24H | SEVENTEEN

By nuggety_nugget

"Young girls these days." She said. "Must be first time seeing a pretty foreigner like me so couldn't help cl... More

लेखकांची नोंद
प्रस्तावना
१०
११
१२
१३
१४
१५
१६
१७
१८
१९
२०
२१
२२
२३
२४
२५
२६
२७
२८
२९
३०
३१
३२
३३
३४
३५
३६
३७
३८
३९
४०
४१
४२
४३
४४
४५
४६
४७
४८
४९
५०
५१
५२
५३
५४
५६
५७
५८
५९
६०
६१
६२
६३
६४
६५
६६
६७
६८
६९
७०
७१
७२
७३
७४

५५

440 23 7
By nuggety_nugget

Hoshi climbed off his car closing the door behind him. "That's because you always overthink every little thing." Hoshi accused. Once again the pair was bickering, mostly because Rumi had lots to complain about them going out. "I don't! We have to be cautious every time." Rumi agreed following him out. Hoshi rolled his eyes. "Take out the bags." He ordered casually walking off. "What? Yah! I'm not your slave!" Rumi screamed at him. He had already dragged her back to his dorm and now was making her carry out his bags too. "Nalayak manus." Rumi cursed taking out bags and following him to their dorm. It's not like this was her first here but showing up every now and then was not right.

"Yah, what's taking so long?" Hoshi called waiting for her to get in the elevator. Rumi rolled her eyes and climbed in. "Can't you carry your own shit?" Rumi muttered. "Wae? Didn't you offered to carry them earlier?" Rumi tsked looking away. Hoshi dragged her around like his personal butler. "Follow me." He commanded. "Ye, ye." Rumi rolled her eyes following him. Hoshi opened door to a room and turned towards Rumi putting his hands out. Rumi handed him his bags as he disappeared inside.  "I should've taken a taxi home." She muttered crossing her arms.

While she was waiting the door of room across opened. "Rumi-ssi?" Rumi turned around to see Wonwoo standing there, his hair messy indicating he had just woken up. Rumi grinned. "Wonwoo-ssi." Wonwoo dizzily smiled back. "Wer-" Rumi was cut off by the sound from Hoshi's room before she realized what happened Wonwoo had grabbed her hand and pulled her inside his room. Rumi blinked her eyes looking up at him. She had her back pressed against the door with Wonwoo trapping her in between his arms. "Wonwoo-ssi, what are you doing?" She asked, her words coming out in whispers. Wonwoo look down at her blinking his own eyes. 

"You-you are really here?" Wonwoo whispered. Rumi chuckled. "Yes, I am really here." Rumi replied poking his cheek. A grin formed on his face suddenly his sleepy eyes sparkling with a glint. "You look happy." Rumi laughed patting down his messy hair. "Hmm." Wonwoo nodded. "I was just looking at Rumi-ssi's pictures and suddenly you were standing in front me, I thought I was still dreaming." Wonwoo chattered, making Rumi raise her eyebrow at his sudden confession.

"Pictures of me?" Wonwoo's grin disappeared. "Wonwoo-ssi has pictures of me?" She asked taking a step forward as Wonwoo stepped back. "Where did Wonwoo-ssi found my pictures from?" She smirked watching him cower back with her every step. "Hmm?" She asked. "I-well-Rumi-ssi-" Wonwoo tried to explain when his foot got stuck in mat almost tripping him if not for Rumi grabbing his waist steadying him. "Rumi-ssi." He breathed out. "Has Wonwoo-ssi fallen for me?" Rumi asked watching him turn red. Rumi chuckled pulling him closer by his waist, Wonwoo's eyes widen as he grabbed on her shoulders.

"What are you doing Rumi-ssi?"

"Hmm? Didn't Wonwoo-ssi pulled me inside your room?" Rumi asked titling her head.

"Uh-I did but because I thought someone was coming." Wonwoo replied coming up with excuse. Rumi nodded. "And, what if someone was coming?"

"Mwo? I-what?"

"What was Wonwoo-ssi planning? Pulling me inside your room like this?" Rumi asked glancing at his bed behind him.

"Aniyo!" Wonwoo shook his head quickly. "It is not like that! I wasn't! I am not!" Wonwoo quickly defended himself. Rumi stared at him before little laugh escaped her mouth. "Rumi-ssi!" Wonwoo whined as Rumi let go of his waist. "Okay, I'll stop teasing Wonwoo-ssi." She stepped back watching Wonwoo visibly release the breath he was holding in. "Mianhaeyo." She laughed covering her mouth.

"This is not fair Rumi-ssi." Wonwoo whined still avoiding to look at her. Rumi chuckled watching him cover his reddened ears to hide his embarrassment. "What were you doing here?" He questioned finally looking at her. "I was w-" "Rumi-ya!" Rumi smiled at his timing. "I came with that guy." Rumi explained pointing at the door. "What were-" "Yah! Eodiya?!" He called again. Rumi snickered looking at Wonwoo's annoyed face. "Let me go before he reports me missing." Rumi laughed turning around to leave but Wonwoo once again grabbed her hand. Rumi glanced at his grip and then at him. "Wait."

"Where did she disappeared?" Hoshi muttered to himself and ran downstairs. "Eo?! Hyung!" He saw Seungcheol entering their shared apartment. "Hyung, did you see Rumi leaving?" Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows. "Nugu? Rumi? She's here?" He questioned back. Hoshi sighed, "This woman." He pulled out his phone ready to give her a call. "She disappears like this and-"

"Who disappears?" A voice said making them turn towards front door. "Good evening leader-nim. May I come in?" She greeted removing her shoes, inviting herself in. "Yah! Where did you go?" Hoshi snapped with hands on his waist. "I went to take a call. Waeyo? Is there something else for me to do, dorennim?" Rumi replied rolling her eyes. 

"I thought you left." Hoshi said when Wonwoo entered. "Rumi-ssi?" Wonwoo called very awkwardly to be precise. Rumi turned around. "Eo? Wonwoo-ssi annyeong." Rumi greeted sneakily winking at him. Wonwoo blushed looking away. "Rumi-ssi- what is doing here?" Wonwoo asked his words barely forming any sentence.

"Mwoji, what is this awkwardness?" Hoshi muttered looking at the pair. "We went out to shopping and dinner." Hoshi answered for her.

"Shopping?" Seungcheol looked at him question. "Eo? I had a gift to buy." Hoshi explained nodding his head and turned towards Rumi. "Where did you go? I didn't see you coming downstairs. And whose call?" He interrogated.  "My husband's call!" Rumi snapped. "Yah why are you nosy about someone else's call?" Rumi sighed in frustration. "Leader-nim, do you know this guy dragged me around all evening like his very own butler." Rumi complained to his older brother.

"You liar!" Hoshi accused. "I didn't, you promised to take me out on dinner!" Rumi gasped, pointing at the little liar accusing her when he was the one who wanted it. "Yah, everybody knows who's the liar here." Wonwoo commented defending Rumi as she poked her tongue out at Hoshi. "Are you troubling Rumi-ssi with your nonsense again?" Wonwoo asked narrowing his eyes. "Mwo? Nonsense?" Hoshi laughed in disbelief. "Yah, you stay out of it. Why are you always poking your nose in our business?" Hoshi argued.

"Mwo? Our business? What business do you have with Rumi-ssi?" Rumi grabbed Wonwoo's arm as it look like both were about to jump at each other. "Okay. You both better stop it." Seungcheol intervened pulling Hoshi back. Both scoffed crossing their arms. "Did you eat?" Seungcheol asked glancing at Rumi and Hoshi. Rumi smiled nodding her head. "It was exhausting to get to it but we did." Hoshi scoffed at her comment. 

"Exhausting? As if you did something?" Hoshi retorted. "You were useless."

"First of all, I didn't ask you to bring me along? Second, useless? How was I useless?" Rumi argued back. "You won't believe this guy leader-nim. He dragged me in every shop the mall had, made me sit through every thousand outfits he tried on asking my opinion on each one of them and then straight away ignored them!"

"Obviously! That's nice. Joah. It's good. Nice." Hoshi counted on his fingers. "You call them opinions?!"

"Yes I do!" Rumi snapped. "If it looks nice then its nice. It's good and then it's good. It's not my fault that you are not satisfied. This colour is too bright? This collar looks big. Sleeves are long, shorter would look good. Why would you pick it if the colour was too bright in first place? Just try on things you like!" Rumi exasperated throwing her hands in air.

"I was! But what would you understand! Do you understand what shopping is?"

"Of course, I do! Not like you trying on millions of things and buying just two! I pick up what I like and done!"

"Exactly! That's why you are always dressed like a homeless! Yah do you understand what fashion is?"

"Mwooo? Fa-Fashionnnnn?!" Rumi let out a bitter laugh. "Look at him talking about fashion! You called having two holes on butt of jeans fashion?! Tyapeksha chidda varch fir na! (Instead, just roam around in your underpants!)"

"Yah! Stop cursing at me!" Hoshi stomped towards her.

"Cursing?! I'll show you what cursing is, lavd-"

"Stop!" Seungcheol snapped making everyone freeze, Hoshi in his place, while Rumi who was thrashing as Wonwoo held both her arms from behind to stop her. Seungcheol groaned. "Ahh, I feel like another one is added to list." He muttered rubbing his forehead. "You all to couch." He commanded as all straighten up in attention. "I don't want to hear a peep." He warned before disappearing.

The trio quietly settled down on couch as instructed. Wonwoo dusted the couch cleaning the seat for Rumi who smiled sitting down and patting the seat beside her for Wonwoo who nodded and sat down beside her. Hoshi tsked from across and imitated them. Rumi grabbed pillow beside her ready to throw it at him but was stopped short by Seungcheol clearing his throat, she quickly placed the pillow back to its place smiling at him innocently. "Here." He said handing two cans of beer to Wonwoo while settling beside Hoshi with two. He handed one to Hoshi who bowed, "Gam-"

"Gomawoyo." Both turned across them. Wonwoo had opened the can before handing it Rumi who was grinning at him. "Aish..." Hoshi cursed. "Gomawoyo." He imitated her high-pitched voice before angrily sipping on his beer. "Yah-!" She was about to retort but stopped herself glancing at the big boss. "Wonwoo-ssi..." She whined towards Wonwoo who nodded rubbing her back. "Why are you acting like a kid with this one?" Seungcheol asked shaking his head at her. "He's an idiot, why do you need to become one too?" Hoshi whined while Rumi snickered from other side.  "Ah, it's good that you are here. I didn't get to talk to your earlier. Have decided yet?" Seungcheol asked raising his eyebrows. Rumi sighed shaking her head. "Mwo? What response is that?"

"Leader-nim...Let it go hm?" Rumi pleaded. "I already told you it isn't necessary. Besides the team has already handled everything about the security. You-" "If you are not going to, then I will." Seungcheol threatened. "What? You can't. Legally you can't do that unless the victim wants to. I mean seriously? Why are you so hell bent on doing this? I told you it wasn't a big deal." Rumi sighed in exhaustion. "And please, you need to stay out of such things, you should be focusing on your comeback. Everything else, I know how to handle them." Rumi reassured him, her speech curt and clear. Both Wonwoo and Hoshi glanced at the two have a staring contest. Seungcheol was stubborn and liked having things his own way, everybody knew that and Rumi, wasn't much different than him. It was like sitting in room with two alphas. They way both were staring down each other had the tension in the room rising.

"Eo hyung." Hoshi tried to break it. "Listen to her hyung. She can handle it, even though I don't know what it is about but trust her. Rumi has a way with handling difficult situations." He spoke trying to convince his leader, who didn't show any signs of backing down. Hoshi sighed and glanced at Wonwoo who nodded. "Yes, hyung. The incident let the security team handle it. We need to focus on upcoming shows." Wonwoo joined him. "And, Rumi-ssi went to such lengths to keep you both out of the incident, shouldn't you at least take that in consideration?" Seungcheol swiped his glare on Wonwoo. "Hyungg..."

"Ah jinja!" Seungcheol groaned in frustration before narrowing his eyes at Rumi who had a triumph grin on her face. "You!" Rumi taunted him 'Mwo?' "I'm not letting it go next time." He warned as she shrugged her shoulders in response.  Rumi sipped on her beer celebrating her victory. "Leader-nim should not worry about such things, leave all those worries to me hmm? I am here to take care of it after all." Rumi announced.  "Mwo?" Rumi bit her tongue realising what she had blurted out. 

"I mean- didn't you say I was one of you then? So as an eldest, let noona take care of you all?" She quickly covered it up, glancing at each of them, dotting at them like an affectionate older sister.  "Ugh mwoya!" Hoshi gagged shuddering. "I got goosebumps!" He commented showing his arms. Rumi laughed at his overacting. "Okay, that's enough for today." She announced patting her thighs and getting up. Wonwoo followed, "Then, I'll walk Rumi-ssi out." Rumi smiled at him.  "Yedara, noona is leaving." Rumi teased waving at two who gagged at her words. 

Rumi laughed walking to the front door. She put on her shoes and turned around, making Wonwoo bumped into her. "Mian." She grinned looking up at the Wonwoo, who shook his head smiling down at her. "Let me get the door-" "Aniyo." She placed her hand on his chest stopping him. "I can go from here." Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows, "But-" Rumi shook her head. "It's fine." She said before glancing at the two on couch. "They are already suspicious." She muttered waving at the two who looked away upon getting caught. "But I can just walk you out, there's nothing wrong with that." Wonwoo argued. Rumi looked up at him, ah look at that little pout and puppy eyes, "Wonwoo-ssi, I won't be able to let you go like earlier." She whispered her eyes flicking between his lips to eyes. Wonwoo's eyes widen at her comment. "Rumi-ssi..." He blushed looking away.

Rumi chuckled. "Then, I should get going." She smiled patting his chest. "Have a good night."  Wonwoo opened and closed his mouth before nodding in defeat. "Okay. Get back safe and give a call when you reach home." Rumi nodded giving him an okay sign and leaving. Wonwoo watched the door close behind her, he let out a sign. "Ah, will she be okay? She had a can of beer."

"I am home." Rumi announced kicking off her shoes and walking up to dinning table. Youngjae popped his head up from the couch. "Eo, hwasseo? Let me heat up the food." Rumi shook her head mumbling a no with her mouth full of water. "I had dinner outside." She informed. "Eo? Outside, since when?" Youngjae blinked his eyes, she hated eating outside, she always preferred coming home to dinner. "Aaraso, but you could've left me a text or something? I made dinner."

"Mianhae. I'll eat it tomorrow for breakfast. What about you, did you eat?" Youngjae nodded his head as she walked up to him. "I was hungry. By the way, how come-" "It was Hoshi." Rumi replied knowing very well what his curious question was about.  "What?!" He sat up straight. "Hoshi? As in Hoshi from Seventeen, Kwon Soonyoung Hoshi?" Rumi raised her eyebrow at reaction. "Wahhh... How lucky are you Rumi-ya, do you know that? You get to spent every day with them? Have lunch, dinner..." Youngjae sighed melting back in couch.

"Heh? Oppa, you have almost everyday dinner with Wonwoo-ssi. Are you forgetting that?" Rumi asked pushing him from side to side. "Where is your phone?" She asked feeling under his butt. "My phone? Here." Youngjae said pulling it out from other side of his butt. Rumi snatched it, "Yah! What are you doing? You can't just look through my phone like that!" He exclaimed. "Jagiya I'm not cheating on you! Whatever you heard is all false jagiya!" Rumi tossed his phone back to him. "Thanks." She muttered before leaving. "Eo. But what did you want from it?!" Youngjae called but she had already disappeared in her room.

"Hehe." Rumi placed phone to her ear and plopped down on her bed. "Hmm? Not picking up." Rumi checked the number and dialled it once again. It rang thrice before the voice greeted, "Yeoboseyo?" Rumi almost giggled out at his deep voice. "Yeobseyo? Nuguseyo?" Rumi cleared her throat. "You told me to give you a call, Wonwoo-ssi?"  There was silence from other side, Rumi thought he had hung up.

Wonwoo pulled back and checked his phone. Is it? "Rumi-ssi?" He asked placing the phone back to his ear. He heard her familiar chuckle before she spoke. "Ne, it's me." A shy smile formed on his face as he fell back on his bed. It's Rumi-ssi. Rumi-ssi is calling me. Wonwoo rolled around in his sheets keeping his giggles in. "Wonwoo-ssi? Are you there?" He stopped, cleared his throat before speaking. "Ye, I am here." He replied with all smiles. "Were you going back to bed?" Wonwoo shook his head and then smack it realizing she can't see him. "Aniyo." He replied. "I was planning on playing games."

"Hmm? Now? You have been working whole night and then had to take care of me. Wonwoo-ssi should be resting." She spoke, Wonwoo giggled then quickly covered his mouth, hoping she hadn't heard him. "You will get sick like this." Rumi-ssi is worried about me. Hehe. "Ne. I was asleep before Rumi-ssi came earlier, so I won't be able to go back to sleep now." Wonwoo explained as Rumi hummed from other side. "What about Rumi-ssi? Are you going back to bed?" He asked curiously waiting for her to answer. She hummed again, Wonwoo bit his lip feeling her hums in all right places.

"Probably? I already had dinner and feeling little exhausted from running behind that hamster. That guy is really a piece of work. Did he say something to you after I left?" Wonwoo had lost it, his mind had cooked up things that he himself would shy away from. "Wonwoo-ssi?" Rumi called out his name again. "Y-yee..." He quickly slapped his palm on his mouth. Yah! Jeon Wonwoo what are you even doing moaning out like that?! He screamed at himself pulling away from phone. "Wonwoo-ssi? Are you okay in there? Wonwoo-ssi? Am I disturbing something?" 

"Aniyo!" He was quick to deny. "Disturbing what? Nothing! Rumi-ssi is not disturbing anything!" There was that laugh again. Wonwoo melted as his toes curled at that sound. "Arasseoyo, I thought Wonwoo-ssi was playing games so I thought..." She trailed off, Wonwoo pouted knowing well she was teasing him. "Aniyo, Rumi-ssi told me to rest so I am going to listen you." Wonwoo replied playing with strings of his pant's waistband. "Hmm then, I'll let Wonwoo-ssi go back to resting."

"Jamsimanyo!" Wonwoo exclaimed. "Hmm? Is something wrong?" Wonwoo bit his lips. He didn't want to end the call. He want to hear her more. "Wonwo-" "Can we? Can we talk some more?" He shyly asked. There silence from other side, he almost thought she had hung up on him then he heard her breathy voice. "What should we talk about?" Wonwoo smiled and rolled over his stomach. "Umm, just about your day?" Wonwoo suggested making her chuckle.

"My day? Hmmm, what should I say? Ah! I had the best sleep of my life today. Maybe it was the pillow? Or was it the two arms that wrapped me in close?" Wonwoo covered his mouth and started smacking his legs on bed in delight. "Then, I woke up to this beautiful sight. For a moment, I thought I was in heaven, wrapped in arms of an angel." Wonwoo giggled. "Rumi-ssi, you are being too much." "Aniyo. I am not. I am just describing how my day went to Wonwoo-ssi." Wonwoo laughed. "Arasseoyo. Then what happened? Did you leave angel's arms and left him behind?"

"Eo." Wonwoo imagined her pouting. "I had to. Work was calling me or else I would've loved to spend my whole day in those arms." She replied with a sigh. "Poor Rumi-ssi." Wonwoo played along. "But how did you ended up with that rat?" "Ah, he asked me to treat him to dinner if he did well for yesterday's shoot." Rumi explained making Wonwoo scoff. "That bastard. Rumi-ssi doesn't need to pay attention to his words. He's going to be clingy if you do that." Wonwoo warned. Rumi chuckled at his words. "Waeyo? Why are you laughing? Just because he did well, you would treat him to dinner? Then what about us? We did well too."

Rumi laughed again at his whines. "I'm not rich yet to afford to fill thirteen stomachs." She replied. "But, if Wonwoo-ssi agrees then I surely would like to take you out on a date." Wonwoo sat up at those words. "Hmm, would like to go on a date with me, Wonwoo-ssi?" Wonwoo covered his mouth with back of his hand, an undeniable grin forming on his face, he could hear his heartbeat going in ear. Rumi chuckled, "Mianhaeyo. I wasn't thinking when I said that." She apologized. Wonwoo shook his head. "Anyways, how was Wonwoo-ssi's day today?" Was I too late? Wonwoo thought as Rumi changed topics and started talking about other things. He didn't even realized when the time had clocked away.

"Rumi-ssi is too nice even though you say otherwise." Wonwoo commented as she was telling him about how she had to babysit her co-worker's daughter again. Wonwoo waited for her reply but heard a snore instead. "Rumi-ssi?" He called hearing a snores in response. "She's snoring again." Wonwoo chuckled shifting to his side, phone under his ear. "Good night, Rumi-ssi." He smiled and fell asleep to her snores.

"Yah!" Rumi groaned turning her face to other side. "Yah! Iroena!" Youngjae shouted kicking her butt. Rumi turned her face to glare at him. "Mwo? Don't give me that look, get up already." Youngjae said kicking her butt once again before leaving. "I didn't ask you to stay up late." He nagged as walked out.

"I wasn't-!" Rumi's eyes widen at realization. She sat up and looked for her phone. "Wonwoo-ssi!" She called; there it was the call had ended. Rumi checked the duration; it was over five hours. "Huh!" Rumi chuckled before dunking her face in pillow and letting out shrieks.

A/N :

Ughhhh Rumi's too cringy but why they soo cute!!!!

Love,
Alba💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 13.6K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...
16.6K 939 80
Disclaimer : This is a work of pure fiction, so please don't take anything too seriously. And it will have a little of mature things here and there...
19.2K 709 46
𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. -------˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹ 𐦍 ˖⁺. ༶ ❤︎ ⋆˙⊹------- Kyo Chae-ri had alwa...
91.8K 5K 89
In a world haunted by tragedy, Minghao seeks revenge for his sister's death, believing Kim Nabi to be the culprit. But as passion intertwines with se...