A Rich Family Has an Ugly Duc...

By kim_ray092

"A Rich Family Has an Ugly Duckling" Author: Qi Tong Description Chen Wu is the accidental p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 49

458 12 2
By kim_ray092

Chapter 49

  The rainstorm came and went quickly, and the rain stopped shortly after getting in the car.

  A rainbow hangs in the water-washed sky, and the backward small county is full of vitality again.

  Because Zhu Jindong's hand was injured, and he and Chen Wu rolled in the mud again, and they were soaked, so they stopped going to the agricultural commercial bank for lunch, and asked the driver to drop them off. Back to the hotel.

  The senior sister blamed herself all the way. This happened on the first day. As the captain of the team, she bears an unshirkable responsibility, and scolding must be inevitable. Sure enough, when he just arrived at the Rural Commercial Bank, Lin Kaicheng looked around, but couldn't find his "love apprentice". After hearing what the senior sister said, he seriously criticized the senior sister, saying that research is important, but everyone's personal safety is the most important thing. It is the most important thing, don't hold on to bad weather in the future.

  The senior sister glanced at Fang Zhi who was silent, feeling angry but could only listen obediently.

  As soon as he returned to the hotel, Chen Wu hurriedly took out the clean clothes and helped Zhu Jindong change them. The two went out to take a taxi to the county hospital again, and asked Zhu Jindong to see the injury on his arm.

  As a result, after taking a picture, Zhu Jindong's right hand was fractured, and the hospital put a plaster cast on it to fix it. Chen Wu thought it was not serious when he saw Zhu Jindong's calm face before, but now that he saw the results of the examination, his heart ached.

  Zhu Jindong was in a good mood. Although his hand was injured, Chen Wu was not injured, and in exchange for his meticulous care along the way, it was worth the injury.

  After returning to the hotel, it was already evening. Chen Wu went to the restaurant downstairs and bought some light food to bring back. While eating, Chen Wu still fed him mouthfuls with a spoon. Zhu Jindong injured his right hand, but he could eat with a spoon in his left hand, but it was rare for his little boyfriend to be so active, so he couldn't refuse either.

  Not long after eating, Chen Wu was still busy entering the research results of the two people, but Zhu Jindong suddenly called Chen Wu: "Baby, come here."

  "What's the matter, brother Jindong?" Chen Wu thought that there was something wrong with Zhu Jindong's injury, so he quickly stopped what he was holding and ran over.

  Zhu Jindong stood up and lay on Chen Wu's body and said, "I want to go to the toilet."

            "Then I'll take you there." Chen Wu helped him to the bathroom,

  After arriving, Chen Wu just wanted to go out, but was held back by Zhu Jindong with his left hand: "Why are you leaving in such a hurry, how can I take off my pants with one hand?"

  Chen Wu glanced at Zhu Jindong's trousers, as if one hand was not easy to take off, he blushed and said, "Okay then."

  Chen Wu lowered his head to help Zhu Jindong pull down the zipper. After seeing the underwear inside, he immediately turned his head shyly.

  Zhu Jindong said again: "Keep taking it off, I can't hold it anymore."

  Chen Wu still didn't dare to look back, and pulled down Zhu Jindong's underwear according to the general appearance. Seeing that he was so shy, Zhu Jindong originally wanted to ask him to come over and pee, but after thinking about it, forget it, it's not good to tease people too much.

  After Zhu Jindong finished urinating, he asked Chen Wu to come over and help him pull up his pants. He really couldn't wear the pants with one hand.

  Chen Wu only felt that the air in this small space was a bit thin, making it difficult for him to breathe, so he wished he could get out quickly. But Zhu Jindong blamed himself for hurting his hand, so he would not shirk to help now, and he hurried over when he heard Zhu Jindong call him.

  It was just because Chen Wu still didn't dare to look directly at him, and his hair got stuck when he was pulling the zipper, which made Zhu Jindong gasp in pain, and said through gritted teeth, "Did you do it on purpose?"

  Chen Wu turned his head as soon as he was nervous, and when he saw that his pants hadn't been pulled up, he quickly turned his head away and denied, "I didn't do it on purpose, I'm sorry."

  "Didn't it be intentional? Then you don't even look at me, just turn your head to one side, it's not strange if you don't get stuck."

  Chen Wu said aggrievedly: "Your one grows too much."

  Zhu Jindong smiled: "I'm just much taller, what's wrong? What are you afraid of?" While talking, he lay on Chen Wu's shoulder with a smirk, and the heat blew into Chen Wu's little ears: "In the future, there will be something to watch. ."

  Chen Wu fled out of the bathroom, and didn't want to talk to Zhu Jindong today.

  Unexpectedly, Zhu Jindong was injured, and he was addicted to calling Chen Wu. It was not enough to ask him to help him put on his clothes and take off his pants. When he got up in the morning, he was asked to shave him.

  Chen Wu didn't have any complaints. While helping Zhu Jindong shave the newly grown stubble, he muttered why he didn't grow a beard. In fact, not only does he not grow a beard, but he also has very little body hair. However, Russell explained that the estrogen in his body is higher than that of ordinary men, so there may be very little body hair.

  In the subsequent research itinerary, because Zhu Jindong injured his hand and it was inconvenient to write, Chen Wu helped him to do it. After a lap, he became the busiest person in the team. When he returned to Beijing from Nancheng, he lost several catties. The sky is worried about how many catties and weights he weighs, and his heart aches.

  But Chen Wu was always worried about Zhu Jindong, so while he was still on vacation, he personally cooked for Zhu Jindong several times.

  After being injured for a hundred days, by the time Zhu Jindong's hand fully recovered, Chen Wu was already in the middle of the third semester of high school.

  The third year of senior high school was undoubtedly the most stressful year in Chen Wu's entire school career. Not only did he often suffer from lack of sleep, which led to a decline in physical fitness, but he also faced tremendous mental pressure. But Chen Wu is one of the lucky ones. His mentality is relatively stable, and his expectations for the future have always been unshakable. In addition, Zhu Jindong often gives him some advice and encouragement, so his senior year may be busier and more complicated than others. Concentrated, and did not appear emotionally out of control.

  Now that the mid-term mock test is coming soon, Chen Wu has made a very detailed schedule for himself, the time for each item is accurate to the minute, and the only time that counts as a break is to set aside an hour every day to talk to Brother Jindong.

  Although Zhu Jindong felt left out, Chen Wu was at a critical turning point in his life, and he didn't want Chen Wu to have regrets in his life because of himself. Besides, he is the one who wants to spend the rest of his life hand in hand with Chen Wu, so there is no need to be in a hurry, there will be plenty of time to make up for it later.

  In this way, Zhu Jindong restrained himself every day and stopped torturing Chen Wu.

  But there was one thing about Chen Wu that Zhu Jindong objected to, that is, Chen Wu always liked to stay up late to study. In fact, Chen Wu had already spent a lot of time studying in a day. He stayed up late to study and his physical fitness deteriorated, which was not worth the loss. Therefore, Zhu Jindong forcibly ordered Chen Wu to go to bed before twelve o'clock, and not to stay up late secretly.

  But Chen Wu felt that the third year of senior high school was the last year of high school, and one day passed. I still often work overtime secretly with my room door closed.

  When Zhu Jindong was carrying out the surprise inspection with the key, he happened to catch Chen Wu and was busy writing calculations with the desk lamp on. He was so invested that he didn't even notice that Zhu Jindong was standing behind him.

  Zhu Jindong took away Chen Wu's pen, hugged him to the bed, stared at Chen Wu closely and said, "Good guy, I thought what I said was deaf to my ears. I don't even want to touch you, just because I'm afraid your body won't be able to bear it. Are you trying to torment yourself here? Are you wrong?" He said while spanking Chen Wu's ass.

  Chen Wugang was thinking a little bit, but he was suddenly interrupted by Zhu Jindong. He covered his buttocks and said aggrievedly, "You're dead, I want to read a book!"

  Zhu Jindong was so angry that he was so cruel. He said that he seemed to be a huge obstacle on the way of Chen Wu's study. He was not thinking about Chen Wu's body, and God knows how uncomfortable he has been in the past few months. He didn't even have a hug. Chen Wu is still like this Talking about him, I was really mad at him! Didn't you say he was bad? Then he will be really bad, let him, a little guy who doesn't know what to do, know what bad is!

  Zhu Jindong vigorously turned Chen Wu over, and then slapped him hard. In the end, Chen Wu's whole body was pink, and there were tears at the end of his drooping eyes. Due to spending too much energy in the bayonet fight with Zhu Jindong, Chen Wu fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes. Zhu Jindong didn't bother to go back to his room, so he packed Chen Wu's schoolbag, turned off the light, and hugged Chen Wu and closed his eyes. .

  After several months, Chen Wu didn't pay much attention to Zhu Jindong. Zhu Jindong was so anxious that the corners of his mouth grew blisters, and was ridiculed by his classmates for being dissatisfied with desire. Zhu Jindong smiled wryly, isn't he just dissatisfied with his desires? It's been several months, and he hasn't even held his little hand! He really regretted acting so impulsively on the day of his death. But once in a while, when I think about it, I think it's amazing.

         ...

  In a cafe in Beijing, Kang Lanxin took the photo in front of her and pushed Zhu Pengpeng in front of her.

  Zhu Pengpeng glanced at Kang Lanxin, picked up the stack of photos and looked at them one by one. After reading it, his face was very ugly.

  "Are you following my brother?"

  Kang Lanxin smiled and said, "It's not counting as stalking, it's just that they are tired of being together every day. I have a friend who meets them from time to time and thinks it's amazing so he took pictures of them for me."

  "Sister Lan Xin, I told you, don't meddle in our family affairs, you are not worthy."

  Kang Lan's face froze, and then she smiled and said, "I know I'm not worthy, but what about Chen Wu? Is he worthy of your brother?"

  Zhu Pengpeng sneered: "What is he? I warned him several times, but I didn't expect him to treat what I said to him like this. No matter how hard he works in his life, he is not worthy of my brother."

  Kang Lan agreed and said, "Yes, if your family hadn't taken in Chen Wu, he wouldn't have lived his poor life in that corner. By the way, do you want to tell Aunt Zhou about this? "

  Zhu Pengpeng frowned: "No, I must not let my mother know about this matter. According to her personality, she doesn't know how to be angry. I warn you, don't make petty moves. Don't worry about my brother and Chen Wu, I will deal with."

  Kang Lan took a sip of hot cocoa leisurely: "Okay, then I, an outsider, will not interfere in your Zhujia's affairs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.5K 15
Lance had always been able to see peoples auras but he didn't know why so he didn't tell anyone . So if came as a shock to everyone on the team whe...
594K 21K 19
[CLUB FANTASY SPIN-OFF] All his life, Rory Lewis has had the same dream - of laughing blue eyes and beautiful dirty blonde hair. He's never met the m...
20.7K 1.1K 48
It's been four years that we have been partner for. Its long journey and had gone through best and worst. Scretly loving is hard but knowing that per...
193K 8.6K 200
A letter to break off the engagement leads Ling Family in Tangyang to endless doom. And he, Ling Zhang, is tortured to death after his legs are cruel...