Black Fire | The Rejected Ma...

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Iris Alexandria Rouge is her name, but people know her as Black Fire. She once thought that people were good... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Need to knows
|1| A new friend
|2| Am I dreaming?
|3| A new start?
|4| Cassandra
|5| Suspicious Visitors
|6| Unknown Number
Sorry!
|7| The Night Of Regrets
|9| How about no?
|10| My dear Jamie
|11| Numb
|12| He's gone
|13| Into the night
|14| The Breaking Point
|15| The Blue Eyed Demon
|16| Blackbeard
|17| An Eye For An Eye.
|18| Black Flame
|19| Training With The Pirate

|8| Ruger Lynch

129 11 17
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

*Three weeks later*

Alexa's POV

I stood in the woods outside my school staring at the gate with a heavy heart.

Since the... incident with Michael three weeks ago, I haven't been able to leave my house. I felt so ashamed of myself, I still do, for letting him take advantage of me like that. I feel so dirty.

If I had a choice, I would have never left my house, but my Uncle's beatings... I shiver just thinking about it. So I had to pick my poison- face Michael or face my Uncle- I'd pick Michael any day.

I have to leave this place, but the problem is that I don't know where to go. I most definitely don't want to become a rouge, that's an instant death wish. Although, dying doesn't sound like such a bad idea right n-

"Don't, Alexa. You have to stay strong. Stay alive for our baby" Alia reminded me in my head. I found out yesterday that Michael got me pregnant that dreadful night.

"But how?!" I cried, "Tell me, how am I supposed to stay strong? I don't even know how I'm going to take care of this baby on my own, because I'm sure as hell that the bastard isn't going to take responsibility for it."

"I don't know, Alexa. But we can't just give up. We'll find a way, we'll survive and bring up this child. It did nothing wrong, it deserves all the love we can give it. We have to hope." She told me. Her words have me a renewed hope, that maybe, just maybe, everything would be okay.

Oh how wrong I was.

🔸🔸🔸

Narrator's POV

After a little while of thinking in the woods, Alexandria finally gathered enough courage to walk into the school building.

It was already lunch time, meaning that everyone was in the cafeteria having the time of their lives, completely unaware of the mental battle that the young girl was facing.

It's not like they'd care anyways. To them, Alexandria was a weak link. An abnormality that wasn't supposed to be born. And they made sure to remind her of this every day.

But Michael's reason for hating her was more personal than others. The boy was always jealous of Alexa because of the love and care that his parents, especially his mother, showed to her and her sister, despite the fact that they weren't her own children.

He felt like they loved her more than him, even though his parents always took care of him and Christabel and loved them with all their hearts. The both of them were always hungry for attention. They felt like they should be worshipped because they were the children of an Alpha.

The two of them made it their personal mission to make both Alexandria and Cassandra's life a living hell. So, whenever the Luna, their mom, bought a toy for the girls, they would destroy it, claiming it as an accident.

Whenever they were at school, they would always find ways to bully them. Either they would splash water on them when they were walking home, or they would turn their friends against them.

But the two little girls were too good. They never once complained to their parents. They always believed that Michael and his sister would change one day.

But the brother and sister duo started to take their bullying to the next level on Alexa when her parents died and Cassie disappeared. Their mother, Luna Lily, would scold them and warn them to stop what they were doing to the poor girl, but that only made them hate her even more.

Luna Lily treated the girls like they were her own children, but she never neglected her own children either. Just like how Alexa's mom, Michelle, treated the brother and sister duo like they were her own children and also didn't neglect the girls.

Lily swore to her best friend to take care of her daughter after she died. She did her best, but she can't be there for her all the time. She doesn't know about the abuse, nor the extent her children go to make her miserable.

And the brother and sister duo took advantage of the period that their parents are absent from the pack have made it their mission to make Alexa suffer during this time.

They were patiently waiting for Alexa to come to school after Michael raped her. Yes, they planned it all along with Annabelle and Jack.

All because of what? Jealousy. Envy. And Pride.

Alexa quietly stepped into they cafeteria in hopes to avoid her tormentors, unaware that they were already waiting for her like a hunter patiently waiting for their prey.

She could hear faint whispers around her, not knowing that they were toxic rumors being spread about her.

With her eyes cast down, she tried as much as she could to mix into the crowd to get to the lady who was serving the food. Her plan was to get something to eat and get out of there unnoticed.

But of course, things could never go well for her.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." She heard the loud voice of her ex-friend, Annabelle, behind her.

She just continued to walk in hopes that it wasn't her she was referring to when she suddenly bumped into someone in front of her, making her stumble back a bit. She looked up to find the amused face of her dear cousin, Jack.

"I believe that she's talking to you, whore."

'No no no no no! Why? Why can't they just leave me in peace?' Alexa thought.

The cafeteria had gone quiet, all eyes looking at them desperate for some gossip.

"Turn around you bitch! Do you think I'll let you get away with what you did to me?" She heard the voice of the boy who forced himself on her less than a month ago.

She slowly turned around, her body shaking in fear. But she was confused as to what she did. She did nothing wrong

"Did you really think that we wouldn't realize your plan, huh? You gold digger!" Christabel slapped her right across the face, drawing out gasps from the crowd.

"I can't believe you would do this, Alexa. How? How c-could you stoop so low?" Annabelle asked her, moistening her eyes with fake tears for extra effect.

Alexa already had an idea of what they were blaming her for and rage filled her bones

"I didn't do anything! On the other hand, you should ask your so called future Alpha what he did to m-"

"Shut up! How dare you?! You shift the blame on me, after you drugged me and took advantage of me?"

Ok, I'm just going to say something here guys, that accusation is just stupid. There's no way that she could have drugged him because an Alpha's senses are so sharp that they would be able to smell the drug, no matter how small it is.

But of course, the dumb people chose to believe this story just because they hate the girl, even though they know deep down that it's not true.

They all looked at her with disgust, all except one who watched quietly from the crowd.

"What? I... I did no such thing!" Alexa was bubbling with rage.

"Oh, drop the act already. It doesn't suit you." Christabel scoffed at her.

"You were the one who raped me, you bastard!"

SMACK!

The sound of another slap echoes through the spacious room, this time no gasps were heard as everyone was too shocked.

Michael had slapped her.

All this time that he had tormented her, he had never, ever slapped her. She looked at him to see that there was no hint of remorse in his eyes. He didn't regret what he did.

"Stop with your false accusations! You gold digging whore, you took advantage me the day we went for our date. I decided to give your pathetic ass a chance and this is how you repay me?! How could you stoop so low? I never knew that you wanted to have the power of a Luna this much."

Tears of betrayal were leaking out of Alexandria's eyes. So this was their plan all along, to take advantage of her and then put the blame on her.

To humiliate her.

To completely break her.

She should have known. She regrets putting her trust in her mate and letting the bond blind her.

She tried one last thing. She gave hope one last time and gave him one last chance to see if it is all an act or if he really is a monster.

So that she'll know that she at least tried for her child.

"How could you do this to the mother of your child?" She asked him coldly through the mind link, catching him off guard.

His eyes widened in shock and took a discreet sniff of the air, before covering the shock and putting a sinister smirk on his face.

"And how exactly do I know it's mine. I mean, you are a slut, it could belong to one of the Omegas for all I know."

He was the only man that she was ever intimate with, even though it was forced, and he knows that.

He knows that the child is his, yet he just wants to cause her pain.

And he succeeded.

Her face wrenched into an expression of pure pain. She had never been insulted to such a caliber in her entire life.

"Tell me 'mate', did you enjoy that night? I know that whores like you like it rough." He grinned at her. Alexa has never felt so disgusted with a person as much as she does now.

How could she have stupidly trusted him?

"And what do we have here?" Jack said just as he snatched her bag from her and pulled out a big rolled up piece of paper that was sticking out of her bag.

"No!" She shouted but it was already in the hands of her cousin.

Christabel held her back as the boy unfolded the paper to reveal a nearly completed painting of her a family photo containing her parents, her and Cassie.

"Awwn, you made a cute little drawing of you cute wittle famwy, how lovely." Jack mocked her.

"P-please... Give it back!" She pleaded.

Last night, her Aunt came into her room and burnt all of the pictures she had of her family and all the drawings she made as a punishment for not finishing her work on time. Luckily, she was able to retrieve this painting that it was only her own face that was incomplete.

It was the last image she had of the people she loved, and she didn't want it to get ruined.

She people around her grinned at her suffering, enjoying the tears that ran down her face.

"On your knees then! Crawl to me like the dog you are if you want it back." Jack ordered her.

She still stood there staring at the piece of paper. Jack scowled and tore a small corner off of the paper making Alexa to panic and get on her knees.

"No! No please don't. Don't r-ruin it!"

"Then crawl! Or you can kiss your stupid painting goodbye." Christabel said after she let go of the girl.

Alexa cried tears of humiliation as she slowly crawled towards Jack. Laughs echoed throughout the cafeteria, both students and staff alike laughing at the girl's plight. Some even going as far as recording the whole incident for a few laughs in the future.

Alexa had just reached the feet of Jack when the boy quickly folded it back and threw it to Annabelle.

"Haha, come and get it little doggie!" She laughed at the black haired girl on the floor.

Alexa quickly rushed back to Annabelle, desperate to get the last memory of her family from these demons. The same thing repeated whenever she would get close to any of them, they would just throw it to the other.

Until it finally landed in the hands of Michael. Alexa looked at him, pleading for him to stop this, her eyes red with tears and swollen.

Michael just smirked at her, telling her of his evil intentions with his dark eyes. With eyes still connected with hers, he quickly stuck out his hand and dropped the picture in the water fountain beside him, immediately ruining it with the water in it.

"Oops, my bad." He said unapologetically

"NOOOOO!!!" Alexa screamed and ran towards the fountain in hopes to revive the painting, but all in vain as the material was already soaked with water and the faces in the painting no longer being able to be identified as more than smudges of mismatched colours.

"Well, I guess you won't be needing this anymore." Christabel said as she walked up to her and snatched the paper out of her hands again and tore the soggy material to shreds. She then proceeded to throw it on the floor and step on it with her shoes.

Alexa just stared at all of them in anger and hatred. They just destroyed the last piece of her family she had with no mercy.

How could one be so heartless?

She looked around at the faces of all her peers and the staffs, their faces red from laughter while hers was red with tears.

They cried tears of joy while she cried tears of agony.

To them, it was just a painting, but to her, it held so much sentimental value.

Her breathing became louder and faster as she looked at them dragging the pieces of paper in the sand with their shoes and ridiculing her pain.

No one helped her.

She couldn't take the humiliation anymore, so she ran. She ran out of the school not even knowing where she was going as her eyes were blurry with tears.

The brown haired boy that was watching from the crowd couldn't hold in his anger anymore at the sight of the innocent girl running out in tears.

He didn't care if the Alpha's son and his gang threatened him to stop hanging out with her, this was just plain wrong!

He stormed out of the giggling crowd with clenched fists and walked towards the popular students.

"What is wrong with you!" Cornelius screamed at them. The people's laughed died down and started at the boy.

"What do you want, fatso?" Michael asked in a bored tone while giving the boy a warning look.

Cornelius looked at the crowd around him with pure disgust and disbelief, "You people are sick in the head, ALL OF YOU! You make me wanna hurl." And with that he ran out after the girl in hopes to console her.

The popular group looked at the boy's retreating form, perplexed

"What was that about?" Jack asked as the rest of them shrugged.

Meanwhile, the black haired girl was still running in the woods. She suddenly tripped on a root and rolled down a small hill, sustaining a few bruises as a result.

She laid on the forest floor, not even bothering to move from her current position, and cried her heart out.

"Alexa?" She heard a familiar voice calling her but she paid it no need.

They're probably here to make her day more miserable.

"Alexa? Alexa!" The person gasped when they saw her laying at the bottom of the hill. He stood for a few seconds to catch his breath before carefully sliding down the hill towards her.

"Alexa..." He looked in pity at the poor girl in front of him. He decided to not say anything and just wrapped his chubby arms around her in a comforting embrace.

She didn't fight, she just accepted the hug.

"Why? W-why do they h... h-hate me s-so much, Cornelius? What d-did I d-do to th-them?" The girl cried in his arms, her words almost incoherent in her state.

"Sshhh... It's ok, Alexa. It's gonna be okay." He whispered soft assurances into her ear.

The boy couldn't think of any reason that's good enough to rape someone and humiliate them. No matter how bad the person is, they don't deserve such a thing.

They were there in each other's friendly embrace for a long time, when they heard a rustling sound in the bushes.

They both snapped their head towards it only to see a red eyes rouge emerge from the bushes, growling at them.

They immediately sobered up and stood to their feet and scurried backwards.

"Cornelius. Run"

"What about you?"

"You're human. I can handle one rouge."

As if she got jinxed, six more rouges crawled out of the bushes and growled at them.

Oh shit, they both thought.

And they started running.

Immediately, Alexa sent out a general mind link to the whole pack. If this many rouges were able to sneak this deep past boarder patrol, then who knows how many more there are, just waiting to attack their pack.

She had to warn them and call for help.

"Help! Rouges managed to slip past boarder patrol. I'm being chased by seven rouges in the woods near the school!"

She got a reply, but it wasn't the kind she was hoping for.

"Oh please, stop with the drama already you attention seeker!" Christabel said through the general link.

"Yeah, haven't you humiliated yourself enough?" A random boy from their school mocked.

"You have to believe me-"

"Just shut up already! She's obviously lying. There's no way that rouges could slip that far into the territory without boarder patrol notifying the pack." Michael boomed through the link.

They didn't believe her.

They thought she was lying.

"Please, please I beg you! Help us!" She cried.

"That's it! Shut her off from the link. You can't just inconvenience everyone in the pack for your petty payback!" And with that, they shut her out.

If it were any other pack member, they would have rushed to their rescue, but her...

They blatantly ignored her in her time of need.

"What did they say?" Cornelius panted hopefully.

"We're on our own."

"Wha-" Another rouge jumped out in front of them making them stop running. They both panted, out of breath.

As they looked at the eight rouges surrounding them now, they knew that their only option is to fight.

Without warning, Alexa shifted into her large brown wolf and launched at the wolf closest to her while Cornelius took out the silver dagger he always has in his boots for protection and stabbed the wolf on his right.

Alexa was able to kill the wolf below her when another one came and bit one of her hind legs. She howled in pain and tried to attack that one but another pounces on her before she could.

Cornelius heard her howl and turned back to help her after stabbing one of the wolves to death, but another jumped in front of him and cornered him to a tree.

"Oh my! You just made this way too easy for me." A sinister voice spoke from the shadows of the trees.

Alexa growled in its general direction from under the pile of rouges.

The man walked into the light and revealed his face and Alexa stilled her movements. She recognized the man.

It was the man who made her black out that day!

Another man walked out with him, the other suspicious visitor from that day, and looked to the redish headed man and asked, "What do we do with the chubby kid."

She growled at the men and started struggling again.

"Take him as well. He may be useful." The other man nodded and walked towards the boy.

"Hey, hey, HEY! What are you doing?! Leave me alo-" Cornelius' words are cut off by the other strange man Knocking him out by hitting him against a tree with the wind.

The first strange man walked up to Alexa, bringing out a cloth from his pocket and wetting it with a liquid from a bottle.

She growled and thrashed around, but the wolves on her only bite down on her harder and push her down to the ground.

The man gripped her jaw and quickly put the cloth to her face. She tried her to move her head out of his grip and not breathe in whatever is on the cloth but it was inevitable.

"You should feel honored. You are getting kidnaped by the great Ruger Lynch." Her eyes started dropping close and her struggling became less and less until she stopped moving.

"Sleep now." Was the last thing she heard before she slipped into the comforting darkness.

Word count: 3453 words

️∆⚜ ∆️⚜

A/N: Phew! This is the longest amount of words I've ever written in my life, guys! I'm so proud of myself.

*Sigh* if only I was able to write this many words during my English exams 😔

So, what do ya guys think? Do you like this Chapter? What do you think will happen next.

Don't forget to;

VOTE 🌟,

COMMENT 📝,

SHARE 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦and

FOLLOW 📲.

See ya🙋🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.7K 21
Why him? The meanest, cruelest, most unforgiving beast you'll ever meet. So why him? Why must I be so in love with a man who murdered just to get hi...
2.3M 61K 44
Lea was an orphan, so when the upcoming Alpha finds out she is his mate he rejects her because he think she's weak. Only he doesn't know what she has...
309K 9.4K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...