drill Rappers (On Pause)

By rlvonly

These are y/n imagines with your favourite drill rappers and other famous black fine men. My requests are op... More

intro
Anger issues - Jenn Carter
cheater- kay flock
FIRST TIME MEETING JENN- JENN CARTER
duke dennis-live
Ja morant- Away
cheater pt 2- kay flock
information- please read
kay flock-hurt
murda ricky- domination
jenn carter- never that deep
kay flock-pregnant
jenn carter-never that deep pt 2
kay flock-argument
kay flock- party
dthangs gzzzz
kay flock opp thot
cblu
READDDD
dthangz-baby daddy
cblu part 2
information
dthangz baby daddy pt2
kay flock opp thot pt2
duke dennis-woah.
not an update
cblu
guys i need your opinion

jenn carter -tour

1.4K 15 15
By rlvonly

I FORGOT BUT I TOOK THE IDEA FRO SOME BOOK I READ A WHILE AGO PLEASE I GIVE FULL CREDIT I HUST WISH I REMEBER THE AUTHOR not a y/n story btw.
NO PROOF RRESD SO MY AUTOCORRECT IS TAT IS TATA

Celinê

I was excited because jenn was taking me on tour with her to London (my city hoes 😛)  with tata and Kyle rich and a few others. Ik it was finna be fun.

Time skipppp.

Location :London (GUYS come south London. I promise u its worth it😭 go peckham and scream freeloski 😭)

I steppes off the plane and it was mid August it was quite warm. We went through airport check out and what not.

We reached the Ritz Hotel (BRO I KIVE IN LONDIN N ITS LITCH 1.393 Thousand pounds to book a night? Omds"

It was so beautiful chandeliers and everything. We checked in and tata and Kyle me and jenns room were all next to each other and the other people were upstairs. Me and jenn settled down unpacking.

I bent over to pick something up and jenn came up behind me.

"Baby no we already fucked in the plane" I say standing back up now my back of my head pressing againt jenns chest.

"So? I just wanna please and pleasure you ma

"I know but look at the time it's 5:56pm your concert is at 8 shouldn't you be getting ready." I say turning to face her.

Her eyes just make my pussy throb.

"Please Celinêl let's fuck just one more timeee" she says dragging the e

Instead of responding I kiss her and jump onto her my legs around her waist. She walks towards the bed still kissing me and lays me gently on the bed.

She slips off my panties as I was wearing a dress and push my dress to my mid drift (stomach).

She gently slips her fingers up and down teasing me.

"Baby please, stop teasing me"

"You have to have patience"

She,  slowly circles her thumb on my clit yet it was slow I got so much pleasure out of it.

Time skipp YOU HOES THOUGHT LMAOO

Jenn had gone to the bathroom and got me a towel to clean up.

As we heard a knock on the door I clicked pulled down my dress, as I couldn't find my panties jenn thrw them some where.

"WEle heard yo loud ass moaning bru you prolly got little kids on this floor and you moaning like this the last time your having sex." Tat says pushing past me us. Me and jenn just stare at each other.

"YOO WHY YOUR BED WET LIKE THAT?" tata screams.

"NAH YALL FREAK FREAKS JENN WAS IT YOU IK U GOT DA WAP?" tat says trying not to laugh. On the other hand I started bussing out laughing. Jenn mugs me.

Tata is walking around the room and he spots my panties. Not knowing it was panties he picked them up.

"Yo whats this."

"My panties"

"EWW GIRL YOU NEEDA FIND A PLACE TO PUT WM CANT BE HAVING THEM ON THE FLOOR." He screams throwing them. Jenns chuckles.

"Nah I am leaving." Tata leaves the room and me and jenn start dying of laughter..

Time skip 9:30 pm

Jenn had stopped performing for 30 minutes as tat and Kyle performed their songs. I was in the crowd because honestl3y to many smoochies in the back. I thought I could trust jenn but I guess I couldn't.

Time skip 11pm

Location:Hotel.

I had stuck around a little bit after the end if the concert but jenn had gone back to the hotel. I was walking towards me and jenns room and I heard moaning honestly thoight it was Kyle with some random girl or sum.

But as I got closer to my room It got louder. I was confused.

I tried to open the door very quietly.

Only the TV was on lighting up the room a little bit so they didn't see me.

I looked to see jenn eating some girl out ON OUR BED? the same bed you fucked me on 5 hours ago.

"SEE you eating her pussy good jenn."

She froze hearing my voice the other girl looked towards me.

Jenn got up quickly wiping her mouth. As the girl quickly collected her things and left.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know maybe because it's our room? Anyways don't try flip this on me I just caught yo ass cheating."

"So London has some bad bitches" (THEY DO aka me ofocurse.)

"Because they have bad bitchea okay jenn." I left not telling anyone I was leaving I ordered a uber.

"Hi ma'am you didn't put a location? Was that by mistake?" HIS British accent booming.

"Oh no it wasn't by mistake please take me anywhere in London that's fun, I am from NYC so I wouldn't know" I say.

"Okay ill take you to Oxford street" he says

I sit back as he drove off. London had beautiful lights and shows honestly I got to live here. We arrived at Oxford Street and honestly i loved it.

I was just walking around. I saw a mcdoanlds and felt hungry asl. I walked in and ordered.

"Hi what can I get for you today?" The lady asks.

"Hello, can I get medium fries a hamburger with lettuce and a small coke"

"Ofocurse anything else?"

"Nope" I say smiling.

"If you don't mind me asking where are you from o can't put my hand on your accent."

"It's okay, I am from NYC"

"So cool, I want to live there"

"You really don't" I say we both laugh.

"That will be 6.67 pounds"

I tap my card and join other to where they serve food.

As I wait for my order I hear loud ass niggas come into the store. I turn in curiosity to see Kyle tata and jenn.

I turn back around hoping they didn't spot me.

"Yo there she is." Kyle says.

He taps my shoulder and I ignore him.

"Order number 56?"

"Yep, thank you" I say collecting my order and walking out. I had no time for them.

Time skipp 1:45 am

Location. Soho (soho in London is soo good man)

I was walking around soho and being away from the all thw noise was nice. As all the shops were closed a few people passed walking a few busses and cars passed aswell.

I opened my phone to see 245 missed calls altogether a few from Kyle a few from tata but mostly from jenn.
Idgaf about that hoe.

Anyways I opened Google and searched flights back to NYC. To book last minute would be expensive but I didn't care. I booked an uber to Heathrow Airport and I was able to get the last flight to NYC.

Time skipp: idk what time it would be in NYC. Let's say morning.

Location jenn and Celinê shared apartment.

I hurried inside packing all my stuff so I could go live with my bsf camrin.

I texted him told him I was ready to leave and he wad coming to pick me up.

He got out his car helping me put my suitcase in the boot (trunk) and he opened the door for me.

I always had some sort of attraction to cblu. We fucked a few times. We acted like a couple sometimes but we never labelled ourself anything like that because I started dating jenn.

"You good Kyle told me wha happened."

"Yeah I am okay"

Jenn carter pov..

I had to finish the concert and tour so I had to stay in London for 4 more days honestly wasn't so bad I fucked a new bad bitch everyday forgetting about celinê.

I had touched down in NYC and all Mr and Celinê memories came flooding and I rushed home.

I opened my door having some sort of hope Celinê would be there but she wasn't I looked upstairs and all her makeup jewellery clothes shoes everything was gone.

My heart dropped.

Camrin pov.

"Take this shii ma don't run" I say pushing Celinê hand away.

"Fuck please camrin let me cum" she moans.

"Go on mami" I mumble.

She squirts and creams all over my dick and a couple of strokes later I cum inside her.

I flop to the side leaning on her boobs and playing with the other.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Kyle pov

A couple of weeks after we left London jenn hasn't been the same.

As she does is stay at home everyday. She comes ti the studio sometimes. But she justs zones out and me and tata are getting worried on what hole she's digging her self into.

Part 2?

Word count : 1459 longest story .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
31.3K 3.1K 60
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
72.1K 3.2K 75
❤️
5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...