Like a Cinderella

By Dranonymous21

I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

267 28 1
By Dranonymous21

                        "Warning"
This chapter contains mature content and triggering concept.

Abraham Walton

I bumped into someone today, there's nothing special about that girl, she is just another ordinary-looking girl with cheap clothes and shoes.

I know she bumped into me intentionally that's how girls try to get my attention. She even yelled at me asking for money. But, I know how to handle these girls, she is good for a single night.

"You could have talked to her nicely, Abe," Isaac tells me.

"To whom exactly are you referring to?" I know whom he is talking about.

"Delilah, the girl you told you threw her documents in the dustbin. We don't know what she is going through so it's good to be nice to people." Isaac says. Most of the time he acts like some father from a church.

"It's been 21 years, we are together, you know I can't be nice to anyone except you Isaac. You are just like my brother so stop taking other people's side, especially the people I abhor." I say taking a sip from my soft drink.

We are sitting in my car and headed toward our mansion which is located on the outskirts of the city of Manchester.

Isaac and I have been best friends forever. As much as I remember, He is the first friend I ever made and the only friend. I don't consider other people as my friend.

And My father wants me to join his business and my elder brother is taking care of Mafia. But, I want to take over Mafia, I love to see people getting scared of me. It gives me pleasure to see others suffering.

But, that's not how my father or my brother or my best friend Isaac is, they love giving people a chance, they think everyone has a right to speak for them and have a right to live, though, I think the quite opposite.

"you should have lunch with me, Isaac," I tell him.

"My parents wanted me to have lunch with them,  why don't you come over there," Isaac replies.

We are about to reach my mansion.

"We can't go back to the city now, I am tired. We will have dinner at your house and lunch at mine." I say.

"Okay, boss." He says putting his hand on his chest showing me an honor gesture for fun.
I smile.

I love this person more than I have ever loved anyone else. He is not just nice to me but to everyone.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah

I come back home, happily. I can't wait to tell my parents and my sisters about it. Everyone will be happy to know.

And I am sure, Mom will be waiting for me too.
As I open the door, I see Mom standing a few steps away from me with her arms folded.
Look, I told you she waits for me to come back home every time I go out.

"We are excepting guests at  dinner and I want you to start its preparations, from now." She says calmly.

"What about lunch, Mom," I asked taking my shoe off beside the door and moving towards her.

"I am going out with girls for lunch. We might come back a little late, But I know our Lilah can handle everything. And, you can make anything you want for yourself in Lunch." She says and moves back to the living room.

"Love you, Mom," I say I forget I was about to tell her about my scholarship.

Mom and My sisters just left. I changed into my oversized T-shirt and Trousers, that's what I feel comfortable in.

I look at the kitchen, dirty dishes are scattered everywhere, I have to make myself lunch because I am starving and I have to make dinner for guests too.

I sigh and start taking the dishes from the kitchen counter to keep them near the sink.

"How is my love?" Noah hugs from behind.

"Noah..." I just say his name, because he bothered me technically.

Noah is my boyfriend and our neighbor, we have been together for 9 years. He is in medical school now. His parents have struggled hard for his education and probably that's what made him the most kind person.

"Ava told me they were going out for lunch and I can sneak in and look I did." He takes me from my hips and makes me sit on the kitchen counter.

Ava and Haze are my twin step-sisters. Ava is so nice to me and Noah.

"And why would you do that?" I ask him,

"what about your interview?" He asks, looking straight into my eyes, waiting curiously for my response.

"I made it to college." I try not to cry.

He kisses me on my forehead.

"I am so proud of you, Lilah." He says, and I can't help but my eyes get watery, I try to hide it from him.

"I bought you something, Oh yeah it's your favorite chocolate." He gives me the chocolate.
I smile at him, I don't know what good have I done to deserve Noah in my life.

This is the chocolate my mom used to buy me, and Noah buys the same as I told him, I don't know if it's my favorite chocolate or not but I know it reminds me of my 2 most beloved humans.

I take off from the kitchen counter and look around again remembering the number of chores I have to perform.

"How can I help you, Miss?" He says, bowing his head.

"Okay, since someone wanna help so you should do the dishes and I will cook," I order him.

"Okay, Miss." He moves towards the sink.
He is such a gentleman, I want to kiss him. 

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABRAHAM WALTON

I just had dinner with Isaac's parents and after that, we decided to visit the club. I come here often.
As I enter the club a loud burst of music welcomes me, the youngsters are busy dancing and drinking.

The music vibrates through my entire body, I make my way through people to reach the bar to get myself a drink. Isaac is ahead of me.

As I reach the bar, I see a girl who is wearing a Red short frock, the way she is sitting I can easily see her thighs. She looks sad. As I am staring at her, she looks at me for a second and then again focuses on her glass.

Another girl approaches me, she licks my ear first, taking her tongue slowly down to my neck, this doesn't arouse me at all, all I want is that red dress girl. I keep looking at her and she pays no attention to me.

The girl licking my neck, tries to kiss and I push her away, she falls to the ground.

"Abe no." I hear Isaac saying this but the girl already stands up and looks at me with hatred and leaves.

"Isaac, I want that girl for one night," I tell Isaac pointing at the girl in the red dress.

"Okay, let me ask her for you." Isaac moves towards her while I stay there to look at them.
Isaac tells her something, but since its so much music she tells him that she doesn't hear by her facial expression, so Isaac leans towards her ear, says something, and points towards me. She looks at me, I don't look away.

She again tells Isaac something, She touches his lower lip with her thumb, and Isaac moves it away with his hand and comes towards me.
She smiles look at me and sits down on her stool.

"She is mad. She doesn't want to spend a night with you. Isaac says.

"Why?" I ask.

"She says She wants to spend the night with me and not you," Isaac says, looking down at the floor.

"The fuck." I move towards that girl.

"Please do not force her." I hear Isaac shouting, and despite large music, I hear him.

I grasp her arm and my nails are buried in her arms. And force her to stand up and move with me.

"Abraham please, please." I hear her pleading but she doesn't stop and keeps moving behind me.

People standing there look at us but no one dares to stand in front of me.

I take her to a room. I lock the room. I already see the tears in her eyes.

I push her on the bed.

I take her clothes off and take her dignity away.

She bleeds, probably it's her first ever sexual intercourse. I wouldn't have ruined it if she just have agreed to me simply.

I hear her screaming at first and then sobbing and sighing.

I dress up and leave her lying on the bed. She seems lifeless. But, I don't care. I get what I want so it's better for everything to already stand on my feet before I force myself to take it. That's what I have learned since childhood, I have to get everything I want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 14.9K 30
My cousin always referred to us as the bad jokes, as in...a blonde, a brunette and a redhead walk into a bar. I'm the blonde, and this is my story. ...
266K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
784K 17K 47
It wasn't supposed to be like this, I wasn't supposed to fall inlove with the man my stepsister is arranged to marry. While i'm stuck being the "maid...
110K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...