A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

51|Dirty Minutes

12.7K 287 26
By Believeeexoxo

Sienna

It's my first day back in the office, and the outpouring of kindness has been overwhelming. A bouquet from Carmen and Riley was ready and waiting on my desk, and my staff ordered lunch from my favorite Chinese restaurant, sweet and sour chicken galore. I thought during my time away that I was failing my team, but the truth is, I'm human, and my staff had no problem welcoming me back here with open arms.

Reed and I are on friendlier terms now that I partly understand why he broke off the engagement with me. I would be more upset, but the truth is, if he hadn't ended it, I never would have met Lincoln, and what a tragedy that would have been.

It's almost the end of the day, and mostly everyone has gone home. I have to catch up on a lot of work now that I'm back, and emails haven't done any justice to the amount of effort Reed has put in the past few months. I'm overloaded with data reports, financial expenses, and PowerPoints that make my head spin.

I didn't think my brain could take much more until Lincoln showed up with his laptop and showed me the video of a female breaking into my townhouse. Not only that, but this female is someone I more than likely know, and the thought of that makes me want to vomit.

Who would betray me like this? Who would have the motive or the need to become involved with someone like Travis?

"I didn't want to keep you in the dark," Lincoln says cautiously as he scans my face. "Never again, Sienna." Then he tells me about Archer's comments about Carmen, and I bite back a laugh at the audacity of what he's insinuating.

"Carmen isn't the one betraying me," I tell him with a quick shake of my head. "No way. She and Archer are going through a rough patch right now. She's talked about it with Riley and me."

"Is there something he's doing wrong?" Lincoln asks. "Archer seems to be at a loss."

I sit on my desk, my legs stretched out in front of me. "This is just how Carmen is. As awful as that sounds, I've always known her to be...flaky. She's never stayed with one guy for too long."

"Damn," he replies. "I'm going to have to drink myself into oblivion with him when she ends it, aren't I?"

I don't want to talk badly about my friend, and I don't want to tell him she's ending it with Archer if she hasn't told me she's going to. For all I know, this rough patch could be mended within the week, but normally, this is how her relationships end.

"You could have just emailed me the video, you know," I tell him, attempting to change the subject.

He shrugs. "I felt like coming over to check on you on your first day back. Is that a problem?" When he takes a step closer, I grip the edge of my desk with white knuckles. "I didn't want to miss seeing you become a badass CEO again. This dress is doing wonders for you, by the way."

I glance down at the hot pink knee-length number that hugs me in all the right places, a pair of stilettos of the same shade. "You really get turned on seeing me in action, don't you?" I tease.

His eyes darken as they scan my lips. "Nothing on this earth is more attractive to me than when you're in control, Sienna."

So many things are racing through my mind right now, especially after watching that video, but Lincoln's tie is loosened from leaving work, and the top button of his dress shirt is undone, his hair ruffled and messy from a long day. He loves when I'm in control, and there's nothing I enjoy more than that, either. That's why we're the perfect fit.

Lincoln had to take over the business when he didn't want to, and he was forced to be in control when he wasn't ready. That's why I think he enjoys it when I relieve him from it, even if it is just for a few dirty minutes.

And me? Control was taken away from me before I even had the choice of whether or not I wanted it, so when I was old enough, I clenched onto it with a tight grip and never let go. Being in control will always be what I love best because I know that I chose it, but Lincoln also brings me a lack of control that I've recently learned to long for, also, even if it is for a few, dirty minutes.

I glance at my office door over his shoulder. "Lock it," I tell him, and like an obedient puppy, he does as he's told. He returns to stand right in front of me, and I smile at the quick rise and fall of his chest underneath his suit jacket. My smile quickly fades when his tongue juts out to wet his lips. "Get on your knees."

He sinks to the ground before me, his cock already hard. I stare at it greedily, and then with one of my pink stilettos, I knock his chin upward to look me in the eyes. He inhales a sharp breath. "Fucking hell," he growls, eyeing the tip of my heel beneath his chin.

We have many things to discuss, starting with possible theories of who was in that video, but that can wait for later. We both need just those few, dirty minutes to let go.

"What are you wanting right now?" I ask, still keeping his chin up with my heel.

His eyes fill with possessiveness. "I want to shove my face right into your hot, wet cunt, Sienna, and feast until I can no longer breathe."

The corner of my freshly glossed lips tug into a smile, refusing to show him how my knees are about to buckle from his words. "You think I'm wet? How can you be certain?"

"Because I can see up your skirt, Ms. Stone, and you're dripping."

"And you think you deserve it?"

He shakes his head. "No," he says breathlessly, "but I'll earn it."

"Good answer," I say. Leaning back on my elbows on the desk, I open my legs wider, releasing my heel from his chin. "If you do well enough, I'll let you fill me with your cock, but only when I say so."

He's continuing to pant on his knees, waiting for me to give him the go-ahead, and I tease him for another few seconds before I say, "Do you understand?"

"Fucking hell, Sienna," he groans but nods his head. I arch a brow, and he's practically writhing when he adds, "Yes. I understand."

From the corrected sentence, I lie completely on my back, and since Lincoln is so tall, my pussy is lined up perfectly to his mouth from the height of the desk. I can no longer see him, but I shove away stacks of papers and books to the floor and place each stiletto-covered foot on top of the wood, letting my hips fall apart in front of him. I move my already-soaked-through panties to the side, exposing every inch of myself. "Now come show me why—"

His tongue is on my clit before I finish my sentence, his hands clamping down on my thighs, my dress now seated above my belly button. He eats like a man deprived of food for weeks, dying of starvation, and in seconds, I'm seeing fucking stars.

I buck my hips up to meet his tongue, then grab on tight to his hair and tug. Hard. He groans and keeps up with every motion I make, eating me fast and quick, his tongue lapping over every part of my pussy. A moan mixed with a growl slips from my mouth, and when I lift my head to watch him, my breath leaves my body when those blue eyes are locked completely on mine between my thighs as he eats like a savage caveman.

"Fuck I'm going to come already," I gasp.

"Such a..." He slurps up the wetness. "Good fucking girl."

The roles are reversing, and now my body craves his dominance to find my release. Lincoln knows me too well, and he rises to his feet, lifts me into his arms, and sits in my office chair. My knees are on either side of him as he springs his cock free from his pants. It smacks against his stomach from the motion, and I can hardly think straight. I'm riding his cock before he gives me an option.

"Fuck yes," he seethes, hilted inside me. My ass is fully exposed to the floor-to-ceiling windows, and Lincoln notices, his eyes drifting over my shoulder. "Show this entire city how you ride your cock, baby. You like it, don't you?"

I nod eagerly, sliding up and down his full length. My head tilts to the side when he licks the area of skin between my neck and shoulder, moving his tongue up to my ear. "You're so god damn sexy when you ride me. When you—Oh, fuck yeah." We both moan when I start to bounce, and he bites down on my shoulder. "Don't fucking stop."

He pops out one of my breasts from the cup of my bra, pushes the v-neck dress to the side, and wraps his mouth around my nipple. I cry out with pleasure, not giving a damn if anyone in this office can hear me, and then Lincoln slaps a palm to my ass, giving it a loud crack.

"Take this fucking cock," he seethes, then takes control, slamming his hips to meet mine. My eyes roll to the back of my head when he sucks hard on my nipple, and he's pounding me so thoroughly that I completely slump into him, my head resting on his shoulder. Drool slides onto his suit jacket, and when he grunts, that primal, masculine sound taking over every one of my senses, I shatter beneath him, whimpering and cussing as I soak his thighs.

He comes hard seconds after me, and the roar of ecstasy he releases while sinking his nails into my ass has me ready to have another orgasm. His body is jerking beneath me, and after ten seconds, he's still cussing and twitching inside me. I feel his come seep out of both of us, trickling out of my pussy and down his cock as we both pant heavily, attempting to calm ourselves down.

A few dirty minutes.

It's all we'll ever need. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.3K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
128K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
267K 12.2K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
325K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...