Eat Your Young / Marvel

By chaosmagicc

In the shadows of Hydra's labyrinthine labs, Astrid Sørensen, an agony bound 15-year-old girl, has known noth... More

PROLOGUE.
FADE AWAY.
ALL THINGS END.
SALT IN THE WOUND.

HYDRA FILE ━━ Astrid Sørensen

2.4K 102 24
By chaosmagicc

TAG NUMBER: 759883.

NAME: Astrid Sørensen.
DUBBED ALIAS: Fiend.
DOB: 30th October 1999.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Aalborg, Denmark.
STATUS: Alive ━ Active.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS.

SEX: Female.
HEIGHT: 5'7 (1.7m).
WEIGHT: 52.1kg (114.8 lbs).
EYE COLOUR: Dark Brown.
HAIR: Black.
UNUSUAL FEATURES: Irises glow white and sclera's turn black when her powers are activated. Hands start to show streaks of black when emanating anger.

AFFILITATIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS.

AFFILIATIONS: The Winter Soldier; The Avatar Project.
RELATIONSHIPS: N/A.
RELATIVES: [REDACTED].

POWERS AND ABILITIES.

ENHANCEMENTS/POWERS: [In Original Form] Shadow Travel; Necromancy; Shadow Being Creation; Night Vision. [In Avatar Form] Dark Magic; Shadow Manipulation; Shadow Travel; Fear Infliction; Flight; Spellcasting.
WEAPONS: Stiletto Dagger.
ABILITIES: Trained in 6 different fighting styles. Multilingual.
DANGER LEVEL: 8/10 [DO NOT ENGANGE WHEN IN ALTER FORM].

TIMELINE/RECORDS.

● Sørensen was first brought in for testing on the 14th of July 2005. Was placed in cell 793 and was signed up as a test subject for the The Avatar Project.

● Sørensen was further more assigned the 'The Enchantress' as her incarnated form. Among her 13 other testees, only 4 survived, including herself.

● 2005 ━ 2007. Sørensen has gained little to no control over her deity counterpart. The Enchantress often takes over the body, causing ruction within the base. Fails to work with other Avatars.

● 2008. EMERGENCY REPORT. During the mission in Prague, Sørensen went rogue, murdering two other Avatars on the team. Reasons for the outburst stay unknown.

● 2008 ━ 2012. Dubbed "Fiend", has gained full control over The Enchantress. Has become a great asset to the HYDRA ━ Avatar program.

LAST UPDATED CIRCA 2012.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 524 43
CHANGED. Bucky Barnes x OC. Marvel fanfic. In which... James Buchanan Barnes falls in love with Olivia Maria Stark. Via, Tony Starks daughter was...
528K 12.3K 58
**Warning: 18+, due to violence, sex, and dark themes** Another victim of Hydra. She was only supposed to be temporary, but one thing she discovers i...
19.6K 531 48
!! Originally posted with the title 'Saved by him' !! Ella Stark is 23. She spent her life in France, far away from her family since she was 3 years...
6.4K 174 17
She was a simple nurse, sent to be the aid and care to the Hydra experiment James Barnes. After caring for him she finds her self slowly falling in l...