SOLACE

Por Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... Mais

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-42

2.5K 124 34
Por Kainat204

There were really few moments in Taehyung's life when he genuinely felt proud of himself. Today was one such moment for him. He was looking at the criminal with a smirk who was being pushed inside police trucks . He was able to give justice to Yoona with the help of his friends.

When Taehyung presented the DNA results of semen test before the court, the court had no choice but to punish the criminal for his hideous crime. Throughout the trial, the criminal was trying to intimidate Yoona but Yoona looked him dead in the eyes without any fear.

That bastard thought he could scare the little girl but instead the burning gaze of the 16 year old girl scared him out of their wits. He expected Yoona to be meek,hiding herself from the world and broken beyond repair.But Yoona was nothing like that.She kept her head held high, stood strong and didn't quiver.

She testified against him and whenever it was getting too difficult for her to speak remembering the incident, she closed her eyes and thought about what Jungkook told her last night. During the trial, Taehyung was beside her assuring her she was not alone.

Yoona wanted Jungkook to be with her but Jungkook really had an important meeting with his overseas client .He couldn't make it to the trial but talked to Yoona over the phone and gave her more courage.

FLASHBACK

Before roaming in the suburbs of Seoul, Jungkook decided to pay a visit to Yoona because it was a big day for her.He wanted to be there for Yoona.So when Taehyung left the hospital ,he went to Yoona's cabin .

Yoona's eyes lit up when she saw Jungkook.For some reason she feels safe with Jungkook.When most of the people find it hard to believe Jungkook , Yoona believes him blindly.Fuuny isn't it?

Jungkook walked towards Yoona with a big smile and Yoona also smiled in return.Jungkook handed Yoona a box of chocolate and ruffled her hair, making her smile more.

" How is my supergirl doing ? "

Jungkook asked ,caressing her hair softly.

" I am doing fine, bunny. Why are you here so late at night?"

Yoona asked with a frown.

Jungkook made a fake hurt expression and asked,

" Can't bunny visit Yoona?"

Yoona rolled her eyes playfully ,making Jungkook chuckle. Jungkook felt relieved seeing Yoona like this ,playful and happy. He knows that behind that pretty smile was a painful truth hidden but he was glad that at least Yoona was trying her best to be strong .

Jungkook held Yoona's hand and squeezed lightly and said,

" I came here to check on you. Tomorrow is a big day for you."

Yoona took her hand away from Jungkook and kept it on her lap a and her smile fell when Jungkook said that.

In the afternoon, Taehyung explained to her why it was necessary for her to testify so that the scoundrel could get punished accordingly.

At that time Yoona started to panic thinking how she would face him.She was scared to death and started to have panic attacks as the painful memories flashed in front of her eyes.Taehyung instantly dropped the topic and told her she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to.

Jungkook noticed how Yoona stiffened on her position and held her dress tightly on her lap with fisted hands.Jungkook again held the hand and asked gently ,

" What happened bub?"

Yoona kept looking at her lap and mumbled,

" I refused to go to court. I am scared."

Though she mumbled, Jungkook heard it and sighed.He gently lifted Yoona's chin and made her look at him.

" It's okay if you don't want to go. No one is going to force you.But please bub, don't get scared of those demons.Demons like them feed on fears and feel victorious. Do you want them to win?"

Jungkook asked, trying to sound as gentle as possible.

Yoona nodded her head lightly and mumbled again,

" I don't want them to win but how can I face him? And what others are going to think about me?"

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart, hearing Yoona talking like that.He pulled Yoona to a gentle hug and said caressing her hair,

" Oh my girl ! You are too young to think about facing society or what others will say about you. It's time for you to spread your wings and chase your dreams."

Yoona looked at Jungkook with glassy eyes and a tear rolled down her cheeks.Jungkook wiped away the tear and smiled softly.

" And about what other people will say ? Only lifeless people will blame you but please don't pay attention to their dumb opinion . You are not wrong so keep your head high. People only refuse to look into other people's eyes when they are guilty. So what are you guilty about? " Jungkook asked, cupping Yoona's cheeks.

" Are you guilty about going to the convenience store that night? Are you guilty about buying ice creams for yourself? If you are guilty then all the girls walking around the city at night should feel guilty."

Jungkook asserted , his voice rising a little .

Yoona quickly looked down, trying to settle the words of Jungkook in her mind.She thought deeply and realized it was not her fault.She was just walking back to home after buying ice cream when a car stopped in front of her and pulled her inside. She was just walking.

Jungkook lifted her face again and looked sternly at Yoona but his tone was still soft,

" Only bow down your head when you are wrong. When you know you are right, never bow down even if the whole world is against you. Build yourself in such a strong way that people get tired of breaking you but never succeed in breaking you."

Saying these, Jungkook instantly got remined of Taehyung because he was like this, strong and courageous. Taehyung's gentle nature may make others think he is weak or fragile but Jungkook can bet on his life that he has never seen someone so strong as Taehyung. He tried so many times to break Taehyung but Taehyung always stood strong and fought with him head on.

On the hand other hand, the shine of Yoona's eyes came back and she smiled at Jungkook with a new found confidence. Jungkook smiled back and kissed her temple gently.

" Think about it. I will go.Have a goodnight bub and remember I am always there for you,"

Jungkook said and tucked her on her bed. Jungkook was about to open the door of the cabin when Yoona called him,

" Bunny !"

Jungkook turned to look at Yoona and asked her what , raising his eyebrows.

" I will go tomorrow because I am not guilty. I won't let those demons win, "

Yoona smiled and said determinedly.

Jungkook ran to her and engulfed her in a hug and praised Yoona,

" I am proud of you, my brave girl. You are very strong."

Yoona giggled , melting Jungkook's heart and Yoona further added,

" You are a good man , bunny."

Jungkook's smile disappeared hearing that because he wasn't a good man.He had hurt people around him more than one could fathom.He hurt that one person the most who loved him the most.He was the worst but Yoona didn't have to know about that.

FLASHBACK ENDED

When the police truck was out of Taehyung's sight, Taehyung saw Yoona running towards him.Taehyung smiled widely and opened his arms for Yoona.Yoona hugged Taehyung tightly and said,

" Thank you so much , angel.Thank you , "

Yoona said with a big smile

Unknowingly , a few tears left Taehyung's eyes. He was happy to see Yoona like this. All free and happy without any glint of fear.He still remembered in which condition Yoona was brought to the hospital.Now seeing Yoona like this made his heart dance in joy.

He tightened his hold around Yoona and said,

"No baby, don't thank me. Rather thank you for being so strong and so brave."

Yoona broke the hug and smiled showing her teeth making Taehyung coo at her.

Taehyung caressed her hair and said happily,

" When you become a pilot, I should be the first one to board your plane.Promise me, you won't forget me."

Taehyung put his pinky finger forward to seal the promise and Yoona attached her pinky finger but said,

" I will never forget you but bunny will be the first one to board my plane. Not you."

Taehyung fake glared at her and Yoona just stuck her tongue out making Taehyung laugh.

Taehyung ruffled her hair and said,

" Sure , your bunny will be the first.But can I at least be the second? "

Taehyung made a puppy face but Yoona made thinking face.

Taehyung again fake glared and started to tickle her lightly.Their playfulness came to an end when Yoona's father called her .

Yoona's father bowed to Taehyung and thanked him several times for everything .Taehyung hugged him and said there was no need to thank him. It was his duty. Both Yoona and her father bid farewell to Taehyung and went from there.

Taehyung was looking at their disappearing figure when a hand was wrapped around his shoulder.He looked away sideways and saw Namjoon looking at him with pride in his eyes.

" I am proud of you , Taehyung.You put your life at risk to save her. Not everyone had the guts to do it , "

Namjoon said, hugging him.

" Thank you to you also , Hyung.You fought the case without any hesitation and won it, " Taehyung said with gratitude.

Them they talked for sometime and went to their respective work.Taehyung messaged Jungkook about the trial but got no reply in return. He shrugged it off thinking Jungkook was busy in his meeting and decided to go to the hospital.

Taehyung was more cheerful than usual because to add to his happiness, he saw in a renowned magazine, his hospital was ranked 7th among the best hospitals in Seoul.His hospital wasn't at the top but at least it made it to 7.Last year, it was out of ranks even.He knew he had a long way to go but yeah one thing at a time.

Taehyung thought his life was falling into place.The only thing left was Jungkook and his decision.Either his decision will break Taehyung or make his life.Taehyung couldn't wait to go home and hear Jungkook's reply.Jungkook promised him in the morning that after the trial was done, he would answer Taehyung.

After completing his work, Taehyung sighed deeply and drove to Jungkook's secret house.His heart was racing very fast and he was biting his lips continuously.He fixed his hair nervously looking at the rearview mirror before getting out of his car.

He couldn't put it in words what he was feeling inside.He was saying to himself that no matter what happens today, he will be okay.He was always okay with him or without him.He was preparing himself for a rejection but he didn't know something worse was awaiting him.

With shaky hands he entered the house and looked for Jungkook all over the place but there was no sign of it.3 hours ago, Jungkook texted him that he was heading towards home.It takes about 1.5 hours maximum to reach here from Jungkook's office.

Taehyung tried calling Jungkook but it was directed to voice message.Suddenly, an eerie feeling started to crawl on his skin.He was getting extremely worried as Jungkook was not picking up the phone. Taehyung called Jungkook's secretary to ask about him but he said Jungkook left 3 hours ago.

Taehyung couldn't bear to sit idle in the house so he grabbed his car keys again and was about to go out but a ding in his phone made him halt on his spot. For a brief moment , he thought Jungkook texted him but when he saw a video message from an unknown number, he was frightened.

Taehyung closed the door and went inside the room to watch the video but he was hesitating. His fingers refused to move at that time but still with shaky hands he played the video.

When the video started to play,Taehyung gasped loudly.He was shaking in horror but more than that he was mad. He was furious at himself.He threw away the phone on the bed hardly and started to throw everything in the room out of anger.

He threw a vase on the wall with great force and spat in anger,

" Why does it always happen to me? Just what wrong did I do? "

Taehyung's voice got louder with each word and he groaned in pain

,

" I save life everyday ! BUT WHY DO I FAIL TO SAVE MY LOVED ONES EVERY DAMN TIME? "

He threw another showpiece on the wall and yelled in frustration. Angry tears were leaving his almond eyes and he went on his knees , screaming in pain.

" Why do I lose people I love the most. Why is my love such a curse? "

Taehyung yelled, burying his face on his palm and cried out of anger and pain.

Just a while back , he was jumping out of happiness but in the blink of an eye , his happiness evaded him. Taehyung wanted to know for what good reason he was being punished like this.

Why is his happiness always snatched away from him? How many more trials his love should go through to be with Jungkook? Why was being with Jungkook more difficult than staying away from him?

When Taehyung got no answer , he concluded that maybe he and Jungkook were never meant to be together.

However, he didn't know that their story was written by fate and it was beyond people's ability to go against fate.

########

Hello everyone, I am back with another chap!

Show some love and comments .In a very good mood today , don't ruin it with harsh comments.

P.S: If someone doesn't like the story feel free to live .NO NEED TO BE UNNECESSARILY RUDE.AND BEFORE COMMENTING ALWAYS REMEMBER THE STORY ISN'T FINISHED YET.

Also can anyone guess what was on the video and why Taehyung was so sad and mad?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

352K 12K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
787K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
146K 7.7K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
57.7K 2.5K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...