♦unknown Fate Of A Child♦ Gi×...

By cielaxyt

The world has started to collapse with each other. The truest scene will finally begin. As a child fall to th... More

beginning of adventure!(lie)
coffin?(anomaly)
qiqi new adventure starts!(time ticking)
new friends.(is it enemy?,friend?)
punishment(a lesson must be learn)
"accident"(starts of the first destruction)
missing home(useless feelings)
memories?,and strangers(is it a truth?)
first day! new friend?(another day meeting a friend or foe?)
party!,and cake disaster! new stranger?(useless activities)
memories...of the cursed soul..(your fate is unknown)
the first tale.(fake start or is it?)
your not all alone dear qiqi~(lies)
ice blue cihlid?(amusing)
its raining..(extra story)
trey is injured!who did it?(weak mortal..)
finally!,time to go home!(home? lies..)
new friends?,more patients!?(foe or friend..?)
The truest starts.. of this world.
a nightmare? or a memory?
1)filler story /exchanging goods!!/
2)filler chapter/new year tales/
.
HELPPPPPP

qiqi the little nurse~!(fate destiny time ticking)

1.2K 41 18
By cielaxyt

A few days has passed.
Right now qiqi is in the infimary reading a list of herbs of this world. To learn more knowledge.

When suddenly.

/sleek/
The sound of the door open

"Anyone here!, we have an injured student here!!" A boy shout and came in to the infimary while holding another boy who looks injured.

"Here.." Qiqi said as she came close to the boys.

Qiqi was still wearing a glasses crewel gift to her to read the books he gave to her.

While wearing a small uniform with a bit of dark blue and purple color matching her eyes and hair with the poemfiore handbag in her shoulder.

"Oh-!, are you the rumored little nurse!,please help my friend!, our dorm can't risk getting him hurt!, he is one of students our dorm register as a player in the magical shift soon!" As the boy beg qiqi for help.

"Okay..." As she than try her best to guide the injured boy by her self which turn to no avail as she is smaller.

"......"

The other boy just stared at qiqi who tries her best.

"...."

" do-
Do you need my help?" The boy ask.

"..."

"Please?" As qiqi than stop pulling the injured boy and look at the other boy with a bit troubled look.

"Ah-, of course!" As than the boy carry the injured boy and put him to the infimary bed.

/shreek/
sound of a chair being pushed.

Qiqi than push the chair and put it beside the bed.

the other boy just watch qiqi trying her best go push the chair with the look trying his best yo hold his laugh.

as she finally succeed she than make an accomplish sound and act like she is wiping her hard long sweat.

she than stand up in the chair to examine the injured boy.

"So..., little nurse.. Can you help?"
The boy ask.

"His... Leg... Ummm its not really bit of a trouble.. But His ankle is a problem.." As qiqi than look at the other boy who is worried at his friend.

"Umm.. Your name please?, so i can write it in the visitor book.." As qiqi ask the other boy name.

"Ah-!, yes!, my name is zack hergione and i am from octavinelle dormitory, this injured boy name is henry valadrike we are from the same dorms in fact we are a roomate!" As the boy with the black hair introduced him self.

His friend henry has a dark brown hair.

"Oh- my name is qiqi.. No last name.."

"Oh-.. No last name?
Huh?

......
........

Hah!!
Oh- i am so sorry!"

As the boy than bow down quickly again and again saying sorry.
Which confused qiqi.

"Sorry?, why?" Qiqi ask.

"Ah-!, i didn't know you are an orphan.." Zack said in nervous tone.

"....."

"I have a parent..."
As qiqi deadpanned say
(She deadpanned at zack but because she is child its doesn't look scary but cute..( ^∇^))

"Oh- really..?
I am sorry i just assume.. Since you don't have a last name.."

"No worries..., qiqi won't be hurt by just a misunderstanding.." Well qiqi doesn't really have a parents right now... Since she doesn't really remember.., but she does have a parents figure.. So still counts.. Right?

/kreeeeng/
The sound of the bell for the next class.

" oh- please excuse me! I have a class to attend to miss qiqi! Bye!!" As than zack tries to leave but stopped in the door.

"Wait..,here.. Give the teacher this.... Paper... For your friend permission.." As qiqi give zack a piece of paper there is crewel handwritten permission and crewel signature.

"Ah- i almost forgot!,thank you!"

"No problem.."

As zack than leave the room.

Qiqi than continue to take care of lucas and read the book crewel told her to read.

The lunch has come.

When suddenly the door open again.

"Help!! Our friend fell from the stairs!" As a boy with a short red hair shout with behind him two boys, one boy with black long hair were carrying a injured white hair boy.

"Come in..." As qiqi than put her book down with a tired face.

She just forced her brain to memorize many words, now she have to deal with others.

But well she is surs that its worth it!,crewel will surely ve proud of her.

"Put the injured in the bed.." As she than tell the grey long haired boy.

As qiqi told the black haired boy than put the white haired boy at the bed.

" how is he!!, is he okay!!, did he break his leg!!??" As the boy shout worriedly hurting qiqi's ear.

The black haired boy tha noticed it and tape the his friend mouth with a tape.

"Be quiet luka!" As the black haired boy tha punch the red hair boy head.

"please refrain from doing that in tge infimary or i'll be scolded..." Qiqi than said to both the boys and than turn her head to the white haired injured boy who is in pain.

Qiqi use her ice to help with the swollen a bit and use her vision to soothe the pain and recover his stamina.

Qiqi just noticed recently that hee vision who used to be able to heal someone hp were change to soothe someone pain and regenerate someone strengh or stamina.

"Sigh... Thank you little nurse." the injured boy said as he than sigh in relief as the pain were lessen.

"please rest in the infimary.. Your injuries is really... Umm" as qiqi feel troubled by her words and open a small note book.

Which makes the three boys confused.

"Ah-! Your injuries is really serious!"
As qiqi than feel the sense of accomplished.

Which looks really cute fpr the boys who trying their best holding their laugh.

"Well my name is yuan liu from scarabia same as those two."

"I am feng.."

"I am luka!! from wildfire extra-"

/tak/

As feng punch luka in the head again.

"Owww!!" Whats wrong with you! Its hurt..."

"No one ask those information you are making the little miss weirded out.."as feng stated his point.

"Well... You don't have to be rude!!"

".... Please get out both of you..." As a new voice suddenly appeard and surprising both of the boys.

"Ah!!!,henry!! You got hurt too!?" As luka than point out henry injuries

"Yeah.. I am.. I don't know how.... But i just suddenly fell from the stairs from the third floor.. Since my body is weak.. I passed out." As henry than scowled.

"Same.. I don't know how to.. I just suddenly slip from the stairs at the second floor.. Luckily feng was quick to stop my fall but i still fall and got injured.. Thanks again feng.."

"...." As suddenly am imaginary flower can be seen floating around feng who makes some happy noises.

"Ehh.. As expected of feng... To be happy by just that..." Luka than pout at how he feel hurted by how feng only acts mean at him, his own childhood friend..

"Hey.. Don't you think its weird how our body just suddenly move on its own?" Henry broke the silence pointing out the suspicious facts..

"Well true..." yuan agree

"And its weird how the only one who got hurt is a player for the magift.." As luka point it out.

"What are you trying to point out?" Henry ask.

"Well i just check my extras group.. Wildfire... Since most of them is a magift special advanced player.
Most of them complain how they keep on being clumsy this days almost falling.
Heck 3 students are already got hurt and now resting in their dorms.." Luka than point out.

"The one who complain is the one who is participating in the competition..."

".... Weird..." Feng than said

When suddenly.

"... Please get out both of you this is the infimary..." As qiqi than broke the atsmophere.

"Ah- miss little nurse!, can't you just let us off the hook?" luka beg.

"No. Since i have a new patients waiting for you to get up off the bed."As qiqi point out two boys who is waiting in the door both wearing poemfiore handbag.

"ah- sorry..!" As luka than get up and the other boy put his friend in the bed and than ask for permission to leave.

"Well.. Rare to see you in the infimary netro..." Luka ask

"Not my fault... My body just suddenly move and make me add the wrong ingredients for my alchemy practice and suddenly it blow up..." As the dark blue boy who wears a bit of a fade dark red lipsticks named netro scowled with annoyed tone and pissed.

"Want some ice netro-senpai?" Qiqj ask.

"Ah- qiqi thank you.. Your ice is such a help not only for injuries but also for the beauty of my skin.." As netro take the ice and smiles at qiqi.

"So?, will you guys look for this case of this suspicious mass 'accident' you guys just talk?" Netro ask.

"Yeah... For then to target yuan... I can't fogive them.." Feng point out.

"Thank you for worrying feng.." Yuan says to feng feeling gratefull.

As than they talk a bit more while qiqi just read her book, when suddenly.

"Excuse me!,we are here to ask some question!" As yuu than came inside the infimary.

"Hello.., we are right now is imvestigating this suspicious 'accident' under the and of the head master are you willing to cooperate?" Yuu ask to the boys.

"Sure.." Yuan agreed

"I guess.. Since it is headmaster..." Henry complied.

"... Tch." As netro expression became darken

"netro- senpai?" Qiqi ask worriedly

when suddenly the darken face gone. "Ah- no worries.., sigh.. Fine.." Netro half heartedly complied.

"Ah- qiqi! You're here, sorry didn't notice you.. Here i brought some coconut milk can you sit there a bit?" As yuu give qiqi the milk and qiqi than sit in her chair.

" hey.. This case can you also invite me in it?" Zack suddenly appeard.

"Me too" feng added

"Welp might aswell join in!! Me three!!" Luka join in also.

"Sure... I do need more help after all.

As yuu and the others continued their talks.

Qiqi just focused on drinking her milk while reading her book.

As yuu and the other boy who is not injured finally leave..

And with mr.crewel came in holding a box of herbs and medicene and some bandage.

Qiqi than watcha nd help crewel a bit with bandaging and mixing herb to make medicine for the injured.

The end!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 451 15
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  ❝MY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!❞ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  (𝘠𝘰𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘹 𝘨𝘯!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) ☽˚⁀➷ When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
255K 9.8K 34
🎞️ . . . Imagine the people of Mondstadt finding a young child - the parents nowhere to be found. What will happen when almost all citizen of th...
229K 6K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
26.9K 1K 32
❝𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔢, 𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫. ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰.❞ ❝𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖙, 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍, �...