MEIFUMADO - CHAPTER VI PREVIEW

By KB_Rainfall

"The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an oppor... More

CHAPTER VI - PART TWO

CHAPTER VI - PART ONE

3 0 0
By KB_Rainfall

FAT POLICEMAN: I TOLD you to slow DOWN.FIT POLICEMAN: And let the MANIAC go away?FAT POLICEMAN: How did that WORK out?FAT POLICEMAN: Shut UP and call for ASSISTANCE.FIT POLICEMAN: No SIGNAL.FAT POLICEMAN: Then give me a HAND.FAT POLICEMAN: MOVE it.FIT POLICEMAN: You're doing WELL so far.COMMANDO: Amateurs.

FAT POLICEMAN: Can you BE any less of a JERK right now?FIT POLICEMAN: It's like I'm HEARING my wife talking.SE: BANGSNIPER: Bullseye.SE: BANGCOMMANDO: TARGETS are down.

RADIO: Yokai Unit --RADIO: -- CONFIRM the kills and CLEAN the area --RADIO: -- Leave NOTHING behind.COMMANDO: Copy THAT.

FUJITA: Such intense TRAINING so early in the MORNING --FUJITA: -- I ADMIRE the commitment.SAKURA: It's called SELF-DISCIPLINE.FUJITA: I wish I HAD some.SAKURA: Says the man who WOKE up before SUNRISE to prepare BREAKFAST.SAKURA: Why did you LET Maeda-san in yesterday?FUJITA: You know he ALWAYS does as he PLEASES with no CONCERN for others.SAKURA: Better than ANYONE.FUJITA: Your reaction was EXPECTED but I admit I was left SPEECHLESS by the young master's BEHAVIOR regarding your ARGUMENT.SAKURA: Same HERE.

PHONE [R]: You took your time.PHONE [N]: Sorry -- not so good at texting.PHONE [R]: Why's that?PHONE [N]: Never satisfied with what I end up typing.PHONE [R]: What about my messages -- satisfying enough?PHONE [N]: Kinda.PHONE [R]: I dreamed of you.PHONE [N]: Couldn't get you out of my mind -- your perfume is all over my clothes.PHONE [R]: I was marking my territory.PHONE [N]: Think everyone in the house knows about you now.PHONE [R]: I'm the jealous kind.

ITO: We CAUGHT her last night --ITO: -- A guy SAW her break in the Shinto SHRINE while he was walking the DOG --ITO: -- a SPITZ.MAEDA: Isn't that a GIRL'S dog?ITO: Probably his GIRLFRIEND.ITO: She was nailing a straw DOLL to a tree when we ARRIVED.MAEDA: Ushi no toki mairi --MAEDA: -- People still PRACTICE those ancient CURSES?ITO: Apparently.ITO: You'll never believe whose RING we've found INSIDE the doll.ITO: We're currently digging into her CRIMINAL record.MAEDA: Don't BOTHER --MAEDA: -- I know her KIND.

MAEDA: Did you get any UPDATE regarding the SHIPMENT?ITO: The infected BUGS we fished back from the SEA?ITO: I tried to get a WARRANT to investigate the Sukunah LABS but no one seems WILLING to sign one.MAEDA: No REGRETS --MAEDA: -- I BET the place they used for their EXPERIMENTS was the one that BLEW up two days ago.ITO: Half of the JUDGES in the city are part of Takahashi's PARTY --ITO: -- They don't WANT us to reveal anything INCRIMINATING against him.ITO: It doesn't MATTER --ITO: -- I had a chat with his ASSISTANT earlier.MAEDA: SWEET Yuki-san --MAEDA: -- We can still COUNT on her.

ITO: Every TRUCK owned by the company has a TRACKER installed in them --ITO: -- He REQUESTED her to WATCH those the day he went MISSING --ITO: -- They all reached DESTINATION except for one -- LOST in an unrecorded location --ITO: -- somewhere in the MOUNTAINS.ITO: -- there's no DATA available for that AREA so she MARKED the possible spot on the last known DOCUMENT we've archived.

MAEDA: I'll GO check it OUT.ITO: I have a TEAM already PREPARED for this.MAEDA: I don't want to lose another PATROL on this case.MAEDA: I'll HANDLE it from HERE.ITO: What about the GIRL?ITO: We can only keep her in CUSTODY for a couple more HOURS.MAEDA: Let her GO --MAEDA: -- She GAVE us what we NEEDED.MAEDA: I'll pay her BOSS a visit before I LEAVE.MAEDA: I'll be in TOUCH.

NO COPY

PRISONER: <Koff>PRISONER: <Koff>PRISONER: I SWEAR to my ancestor's GRAVE...PRISONER: ... you MONSTERS...PRISONER: ... won't get AWAY with this.PRISONER: Pray for me to DIE in this CELL...PRISONER: ... that my FLESH feeds the RATS...PRISONER: ... and my BONES turn to DUST...PRISONER: ... for if my LIFE doesn't end HERE...PRISONER: ... I'll find PURPOSE in planning your DEMISE.TAKAHASHI: What did they DO to you?

____________________________________________________________

FOLLOW THE GRAPHIC NOVEL PROGRESS:

https://www.instagram.com/meifumado.official/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 94 9
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
8.3K 1K 23
Sardar Burhan Khan owns the whole of Buner Valley and the villages around it. He has a very reserved, strict, and dominant personality. Everyone fear...
117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
54.9K 1.9K 140
"..." Kushida. Oh, She realised that even Ichinose Honami, cut her off like a lizard's tale, not that important. Just like that straight girl, Horik...