My Mate,My Dear[bxb]

By Tracii69

(Best ranking #2 lqbt on 31 dec) My legs were numb from running endlessly throughout the forest but I had to... More

Prologue
ch 1 Flashback
ch2 Name
ch3 xander's pov
ch4 getting to know each other
ch 5 friendship
ch6 feelings
ch7 last day
ch 8 separation
ch 9 escape
ch 11 unexpected suprise

ch 10 new life

1.9K 71 1
By Tracii69

Clive's pov

6 months ago,I ran away from my pack and ended up being carried away by the river stream. When I opened my eyes I found myself in an unfamiliar surrounding. I tried focusing my blurry eyes and observe the room I was in. It was a small room  with a bed and a desk filled with all sorts of stuffs but what caught my eye was the shiny camera on the table and lots of photographs clustered in the table. I tried smelling to sense other werewolves but all I could  smell was the pungent scent of medicine and disinfectants. I tried raising my arm but it hurt like hell. As I noticed my body was covered with scratches and wound that explains the strong scent of medicine.

As I was trying to adjust my body to get out of the bed my mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts
Was I caught by my pack?
Did I fail to get away?
Was I gonna be sold to some pervert?

But I knew my pack well enough to understand they would never treat me in such a nice room and keep me unshackled.

Another thought crossed my mind ~
Was I recused by my mate ?
I dearly hoping this was the case because I could feel myself becoming cheerful with the thought of seeing him again and be able to feel his warmth.

I heard footsteps outside my door as I waited expectantly for someone to open the door. The door opened with a creak as I eyed the person entering the room. My eyes became dull knowing it wasn't my mate who entered. The intruder chuckled seeing my face as he spoke smilingly but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

" Am I not the one you expected to see when you woke up?"

I turned my head and puckered my lips as I knew he was teasing me. He looked like he was in his early thirties dark back hair mixed with streaks of silver. His face had a few wrinkles with a few grown stubbles. He was wearing glasses that framed his angular face. I kept looking at him blankly.

"Ignoring your savior I see, good deeds are not appreciated in today's world"

He said while wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

"Stop acting all dramatic. Tell me who you are and where I am??''

I asked him while eyeing him suspiciously.

" Geez so rude. Anyways don't move much you will hurt yourself. The name's Walter and you are currently staying at my house. And you were unconscious for three whole days. Anyways now that you are awake your healing will be much faster"

He answered. I was asleep for three days!

"Well which pack am I in? How long was I unconscious? Where did you find me? Why am I injured? Why -"

"Stop"Before I could complete myself Walter interrupted me.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose as he moved his spectacles up and frowned deeply.

''Look I have work to attend so I can't wait here all day answering your questions. My mate Amy will be arriving any minute now from grocery shopping. Ask her what you want to know"

Walter turned without waiting for my reply and took the shiny camera and some other stuff and papers,  filling them inside his backpack and left closing the door behind him with a loud sound.

I sighed and decided to rest a little to improve my healing. That's the best choice I have right now.

As I felt my eyelid getting heavy as I drifted to sleep in the comfort of the warm blankets.

....
Xander was cooking in kitchen as I just sitting around on the chair admiring his wide shoulders and lean but strong muscular arms. I got up from my chair and approached him silently from behind.

As I jumped and hugged his back and nuzzled my face as his pheromones comforted me. He chuckled and I could feel the vibrations through his body I felt truly happy and relaxed.

....
Bang

I jolted up after hearing a loud noise and saw a woman dress in pink floral dress. She was holding a bowl in her hand as she watched me with guilty expression and mouthed

"Oh I am sorry , I disturbed your rest. I just didn't expect there to a glass on the floor. Well now that you are awake you can eat this porridge"

She smiled kindly. Her voice was really sweet. She placed the porridge beside the bed side table. And bent down to pick up the glass pieces.

"Are you Amy?" I asked her as I looked into her smily eyes. There was something about her that made me feel calm and comfortable.

"Oh how impolite of me to not introduce myself first. I am Amy, Walter's wife. You may have already met him considering you already knew my name. Well he can be clumsy guy sometimes, this is his work room that's why it's so messy. He says this helps him work more faster but I know it's just his excuse to escape cleaning"

She laughed heartily talking about her mate. I felt a tug at my heart but I ignored it.

I hurriedly started eating the porridge Amy got me. It was warm and delicious. I eating like I haven't eaten anything in decades. While Amy was just sitting by the bed looking at me lovingly.

I felt embarrassed and started slowly eating my meal which earned a chuckle from Amy.

"Don't be embarrassed I know you must be famished" she said

After eating, she took the bowl and handed me a glass of water.

"Well how did you get swept away by the river?" She asked

" You have to answer if you don't want to.....mhm" she added hurriedly.

I can see that she is hesitant trying not to scare me. I smiled feeling her consideration for me. I guess I can stay here for a while before finding a new accomodation.

" Well it's a long story. I hope you won't feel sleepy"

I answered as I told her how I got here. Skipping the details about Xander. I don't know why but I feel sad not being able to see him again. Should have gone with him. Maybe we could still live together.

Aish, what am I even thinking Xander deserves to live his life happily. I would have been a burden on him. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Amy's shrill voice.

" You are just 18. Your pack is just barbaric. Who even does this. Anyways Clive you can sure live with me and Walter."

" And you know what you can help Walter with his work. He has been complaining about not having an assistant." Amy squeaked with joy.

Well I guess learning something new would be something beneficial. But I don't think Walter would be happy about me living with them...

And he wasn't in the best mood hearing that I have extended my stay but he didn't raise any objections.
At night while having dinner at the I asked Amy about their pack and this time I heard Walter grunting to show his displeasure. Did I accidentally rub salt on some old wounds. Amy smiled but this time her smile didn't reach her eyes as she sighed and continued.

"Well this is a neutral territory. Walter and I both ran away from our pack 10 years ago. You see our Alpha was crazy for power. He wanted expand his territory and influence so wars were a constant issue there. That's why Walter proposed that we run away and live separately."

"Oh I am sorry I uh -"

"Don't be it's not your fault. Anyways we can live freely here. And I can pursue photography without any stress here. " Walter interrupted me again.

I don't know what was going through my head but I spoke suddenly.

" Hey can you teach me photography too. I'll help you with your workload."

I heard Amy giggle at my sentence and Walter tsked audibly.

" You better be prepared kiddo cause I am not the most patient teacher. You can start after your wounds heal completely".

Walter said.

I smiled and continued eating dinner. The rest of the dinner Amy was telling me about her's and Walter's life which made me feel a little jealous from inside. How nice would it be to experience a quiet peaceful life with your mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 16.9K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...
110K 3.5K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
411K 15.1K 46
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
6.2M 149K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...