Between Times and Places

By Bahar3377

When a spell went wrong children of our beloved deans find themselves in a journey where they travel through... More

The World I Know
Would You Play With Me
The Spell of Desires
Descendancety Test
A Deal With A Catch

Mommy Issues

75 5 0
By Bahar3377

There is this misbelief that evil must look ugly. They say all witches are with a face that could stop a clock, but hadn't been the Evil Queen fairest of them all before Snow White was born? They say everything that comes from evil looks gory, but wasn't it the promise of a heaven like future that Ursula vowed Ariel that made her sign the contract? Wasn't it the brightness of the hope, hope born from an evil magic that led Rowena to do a blood spell. A blood spell that proved again that evil can be as beatiful as good, if not more. 

Rowena felt a breeze enveloping her. It was like a warm hug that felt so familiar coming from something so foreigner. Her eyes were closed, yet she could see a bright red light that was so heavy and so light at the same time. That was the most beatiful thing she has ever seen ( or not seen). She felt so peaceful, so safe.

Her siblings however were anything but safe or peaceful. They felt like they were falling, falling from a hill so high that it can reach the sky and the beyond, whereas Rowena felt like she was flying. Anabella was afraid to open her eyes, screaming her lungs out as she heard whispers which she couldn't identify but felt familiar. 

Theodore however were braver than her sister. He opened his eyes, and all the braveness flew away from his body. Huge shadowes were eveywhere, fighting, screaming without voices which made his ears ring. Dancing in the darkness with their harsh movements. Theodore who opened his eyes to find his sisters closed his eyes when he couldn't find them. He would be afraid for them but all he could think about were shadowes. Shadowes that were everywhere giving him no room to escape. 

Seconds later, (or was it an eternity) everything suddenly stopped. Theodore didn't attempted to open his eyes again. It was Rowena this time who dared. When Rowena opened her eyes, first thing she saw was her older brother and sister hugging her tightly like they attempted to protect her from some kind of danger. Rowena opened her arms pushing them away which made them open their eyes. When they recede Rowena saw an office where their living room used to be. Two desks. One was a table from birch wood, on it there were colorful pens and notepapers, an hourglass and some books. 'Mommy's hourglass!' thought Rowena. Then she looked at the other desk. Oak and with a dark aura. This must be her mothers' shared office before they got married and moved to the School Masters tower. The spell worked, but why did they end up here?

Rowena felt a firm hand in her shoulder. When the hand made her turn Rowena saw her brother's angry and concerned face. "Rowena what did you do?" He yelled. 'Strange.' Rowena thought. Her brother didn't usually yelled. "Did we come back in time." Her sister asked, her eyes scanning the room with fear. "I SAID WHAT DID YOU DO?" yelled Theodore which made both her sisters terrified. "Don't yell at her like that." said Anabella and put her hand to Rowena's other shoulder, coming close to her. Theodore took a deep breathe, coming to the realisation of what he did. Then he started to speak calmly. "Rowena what was that spell, did you cast it?" "Yes." Rowena said proudly. "Why would you do that? Do you know what you did probably was  blood magic? You put all of us in a grand danger and for what, because nobody wanted to play with you?" Anabella asked angry in the inside but calm on the outside. Rowena on the other hand showed no effort to hide her fury. "You would't understand it. Your life is perfect. And why do you even care? You were already gonna leave us for that STUPID prince  Oppo or whatever the hell his name is and you were gonna marry him and you were gonna go live in a castle in a very very far away kingdom and you were NEVER GONNA SEE US AGAIN." She yelled, tears coming down on her chubby cheeks. Rowena didn't undertstand why her sister only started to care now when it was time to yell at her. 'Maybe she is not gonna leave us just because she loves that stupid boy, maybe she hates me too.' Rowena thought. Rowena knew her big sister was angry at her mama because her mama liked her better as a result of Rowena being a never just like her mommy loved her sister and brother more. Maybe she was angry at Rowena for being born too.

"For the Storian's sake you got mother's paranoia." sighed Anabella. "Mama is not paranoid she is a wise woman." yelled Rowena with fury. "I was not gonna marry Otto and leave you forever. You are my family, I love you so much I would never leave you never to turn." said Anabella with compassion as she wiped a tear from her sister's cheek. "Liar!" Rowena yelled and push her sister's hand from her face. "Rowena we love you so much. We may go for a while because we grow up but we will never leave you for good. We will always be in each others lifes. You will never be all alone." said Theodore in a soft tone, not a trace of his earlier anger while fondling her sister's hair. "But I am already all alone." Rowena said sadly, struggling to form proper words as she cried. "I am all alone in my room when I sleep, I am all alone when I wake up. There isn't your soothing breaths or your stupid snore to make me feel safe. I am all alone when all of you are in classes and uncle Andre is not in the school. I have no friends, no stupid boyfriends all I have is my family and all of you have some other things to do rather than be with me. You are gonna leave next year for your quest, Ani is gonna marry Oppo or if not him some other stupid prince and leave anyway, mama is sick and old so what little energy she has goes to teaching her Nevers and mommy doesn't even like me, she just loves me because I am her daughter and she has to." Rowena let herself go falling to her sister's embrace crying her heart out. Her sister hug her not knowing what to say. Rowena was like their mother, didn't know how to express, understand or deal with emotions, which one must add the speech she gave was a huge surprise to all three who didn't know what kind of spell they were against, so it never occur to Anabella that her little sister who was  only six years could feel such strong emotions or have such deep thoughts. Anabella was shaken by this burden her baby sister was forced to carry.

Being the oldest Theodore who was also hugging her little sister from her back spoke. "Mom likes everthing about you Rowie. She likes the way you laugh saying that your adorable little villain laugh reminds everyone especially mother how villians can be happy too that they don't have to look tough and emotionless all the time. She loves how you have the courage to break the rules you think is stupid, not that you break them but you having the courage to, wishing she had the same courage to stop Rafal from corrapting good to be shallow and selfish. Mom just don't like the fact that she can't connect with you the way she knows, she is just scared that she is raising you wrong because you always do things she feel is wrong. Mom would just want you being like her so she can understand you and know what to do with you so she can finally know when you are ready for this world and can be safe without her. So you can think that mom would choose a princess girl who loves tea parties and being kind instead of you but that is not true. Because in her heart she would never want to lose the real wild you, because in her eyes you are just perfect the way you are."

"Really" said a crying voice. Theodore raised his eyes from her little sister who opened her mouth to ask the same question to her other sister seeing her in tears. At that moment Theodore understood Rowena wasn't the only person feeling unloved by one of their mothers. He hugged her sisters. 

Then a bunch of fairies attacked them. Draging them towards the staires. Anabella and Theodore tried to use their finger glows but before they knew it they were pushed down the stairs. Before they could actually get hurt fairies lift them to air again. 

Rowena tried to use her magic as well but she couldn't do anything useful with it and she couldn't use her talent neither. She looked at her older siblings seeing they were too shaken by their fall to do something.

 Theodore's head was bleeding lightly. When they reached the bridge wolves dragged them to the Good School. Their hands was being held with a hand belonging to the wolf that was dragging them. No one was around in the School for Good when they were dragged to the teachers room. Theodore heard her mom's voice saying. "Lesso these are children screams why didn't tell us they were children we would make a softer approach." "Which could get us killed. That is why I didn't tell you. They can be dangerous and have ill motives." His mother answered as they entered the door. Wolves threw them inside the room and close the door. When they raised their heads children saw the teachers of the schools who looked younger look at them with schoked eyes.

"We have no ill motives and we are not dangerous. My siblings are the students of the School for Good so they are like physically unable to have ill motives. Of course you wouldn't know that because we come from the future where all of you look old and Bilious still looks ugly." said Rowena with the intentions of introducing herself and her siblings so the teachers would cool off but instead they panicked more, especially Bilious Manley whom Rowena stared daggers at.

 "Our sister is not dangerous too." said Theodore, then Anabella who got the clue closed Rowena's eyes with her hand, which Rowena protested saying 'hey'. "She is a Never so she may look cross but she is harmless." continued Theodore. Rowena opened her mouth to protest but Anabella closed it by replacing her hand in her eyes to her mouth. "I mean she is not a Never yet because six years olds can't attend the school but everyone is pretty sure she will be one." said Anabella trying to clarify things so they wouldn't be seen as liars which was in vain. "WHAT KIND OF ABSURD LIE IS THAT? PEOPLE FROM FUTURE LET ALONE STUDENTS. AND A SIX YEARS OLD WHO CLAIMS TO NOW US ALL." yelled Castor. Like all the teachers he could see the resemblence but it was impossible that they were from the future, and they said they were siblings as well. Regardless someone had to call the bluff. "We are from the future indeed. We came here by a spell I made. One of Rafal's spells I saw in a old book." With Rafal name's spoken all the teachers tensed even more and some of them glowed their fingerglows including Lady Lesso. "Wait, wait I don't have anything to do with Rafal. I know he is a bad bad guy. I found the book from where Mama keep her books and Rafal's and I only did the spell because I was really sad." 

Lesso's eyes opened wide as she heard the little girl. A little girl who said she knows the school and the teacher's, a little girl who said she found Rafal's books in 'her Mama's' room, a little girl who had her fiery hair and her emereld eyes... The look in Lady Lesso's face almost confirmed everyone's wild guess. 

"Please tell you have different fathers" said Professor Anemone with a terrified face to the children who exactly looked like her Dean friends. "We don't have any fathers but we have two mommies does that count?" asked Rowena which left Emma speechless and Clarissa shaking. "That is impossible you can't have two biological mothers." said Professor Sheeks. "I know it sound impossible but we have. I promise you we are not lying." answered Theodore with a soft voice like he was trying not to  drive away a timid animal. "How?" asked  Professor Espada. "Mommy says with the power of true love and magic all wishes can come true." said Rowena then she eyed Clarissa with the look of a child who did mischief and was embarrased, then she said glancing away "But Bilious doesn't agree. So I don't know for sure." Everyone's eyes turned to Clarissa and her cheeks went red. "Maybe BILIOUS shouldn't interfere with things that doesn't concern him." Clarissa yelled. Theodore started speaking "I will say gnomes and you figure the rest." He eyed Rowena as in saying he couldn't say it out loud because of her.

"I knew it." Emma spoke looking at Clarissa. "I knew it the day she was stabbed."  she continued. Clarissa was having difficulty breathing. Princess Uma run towards her and Professor Espada pull up a chair for her which she collapsed on. Uma started fanning her with her fan. Lesso didn't see all that because she was petrified, looking at the children whitout even blinking her eyes.      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone I know it has been a lot since I last posted. I will try to post more often. I hope you liked this episode. Thank you all for reading and liking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 59 16
Miss Astrid, the new dean for the good school, comes unprepared and scavenging for answers; hardships at the school, confusion and uncertainty all bo...
6.2K 300 12
One shots based on events that did not get expanded upon in my LessoxReader fanfic, The Gift of Good and Evil. If you haven't ready that book, I'd hi...
15.3K 592 35
You were just like any other girl in the land of Gavaldon, you obeyed the rules, did your chores; all of it. But days you would get fed up by it, wa...
1.8K 83 10
Leonora Lesso, the feared, respected dean of Evil. Alexandria Drageon, the headmaster's assistant. Will they be able to withstand the curse of Never...