Forced Addiction (COMPLETE)

By Dreamy627

Medical Registered Trauma Doctor, Kaia Blanc is well known in her field, paid well, desired among many hospit... More

๐Ÿฉถ
Once in a Lifetime
Phone Call
Nothing to Lose
Brats & Margaritas
What I Want
Asshole
Rich Girl Struggles
Drama
New Orleans
Warning
Pick Your Poison
Tainted
Haze
Feelings
Introduction
Mush
Petty
Frustration
Win x Lose
Things to Do
Overreacting
Nine?
Melt
Drunk
Carried Away
Bathing Suit
Nerves
Sunscreen Issues
Treatment
Skene's Gland
Like you
Sydney
Validation
Uncertain
Jumping Ahead
Epilogue

Recieve

8.8K 312 78
By Dreamy627

Zion Morozov

"You have all my shower stuff here." She came from the shower, towel wrapped around her body.

I did the last button on my shirt.

"I know."

"Why?"

"It's not a hard concept to understand, printsessa. You're gonna live here. With me. Soon."

"What? How soon? And where are you going?"

"Whenever you're ready to accept your fate and I have a meeting. Hence why I threatened to tie you to my bed if you didn't comply and I'd leave you here earlier." I said.

She paused.

"You can stay here." I said and she looked relieved.

"Okay."

"Wear whatever you want. My stuff is obviously in my closet. It should be fast. I should be back in like an hour and a half." I turned to face her after tying my shoes.

"That's fine." She nodded.

I took in what I was witnessing.

I was getting ready for something work related. She was coming from a fresh shower in my home, she would be here when I got back.

It was a dream I've had for the past few years.

As creepy as it was I always had an eye on her. The doctors at the hospital she worked at were paid by me to keep an eye on her.

I helped pay a percentage of her student debt every month.

She knew about none of it.

But this was the end result. Keeping her here. In my house. Safe with me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I nodded.

She walked to me, going on her tiptoes as she pecked my lips.

"It looks like you got in a fight with a vacuum and lost." She touched my throat and I laughed.

"Thanks for that." I answered.

I kissed her again, addicted. Starved.

I wish this was enough to satisfy how desperate I was for her.

But it wasn't.

She pulled back, clutching her towel, her face a blushing red.

"Drive safe." She smiled at me gently.

I sighed, not wanting to leave.

-

"Are you alright? You never take off." Was the question of the hour.

I was irritated within being at my building for 30 minutes.

But I went to the 18th floor for the meeting and sat in my chair, receiving that question so many more times.

Then I get lectures on men with three strands of hair how a permanent, monogamous relationship with a woman was a boring life.

I didn't understand the way their mind worked.

I never want to touch anything other than what's mine.

I never want to touch anyone other than Kaia.

Never want to kiss anyone else.

Fuck anyone else.

Taste anyone else.

Having her under me completely, knowing no one else could ever have her like that brought me a sense of fulfillment.

Having a bunch of desperate women seemed... not for me.

But whatever floated their boat.

-

I parked, closing my garage, walking inside and shocked that downstairs was empty.

I walked upstairs and opened my room door.

She was lying on her stomach, in one of my hoodies on my bed, her ankles crossed behind her as she watched TV.

She smiled at me and I immediately felt relaxed.

"What're you watching?" I asked and she paused the movie or whatever it was.

"...it's called Through My Window." She smiled awkwardly and I looked at the screen.

She paused right at a clip where a girl was sitting at a table, her face... happy as a hand was coming from under the table and halfway under her shirt.

"Is she getting eaten out or is it a strange American horror movie?" I asked.

"Eaten out." She gave me a tight, awkward smile.

"Alright. I'm gonna shower. Have fun with that." I walked to my closet, undressing and placing my clothes in my hamper before wrapping a towel around my waist.

I walked out, she paused it again.

"What now?"

"Uhm... a blowjob in a limo?" She said and I laughed.

"You're blushing." I touched her chin and her eyes were on my abdomen.

"You're turned on." I rephrased.

"N-no. I'm just..."

"You think he's hot." I looked at the screen.

Immediately she got up, on her knees to reassure me.

"It's fictional." She said and I nodded.

"I just think it's nice the way things are happening." She added.

"Mmhm."

I was amused.

"And it's not like normal movies and shows with the basic thrusting and fake stuff."

"Yeah."

"So that's all." She nodded.

"Okay."

"That's it?"

"I have a question. Is the reason you're so awkward about it because you've never been given oral pleasure?" I asked and she paused.

"Kind of?"

I nodded.

"I'm gonna shower. How's your ass?" I asked.

"Hurts." She winced.

I lifted the hoodie slightly, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Nothing at all.

But I kept focus, her ass still red and her skin slightly lifted with contact handprints.

Then I went to the bathroom, closing the door as I began the water.

Immediately she knocked.

I cracked the door.

"Yes?"

"I have to use the bathroom, I forgot where it is in that hallway downstairs. Which door is it?"

"Just go." I opened the door and she was being very strange.

"Okay, sorry." She said and walked in like the floor was gonna burn her alive.

I got in the shower and I knew she was watching.

I took colder showers, not enough to steam anything and I had glass doors. But I quickly shampooed before rinsing and adding conditioner.

She made her way out fast after washing her hands and shut the door behind her.

I finished washing my body before rinsing the conditioner from my hair.

Then I got out.

I brushed my teeth although it wasn't night just because.

I went to my closet, her eyes barely skimming over me.

I pulled on black sweats, going back to hang up my towel.

Then I stood in front of the TV.

"Hey." She frowned.

"Off."

I said and she did.

"Talk. What's the problem?"

"What?"

"Why are you being weird?"

She clearly was having answering issues.

So I moved, sitting on my bed, my back against my headboard.

I patted my lap and she looked confused.

I did it again and she began moving toward me.

She straddled me and I had my hands on her thighs.

"Why are you being weird?"

"I feel like you're secretly mad at me watching the movie."

"You're lying. What's wrong?"

"H-how'd you-"

"Tell me. Stop beating around the bush Kaia."

"I'm turned on. I want to experience those things and I have only given head once and I've never gotten head back. My sex life sucks." She crossed her arms, her face reddened.

"That's understandable."

"Stop being supportive." She frowned.

"It's nothing that can't be fixed." I shrugged.

She covered her face, hiding it in my neck.

"You don't have to be ready now but I'm more than happy to help you get that experience."

Being burried between her thighs is too good to imagine.

The fact that she was bare on me right now was driving me mad.

"Can I have it?" She asked.

"Have what?"

"I-I would like to receive-"

"Done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
4.4M 117K 78
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
6.6K 509 52
"There's someone at this party, that fucked me over. I need you to seduce him. I need you to make him want to fuck you, let his guard down. Then...I...
290K 7.2K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...