Viridity

Από Chrysanthemum-_-

[Various!BNHA X Fem!Reader] Always hiding in the shadow of your siblings, you slowly learn that you don't wan... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
A/N
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79

43

5.2K 285 241
Από Chrysanthemum-_-

As you walked in class the next day, you were greeted by a handful of your friends and classmates. Needless to say, you were really happy that you had gotten to know so many of your classmates that they greeted you just as enthusiastically as you greeted them. Upon going towards your seat, you walked past Bakugo, who seemed to have his glare permanently set on you from the moment you walked in.

Great, just when you thought that you'll be comfortable with no staring after reconciling with Todoroki, now it's this guy?

But thankfully, he didn't confront you and just stopped the moment you walked out of his vision. You sat down at your seat and greeted Momo, like usual and heaved a sigh.

There's only three more days left until the internships begin and you still haven't decided who you want to chose...

It seemed like Aizawa also made it his moral duty to remind you something you were already well aware of, "[Last Name], Todoroki, Satou, and Koda. You four still haven't decided on what agency you are going to intern at, and I'm hoping that you won't drag your decision out until the very last day." You heaved another sigh when you realised that you hadn't been checking out the agencies like you had been advised to.

You have just been procrastinating and practicing shooting.

"Momo-chan... I'm seriously gonna cry, this isn't working..." You drawed out, dropping your face on the table dramatically. The said girl turned around and gave you a small smile, "Do you need my help to sort them out?" She offered and you shook your head, you wouldn't want to trouble her with this task.

Your sister was right, you should start being more responsible.

"Where are you interning?" You asked, hoping that would get your mind off things and luckily, or unluckily for you, it didn't, "I chose the Snake Hero: Uwabami. I believe it will be beneficial for me!"

"Ooo, that's cool! I think I have an offer from her, but I don't think she'll be willing to teach me what I'm trying look for right now..." You trailed off, lamenting upon your predicament. Momo smiled in amusement as she saw your playful actions. Despite not having chosen an agency, you seemed to be in a better mood than someone who was actually troubled.

Maybe something nice happened to you? She certainly hoped for it, she liked seeing you happy.

"Anyways, I'm probably just gonna actually start researching..." You concluded and she nodded at your words. That seemed appropriate for now.

And so, you made up your mind to actually research today, no matter what!

Or at least, that was the plan... until you got a message from Mikoto asking if you were free to meet up with all three of your middle school friends for some milkshakes.

And you were hit with guilt when you were reminded that you haven't been in the most contact with them since you started UA. You've just been so drained since the beginning of classes that you couldn't find it in you to try and socialize.

Well, they did reach out to you at the USJ incident and you did thank them for their gifts, but that really wasn't that much of an interaction.

And so, here you were.

Currently in a [Favorite Color] puffy sleeved shirt, under a cute [Contrasting Color] suspender dress. Meeting people after you had been exhausted by school wasn't the best ideas ever, but you owed it to your friends so you decided to suck it up and deal with the fatigue.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you immediately whipped around to see a familiar sage greenette, "Fumi!" You pulled your pretty friend into a tight hug, that she happily reciprocated.

"It's been a while, huh? [Name]..." You giggled and nodded in the crook of her neck, her shoulder length hair tickling your nose but that didn't really bother you that much.

"Mikoto and Shiho still aren't here..." You informed and she nodded while slipping her hand in yours to tightly hold on it, saying, "So that we don't get separated."

Besides, you really didn't mind.

Fumi had really pretty, pale hands. Her fingers were long and slender, and her knuckles were dusted with a light pink, along with a few blue veins that you could see through her rather thin skin.

"Jeez, those two sure are taking their sweet time..." Fumi scowled and you giggled at her side, "It's fine, we've only been here for 10 minutes."

"Yeah, but they're the ones who called us, you know?" Suddenly her eyes widened, "By the way, how's UA treating you?" She leaned over, a sweet smile painting her thin lips.

"Eh, it's kicking my ass but it's fun, I guess! Sometimes, we have a pretty uneventful day, that's immediately followed by a day filled with watching my classmates break each other's bones..."

The greenette snorted at your side, "Figured, Shiketsu isn't that easy on us, either. Not to mention, one of my classmate's really into UA..."

"Woah, really? Then why's he at Shiketsu? Did he try for UA?"

"He did, and he even got in... But he left because he wasn't happy with something... I don't know much cause I'm not friends with that 'passion' screaming maniac, but I do know that he definitely got in..." You both looked like a bunch of conspiring detectives, but you both knew it was just playful gossip.

"Oooo, by the way! You know Todoroki's in my class, right?" She nodded with a scrunched up face. She found out through the Sports Festival and she wasn't very pleased. After all, she wasn't the most fond of him.

"Well, the other day!! He apologized to me! He explained to me that he really was sorry for what he said back in middle school!" Her scowl only grew in magnitude the more you tried to justify his assholish behavior.

She knew you weren't stupid and could tell when a person was actually apologising or just messing with you, but she couldn't help but feel worried. She never really liked him, because he was always too close to you. But, like she had admitted back then, if he could keep you happy then she was okay with him attaching himself to you like a leech.

But after what he had said to you in middle school and when she had seen how sad you were to hear his cold words, her hatred for the dual haired male returned. She didn't want anyone hurting you.

What if you forgave him, only for him to have another temper tantrum and hurt you again?! Fumiko would be ready to skin that bastard before he could even think of hurting you again.

But with her being at Shiketsu, and your meetings being so infrequent, she knew that you probably wouldn't let her know if he did say anything mean. So she just decided to tell you to be careful around him. But before she could utter another word, two arms wrapped around Fumiko and another pair of arms wrapped around you.

It was Shiho and Mikoto.

"Hey, girls!! Did you all miss me?!" Mikoto's familiarly cheery voice rang in your ears and you were reminded of your middle school days that were filled with Mikoto just chatting your ear off.

"Mikoto! Shiho! You guys sure took your sweet time!" Fumiko scolded while the later stuck her tongue out, "No one told you to arrive at exactly 4 in the afternoon." She spoke in a monotonous voice with her arms still wrapped around Fumiko.

Ah... Ever the smartass, Shiho.

"You know what? Next time, me and [Name] are gonna be a whole 30 minutes late! Have fun waiting for us then!" Shiho simply had a sly smirk on her face as she watched Fumiko go off.

"Girls... Let's just get some milkshakes..." You offered a peace treaty and the both agreed, one more begrudgingly than the other.

At the milkshake bar, you ordered a [Favorite Flavour] milkshake while the rest of your friends ordered ones to their likings. Once you all had your milkshakes, you guys sat at one of the tables and finally began talking about your lives up until now.

"I saw your fights at the Sports Festival!! [Name]-chan, you were so badass!! I never knew you could be such a brute!" Mikoto cheered as she took another sip from her milkshake, meanwhile you were busy blushing because as soon as the Sports Festival was mentioned, the other two girls also began hurling compliments at you.

"T-Thanks..." You murmured, keeping your eyes on your milkshake in sheer embarrassment. The three girls cooed internally at how cute you looked but didn't bother saying it, in case you got even more flustered.

"Anyways, you guys having fun at your hero schools?" Should questioned and Fumi answered with the same old, "Yeah, it's okay. I just hope we get to have our hero license soon so I can use my quirk more freely."

But then you remembered something. The internships... Ugh, you planned on researching about them today...

"Hey girls... I need some help, well, more like advice..." All of them turned their heads to you and you pulled out your phone in which you had taken all the pictures of the list given to you, invoicing hero agencies.

"Ya know, with the Sports Festival, we've got some internships next... But I can't decide among these offers..." You placed the phone in the centre of the table to let all three of them see and read along the names of the agency on the first page.

"Oh... I guess this is a pretty hard decision..." Shiho started and looked at the phone once again, "Shouldn't you be focusing on heroes that have similar quirks? They can teach you better control over it..." Fumi nodded but you simply sighed, "My quirk is a bit of different case, since not a lot of people with this type of quirk even get the chance to be heroes... If they do, they don't have agencies, probably only work as sidekicks..."

"Ah... Well, maybe you should just pick the highest ranking hero in this list?" Mikoto suggested and you thought over her suggestions.

Hmm, maybe you should at least start ranking them...

"Well, I think the highest one I got an offer from is... Best Jeanist..." Woah, you never thought the number 4 hero would send an offer to someone with a quirk like yours.

"He's a good hero, but I don't think he's a good option for your internship. Not only are your quirks completely different, but he's also got no other thing that he can teach you other than better quirk control. I heard he's good for reforming kids, but you're already a well-behaved teen, you don't need counseling..." Fumi listed and you all agreed with her words.

"Hm.. well, the next person on list is... Uwabami." You shook your head, no exactly wanting to intern at the Snake Hero's agency. Mikoto nodded and read the next name, "Mt. Lady?"

"Nope, she's the worst option. She doesn't seem like she can teach you anything." Shiho interjected and you all moved past it.

Somehow, you had spent about 20 more minutes just figuring out agencies until Shiho decided to read the next name.

"Alright, next is... Edgeshot!" Woah, Shiho was surprised that two high ranking heroes had sent you an offer at the same time.

"I think Edgeshot is a good candidate! Although, he has a much more different quirk than yours, but he definitely is faster than most people. If he can teach you how to be quick on your feet, that's gonna help a lot!" Mikoto suggested and you actually were convinced.

It seemed appropriate. After all, you do remember that Edgeshot was a ninja, or something... Does that mean he can also help you with stealth?

"Let's just check Edgeshot on the internet, we'll find more info that way!" Shiho suggested while bringing out her phone. She googled his hero name and was presented with his agency.

"Hmm... He's got a total of 35 sidekicks... And he's actually described as a pretty smart guy... His quirk is also the type that involves thinking about the application so that he can use it better, so you guys do have a quirk factor in common. I say he's the best candidate we've read over in the list." Shiho recited and you thought over what she had said.

Over the 200+ agencies you four had gone through in the last 20 minutes, Edgeshot certainly was the best option. Not to mention that he was a high ranking hero too.

"Well, I think we can all agree that Edgeshot is a good choice?" Fumiko concluded and at this, the rest of you three girls nodded as an answer.

"Besides, Edgeshot's kinda cute..." Mikoto chimed in and you all have her a judgmental look, "Really, Miko? The 30-year old is the one who you simp over?"

"Oh, shut it, Shi-chan. Just cause you're a sore loser who's got no taste doesn't mean you gotta diss me! [Name]! You better get me his autograph and a collection of his feet pics!"

"How about I throw you out the window first, Mikoto?" You answered with a sweet smile present on your lips, but she could tell you were abhorred by her statement. As was everyone else.

"I just had a milkshake, I don't need to throw it up, Miko." Fumiko added while scrunching up her face in disgust. Shiho just responded by moving as far away from Mikoto as she could, "Nasty ass bitch."

And, that was all that was needed for the two girls in front of you and Fumiko to start fighting.

"They're at it again..." You heaved and your greenette friend nodded tiredly at you, "Reminds me of middle school... Even though it really hasn't been that long since we graduated..." You gave your friend a knowing smile and nodded.

"Yup!"

After that entire ordeal, you all decided to just stroll around the area before you could go back to your homes. As Mikoto skipped through the streets, Fumiko was strolling beside her and Shiho was elegantly walking next to you, "Man, I'm so relieved to have decided upon an agency to intern at... I'm gonna give my answer to sensei, the moment Homeroom begins tomorrow!"

Shiho smiled at your enthusiasm and you all were just aimlessly chattering when suddenly...

You crashed into a hard frame, making you stumble back slightly. Your friends immediately stopped walking and turned to you, checking up on you to see if you were okay.

"Oi... Watch where you're going, damn it." A raspy, cold voice entered your ears and you raised your head up to see a guy, who looked something straight out of a thriller stalking movie. He was wearing all black clothes, with a black parka zipped to the top. Even his hair was dyed a pitch black, you could tell cause it was starting to fade into a slight grayish color.

But the most chilling thing... was that under his striking blue eyes, were patches of purple... and staples that held his skin in place. He seemed to be looking at his own body, to check if everything was okay while you kept your eyes on him.

Your body shuddered just imagining a state in which staples are what's holding your skin together... That's just fucking terrifying.

But thankfully, you finally broke out of your stupor when you realised that you've been staring for too long.

"H-Huh? Oh, I'm really sorry, sir!" You bowed, and the man scoffed, not exactly facing you, "You think sorrys ever fix anything? I hate any sort of impact, it fucking hurts with my shitass body, you know?" You really didn't know what to say because half the things he was saying were not exactly audible. The only thing you had heard was the first line where he completely disregarded your apology.

After a while of ranting, he finally turned his head to look at your face.

And you saw him freeze in his spot. You managed to see how his eyes widened and shined with a foreign emotion... You could tell that he was surprised.

"You..."

Did he know you from somewhere? You can't really remember him being familiar.

"Hey, she said she's sorry... Now, will you stop acting so stuck-up and let us be?" Fumiko finally stepped in, her face contoured into that of anger. But the man really didn't pay her any mind and kept his gaze trained on you.

"Um... Do I know you?" You finally spoke after an awkwardly long time and that managed to pull the guy out of his trance.

"Huh? Oh... I guess not..." Suddenly, his voice was devoid of any of his previous coldness and malice. Instead, now it sounded much more kinder, like he genuinely felt bad for crashing in to you. Even his eyes were softened, with specks of amusement visible in them.

"Your friend's right, you already said sorry, so it's fine~ but just be careful, okay? Not all people are as kind as I am, Pretty." Your cheeks erupted in a fiery blush and a look of shock overtook your friends' features. Fumiko was ready to step in but the guy simply chuckled and walked away with a saunter.

"What a creep." The greenette finally noted but Mikoto was too busy swooning over him, "[Name], I'm willing to bet my left kidney that the guy totally developed a crush on you! It was love at first sight for him!! You're now known as the Hot Guy Slayer!!"

"Mikoto! That guy looked like he was thirty and his wife and children had left him!! Besides, how can you say that he's hot when he looked like the most suspicious person to walk on Earth?!" Fumiko tried to reason but Shiho immediately stepped in, "I don't know, Fumi. He looked close to being in his late teens to early twenties... And what if that guy just has some sort of medical condition? Don't be mean~" She teased, knowing fully well why the said girl was so against that guy.

Meanwhile, you were still blushing, very hard.

You've never been called pretty before. So for someone to just say it in the passing, even if it was a stranger, really did have an effect on you.

Besides, there was no denying that he was handsome.

"L-Let's just... get going, yeah?"

————

The next day, like you had promised, you had turned in your selected agency to Aizawa and he nodded as he wrote down Edgeshot next to your name on the list.

"By the way, [Last Name]." He called out just when you were about to walk back to your seat, making you turn to him, "How's your training with Snipe going?"

"Oh... I suppose it's going rather well... Snipe-sensei has taught me a lot in these past few days..." He nodded to himself, peering down at his list for a moment before looking back up, "Snipe told me you're learning at a fast pace. He said that by the end of the week, you'll already have finished most beginner exercises and will move onto rather advanced ones." He explained and you could only sweat drop at his words.

If he already knew what Snipe had said then why did he bother asking?

"What I wanted to talk about, was... Do you know about a certain one of Edgeshot's sidekicks?" Now, that caught your attention.

"Uh, no? Not really." The ravenette sighed, as if he was expecting that answer, "His name is Silver Bullet. He's also pretty well versed in using a gun, but what's more of an opportunity for you is that he crafts his own bullets. I'm sure since you'll be interning at Edgeshot's, you'll run into him sooner or later, so make sure to ask for some tips. It'll definitely help you."

Your eyes widened in fascination and you gave him a happy nod, "Yes! I'll definitely do it, Sensei! Thank you so much for letting me know!" He waved you off and you finally made it back to your seat.

Now that you had another reason that motivated you for the internship, you just couldn't wait for the days to come...

————

FYI, Da 🐝 has been aged down to 19 bcz I said so 💅

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

904K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
84.6K 2.5K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...
123K 4.3K 26
Yae Todoroki. A name not bothered to be spoken. Not by her sister. Not by her brothers. And certainly not by her mother. TW!! Mental and physical ab...
1.2M 40.3K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...