Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

Por Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... Más

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Fish vs Hosako II

73 3 9
Por Freedom_Fighter24

(A/N: I'm just gonna get right into the action, just to save the time of doing the entrances and whatnot.

Anyway, here's Bobby Fish vs Ren Hosako II!)

~With Kai; February 26, 2020; Main Event~

Now that Strong is down after I busted him open and possibly injured his arm, my attention was to Bobby Fish as I was ready to go in the ring as he was too.

Once the ref checked the both us...

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang as Bobby and I circled the ring in a very fast pace, waiting for either of us to make the first move.

Just like his buddy Strong, I want to leave him broken, bloodied, and unable to fight me again.

I even heard that Strong was required to wear a cast on his arm and some athletic tape on his shoulder. I got to have a glimpse before the show, it made me smile!

That's what I want to happen to every single member of the Undisputed Era and I'm hoping to make it happen. People might see me as the same exact heel before I was injured, but truth be told, I'm being the bad guy in a babyface role.

Minoru is like that around the world, including the US, so why not me? It working for me in NXT.

Anyway, Bobby looked to trap me in a waistlock, but I countered that by doing a waistlock of my own, slamming him down chest first, and performing a half-guard on him.

Once he was down, I dug an underhook and pulled that into a Kimura grip, making him feel the pain in his shoulder.

Bobby had his hand up, looking like he wants to tap, but he moved his legs over to the rope and put his foot on there.

I kept it locked in until the count of 4, which I had no problem doing so, but while Bobby had his foot on the ropes, I stomped onto it!

Bobby was holding onto his leg and I was not holding back. I stomped onto it, making sure that Fish has no more use in his leg, that way he can't stand up and try to kick me.

I even backed this up by forearming his knee, the very bad one where has a history of knee injuries, especially in the report from mid 2018 where he had an ACL year days before Takeover: New Orleans. I thought it would be an interesting idea to target the knee so I can make him feel more pain and I can move onto Kyle O'Reily next week.

Yes, I've done my homework and I always do that when I'm facing someone in the ring because in this case, I had to do my homework so I can make my way towards Adam and hopefully win the NXT Championship at Takeover: Tampa Bay.

When I spread Fish's left knee, I dropkicked it, and locked in a heel hook, focusing on that knee however I can.

Renallo: Bobby Fish has had a history of torn ACLs and Ren knew the weak point of his opponent tonight in our main event!

Phoenix: What a smart strategy by Hosako! Focusing on the bad knee is definitely going to play a factor in this match!

McGuiness: Ren always does his homework on certain competitors and this is proof of that!

Fish was about to grab onto the rope but I stood up, pulled him away from the ropes, and locked in the heel hook, making sure he doesn't try to hold onto the bottom rope.

What I want to do is keep him away from the ropes after the first attempt of the Kimura grip, so I wanted to make sure that his safe place isn't around Fish.

I made sure to twist the knee a little bit, but not a lot, to make the hold as painful as possible. I don't want to tear his ACL, I want to hurt him just enough to where he doesn't have a legitimate injury, just like what I did to Strong last week.

Instead of keeping the heel hook in for long, I then mounted him with a lying bear hug. Then, I weaved my arm in front of his shoulder, dismount, and the locked in a neck crank.

What I'm doing is sometimes called a Stockade, as there is a Half-Nelson and a Power Half-Nelson where I can set up arm bars and rear naked chokes, which is want to do at the moment so his Fish's arms can never reach the ropes.

Yes, his legs might reach the ropes behind me, but I always keep myself aware of that possibly happening.

Eventually, Fish did put one of his legs on the bottom rope but I released as soon as the foot hit the bottom rope.

I backed away and I let Bobby get back to his feet, but as soon as stood up, I kicked his knee out from under him.

I pulled him in the middle of the ring, had him on his hands and knees, kneeled behind him, locked my arms around his waist, I moved slightly to the right, performed a Gotch Style Toe-Hold, and then I locked in the heel hook again on his left leg.

To make it even more painful for Bobby, I started clubbing his leg, hoping to make him submit.

If that's not enough, I then stood up and performed a half-crab, standing up. Bobby was reaching for the ropes and I was keeping a close eye on him.

I then decided to lock in the heel hook again, where Fish decided to lock in a heel hook of his own as he were kicking each other's heads in order to release the hold, but we rolled over and we reached to the bottom rope and move away from each other.

The crowd applauded as we managed to get back up and touch hands, see if we can make one of the other tap out.

We then moved our hands around, teasing each other to try and hold on to one of our wrists for a wristlock, which is essential for our ability to get into holds that can be utterly painful.

When I touched his hand for a wristlock, distracting him, I slapped the side of his head, knocking him down on his ass.

Fish was appalled by what I just did as I smiled and gestured him to come at me while the fans cheered and applauded.

Bobby got back up and I looked to kick him, but he held my leg, and chopped me, which didn't do anything to hurt me, but I was staggered a bit, going back into a corner, where Fish kept chopping me until I pushed him into the same corner that I was in and I chopped him, making him go down on his ass again.

I then pulled him over to the ropes, put one of his arms over the top rope, stepped halfway out of the ropes, and locked in the rope assisted armbreaker.

I was smiling at what I was doing to Bobby into the camera as I was really enjoying what I was doing.

When the ref counted to four, I immediately let go, landed on my feet, and pulled Fish out of the ring to have some fun with him.

I threw him into the ring post face first and then I looked to hurt him like I did to Strong last week by slamming his head onto the steel steps.

After that, I moved the steps a little bit, put Fish's arm behind the steps, stepped back, gesturing the fans to get loud and once I was far enough away, I ran and dropkicked the steps onto Bobby's arm!

He reached for it and was screaming in pain, just holding onto his arm.

The fans were loving what I was doing and I really enjoyed inflicting this pain onto Fish, the same goes for Strong.

Once I picked up Bobby, I threw him into the ring, and started stomping on that bad arm. He was holding onto it for dear life, but I spread his arm out, extended his hand, and then stomped on it as hard as I can!

Instead of wasting time, I put him in an armlock behind his back, making sure to crank it. After that, I extended his arm up and was pulling his fingers away and just performing small joint manipulation.

What I'm trying to do is see just how far I can go in hurting Bobby's bad arm and if he will tap at any moment.

I then laid him on his chest and held his arm up with both hands. Then, I fell backwards and did an arm breaker!

Bobby howled in pain as I was smiling with glee at what I was hearing.

I then sat him up, put his arm over his chest, ran to the ropes, and kicked the arm!

As I covered him, Bobby kicked out by extending his other arm, but I held onto his bad one, performing small joint manipulation for a couple seconds.

I then twist the wrist, bending it...

Crowd: Ooooh.

...bent his elbow...

Crowd: Ooooh!

...and pulled his arm back...

Crowd: OOOOH!

...as I heard Bobby just crying in agony!

After a while, he couldn't take it anymore and tapped out.

The bell rang as I threw his arm away and celebrated my victory as my theme played.

Announcer: Here is your winner by submission, "The Prodigy", REN HOSAKO!

I then smiled as my arm was raised and Adam Cole, Strong, who was bandaged up and had stitches on his head, O'Reily had to walk out and look so concerned for Fish that they didn't know what I planned on doing.

I put up two fingers and pointed at them, saying...

Me: それは2つ減りました!人が足りないよ、コール!来週、あの生意気な雌犬をこのリングに連れてきたほうがいいよ、だって私は彼の腕も折るつもりだから! (That's two down! You're running out of people, Cole! Next week, you better bring that ginger-headed bitch over to this ring, because I plan on breaking his arm too!)

I continued to smile at my opponent for Takeover: Tampa Bay, but little did I know, they were going to try and put me out of commission again.

Little did THEY know, I'm one step ahead of these dumb motherfuckers.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...
23.6K 259 29
Luka Vukovich, has wrestled at TNA and NJPW as Luka Gabriel, he accomplished so many things that even Triple H was impressed with, so he gave him a c...
377K 5.7K 92
Tanya Banks aka Vivian Varnado is the twin sister of Sasha Banks aka Mercedes Varnado. These two sisters were unstoppable together. They always had e...
21.6K 354 63
Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they develop feelings for each other, or wil...