Breaking Down Barriers (Akari...

By AlanBall22

The marriage practical. A mandatory part of your school curriculum that you never really understood. Why was... More

Love Interest
Chapter 1: Married To A Gyaru
Chapter 2: Stormy By Night, Sick By Day
Chapter 3: A Bento and A Breakup
Chapter 4: A Presumed Kiss
Chapter 5: Ak-a-ri
Chapter 6: The Time We Have Together
Chapter 7: Appreciating What We Have
Chapter 8: To The Fireworks!

Before We Start

2K 45 30
By AlanBall22

Hi all, new story alert!

Now before the story starts, I have to ask who the love interest is going to be. Please note that this'll be a vote and I'll pick the most popular one.

Whoever is picked will affect how the story will be written.

It's between only two girls, so vote wisely and of course the one with the most votes will be the winner!

Akari Watanabe

Shiori Sakurazaka

I'll leave the voting for a little while and then announce the winner before the story starts.

-Alan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.2K 22
I kinda got tired of the super toxic/abusive tsukkiyama fics so here's me taking matters into my own hands!! t/w: there will be some bullying, but no...
2.4K 64 22
In which→ You liked the unpopular kid and wrote letters for him, but now you're his tutor, and he doesn't know you're his secret admirer. Or does he...
9K 228 14
A stupid game of Truth or Dare that leads to a stupid question by Natsu to everyone. How will this turn out? Hopefully not as bad as it sounds. Yaoi...
4.2K 313 5
You don't like it one bit when your little sister of 5 years starts talking infinitely about her kindergarten teacher like he was her world when she...