Bose and Mika

By Heyyooppl08

This is a story about Bose and Mika. Mika is jealous because of Bose's new love interest named Heather. After... More

The First Day
The date
The carnival
The attack
The threat
We did a bad thing?
The Misunderstanding
Secrets Out?
Secrets Out Part 2?
Secrets Out Part 3
Feeling's gone
We are no longer Friends?
A Kiss?
Desire
Desire part 2
Where is Mika?
Finding Mika
Mika is awake
Jose
The Party
The party part 2
What happened at the party
Lies
Ray is awake
What's wrong with Mika?
What is the cure?
Back to school
Chiles
Bose's Birthday Party

She's Back

278 4 3
By Heyyooppl08

Chapa: Whattt, I- what. Ofcourse not.

Jose: You are Chapa, Your attitude plus you called me Rose. Brainstorm is Bose because he is extremely upset about Mika. Aria said Awol was Miles, I didn't believe her but he is. Mika is Shoutout.

Chapa: Look Jose, we are not any of those people so stop being delusion and tell me how to fix Mika.

Jose: Bose!

Bose: Yea?

Miles came back in the room and he and Chapa both gave bose the look.

Miles: His name isn't Bose, His name is Bos-

Chapa: Bosiely

Jose: I'm not stupid

Chapa: What did you mean when you said Aria was right about Awol?

Jose: They were on a phone call but he forgot to hang up and she heard someone call him Awol.

Miles: No, I'm not Miles

Chapa: He already knows who you are because of your little girlfriend.

Bose: Wait, wait. Aria?

Miles: yea

Bose: Let me see a picture

Miles showed her the picture she had sent him.

Bose: Miles, Aria has been at my house. My mother has been setting us up. She likes me but I don't like her.

Miles: Wait, Wait. What?!

Jose: I know her too, she loves sending guys her half naked pictures.

Chapa: I told you that girl was no good. How could you let this happen Miles. We are screwed.

Miles: She sends her pictures to other guys?

Chapa: What the actual. Miles that is the least of our problems now.

Miles: He is lying, she would never do that.

Chapa: Check his phone then

Jose: Go ahead

He gave them the password and he checked the phone.

Miles: You save her as "who*e"

Jose: She is

Miles checked his phone and couldn't believe what he saw.

Chapa: I guess he wasn't lying. She is a wh..

Miles: Don't call her that!

Bose: Miles, calm down

Chapa: Don't you dare yell at me, Miles. We need to go to Bose's house and carry her here.

Miles: No, I'm not gonna make you guys hurt her.

Chapa: Who said we are going to hurt her?

Miles: I know you Chapa

Chapa: We need to get this girl before she tells anyone your secret identity.

Miles: She...she wouldn't tell anyone else

Chapa: Are you inlove with this girl Miles?

Miles: ...No

Bose: Let's go get her. Miles teleport me home and then I will tell you when to come back.

Miles: okay

Miles teleported Bose infront of his house and then left. Bose saw Olivia, Aria, his mother and the vice mayor. He walked in and asked what was going on.

Vice mayor: Celia, we made an agreement with Olivia's parents. Aria needs to go.

Celia: Bose isn't 18 yet and she isn't either.

Vice mayor: I don't care how old he is or how old she is, they will be together.

Olivia: Don't make me have to call my daddy and tell him that the arrangement is off.

Vice Mayor: No, that won't be necessary

Bose: What the hell is going on here?

Vice Mayor: Aria will be leaving

Celia: Olivia will be staying here

Aria: How dare you kick me out?!

Olivia: It's time for you to go now

Bose: weren't you suppose to be in jail?

Olivia: My dad is a very powerful man

Aria: How dare you replace me with this...this

Celia: please, just leave

Aria: No

Vice Mayor: Leave now or else

"This is not over" said Aria while walking out the front door.

Vice Mayor: I can't believe you let that girl stay here.

Celia: I'm sorry

Bose: She is staying here from now on?

Olivia: Yes Bose, you will be 18 soon and so will I.

Bose: I don't even like you

Olivia: You will and you must.

Bose: I have a say, This is my life.

Olivia: Our life

Vice mayor: you will marry her when your old enough Bose. That Mika girl should not be in the picture.

Bose: Don't think I forgot everything you did to Mika! How could you?!

Olivia: How did he find out?

Celia: Come upstairs Olivia, come.

Olivia: Why?

Vice Mayor: Just Go

Olivia and Celia went upstairs

Bose: You think I would just move on after what you did?!

Vice Mayor: Don't you dare raise your voice at me!

Bose: I would never marry that girl, I will never forgive you for what you did to Mika.

Vice Mayor: I signed an agreement Bose. He is a very powerful Man. You too will become a powerful man.

Bose: What is wrong with you. I told you I don't even like her!

Vice Mayor: If I have to get someone out of the picture for you to marry her I will Bose. Don't underestimate me.

Bose: If you ever lay a finger on Mika again.... I will kill you.

The Vice Mayor was stunted by his words.

Bose left the house and went back to the Man's Nest.

He saw Mika sitting looking all over the place confused in a room away from Jose.

Her eyes darted everywhere except at Bose.

Miles: What are we going to do about Mika?

Chapa: Where is the girl?

Bose: She left my house

Miles: Where did she go? Is she okay?

Bose: Can I have a minute with Mika? Alone.

Chapa: Sure

Miles: Why? To do what?

Miles was not sure but Chapa just dragged him out of the room.

Bose: Its me,Bose

Mika: I don't want you here

Bose went closer to her and held her waist. She stared into his eyes and he did the same. She looked away from him but he went closer to her face. She turned to face him and realised that there was just inches in between them. He moved his hand to her face and placed it on her cheek and then he kissed her. He had to lower his head because of the height difference. Her eyes widened and she was shocked. She kissed him back and started to feel like herself again. She placed her hands around his neck and continued. They stopped for a second and then continued kissing. He gently pushed her on the wall and continued kissing.

Mika slightly pushed Bose away

Bose: I'm sorry, I just missed you.

Mika: it's fine Bose

Bose was so happy about her being back to normal until they heard Miles and Chapa arguing.

Chapa: If you go through that door Miles!

Miles: I'm only going to look if she's okay.

Chapa: What is wrong with you

Mika: What's going on guys?

Chapa: She's back to normal?

Bose: Yes

Chapa ran to hug Mika while smiling. When she realised what she was doing she stopped and acted like herself again. Miles came back inside.

Jose: Mika!

Mika: Why is he here? Why is he tied up? What were you guys arguing about?  Why are you calling Miles name infront of him?

Chapa: First of all he did something to you, then we had to tie him up. Miles is inlove with some random girl. He already knows Miles secret identity.

Miles: She isn't random

Chapa: She knows your secret identity we need to get rid of the both of them!

Ray: What is going on here?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 30 26
This is my second story, and I will admit this: Chamika is my favorite ship in Danger Force. I used to be a Bapa ship fan, but after finding out that...
1.4K 14 23
Title is self-explanatory, but I hope you enjoy it! Minor Note: the danger force characters are over 18; may contain explicit content.
1K 2 12
So, this is just a love story between Bose and Mika. In this story, Danger Force is 18 years old and still fighting crime. I will say this: Chamika i...
20.3K 447 62
Mika Macklin, Daughter of one of the two most royal families in Heatholton, is now 18 and is being forced to marry...Bose O'Brien, the son of the oth...