Fanservice Paradox

By Kardsi

Fanservice Paradox 109 Chapters + 11 extras (Completed) Kaleido, a talented but unpopular boy band, shot to f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110 (Extra 1)
111 (Extra 2)
112 (Extra 3)
113 (Extra 4)
114 (Extra 5)
115 (Extra 6)
116 (Extra 7)
117 (Extra 8)
118 (Extra 9)
119 (Extra 10)
120 (Extra 11)

98

103 3 0
By Kardsi

     It was difficult for public opinion to calm down in a short period of time. The public relations team hired by Pei Tingsong followed up at all times to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Everyone knew that Fang Juexia had countless endorsements. Many anti-fans formed a group to cause trouble on the brand's Weibo, demanding that the "tainted artist" be replaced. However, such behavior also caused many passers-by to be dissatisfied. In the eyes of the public, Fang Juexia's father's taint could not be grafted onto him. This was also the root of his tragic life for many years. Although there were many anti-fans, it was impossible for them to outnumber the passers-by and the huge number of fans.

The anti-fans' expectations of losing the endorsement did not happen.

On the second day after the letter was published, Fang Juexia acted as if nothing had happened and shot the advertisement according to the previous agreement. Although the brand said that the shooting could be postponed, he knew that the preparation of an advertisement shooting was the result of many days of preparation by the team. He could not drag others down.

Everyone on the set was quite professional and was no different from usual. Xiao Wen was always by Fang Juexia's side. Fang Juexia was still as gentle, silent, and professional as usual.

The makeup artist specially comforted him when removing his makeup. "Today's shooting went quite smoothly."

Fang Juexia smiled. "Yes, it went smoother than I thought."

"What about the other members? Do they all have work today?"

Fang Juexia nodded. "Yes, there are still students."

"Then you have to go back and rest early."

"Okay, I will."

When Fang Juexia came out of the building, he realized that a large number of reporters had gathered outside the door and the cameras were flashing crazily.

"Fang Juexia, can we talk for a while?"

"Don't you know about your father's drug addiction? Have you seen with your own eyes how he looks when he's taking drugs?! "

"Recently, ASTAR's stock has fallen greatly. It's rumored that the top management has changed hands. Fang Juexia, do you know about this? Are you also a pawn that was pushed out to block this big melon? "

"Some people suspect that the night blindness you wrote in your handwritten letter is fabricated. What do you think?"

"Fang Juexia, have you seen the rumors about AIDS on the Internet? Can you explain why there are such rumors? "

Fang Juexia, who was wearing a mask and glasses, was surrounded by bodyguards. He squeezed through the crowd of unscrupulous reporters like locusts and finally arrived at the parked minivan outside the door.

The moment the car door closed, Fang Juexia finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The hands and lenses stuck to the car window were like the tentacles of a monster. They were so close that it was impossible to shake them off.

Xiao Wen, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, turned around and handed him a bottle of water. "Juexia, do you want to go back to the company or the dormitory?"

Fang Juexia took the water but did not drink it. "Anything is fine."

Her phone vibrated. It was a message from Zhai Ying.

[Zhai Ying: Juexia, I'm afraid you'll be worried, so I'm reporting to you first. I was the one who released your trainee video. I asked my brother-in-law to find it.]

Trainee video?

Fang Juexia opened Weibo in confusion. At the same time, Cheng Qiang's call came in. He picked it up.

"Hello, Juexia? What's up with the monthly astar review video? "

"I don't know either. I'm still watching it." Fang Juexia opened Weibo. There was an entry for # Fang Juexia's trainee video on the hot search. He clicked on it and saw that many marketing accounts had released videos. The title was [Fang Juexia's trainee video's monthly review video. Super strong!]

"It seems like … Zhai Ying got it." Fang Juexia said to Cheng Qiang. "I'm not sure about the details."

"Zhai Ying?" Cheng Qiang paused for a while, then realized. "She's helping you."

It was indeed a video of him as a trainee, edited into a collection. In the past, astar would have a collective assessment of the trainees every month to give them a grade. Trainees who got a low grade three times in a row might leave the company.

Fang Juexia was the only trainee who maintained an A grade for two years in a row. He would always be first in the overall ranking.

Although he was only in his teens in the video, he was still a young child. But his singing and dancing skills had surpassed too many active idols and singers. It was not an exaggeration to say that he was the "ceiling."

This video was the proof of why Fang Juexia was called the ace of astar back then.

Due to the recent public opinion, there were many comments on the video.

[Shaky Meteor: Woc, the high notes at the beginning shocked me … He actually didn't debut in astar??]

[Only 998 Only 998: I finally understand why people say that Fang Juexia is the "ceiling" of idols. His looks and skills as a trainee were enough to beat him. The standard Mei Qiang tragedy.]

[Today Also Today Also Today Also Today Also Today: Damn, the last chart is amazing. He's the only one in the entire company who has an A grade for two years in a row. He's a real ace. How did he become a discard?]

[Today Also Same as King Reply Also Today Also Today Also Today Also Today Also Today Also Today Also Today: Who knows? Anyway, with his level, if he really had a sponsor, he would have been famous long ago.

[Time Is Running Out: Damn, I want to chase FJX too. I'm a fan of the strong.]

"After this video was released, it suppressed a lot of public opinion about the unspoken rules. Now many people on the Internet are scolding astar for having no foresight and so on. Interesting, "Cheng Qiang said on the other side." Astar is now in a terrible fix. I heard that there's going to be a change soon. "

"Yeah." Fang Juexia could roughly guess.

The direction of public opinion was always changing faster than flipping the pages of a book. Fang Juexia no longer had much interest in it, but he was sincerely grateful to Zhai Ying for helping him at this time. Therefore, he replied to her WeChat very seriously and thanked her for standing up for him.

The car drove for a long time and the road was a little congested. Fang Juexia had not slept for a long time, but he was not sleepy. He only felt that his eyes were sore, so he closed them and leaned his head against the car window. In a daze, he heard Xiao Wen pick up a phone call and say something, but he was not in the mood to care.

When he closed his eyes, Fang Juexia thought of Pei Tingsong and the feeling of lying on the bed with his head leaning against his head. He listened to him talk about some stories that he had never heard before. None of them were comforting, but every word was comforting.

Every moment that he spent with Pei Tingsong was well hidden by Fang Juexia. He was like a child who collected beautiful candy wrappers. Every time he got one, he would obediently spread it out and put it in a place that only he knew.

When he was sad, he would take it out and look at it. He could even smell the fragrance of the candy. Then, he would be happy. It was that simple.

He did not even need the person who gave him the candy to be by his side all the time.

"We're here, Juexia."

Xiao Wen's voice was very soft. She probably thought that he had fallen asleep. Fang Juexia opened his eyes, but the moment he opened the car door, he realized that this was not the company or the neighborhood where the dormitory was located.

This was the parking lot of the high-end apartment where Pei Tingsong had lived before.

Fang Juexia turned his head and asked Xiao Wen, "Why are we here?"

"Xiao Pei just called me and said that he was looking for you. You just finished work, so we drove directly over."

Something?

Fang Juexia was a little confused. He had said that he would go up with Xiao Wen, but he did not expect Xiao Wen to get into the car directly. "Juexia, I just received a last-minute notice for a meeting. I have to go back. Chang Ge will scold me if I'm late. I'll get the chauffeur to pick you up later. "

"No need." Fang Juexia shook his head. "I can take a taxi back."

After Xiao Wen left, he went upstairs and dialed Pei Tingsong's number. The first time he called, the line was busy. He dialed a second time before it was connected. However, when it was connected, Pei Tingsong had just opened the door.

"You're here?" Pei Tingsong had a smile on his face. He reached out and pulled Fang Juexia in. He turned around and hurried to get him a pair of slippers from the shoe cabinet. When he bent down, Fang Juexia saw the admission ticket in his pants pocket.

"You're done with the exam?" Fang Juexia asked.

"Yeah, the questions were simple. I came out half an hour early." Pei Tingsong placed the slippers in front of him. Just as he was about to kneel down and untie his shoelaces, he suddenly thought of something. He stood up and whispered to him, "Change your shoes first."

Fang Juexia felt strange, but he could not tell what was strange. He felt that Pei Tingsong was flustered and travel-worn. He changed his shoes and followed him from the entryway to the living room. He smelled the aroma of soup.

"Auntie, Juexia Ge is back."

Auntie??

Fang Juexia did not react in time. Unexpectedly, his mother appeared in front of him in the next second. She did not even take off her apron and rushed up to hug him.

"Juexia, you're back."

Fang Juexia, who was hugged by his mother, widened his eyes. He felt like he was in a dream. He stared blankly at Pei Tingsong, who was standing beside him. He watched as he smiled at him and held his arm to return the hug.

"Mom …" Fang Juexia felt his mother's shoulders tremble. He hugged her tightly and patted her back. "Why did you suddenly come? I didn't even know."

Fang Juexia's mother relaxed a little. She raised her head and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes. She smiled at her son and said, "Xiao Pei specially invited me to Beijing. He told me a lot." Fang Juexia's mother also looked at Pei Tingsong. "Mom missed you too. I didn't want to wait for you at home like before. I wanted to come and see you."

Fang Juexia's nose twitched.

He could not sleep every day. It was not because he was afraid of the attacks on the Internet, nor was it because he was worried about his uncertain future. It was because he was afraid of his mother, who was all alone in Guangzhou. Whenever he thought of her sitting at home, watching the past ten years of waiting turn into ashes with her own eyes, and seeing the overwhelming amount of news about him, exaggerating and baseless slander, what would she think? How sad would she be?

Would she not be able to eat or sleep?

However, Fang Juexia was always timid in front of his mother. He did not know how to care about her and how to deal with the broken familial ties.

Pei Tingsong did it for him.

He always knew what Fang Juexia was most afraid of and what he needed the most.

"Mom stewed some fish gelatin chicken for you. I also added safflower, dried scallops, and sea cucumber. It's very nutritious." At this point, Fang Juexia's mother anxiously went to look at the fire. "Hey, wait a minute. Let me take a look at the fire. Have a seat first. Xiao Pei just went to the airport to pick me up. You guys should rest for a while. "

Fang Juexia watched as his mother rushed into the kitchen again and left him to Pei Tingsong. He felt helpless and a little amused. Pei Tingsong sneaked a glance back to make sure that Fang Juexia's mother was no longer around. He quickly kissed the corner of Fang Juexia's eyes.

Fang Juexia's heart almost jumped out of his chest at such a bold move. He pinched Pei Tingsong's arm and walked to the sofa to sit down. Pei Tingsong also sat down next to him and smiled at him without saying a word.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Fang Juexia turned his head and asked.

Pei Tingsong snorted. "No, who would tell you in advance when preparing a surprise? Do you think it's Singles' Day? Before the event, the merchants would send you messages like crazy. Everyone, come quickly. There will be a surprise at midnight."

What kind of strange metaphor was this?

"How did you find my mother? Do you have her contact information? "

"No, I got someone to check it for me," Pei Tingsong answered matter-of-factly.

He was actually a little afraid that Fang Juexia would blame him for being a busybody. After all, he always dealt with everything by himself and never seemed to need anyone's help. However, Pei Tingsong really felt bad. Every day, he lay in bed and thought about Fang Juexia's phone call at the corner of the stairs. He thought about how Fang Juexia cried in his arms because he was so afraid that his mother would be sad.

Pei Tingsong felt that he had to do something. He couldn't bear to see Fang Juexia sad, and he couldn't bear to see him worry. Not even for a day more.

Therefore, he made a prompt decision to find out Fang Juexia's mother's contact information and tell her that Fang Juexia actually missed her very much and needed her company.

Fang Juexia's mother also had trouble sleeping and eating at home. Every day, she checked the news on the Internet, but she didn't dare to look for her son. Both mother and son clearly had the same heart, but neither of them spoke first. As soon as she heard Pei Tingsong talk about her son's situation, she took the flight that he arranged for her to Beijing without any hesitation.

Indeed, she was hot-blooded for the sake of her lover, but Pei Tingsong was also worried that it might just be his own wishful thinking. After all, he was a decisive person who did whatever he had to do, but Fang Juexia wasn't like that.

Pei Tingsong didn't want to think too much about it and immediately changed the topic. "Let me tell you, about today's thesis …"

Halfway through his sentence, his hand that was supporting himself on the sofa was covered by another slender and fair hand. Fang Juexia moved closer. His eyes were gentle, and his voice was soft as he said softly, "Thank you."

Pei Tingsong was stunned. He forgot the first half of what he had just said.

"Thank you." Fang Juexia had a habit of repeating the important words once more. The warmth of his palm could be felt. The smile on his face was the most genuine one that Pei Tingsong had seen in so many days. It wasn't a fake "I'm fine", it was the real Fang Juexia.

"I'm so happy to see my mom here." Fang Juexia's fingers gently intertwined with Pei Tingsong's, and his eyes were a little red.

Pei Tingsong's heart immediately clenched. He held Fang Juexia's face with both hands and threatened him softly, "Don't cry."

Fang Juexia's cheeks were squeezed out of shape. He sniffled and said, "Didn't you say that you like to see me cry?"

But sometimes … Before Pei Tingsong could finish his sentence, he heard Fang Juexia's mother come out. He immediately let go of his hand and stood up nervously.

"Xiao Pei, do you have a small stove or something at home?"

"Stove?" Pei Tingsong didn't know what she was talking about. He looked around like a headless fly. Fang Juexia knew his family's situation better than he did. "No, Mom. Don't make a side stove. Just drink the soup and eat the dishes."

Pei Tingsong was surprised. "How do you know what your mom is going to do? I don't understand. "

"Nonsense, I'm her son," Fang Juexia said softly.

The two of them helped Fang Juexia's mother set the dishes and then sat down to enjoy the meal that she had cooked. After the accident, Fang Juexia had been unable to eat. But with his mother around, he ate more than usual and drank an extra bowl of soup.

This was the second time that Pei Tingsong had eaten and chatted with them. It was just like any other family's daily life. But this time, Pei Tingsong had a little more expectation in his heart. If there was a day when he confessed everything to this mother, would she still be like now, gently and warmly accepting him?

After the meal, Pei Tingsong helped Fang Juexia's mother take the dishes to the kitchen. Standing by the table, Fang Juexia thought of something and took out his phone. "Mom, I have to book a hotel for you."

"No need!" Pei Tingsong shouted outside. "I've already arranged it. It's just next door."

"Next door?" Fang Juexia walked into the kitchen and saw the mother and son washing the dishes side by side. "Why do you always feel like you're living in a hotel in this apartment?"

"Ah, well, it's a rental." Pei Tingsong made up an excuse.

"Xiao Pei is so thoughtful. He already prepared it for me." After Fang Juexia's mother finished washing the last bowl, she turned to Fang Juexia and said, "He said that it's convenient and safe to stay here. There might be reporters in the hotel. Mom didn't think of that at first. Also, you can stay here with Mom. "

Fang Juexia nodded. "Okay."

After washing the dishes, Pei Tingsong came out of the kitchen and was caught by Fang Juexia again. "You rented it just because you said so? And it's next door. "

Pei Tingsong smiled guiltily. "You're so smart."

Fang Juexia stared at him motionlessly and didn't say anything. Pei Tingsong didn't know what to do. He wanted to hug him, but he couldn't. He had no choice but to go closer and confess in a low voice. "Actually … this whole building is mine."

Sure enough.

Fang Juexia recalled the first time he came here. He said that he was different from other rich young masters. Even though he was rich, he only lived in a two-bedroom apartment.

He was too naive.

It just so happened that the other members had their own schedules and he was the only one back at the dormitory. Fang Juexia could stay here with his mother for a few more days. While they were eating, Pei Tingsong had already arranged for someone to clean up the room next door. Fang Juexia brought his mother over. As soon as he walked into the living room, he saw a large bouquet of snow-white bellflowers on the coffee table.

The corners of his mouth curled up involuntarily.

Fang Juexia, who was surrounded by schedules and flashing lights, hadn't lived such a life for a long time. He was taken care of by his mother and listened to her ramble on about family matters. She talked about the students she couldn't teach and the troublemakers in the class.

Just listening to her talk made Fang Juexia feel very safe.

He closed his eyes and felt like he was lying under the abundant white sunlight.

There was no darkness, and there was warmth everywhere.

The world outside was stormy. Fang Juexia suffered in the center of the storm. Accompanied by his mother, he fell asleep at dusk with the orange sunset escaping from the horizon.

His dreams also let him go and didn't disturb him.

The low tide period was like the rainy season. When it came, it seemed to suffocate the mouth and nose, making it completely impossible to breathe. His life was filled with cold rain, and he couldn't breathe.

But the sunny day after the rain was so beautiful. The blue sky after surviving a disaster and the air with the smell of grass.

He liked it after the rain. For this reason, he could endure a heavy rain.

He slept until 12: 30 at night. For some reason, Fang Juexia suddenly woke up. He felt a little thirsty, so he got out of bed and walked to the next room. When he saw his mother sleeping soundly, he quietly closed the door and walked to the living room.

He pulled open the fridge and took out a bottle of water. Before he could open it, Fang Juexia froze.

His arm hung in the air for a few seconds before he put it down again.

Pei Tingsong was sitting in his study reading documents when he suddenly heard the doorbell ring. He checked the time and felt strange. He walked to the door and saw the surveillance screen. Only then did he realize that it was Fang Juexia in his pajamas.

His mood was suddenly ignited, like a sky lantern that was about to take off.

"Why are you here?"

Fang Juexia stepped into his house. Although his tone was as lukewarm as usual, there was a smile on his face. "I'm thirsty. I want to drink water."

It was as if he was acting coquettishly.

Pei Tingsong closed the door and took a step forward. He looked very gentle with his glasses and raised eyebrows like a young man. "You just want to drink water?"

"Yeah." Fang Juexia looked at him with a sincere gaze.

"Okay." Pei Tingsong turned and left. After a while, he came back with a glass of sweet orange juice. It was Fang Juexia's favorite juice in the frosted blue mug that Pei Tingsong always used.

"Drink it." Pei Tingsong handed it to him.

Fang Juexia thanked him softly. Then, he took it with both hands and gulped it down. Then, he looked up and said seriously, "Is it because I just woke up? It tastes a little strange. "

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows. He didn't say anything and took the mug from his hand. He drank all the juice in one gulp.

How thirsty was he? It was strange that he drank it all.

"What's that taste?" The curious Pei Tingsong was about to pour himself another glass to see if he bought the wrong brand. He didn't expect his hand to be held. When he turned his head, Fang Juexia held his shoulder and kissed him.

The taste of the orange juice and the soft tongue entered his mouth together. It was like the moonlight at 12: 30. It was sweet and cold. It was not ice, but ice cream. It melted in the hot and moist mouth and brewed a sweet heartbeat.

The kiss was short, but it was the first time that Fang Juexia took the initiative.

He retreated to the safe border and looked at Pei Tingsong. He pretended to be calm and asked, "Did you taste it?"

Pei Tingsong stood there in a daze. When he heard the question, he nodded. He was still holding the mug in his hand. His mind was as blank as his own.

"Then I'll go back." Fang Juexia blinked. "Good night."

He should have been a more straightforward thief.

After committing the evil act of stealing hearts, he should have taken the opportunity to slip away. He stayed for too long and had too many emotions. In the end, he was caught.

Fang Juexia was picked up by Pei Tingsong. He had nowhere to run. He was thrown on the bed and pressed down. His heart was beating like a real criminal. Guilt and desire intertwined.

"You're getting better and better." Pei Tingsong's dark pupils reflected his face.

He knew to come to him as soon as he woke up. He even learned how to tease people.

Fang Juexia pursed his lips and accepted Pei Tingsong's insincere praise. "One is marked by the company one keeps."

The moonlight peeked through the gap in the curtains and finally fell on the glasses abandoned on the bedside table, projecting mottled light.

Early in the morning was always Fang Juexia's most vulnerable time. He needed a close hug and passionate love.

Pei Tingsong had everything he needed.

Fang Juexia was like the sand on the coast, soaked repeatedly by the tide.

"Thank you." He hugged Pei Tingsong and said repeatedly.

This kind of gratitude seemed polite and polite to many people, but Pei Tingsong understood that it was love.

Because he was the same. He was grateful day after day, grateful that Fang Juexia appeared in his life.

Fang Juexia was afraid that his mother would wake up too early, so he did not stay for too long. He took a shower at three in the morning and came out of Pei Tingsong's closet to change into a set of clothes.

Pei Tingsong sat by the bed with a resentful face and pulled Fang Juexia's sleeve. "You live in my house, wear my clothes, and sleep with my woman. After sleeping with her, you run away."

Fang Juexia held back his laughter and did not quibble. He turned around and kissed him on the lips. "See you tomorrow."

"See you." Pei Tingsong pulled his hand and kissed the back of it.

For the next two days, Fang Juexia returned to the apartment early to accompany his mother after work, making snacks and making soup with her. Pei Tingsong was afraid that she would be bored, so he took advantage of Fang Juexia's absence to visit P University. After all, it was a must-visit place in Beijing.

The public opinion on the Internet was still evaporating, but Fang Juexia, one of the parties involved, was no longer worried about it. He knew how those people would curse and talk even with his eyes closed. These were all known, so he was no longer afraid.

On the day of the six people's magazine shoot, Fang Juexia had just appeared in the studio when he heard a female photographer's assistant standing with another person, mumbling something.

"Oh my god, is it true? There have been too many fools recently. "

Fang Juexia only felt tired, but he did not expect the next sentence to make his heart stop.

"I just saw it and thought I was seeing things. Liang Ruo actually left Seven Luminaries!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.5K 20
❛ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 an f1 driver finds himself intertwined with a princess, someone way out of his league or so he thought ❜ ❪ soc med...
26.8K 272 12
Original title: 瘸子都被我忽悠的站起来了 Author: 黑猫睨睨 Source: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3160203 Begins from chapter 19 Please Read Disclaimer Befo...
544K 21K 38
When destiny wanted to trap you with the girl, who disliked you and wanted to strangle you every time you saw each other, your life got complicated...
1.2M 34.4K 144
100% of everything. No smuts. { COMPLETED}