Monster

Door rkivepetals

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win. His voice silents Jung... Meer

Are Monsters real?
Tonight
Dark, red, divine, crimson paint
One more guy
Found you
I - attention
II - pistol
III - its over.
VI - stab
V - plan
VI - who...?
VII - still a suspect
VIII - six bullets down your fucking asshole
Just for the Funeral
Last chance
Hello angel
Monster
they live inside us

Parks are ruined

6 1 0
Door rkivepetals

"Plans canceled?" You asked, removing your jacket as he groaned. "I swear I hate these parties, I wanted to have the time of my life while buried deep inside you." You chuckled, "ew." He threw his tie across the room inhaling flames of temper. "I fucking can't do this." He muttered as you held the satin blue tie in your fingers.

"Why are you so frustrated?" You say and walk to him, lacing the tie around his neck, "You wanna have sex? We can do it after you come back." You smiled, "stop acting like a kid." You pull the tie a little too hard making him slightly cough. "It's too tight." Your eyes found his as you grinned. "Obviously."

Again, that goddamn madness makes him so vulnerable for you. So vulnerable that he wants to feel you right Now, against him. Touch you, tease you, make you suffer under his tinge while you cynically laugh under him, covered in sweat. He leaned in and joined your lips for a chaste long kiss, your fingers entangled with his styled curls as you barely pulled away, "I think you should go now." You said as he hummed against your lips and your phone rang.

You smiled between the kiss before pushing him away and picking up the call, "Yeah zeff?" As you disappear from the balcony. Zeff, Zephyr. He despises that guy. Jungkook rolled his eyes and left the apartment without bidding you goodbye and pulling out his car to the desired location which is an hour-long drive.

***

The doorbell rang as jimin smiled, going to the door and opening it. The guests smiling were much to his dismay but he still warmly welcomed them inside. "Wattsup bro!" Hoseok hugged Jimin, rolling his eyes behind the black sunglasses he wore. "All good. How are you hyesoo?" She smiled. "I'm good. Here, for the aunty." She handed him the nicely wrapped gift as jimin nodded and took it.

"She's inside." He guides them and just as another car pulls up and parks. He stays to watch the person as a handsome man comes out with sunflowers and a fine blue suit. They both stared at each other in suspicion. "Sorry?" Jimin asked, walking outside the entrance preventing the man from walking closer. "Park Jin-young?"

Jimin blinked, eyeing him up and down. "Yes, who are you?" He exhaled, "I'm jungkook. Jeon jungkook." He forwarded his hand out for a shake which jimin gladly took. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeon but I don't remember inviting you." Jungkook chuckled, "Park Jin Young did invite me this morning though, I wish you check the invitation list or ask her yourself."

Jimin's smile was no more as sighed and turned around, facing his back to the jeon and rolling his eyes, walking to his mother. "Mom, is there any jeon you invited?" She frowns at first and then smiles, "Yes, Jeon Jungkook. Son of my close friend, jeon Hara. Is he here?" Jimin nodded, "Yeah." He simply said walking back to the main door. "Welcome." He invited with a straight face and closed the door after he was inside.

Jimin didn't think of him as someone important to start a conversation with so he moved to the side and Dialed someone on his phone. "Just how fucking long are you gonna take?!" He grits his teeth, "I'm just there. Don't worry." And the person hung up, jimin excused himself to the bathroom as Hoseok and Hyesoo eyed his actions and shrugged at each other.

"Aw! You bought me sunflowers!" Jungkook smiled at the birthday girl, "I'm sorry I couldn't bring you a good gift, it was last minute so..." he never wanted to bring a gift let alone come here. Jin Young smiled warmly, "It's okay." She murmured, placing the almost withered sunflowers in the vase, "Mom wished you a happy birthday, Ms. Park." She thanked him as he walked to the bar, ordering himself a drink.

The place was empty, really empty. But it was gorgeous. Like a film set. It had deep shades of red on the couches and bright shades of golden on the curtains. A small stage in front which he doesn't know the purpose of. The smell of lavender lingered in the air as he eyed Park Jin Young while sipping his drink. Talking to someone, frowning. She looked stressed. He adverts his eyes to the man sitting there quietly, examining the place just like him. He had a scar on his right eye, he looked edgy and someone dangerous.

He wore a leather black suit and smoked cigarettes while his hair stayed slicked back untouched. On the table right in front of him sat a set of siblings he assumes. The male wearing a velvet black v-neck jumpsuit with hair slicked back and a pair of sunglasses. Jungkook chuckled. Sunglasses. The female wore a black tank top and thigh-lengthened skirt paired with an oversized leather jacket. Her hair is in three shades of brown, stuck in a claw clip. Lips in a deep shade of red. With them sat a boy, in a fine black suit just like him. They talked about something, not a single expression on their faces but the boy still smiled from time to time.

He looked kind and lovely, aged under twenty. Jungkook lowered his brows, "Jay. That's Jay." He murmured and scoffed to himself. He remembers coming here with his mom as a child. Park Jin Young's husband looked down on them because they had better things than Jungkook and his mom could afford. He rolled his eyes at the thought. He never met jimin, the famous productive, sharp child Jeon Hara compared him with. He never wishes to. But he does remember this annoying child called Jay. Park Jae Hyung. In conclusion, jeon Jungkook loathes the Park family. He never wants to keep business with them because, at the end of the day, they're just rich people with high norms and high egos.

Another person comes and greets Jin Young. It was a woman. A very pale, petite, and beautiful woman. She smiles warmly at her as they hug. A daughter? They had a daughter as well? He frowns slightly, as they chatter. The man who smoked, from the couch, came towards him. Standing beside him and ordering a drink.

He looked like one of them, a wealthy somebody with big norms and a high ego. Perhaps he's also someone who carries a temper. Jungkook glances at the bartender, and chuckles. "You still work for them?" He remembers this face very well, but he forgot the name. he does recall how badly the bartender was treated in his early years at this job. It was almost concerning. "Sorry? Who are you?" He raised a question as Jungkook smiled one-sidedly, "I'm Jungkook. Jeon Hara's second son." He nods and then makes a sound of realization.

"Jeon Hara." He muttered and served the man beside Jungkook his drink. "I'm Kim seokjin if you remember." Jungkook nods, "Nope I don't remember your name. But yeah, amazing that you're...still tolerating the parks." He taunted as Jin chuckled. The man with the scar on his right eye closely listening to the conversation. "What'd you mean by that?" He finally spoke. His voice matched his aura. He finally looks at Jungkook, "yoongi. Min yoongi." Jungkook nods. "I mean..parks are annoying. They were, they are and they will be always...annoying."

Yoongi chuckled, "Especially that jimin." Jungkook nods, "Oh yeah? Haven't met him yet. Thankfully." Jungkook muttered as yoongi raised his eyebrow, "The one opening the door is jimin. Park jimin the CIO of park corporation." Jungkook chuckled, he wasn't surprised, to say the least. "Won't like to be in a mess with him I guess..he looks like a troublesome." Yoongi nodded, "he is troublesome." "How'd you know?" Yoongi exhaled, "I'm one of the investors in the company, you?" He questioned back, sipping his alcohol. "Son of Jeon Hara, a close friend of Park Jin-young." He says as yoongi inhales his cigarette. "What do you do for living?" He inquires, "I...make art for living." Yoongi internally rolled his eyes.

Art.
Bullshit.

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I ask for your attention?" Jimin smiles charmingly in his maroon velvet suit and styled hair. "I introduce you to V, a very skillful singer and a close friend of mine for a performance! And mom, this one's for you! Happy birthday!" He smiles and clangs his wine glass with a spoon. Jin Young beams at her son as lights dulled.

Jungkook eyes jimin and his mother lovingly hugging each other. The curtains open as a handsome man with a fine suit sings I wanna be loved by you. Jungkook scoffs and rolls his eyes, finding it very boring to stare at a man singing a song. He sips his drink and gazes around the room, seeing the daughter struggling with something over the phone. She looked like she argued with someone. Boyfriend? Husband? Best friend?

Almost everyone in the room was very attentive on the performance. After the song ended, jimin took his mother to a room. The singer started to sing another old English song for the audience. The lights were still dulled. The duo of siblings also looked at some sort of issue.

The daughter harshly put her phone in her bag, grabbed a knife from the dinner table and lashed out of the scene. One could barely make out one leaving in the darkness as Jungkook removed his coat and followed the girl, she sat in her car and drove to the nearby woods. He can make out the car stopping as he runs to the place.

He knows he could probably get in legal trouble if someone saw him like this but who is he to care about anything after all? He had already taken the cowboy hat lying in the entrance to hide his identity if that helps.

He went there with quiet steps, not trying to raise any suspicion.

"It's always the same fucking bullshit namjoon! I'm fucking sick of you!" The daughter shouted, shoving the man away as he tried to make it up to her. "I'm sorry for gods sake okay?! Can you fucking realize that I'm not a born rich person like you?! I gotta work!" He yells as well as she sniffs and wipes her tears. "You're fuckin' lying to my face now? wow! You know what?!" Her bag jiggled in the quite dark woods around them. The lake sat quietly, without a still of water in the autumnal air. She pulled out a knife and pointed at him as Namjoon flabbergastedly stepped back, "You crazy bitch put that down! Jung hee you might kill me with that! Put that Dow—"

His voice silents
Jungkook's eyes expand
Jung hee's lips tremble
The blood from Namjoon's shoulder streamed like water, drenching his white shirt.
He fell to the ground with a thud.
Jungkook grinned.

He fixed his hat and jogged away from the scene. Parks are ruined. He didn't want to wait and see what occurred next, the crime was done, and that's the most exciting part for him. He tossed the hat outside before walking inside the house. Surprisingly, lights out it was. No one even whispered as he on his phone flashlight and found his blue coat on the bar counter.

There was no one there so he took it and ran away. Without glancing once behind him and taking his car off the parking.

Without noticing once

That someone saw him.

Jimin walked outside and smiled, his cherry lips stretching.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Run. Door m.

Fanfictie

69K 3.3K 44
You hear the shrieking and growling behind you, edging closer and closer. Your muscles scream as you continue to push them harder and harder. You for...
38.4K 2K 36
(COMPLETED)She went missing and no one batted an eye. Leaving the seven loves of her life to take matters into their own hands. #2/76 ot7xreader 10/1...
5K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...