Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

By gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... More

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

1.4K 112 16
By gcf_minkook

Jimin starts going to work, as normal, in the day time he works at Moonlight restaurant and at night at 7FATES while his husband, Jungkook thought he is working at a kindergarten. Jimin manages to sneak in & out of the mansion without being caught by anyone. Luckily for Jimin, these days Jungkook left early for work and came home late, giving Jimin enough time to sneak out, do his two jobs and sneak back in. Few weeks passes by just like that.

》Jeon mansion

Jimin makes his way to the living room dressed in a pretty pink dress, his long brown haired wig, and a backpack on his shoulders. He scans the living room to see no sign of his annoying husband and smiles.

'He's probably out working, I can sneak out without any problem.'

Jimin tiptoes his way toward the front door of the mansion, ready to open the door when the door opens from the outside. Jimin gasps, seeing Jungkook standing behind the door with a bunny smile decorating his face.

'Argh! He's so annoying! Why can't I even sneak off to work peacefully?!'

"Sneaking off somewhere looking that pretty, without telling me?" Jungkook asks with a pout, eyeing the backpack on Jimin's shoulder. The smaller rolls his eye and crosses his arms over his chest.

'All these days, I didn't have a problem sneaking off to work, but today you decide to show up and disturb me."

"I'm going to work, and I don't think there is a need for me to tell you that!" Jimin scoffs, stepping outside of the mansion and facing Jungkook with a scowl on his face.

"I'll drop you off." Jungkook suggests making the smaller flabbergasted by the sudden suggestion.

"No! I-I mean you don't have to. I can go by myself." Jimin tries to reason while avoiding eye contact with the taller.

"Why would I make my wifey go alone when I'm right here. Besides, I have to go somewhere as well." Jungkook states matter of factly.

"But -" Jimin tries to reject the offer but gets cut off by Jungkook, "Get in the car." Jungkook orders.

The mafia walks toward the car  and opens the passenger seat door, waiting for Jimin to get in. Rolling his eyes in annoyance, the smaller drags his feet toward the car and gets inside. The taller closes the door behind Jimin and walks around the car, and gets into the drivers seat.

"What's the name of the kindergarten you work at?" Jungkook buckles his seat belt and questions Jimin.

Jimin's eyes slightly widen as he gulps nervously, fidgeting with fingers. He looks everywhere except in Jungkook's eyes as he tries to think of an answer to give the mafia boss.

"I-Uh... Se-Seoul children's kindergarten? Right! It's Seoul children's kindergarten!" Nervously chuckles, hiding the nervousness in his voice.

Jungkook ignites the car, shrugging off his wife's weird behaviour. Jungkook drives the car, focusing his eyes on the road while Jimin nervously fidgets with his tiny fingers, thinking of what he should do when the taller drops him off. Jimin sits silently on the passenger seat as his mind fills with numerous what ifs.

'What if Jungkook doesn't leave after dropping me off?'

'What if Jungkook insists on coming inside the kindergarten with me and realises I never worked there before?'

Jimin's mind clouds with many what if theories that he didn't even notice they have already arrived at  Seoul children's kindergarten.

"Baby... my cute little wifey baby?" Jungkook calls Jimin cute nicknames finally getting the smaller out of his negative thoughts.

"Huh? What?" Jimin turns his head toward Jungkook with a confused face. The mafia boss smiles before pointing at the kindergarten using his index finger.

"Oh! We arrived already?" Jimin mutters in a small voice to himself, but Jungkook is quick to pick up on it. He smiles smugly before opening his mouth to speak.

"Awe, is my baby sad to leave me and go to work?" Jungkook asks in a baby voice, mimicking his wifey. Jimin gives him a disgusted look and blinks his eyes rapidly before unbuckling his seat belt and getting off the car.

"Never! I'd gladly leave you if I can!" Jimin sassily replies before swinging his backpack on his shoulders. Jungkook's heart aches at Jimin's reply, his face saddens, but before Jimin could notice that the taller masks it with a smug smile.

"You will one day, my cute wifey. I'll make sure of it." Jungkook declares hiding the hurt feeling deep inside his heart.

"You wish!" Jimin says lastly before closing the car door shut and walking toward the kindergarten. Jungkook watches his wifey enter the two story kindergarten building before driving off.

Jimin waits five minutes, leaning against the kindergarten wall, and comes out of the building, seeing the mafia's car disappear.

"Finally, he left. Oh no! I'm late!" Mumbling to himself, Jimin hastily runs toward the road and catches a nearby taxi and tells the driver to drop him off at Moonlight restaurant.

After 40 minutes, Jimin arrives at Moonlight restaurant he quickly runs inside the restaurant through the back door and changes his clothes to casual wear, taking his wig off and shuffling his short hair. He washes away the makeup and puts on an apron while making his way toward the cash register.

"Jimin! You are late!!" A man around 20 years old, round eyes, with blond hair speaks with his hands placed on both sides of his hips, with a serious look in his face, startling Jimin.

"Geez! Han, you scared me!" Jimin placed his hand over his chest and gasped loudly.

"I scared you?! You scared me! I was about to call Tae and ask where you were! You were one hour late!" Han states, voice laced with frustration.

"I'm sorry, Han. I was on my way here, but something came up, so I was late." Jimin explains to the restaurant owner named Han Jisung, who shakes his head to the side.

"I'll let it slide only this time because you have never been late before." Han says, flashing the older a smile.

"Sure will do, boss!" Jimin salutes followed by a playful laughter. Han places his hand on Jimin's shoulder and makes eye contact with him.

"I sometimes wonder if I'm the older one here." Han spouts in a wondering tone, to which Jimin just chuckles.

"Now, get to work. Before I tell Leeknow!" Han warns, mentioning Leeknow, Han's boyfriend and co-owner of Moonlight, hus face back to serious.

Jimin nods immediately before getting behind the cash register and waiting for a new customer to come anytime. The rest of the work hours went smoothly. Han and Leeknow came at times and helped Jimin with the few customers who came to the Moonlight restaurant.

"Leeknow, Han! I will be taking my off now!" Jimin shouts loudly, informing the couple and taking his leave. Putting away his apron and checking the time from his phone, that read 6pm, Jimin exits from the Moonlight restaurant with a happy face.

Just like any other day, Jimin walks on the side path, making his way to do his night job at 7FATES without knowing tonight will be different than any other night.

》7FATES nightclub

Loud music blasts from the big speakers inside the club. People danced their hearts out as the disco lights flashses through the club, switching from one colour to another. People drown themselves with alcohol, some enjoying their life while others regretting theirs.

Inside the VIP room, seated in his usual chesterfield chair is Jeon Jungkook, holding a dangerous look on his face. He chuckles while talking to the tall man with broad shoulders and a handsome face.

"If I ever see that shorty again, I will make sure to make his life miserable!" The mafia leader huffs in annoyance as his mind goes back to the day when his eyes first met Minji and the first time someone ever insulted him.

"You can't blame my workers. Whoever that person was, he must have also been scared. Besides, you yelled at him first." The handsome man shrugs his broad shoulders, replying calmly to Jungkook.

"I yelled at him because he spilt drinks all over my expensive suit! If this club didn't belong to you, I swear I would have closed it down for good Jin hyung." Jungkook says with gritted teeth as his hand clenches in a fist.

Kim Seokjin, the owner of the most popular nightclub in Seoul 7FATES. He is also a close friend of Jungkook, a person the mafia leader would treat as an older brother, his Jin hyung. The two decided to catch up on what each other was up to while sitting in the club.

"Let's get ourselves some alcohol so you can drink that frustrating away." Jin says before giving a buzz from the intercom inside the VIP rooms, indicating that they need some alcohol.

"I don't know why you hate this man. You already got Minji, the woman you were eyeing, right? So why are you still angry at him?" Jin asks as curiosity takes over him.

"I told you, hyung, that 3 feet man insulted me and left me there dumbfounded with the tray he was holding! The only thing he left behind was his name tag!" Jungkook tsks in irritation.

"Then why don't you find out who he is by using his name tag?" Jin asks like it was the most casual thing ever.

"I tried hyung, but because of some stupid regulations about keeping workers' identities hidden. I couldn't get any information about the midget!" The mafia boss spouts, not noticing a man wearing the club uniform with a black mask covering his face and a name tag with 'PJM' written on it enter the room with two bottles of alcohol in his hand. I mean, why would the great Jeon Jungkook even look at a club worker, right?

"Stupid?! Don't you dare call my club regulations stupid, Jeon!" Jin scolds the mafia leader who rolls his eyes.

The man wearing club uniform places the two alcohol bottles on the table with a loud thud, making Jin startle by the sudden sound, but Jungkook doesn't even flinch.

The mafia leader & the club owner both turn their heads toward the smaller male standing near their table. He is somewhat familiar to the mafia boss but he can't seem to really tell how. The man motions his hands toward the drinks.

"Would you like Highball or Soju?" PJM asks with gritted teeth, voice low and rough while trying his best not to let his intrusive thoughts win and punch the bunny faced mafia leader.

"I will take Soju. What about you, JK?" Jin replies and then faces Jungkook while addressing him as JK he questions.

"I will have Highball." The mafia leader responds as his face turns back to dangerous & powerful, but the smaller man doesn't seem affected at all by it.

The man pours the two drinks into two glasses, respectively. Taking the two drinks in his hands PJM gives the Soju to Jin and turns his body toward JK to hand him the Highball, but accidentally trips and spills the drink all over the mafia leader with a loud shrill.

"Oh! My! God! I'm so sorry, sir! I didn't mean to do that! I slipped! Oh, how clumsy of me!" Jimin fakes a worried voice as he grabs a dirty dish towel near him and wipes it on the mafia's clothes, hiding his smirk behind his black mask.

"What the fck! Stop! You are ruining my suit even more!" Jungkook growls, pushing Jimin's hands away from him and standing up in disbelief.

The Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook, stands in 7FATES club alcohol spilt all over his body once again, by his own wifey, but he doesn't need to know that now does he.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry, sir! Clumsy me I used the wrong cloth to wipe your suit, Oops!" Jimin lies, faking a concerned and scared voice talking to the mafia, or you can say his annoying pabo hubby.

"What the fck is wrong with your workers Jin! First, that midget and now..." Jungkook pauses to take a look at the name tag on the man's uniform.

"PJM...and now PJM." Jungkook's eyes turn darker as he reads the name tag on the uniform, realising it is the same person from that day, the midget, but doesn't say anything other than that.

'Midget, you are foolish to show your face in front of me again. I'll have fun making your life miserable.'

"I-I think I should go now. My shift is al-almost over." Jimin stutters as the mafia's dangerous stare sends chills down his spine. He feels his stomach tingling in fear seeing the mafia's dark aura.

Mumbling fake apologies, Jimin quickly runs out of the VIP room, leaving stony faced Jungkook & dumbfounded Jin behind. Jimin makes his way to the changing rooms, hoping that he won't get fired for this.

"How can you be so foolish, Jimin! I should learn how to control my anger. I'm so dumb! How can I spill drink on him! Argh! What if I was fired?! It would be that Pervert pabo's fault. He can't even leave me alone at work! Aish! I better be careful and not come in front of him again because I can't take risks, not when my family & and friends' lives are at stake!" Jimin scolds himself, slapping his own face lightly for letting his anger control him.

Jimin removes the black mask and changes into a white T-shirt and denim pants along with a pair of sneakers without anyone noticing Jimin exits through the back door of the club.

Meanwhile, inside the VIP room, Jungkook stands, giving a death glare at the door even after the shorter left. Jin stood there beside him utterly confused & dumbfounded. He is surprised that his younger friend didn't throw a tantrum or even punch the man.

"It was him." Jungkook announces, breaking the silence that fills the VIP room. The older man looks at him with a puzzled face.

"What?" Jin questions, not understanding what the younger is implying.

"The midget.... PJM is the midget, hyung." Jungkook disclosures, smirking to himself evilly, as his mind pops up many menace plans.

"Then why didn't you say that sooner!? You could have confronted him!" Jin scolds the younger, waving his hands in the air in a dramatic way while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Not yet, hyung... Let him think he's safe for now. I'll have a lot of fun. He is stupid to come in front of me but even more stupid to do it again!" Jungkook chuckles darkly and takes the whole Highball bottle to his hand, and gulps the drink down like water.

'Be ready for what is about to come, PJM.'

♡♡♡

Hey lovelies!

I'm back! I'm sorry for my late update! These days, my mind was a mess, and it was really hard for me to concentrate on writing the story. I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good :(

Jungkook has met PJM once again. I feel like the story is getting closer to the interesting part. I'll try my best to write you guys a good story!

New characters unlocked 🔓
Han Jisung & Leeknow, boyfriends & co-owner's of Moonlight.
Borahae!

-AV-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 896 19
𝑨 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍, 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏-𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅�...
491K 27.1K 39
"ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...
40.9K 2.8K 31
In the captivating world of 'Dangerous Desires' Alpha Jeon Jungkook, the charming Mafia Leader and a CEO navigates love, power and danger with a soft...
415K 20K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...