๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

2.7K 93 203
By izythescientist

FWU , 010

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                 B: </3

𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 10 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 (𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙢) 𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙠 !

𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙛𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙤;

↓ qᵘⁱᶜᵏ ʳᵉᶠʳᵉˢʰᵉʳ ↓

𝘚𝘖𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘈 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘠 𝘗𝘈𝘠𝘕𝘌𝘚 !

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦."  𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘰.

𝘈𝘈𝘙𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘐𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘑𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘚 !

"𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦." — 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳. 

𝘝𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘈 𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘖 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘡 !

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘺, 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴" — 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘢.

𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘕𝘌𝘠 𝘔𝘈𝘉𝘌𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘕 !

"𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮." — 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘫.

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 010...

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ — 2:13 pm

"𝙉𝘼𝙃 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙐𝙐𝙐?" shanti shouted latching onto courtney's arm, playfully tugging it, "reaaaaal shit bro. you just dipped without saying nun!" solana said as the three walked alongside with each other to their last period.

the rest of lunch went fine since notti and courtney were there, they was both individually asked where they went and courtney kept dodging the question. even when they was goin to their classes after during passing period they would ask her and she kept dodging it.

followed by a couple exchanges of eye contact from solana and ashanti, they both decided they was gonna pry it outta her when they get her fully alone.

courtney smiled as she walked in the middle of the two, "yalll," she dragged covering her smile, "and actually tell us this time." ashanti spoke making courtney sigh, "okaaaay, so i went to the front office to pick up my notes that i didn't even know i forgot at home— like my brother just pulled up giving me them cause he knew i needed them." she explained,

"theeen we was talking and then i gotta headache so i was tryna persuade him to take me home and he was like noooo, so i went to the nurse and laid down for like...twenty minutes. and it was real chill." courtney finished making ashanti smile, feeling the relief she didn't even know she had.

she was thinking sum when she saw courtney, but she was trying her best the shake it off cause she knew courtney wasn't gon try that at all — those were the typa people she hated. but she couldn't tell what happened cause she couldn't tell how notti was feeling, then courtney came in cheesing like a mf.

so it was complicated & weird.

but thankfully courtney just explained it, shanti listened carefully not hearin anything strange that didn't seem to add up.

"wait so that's why you were so mad when you left?" solana furrowed her eyebrows as courtney nodded, "cause it was for the test i was tellin yall about, and ms. francis isnt playing even though its the beginning of the school year." she rolled her eyes slightly shaking her head.

the two nodded, "and my phone was on dnd so ian get nun." courtney continued, "but i missed yaaaaaall." she smiled, bringing her arms around the two girls.

they both smiled at her, "we missed you toooo, but now we goin to class so we barely get to see each other." shanti said with attitude laced in her voice, they last period was all separate so the only time they can see each other is if they meet up in the bathroom.

"we barely be seeing you at lunch anyway, you stay walking aaron to the gym." solana spoke making courtney instantly agree, "riiiight. y'all just so cute for real. needa get to together immediately."

ashanti rolled her eyes, subtly scanning the hallway for him remembering that he should be out by now, "ooooh kay. not to much."

"you literally looking for him right now!" solana exclaimed peeping her slightly turning her head as courtney just sighed, "ion even kno which one i'm waiting for you to get together with first." she mumbled but it was heard due to them being close, "who else you talking bout?" shanti asked furrowing her eyebrows, even though she had someone in her mind already.

courtney looked around not making eye contact, "oh you knoooooow, ddot—"

"noooooooo," ashanti immediately cut her off, rolling her eyes playfully stomping her foot onna ground, "how many times am i gon tell you thiiiiiiis?" she turned to tilt her head as courtney.

she always been hearing that from courtney specifically ever since her and notti broke up. their relationship was fully platonic, and even though they had to prove that to notti and a few others. and it wasn't even ashanti and jay — which would be just a lil understandable judging on the crush she has on him, but she still would never date him. 

courtney shrugged, "i'm just sayin for real. on sum get ya lick back shit." she spoke, "bro you always sayin that." solana shook her head making courtney laugh, but ashanti wouldn't be with ddot nor jay on sum "get ya lick back" shit, cause she didn't want to get her lick back.

6th period ( last period ) — 2:21.

𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐'𝘴 𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘚 𝘞𝘙𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘋 𝘈𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘚𝘖 𝘈𝘚 𝘚𝘏𝘌 walked inside her sixth period — health sciences. she felt the cold air hit her immediately cause her teacher, mr. koilen, would have the ac blasting all the time. and ashanti was seated in the back, right where the ac was located.

so she be bringing a hoodie just for this class but this time she forgot, due to her mind bein somewhere else these past few days.

a smile grew on her face seeing valeria seated right next to her designated seat.

since valeria was in this class it made up for everything else cause she deadass loved that girl so bad. it was one of those friendships where y'all aren't thaaat close, but still think of each other as best friends and address each other that way to other people.

she reached to pull out her chair making valeria look up from her phone, "ashantiiii," she smiled, "he finally changed my seat bro, had to beg his ass." 

shanti laughed as she took a seat, keeping her tone low due to only light chatter bein heard inna class room, "for real?"

valeria nodded, her eyes scanning how ashanti hugged herself, "girl what is your hoodie?" she asked making ashanti sigh, "i forgot it, i really have not been thinking." she said realizing.

valeria slightly saddened her eyebrows, "what's wrong?"

ashanti stayed silent tryna see if she should bite her tongue and just say "nothing" or if she should say what she wanted to say. but ashanti felt like in a way she'd be betraying the trust she had in courtney. cause her story did seem to add up but the expression on notti's face stayed in shanti's mind, cause it was unreadable but you could tell he was somewhat happy about something.

"did you see courtney anytime today? likeeee... first period.. second.. third.. beginning of lunch?" she asked making valeria furrow her eyebrows as she looked around tryna think, "uhhh," she started, putting her acrylic nail on her chin,

"oh i did." she spoke up causing ashanti look directly at her, "when?"

"this was like.. maybe third period? but i saw her walking out of  the stairwell that's at the end of the hallway." valeria explained making ashanti's heart drop; the front office was 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 on the first floor, and so was the nurse.

"did you say hi to her?" shanti asked making valeria smile, "i was high outta my mind so i waved and did some dumb shit so she was just laughinggg, but she seemed inna good mood."

shanti nodded staying silent only having one thing on her mind now, ".. and you only saw her, right?"

valeria now was quiet thinking as she slightly tilted her head, "yeaaah..?" she said it in a questioning tone making ashanti furrow her eyebrows, "why'd you say it like that?"

"cause— no one was like next to her but like.. she just left a stairwell, people only do that to get high or get neaky." valeria shrugged at the end of her sentence knowin that she was right, and ashanti nodded again knowing she was two. those were the main two reasons people be goin to the stairwell.

ashanti licked her lips as she looked down on the ground, not knowing what it meant. no one was with courtney, but she was going to a stairwell where anyone coulda meet her at.

and she was in a good mood, despite her having a 'headache' and her being mad about her papers.

so now, nothing was adding up.

but ashanti still took what courtney said accountable knowing that valeria was high outta her mind like she said before, she could just be wrong about some things cause courtney has complained about her teacher and how hard she was bein, and more stuff about how they have a test and shit.

"but why you asking allat bookie?" valeria asked grabbing shanti's attention again,

"nah it's just like.." she trailed off, not knowing if she should tell valeria or not. shanti knew that valeria wouldn't tell, but if she told valeria it'll seem like it was a whole thing, cause literally no one questioned them. they only asked them individually where they went, notti said he went to go smoke a blunt while courtney dodged the question but now just said she went to get her study papers and to go to the nurse.

so ashanti woulda been fine knowing that but sum told her to ask val about it, cause she usually would skip to go smoke. 

and alla that new information had her clueless.

"so court was gone for most of the day, and notti was too. and they came back kinda at the same time." she explained making valeria have a puzzled expression on her face, furrowing her eyebrows as her head jerked back a lil bit.

"you deadass?" val asked making ashanti nod. "but notti went to go smoke and court.. well she told me she went to go get papers from the front office then she went to the nurse cause her head was hurting."

valeria's mouth slightly parted, "so you saying..?"

ashanti frantically shook her head, "no, no i'm not saying.. i'm just...ion even know."

"but courtney hates notti so why would she even be doin that?" valeria asked making ashanti nod, "exactly, so you see it too? am i just tweaking or does it seem weird?"

"i meaaan," valeria dragged, "it does seem weird but you gotta know that i was deadass smacked shanti. and you know how it gets when im high, i coulda just imagined courtney bein there for real." she said with a small laugh laced in her voice, "but i kno how it looks but i think you should keep quiet for now, see if you peep sum else," valeria continued as she sat back,

"you shouldn't act on lack of evidence."

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ — 2:41 pm

"𝘚𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘋 𝘔𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌.. 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘕'𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘈 𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘈𝘎𝘖?" ddot explained to notti as they sat in technology together, they only had this class because it meant they'd have it together otherwise they'd be skipping like usual.

and notti was doin what he always found himself doing lately, asking mad questions about ashanti. but this time he did it feeling way more happier then usual.

"she stay checking herself out inna camera and shit like no one wanted to see that." ddot said as he leaned back, he always was annoyed whenever notti he asking about her but now he was inna good mood cause he was smacked.

notti sighed smiling, "nah she deadass— she just.. like... she looked so good today bro." he said, stumbling on his words, "that's why you was starin at her a whole lot more at lunch?" ddot asked, "you glad she was distracted cause you deadass looked creepy.. on sum lurking shit."

that's literally how it was, notti staring at ashanti watching her with his elbow on the table as his chin rested on his palm. just ignoring everyone else like niggas had to hit him for him to draw his attention away from ashanti. 

& because of everything, notti just felt so good seeing ashanti happy, smiling, laughing and allat. he just hoped one of these days he'd be the reason why she was happy. but for now he was happy his niggas still loved her like they little sister for the most part and not treating her any differently.

like they deadass be acting like they forgot what happened— and some of them did cause ashanti was just different now. and now because that, notti would hear slick comments about her. 

and even though this nigga had no right to be, he was pissed. like he could be laughing then he hear one of his friends so say sum about shanti and his whole mood changes, and it's like that for 30 minutes. 

he was mostly mad because he didn't have that no more, so they'd be free to do whatever they wanted with her. but he knew that they wouldn't even try and do that, but the thought about it made him so aggravated. 

& ashanti was doin a real good job of telling him he didn't have her anymore without verbally telling him cause she deadass be looking so good all of the time. like her hair stay done, her nails stay done, she always putting shit on everyday, and that face card never declined.

he be burying his face in his hands just seeing ashanti walk around inna hallways and peeping how many niggas be staring at her.

and now he was basically just like one of those niggas, only a lil different.

"chill onnat bruh," notti shook his head, "it's just the hair like.. i gotta digest that shit. i wasn't expecting allat. ian even get enough time to look at her." he mumbled his last sentence as he dropped his head, making ddot furrow his eyebrows turning his head to look at him, "nigga where were you?" he asked again, squinting his slightly red eyes.

"i told you, i went to go smoke a blunt." he said making ddot scrunch up his face, "for like.. three hours?"

notti lifted his head, showin a bigger smile on his face, "yea."

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ  𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🫶🏽🫶🏽 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐧: 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?

—👩🏽‍🔬

E4N🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
16.7K 644 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
30.8K 1.1K 25
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
19.5K 552 14
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...