ONE IN A MILLION

Par GOTHICSTAR-

...❝your love is a one in a million❞ Plus

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thrity one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
sequel

thirteen

7.6K 274 68
Par GOTHICSTAR-

Princess "Sy" Jones

...

School was so horrible, everyone kept staring at me as I walked through the hallways. It was even worse in first period because I had to see her.

She walked into the class twenty minutes late with two girls I never met before.

Mari leaned over his seat to reach me. "Yo, don't even do anything. Let her talk to hersel—

"Nah Kamari, don't try to save her." Destini cut off.

"Save me?" I chuckled, tilting my head. "From what? You?"

I couldn't be intimidated by someone who's hair I did, slept over at my house and gossiped with. This was all weird.

"Laugh all you want. You not gonna be laughing when we beat your ass." She threatened.

"We? You can't even fight me by yourself Destini, I can't respect you." I shook my head disappointedly.

"You didn't respect me when you kissed the guy you knew I wanted to be my man!"

The student stared looking at us, some secretly recording. She always did love the attention.

"You're bout to fight me over a nigga? Girl i've know him since I was a baby, trust me he not the cuffing type." I insisted.

I knew she was completely embarrassed now.

"Just get up and fight me bitch!"

Bitch was a strong word; that was my trigger because why are you as a girl calling another that?

I dropped my backpack from my shoulders and closed my eyes. "God forgive me for my sins."

I threw my hand back to add more force to the punch I sent to her face, instantly one of her friends tried to sneak me.

Kaitlyn grabbed her before she could but there was one more.

I grabbed onto Destini's collar to swing at her again, then I had to turn to the other girl who was punching me in my head.

Fighting two girls at once wasn't for the weak. My head was spinning trying to get them both.

After a couple more punches her friend fell to the floor so i paid my attention back to her, throwing her small body to the other side of the desks.

We both somehow ended up on the floor— punching each other in the face. I saw blood everywhere not knowing if it was from me or her.

Someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me off of her, backing me into the chalk board.

"Call Security!"

...

"Ms. Jones I wish I could let you off because this is your first fight but Ms. Smith has two knots on her forehead which could lead to a concussion." The principal explained to me.

I was cool with him since ninth grade— his name was Mr. Rell.

"But I can't reduce the three week detention to two weeks because she started the altercation." He informed.

"Thanks Mr.Rell." I muttered. Besides a scratch on my face I was perfectly fine. I would give myself props for fighting off two girls.

The officer finally handed my back my bag and walked me all the way to the school parking lot.

I could believe what I was looking at. My black BWM had slut spray painted on it in red and my tires were completely flat.

I bawled my fist up, about to turn around but the officer grabbed me.

"I'm telling you now let me deal with it. I don't wanna see you in anymore trouble." She advised.

God was definitely on my side because I nodded my head, pulling out my phone to call a tow truck.

I had to walk all alone to my house... I didn't realize how unfit I was till I had to walk twenty minutes. I stopped at the Deli to get a drink.

I almost caught myself calling out for Bert until I remember that he was gone.

The new store owner was a sweet Indian man but it didn't feel the same, he didn't even serve hot food anymore.

I just brought the bev and left the store, not paying attention to my surroundings as I drunk from it.

A black drop top car pulled up slowly behind me. A guy with dreads falling down his face peaked his head out the window.

"Yo, wassup witcho ma."

I instantly started speeding up my walking because who the fuck? But a car moved faster than my legs.

"Why are you following me?" I yelled towards the car.

"I know who you is Princess." He smirked. "I need you to do a little favor for me love."

I really should've brought my taser. "And why would I do that?"

The guy hopped out of the car instantly, lifting his shirt to show the gun tucked into his waistband. My heart sped up rapidly.

"Cause I ain't asking."

"A—are you with DaeDae?" I stammered nervously.

Him and his friends all started laughing at me as I stood there confusedly. "Fuck DaeDae, I ain't no bitch, I hang around your friend... Killa."

"I got a message from my bossman. Meet me at the location I texted to your phone next monday."

In sync my phone went off. How did he even get my number? Or know about Kilyier?

"I suggest you make it, or Maya and Harmony won't." He grinned flashing his golds. "And pack a bag Princess."

I was left there confused and scared. I didn't even wanna walk home anymore fearing that someone else was gonna pop up for me.

I texted my mom phone who showed up a couple minutes, she always showed up.

I got inside of her car— leaning my head against the window while trying to fight off tears. What was happening?

As we drove I saw a bunch of homeless people in the streets tripping out, there was definitely a new drug in the streets.

"What the hell?" My mom slammed on the break. Someone ran into the middle of the rode for no reason at all.

I breathed out heavily, my community was completely falling apart.

"You okay baby?" She asked me.

"Mom, I have to leave soon. I can't be here... I—I need a break." I blurted out.

Instead of cussing me out or questioning me like she used to she nodded her with understatement.

"Should I drop you off at your hotel?"

"How do you know about that?"

"You brought that with the credit card I gave you when you were sixteen. It's linked to my bank." She informed.

I laughed at my own stupidity, I really needed to move more smartly. Especially now.

"I'm sorry ma, I shouldn't have left you and Maya like that. You guys mean the world to me." I sighed.

"No i'm sorry. I was too protective... I know Kilyier loves you, he won't let you get dragged down."

Yeah right.

I was starting to get lost in my thoughts again as she turned on the radio.

Early in the morning, late at night (I will wait for you)
It don't even matter what time it is (I will wait for you)
Presidential Rollie already on the way (higher, sayin', "Aye, yi, yi, yi")
Whenever I find time, it's okay (ayy)
(ATL Jacob, ATL Jacob)
You pray for my demons, girl, I got you
Every time I sip on codeine, I get vulnerable
I'm knowin' the sounds of the storm when it come
She understand I can't take her everywhere a nigga going
I been in the field like the children of the corn
I can hear your tears when they drop over the phone
Get mad at yourself 'cause you can't leave me alone
Gossip, bein' messy, that ain't what we doing (world was ending)

...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4K 169 15
"𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦" 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 / 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
180K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
643K 29.7K 43
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘮𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
447K 21.3K 36
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"