how the two of you met. Blood calls to blood." Valentine turns his focus back to Jace and Clary.

"It's a good thing you guys never hooked up then." Hope speaks up. "Shut up." both Jace and Clary shout, "Woah." Hope raises her hands in surrender. Jace's mask slips for a moment and so does his blade, Valentine gets a chance to escape from his grasp, using his steele to turn the mirror behind him into a mortal.

"Alas my dear family-"

"Alas?"

"Shut up!" Valentine's patience for Hope is wearing thin. He throws the rest of his prepared speech in the dirt, "Fuck you." is his last statement before he slips through the portal.

"Hectic."

When Hope turned her phone on, it nearly exploded with the amount of messages she had been receiving. She doesn't read them all, Izzy's messages seem to stick out to her. Izzy was going to go to jail and she didn't know but the last message says that everything worked out, that everything would be fine but Hope wouldn't believe it until she saw Izzy with her own two eyes.

"Hope, can we talk?" Jace was at her door when she reached for it. "Oh, hey." she rested her body weight on her left leg, slightly looking up at them, the distance between them grew since she discarded her heels for a pair of fuzzy pink socks.

"You washed your hair." he remarks, playing with the ends of her wet blonde hair, she gives him a tight smile. "You wanna talk about my hair?" she tilts her head to the side, getting a better view of Izzy's room across the hall. Jace doesn't notice.

"I just wanted to talk to you, it's been crazy recently." he chuckles under his breath and Hope nods in agreement. Every word she would say to him would be hollow because all her words were meant for Izzy. "And you're not listening." he notes when he realises she's not looking at him.

"Hope."

"Izzy." Hope's words catch Jace off guard until he turns and sees Izzy approach them, relief in her eyes upon catching a glimpse of Hope as the two run into one another's embrace.

"You're alive."

"You're not in jail." Hope laughs, her hand brushing Izzy's hair out of her face.

"And I'm here." Jace remarks, Hope turns to him, smile bright on her face.

"You're both here." she touches one hand to Jace's bicep. Jace didn't meet her gaze, he met Izzy's gaze as if they both were thinking the same thing and Hope was out of the loop. "I can't both be there for you." Jace says, Hope doesn't understand, she keeps smiling, how can she not smile? She was with her favourite people but now, she didn't know what Jace was talking about.

"Can we have a minute?" Hope turns to Izzy, she nods, giving Hope one last side hug before she walks away. "I don't understand you, you knew Michael wasn't my dad." Jace frowns, visibly upset about it but Hope doesn't know why, it wasn't her place to tell him that.

"Because to you he was your dad and I'm just Clary's friend."

"That's not what I meant."

"Sure, big, macho man." Hope waves her hands in the air, rolling her eyes. "God, do I hurt your fucking ego or something?"

"My ego? I have an ego?" he scoffs, somehow they always end up fighting. "Pot, kettle."

"Oh, I know I have an ego, do you?"

"This isn't what we're supposed to be fighting about. I'm angry at you, you don't get to turn the tables on me." he points at her in a rather rough way.

"For what?!"

"You yelled called it when Valentine revealed himself like it was a plot in a movie you saw coming. You are such a fucking child."

"If I'm a child that makes you a pedophile."

"I really can't be around you right now." Jace takes a step back and Hope watches, "Come back here, we have to help Clary wake up her mom."

"That sounds like a Hope problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 166 20
your hayley and klaus daughter but your more than a shadowhunter and the witches left you on jocelyn doorstep after the uprising and her and valentin...
38.9K 600 19
What happens when Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall had twins instead of one child? Read on to find out what happens, this is the story of Rosabel...
67.1K 1.6K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
34.6K 508 88
Nick Salvatore, adoptive son of Damon and Elena Salvatore. Nick hasn't always had it easy, when it comes to life. He goes to mystic falls high, where...