A Rich Family Has an Ugly Duc...

By kim_ray092

"A Rich Family Has an Ugly Duckling" Author: Qi Tong Description Chen Wu is the accidental p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 14

773 16 1
By kim_ray092

Chapter 14 

  Once the Spring Festival is over, it means that the winter vacation is coming to an end.

  Since the snow fell on the 30th day, the heavy snow has been fluttering, and after the first month, it finally stopped.

  The ice and snow are melting, the weather is getting warmer, and spring is here in the capital.

  The warm wind is intoxicating. The two rows of willow trees planted along the moat began to flutter catkins, like snow falling in the past few days. Forsythia and winter jasmine are gradually opening up, and everywhere is pink and willow green, full of vitality.

  During this period of time, Zhu Pengpeng's health also got better day by day, and he never fell ill again. Grandma Zhu went to the master again to have a look, and said it was all right. I wish the family finally felt relieved.

  Zhou Youwei still hopes that Zhu Pengpeng can integrate into the student life, and seeing that she is getting better, she arranges for her to enroll in Jinlan Academy with Chen Wu.

  Speaking of Jinlan Academy, Chinese students are familiar with it.

  Founded in 1983, it was led by Ms. Jin Lan, a famous educator in China. It is a top one-stop noble school in China. It is no exaggeration to say that Jinlan Academy is the cradle of pioneers in many fields, and has cultivated countless elite talents, including high-ranking government officials, academic masters, celebrities and superstars.

  The high school sends fresh blood to top universities at home and abroad every year, and his graduation certificate is the most excellent certificate for a preparatory student.

  The Academy is located on the third ring road of Beijing, covering a very wide area. It is the earliest non-foreign private school in China with a complete IB education system.

  Although it is an aristocratic school, Jinlan Academy's admission standards are very strict. It's not that you can get in just by giving money. Everyone needs to take part in a unified selection test when they enroll. 90% of the students are enrolled, and the remaining 10% are the so-called bargaining students. Of course, these bargaining places are not something ordinary rich families can compete for.

  In recent years, in order to promote the concept of fair education, so that students with low economic and social status can also receive good education, Jinlan Academy has opened quality teaching classes, issued special examination papers separately, and allowed special students who pass the test to enroll free of charge and provide Grants to help poor students realize their dreams.

  These special recruits are undoubtedly theological masters. Their family background may be very ordinary, but after the special recruits enter Jinlan, not only the tuition is free, food and housing are included, but also many rich second-generation, official second-generation, celebrity Second-generation friends, accumulated contacts, these huge soft wealth are undoubtedly very attractive to them.

  It is said that according to Chen Wu's humble birth family and his ordinary IQ level, he has nothing to do with Jinlan Academy in his whole life. But when he arrived at Zhu's house and entered the school that countless people dreamed of, all he needed was a word from his family.

  On February 28th, the day when Jinlan Academy started school, Chen Wu got up before six o'clock.

  In fact, he was so excited that he didn't fall asleep in the middle of the night. When he heard the alarm clock ringing, he immediately jumped out of bed, and for the first time forgot that there was someone like Zhu Jindong on the bed.

  Zhu Jindong, who suddenly lost his cold pillow, sat up from the bed, watched Chen Wu hurriedly rush into the bathroom with a stinky face, and hurriedly tidied up the schoolbags he packed last night, and secretly pursed his lips while tidying up, smiling, It's like being possessed by a demon, and it's not like the usual lukewarm look at all.

  Seeing that the curly-haired duckling was about to tidy up again, Zhu Jindong interrupted impatiently: "Hey, little curly-haired duck, what time is it now? Come back to sleep!"

  The opening ceremony was set at nine o'clock in the morning, and it was indeed still early.

  But Chen Wu was so excited that he couldn't sleep at all. He continued to pack his pencil bag happily, without raising his head, and said, "Brother Jindong, go to sleep by yourself! I'm not sleepy anymore!"

  The young master who was ignored completely was unhappy.

  This little curly hair is fat! Don't even look at me, how many broken books can look better than me? Who cares if you are sleepy or not, if it weren't for you, it would be better to hug you and kick you out early.

  Zhu Jindong ordered in a bad tone: "Come back if you're not sleepy. What can I do with a few broken books? Just stuff them in and it's over."

  Only then did Chen Wu put down the schoolbag in his hand, and his mouth pouted slightly, which was not obvious.

  But Zhu Jindong saw it with sharp eyes, and when Chen Wu climbed onto the bed again, he stretched out his hand and pinched Chen Wu's slightly raised mouth, and said jokingly: "Yo, the little curly hair has been wronged with me."

  "I didn't." Chen Wu retorted softly.

  "Oh, the dead duck has a hard mouth." Zhu Jindong said indifferently, hugged Chen Wu again like a doll, put his head domineeringly on his shoulder, and continued to sleep with his eyes closed.

  Chen Wu was forced to go to bed again, but his mind was still very excited, and he couldn't fall asleep at all. He always wanted to roll over twice, and was afraid of disturbing Zhu Jindong, so he could only endure desperately.

  Hi, I'm still so happy! The more Chen Wu thought about it, the more beautiful he became, and he couldn't help laughing out loud, so he quickly covered his mouth with his hand and dared not make a sound. He secretly raised his eyes to look at Zhu Jindong, his eyes were closed, but fortunately, he didn't wake up.

  Unexpectedly, in the next second, I got a solid slap on the buttocks.

  Zhu Jindong didn't open his eyes, but said in his mouth, "Be honest."

          In normal times, Chen Wu would have been very disciplined, but at this moment he was dazzled by the joy of going to school, and boldly proposed: "I can't sleep, brother Jindong, can you hug the pillow?"

  Zhu Jindong opened his eyes quickly, wrapped his hands around Chen Wu's shoulders, turned over and pressed on Chen Wu's body, his eyes were dark, like a biting beast.

  "Don't understand? Tell me to be more honest!"

  Looking at Zhu Jindong's eyes full of violence, Chen Wu was frightened stupid, and the excitement just now disappeared without a trace. He regretted it terribly, and was afraid and anxious in his heart. It's all right now, I offended brother Jindong who I want to please the most, the problem is serious!

  "I'm sorry, I won't make trouble anymore, you can go to sleep." Chen Wu said in a low voice.

  However, Zhu Jindong had no intention of resting anymore, he gave Chen Wu a hard look, rubbed his temples, got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

  Chen Wu finished breakfast alone in the living room, ran to wash his hands clean, opened his schoolbag, and changed into the uniform he was going to wear when he started school.

  He cherishes his uniform very much, and he is afraid of getting it dirty while eating, so he will not put it on until after eating. It's just that this set of handsome clothes is a bit too big for him, and it looks a bit rustic.

  In fact, Jinlan Academy is a private school, and the uniforms are not as bulky and ugly as public schools, and they follow the school style. There are both Japanese and British styles. Boys have suits and ties, , and shiny leather shoes on their feet. Girls wear plaid skirts and knee-high white tube socks. There are uniforms for spring, summer, autumn and winter, as well as special sportswear and dresses. These clothes are all made by Fan Qing, an outstanding graduate of the school and a well-known domestic designer.

  But the clothes are also picky. The well-designed uniforms are a bit nondescript on Chen Wu's body, and they are not good-looking at all.

  That's why when seeing Zhu Pengpeng walking out in his uniform and carrying a schoolbag with bear dolls on his back, Chen Wu felt that someone else was worthy of the school uniform, unlike him, how funny it looked.

  After a while, Zhu Jindong also came down from upstairs.

  He also changed into his uniform.

  In the IB class that Zhu Jindong is studying, the uniform is different from Chen Wu's, but the basic style is the same. It's just that it's different from Chen Wu's when he puts it on. One is in the sky and the other is on the ground.

  Zhu Jindong loves sports. He usually likes to wear casual clothes and rarely wears slim-fitting clothes. Now that he changes into a uniform, his long legs are undoubtedly revealed, which is very eye-catching.

  It's just that his face was a little indifferent, and he only greeted Zhu Pengpeng, ignoring Chen Wu directly.

  Zhu Jindong ignored Chen Wu until he got on the bus to school.

  Chen Wu didn't dare to provoke him, so he sat in the back with Zhu Pengpeng and Aunt Zhang with a small schoolbag on his back, peeking at Zhu Jindong in the passenger seat from the rearview mirror from time to time.

  His face is stinky, and he doesn't look easy to provoke, so it's better not to talk to him. Chen Wu thought to himself.

  The driver of the car has been responsible for taking Zhu Jindong to and from school, and he knows him quite well. Seeing that the atmosphere in the car is a bit subtle, he started chatting with him: "Young master, did you get full marks in your major last year?"

  The curriculum of the IB education system is very difficult, and the main courses can get full marks, which is like a god of learning.

  Zhu Jindong hummed lightly, without any desire to say more.

  "I heard that the IB class is difficult to study! But if you really learn it, it will be easy to apply for world famous universities. Which university do you want to study in the future, young master?"

  "casual."

  The driver fell silent. Originally, I wanted to inquire about the specifics of the IB class, to see if my daughter could take it, but seeing that the young master was in a bad mood, I didn't dare to ask any more.

  Zhu Jindong didn't speak any more, just opened the car window, rested his chin in his hand, and looked out the window, the cold wind gushed in and hit his face.

  Chen Wu who was sitting in the back sneezed a little from the stimulation.

  Zhu Jindong snapped the switch again and closed the window.

  As soon as the car stopped at the school gate, Zhu Jindong opened the door and got out of the car, stood outside for a second, and then left without looking back. "Goodbye, Brother Jindong." Chen Wu stood behind and looked at Zhu Jindong's back, and said to himself.

  Zhu Jindong walked for more than ten meters, but he didn't hear anything with his ears upright. He kicked away the small stones on the road and secretly took revenge: "Damn little curly hair, don't even say goodbye to me! I'll deal with you when I go back."

  "Boss!" Fan Rong ran over with a bag on his shoulders and waved, "Do you want to eat candy? My mother just brought it home yesterday."

  "Don't eat." Zhu Jindong strode forward without any intention of waiting for anyone.

  Fan Rong trotted and continued to follow, and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to eat it? The ebony plums my grandma pickled herself are delicious."

  Zhu Jindong paused, took a pack of ebony plums from Fan Rong's hand, and chewed one by one, gnashing his teeth.

  Fan Rong was stunned and said, "No, Boss, don't you feel sour?"

  "Hehe, it's better to be sour."

  ...

  Here, Aunt Zhang helped Zhu Pengpeng carry her schoolbag, and Chen Wu got out of the car after her.

  Originally, Zhou Youwei wanted to report with Zhu Pengpeng, but the company happened to hold a shareholder meeting, and she couldn't get out, so she had to ask Aunt Zhang to accompany her to report.

  The driver asked Chen Wu if he wanted to help carry the schoolbag, Chen Wu shook his head, and walked into the school's grand gate with the small schoolbag on his back.

  He and Zhu Pengpeng are not in the same class. He is studying quality education class, which is relatively the lowest threshold. He has a weak foundation and can only attend quality education class. Zhu Pengpeng is in the bilingual class.

  There are three types of classes in the primary school. In addition to quality classes and bilingual classes, there are also International Baccalaureate IB classes, which mainly teach PYP (kindergarten and elementary school) courses.

  Zhu Jindong is studying in the IB class, and will be promoted to MYP (middle school) through the PYP course this semester.

  It is no exaggeration to say that entering Jinlan Academy is equivalent to entering a prestigious university with half a foot. If you can persist in the IB class, it is equivalent to getting a stepping stone to the world's top schools.

  Although Zhou Youwei believes that her daughter is absolutely excellent, the IB class has heavy learning tasks and high competition pressure. Considering her daughter's poor health, she asked Zhu Pengpeng to study in the bilingual class, and it will depend on the situation in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.8K 20
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Ji Weixi was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She retur...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
ho By yee shwe

Adventure

5.4K 109 38
Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect
538K 7.8K 134
💚💙 Larry sickfics💙💚 The other 3 stick around in some chapters #Zayn #Niall #Liam as well as larry with kiddo's. (It's a completed book but also n...