(2) THE KING OF HELL'S GENIUS...

Von mylovess2013

At the feast of the Gluttonous House's auction, there was a little girl with an exceptional furnace constitut... Mehr

Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021-1030
Chapter 1031-1040
Chapter 1041-1050
Chapter 1051-1060
Chapter 1061-1070
Chapter 1071-1080
Chapter 1081-1090
Chapter 1091-1100
Chapter 1101-1110
Chapter 1111-1120

Chapter 641-650

1.2K 25 2
Von mylovess2013

Chapter 641

In particular, the main peak of the cliff adjacent to the magical beast forest was cut off by a sword . The broken peak looked empty like it was mocking their incompetence .

Feng Tianba walked among the dead bodies whose blood had dried up, only to feel that his chest was full of blood . He nearly vomited blood .

Liu Li Sect, this was Liu Li Sect! One of the four major sects of the Miluo Continent!

How much effort did they take to build Liu Li Sect to the current scale?

Not to mention the human and material resources invested in it, just only how much cold eating pill they made to control Liu Li Sect’s disciples and turn them in a death warrior that serves only the Feng Family?

Besides, how could the cold eating pill be made easily?

But now, but in the blink of an eye, hundreds of years of hard work, Feng Family’s ambitions had been completely destroyed!

How could Feng Tianba be reconciled?

He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth hard, “Who! Who did it? Find them! You must find them!”

Someone actually dared to destroy the efforts of our Feng Family for nearly a thousand years, I must crash this culprit into pieces!

The elders and the disciples behind Feng Tianba lowered in panic and responded with an affirmation .

However, based on the ruthless means of this force, it could kill everyone in the Liu Li Sect, how could it be found so easily?

Feng Tianba clenched his fists with one hand and smashed at the tall ancient tree beside him . The ancient tree, which could not be completely surrounded by a few people, fell to the ground as it gave a painful wailing .

Just as everyone was anxious, an old man with white beard and hair and a slender figure stepped forward . He frowned as he said, “Tianba, do you think that this matter is related to the Sealed Dragon Domain’s Secret Territory?”

Feng Tianba was stunned, and he recollected his thought .

His original expression that was still full of anger immediately showed a respectful expression when he saw this white-bearded old man, “Why would the Great Elder say this?”

The old man with a white beard touched his long beard, “Tianba, didn’t you notice it? Since the emergence of the Sealed Dragon Domain, our Feng Family starts to go wrong in everything . ”

“First of all, Lianying lost the inheritance of Purple Golden Palace in Sealed Dragon Domain, then she lost her face after coming out . After that, Jiang Family’s supposedly secret dark spirit plant cultivation base was destroyed, and Elder Jiang also died to unnatural cause . Then, Murong Family was eliminated . Cold eating flower was also disappeared bizarrely . Immediately after, our disciples that sent to the magical beast forest to look for the tree of spirit eye also continued to disappear... ”

“And now, it’s finally Liu Li Sect’s turn to be eliminated . ”

“All of this started after the appearance of Sealed Dragon Domain’s Secret Territory . It seems like there is a force in the midst of it, constantly fighting against our Feng Family, weakening and encroaching on our Feng Family’s power a little bit . ”

Feng Tianba heard the words, and his face suddenly showed a thoughtful expression .

It was just that the deeper he thought, he realized that Great Elder was really right .

Feng Family’s disadvantage situation was completely after Sealed Dragon Domain’s Secret Territory was opened, and it had accumulated step by step until the current situation .

It would be too coincidental to say that these things had nothing to do with Sealed Dragon Domain’s Secret Territory .

After the old man with white beard finished speaking, he immediately said, “About the new owner of Sealed Dragon Domain’s Secret Territory, don’t you say that Yunjing is checking on it? Is there no news yet?”

Feng Tianba shook his head abruptly, “Not yet . ”

The old man with white beard immediately snorted coldly . His eyes were full of dissatisfaction, “What is going on with Yunjing recently? His efficiency in doing things is getting lower and lower . He can’t even handle such a little Shengde Hall, and he even let their fame grows bigger and bigger . ”

Chapter 642

“You’d better let him speed up, otherwise... Hmph hmph! Feng Family doesn’t only has one talent, Feng Yunjing, if he can’t be used, then replace him directly!”

The old man with a white beard made Feng Tianba broke into sweats like he was sitting on thorns .

Although he knew that the old man with a white beard was taking the opportunity to raise an issue as his children and grandchildren couldn’t take charge of the Feng Family, this Great Elder was extremely powerful, and Feng Tianba knew that he had done wrong, how dared he argue with the Great Elder .

He only gritted his teeth and said, “Great Elder, rest assured, I will definitely educate Yunjing well . ”

Immediately, he whispered, “Great Elder, Liu Li Sect is destroyed, I always feel very strange . Logically, if you want to reach the range of Liu Li Sect, you will definitely alarm our arrays located outside and at the foot of the mountain . But now, Liu Li Sect was eliminated silently . This force must be very powerful . ”

“Great Elder, shall we ask the Venerable to report the situation to above and ask for help?”

There was a little hesitation on the face of Great Elder, then he shook his head and said, “The Venerable is now breaking through the Divine stage behind closed-door . Now is the most important moment . Let’s not disturb him first . After the Venerable comes out, we will let him decide . ”

The two were discussing in a solemn look, and suddenly, a Great Elder’s disciple came forward in a hurry .

The disciple’s expression was extremely strange and shocked, and his obscure eyes glanced at Feng Tianba from time to time which was full of inexplicable meaning .

This made Feng Tianba feel very uncomfortable . Nevermind if Great Elder was disrespectful to him, now even the Great Elder’s disciple looked at him with such disrespectful eyes . Did he still consider Feng Tianba as the patriarch?

Soon, the disciple took out an inscribed jade slip from his arm and handed it to the Great Elder . He whispered, “Master, I think you better have a look at this thing . ”

Great Elder’s face looked suspicious . He took over the inscribed jade slip, and he was about to activate it .

The disciple’s face was red . He immediately raised his voice and said, “Master... Master, please watch it secr... secretly!”

This couldn’t be played in the public to put shame on the Feng Family again!

Great Elder frowned, and the displeasure and doubts on his face were even more . He said coldly, “So much nonsense, what the hell are you doing!”

But he still used Divine Sense to peel into the inscribed jade slip .

However, when he activated the inscribed jade slip and saw the content played in the inscribed jade slip, his body suddenly froze .

At the next moment, he was like being bitten by something dirty . He quickly exited the inscribed jade slip, but his bluish-purple complexion couldn’t recover for a while .

He gritted his teeth and tried to hold back the shame and anger that was rolling in his heart, but he couldn’t hold it back .

He smashed the inscribed jade slip in his hand at Feng Tianba fiercely . He screamed furiously, “Feng Tianba, look at the good daughter you taught, our Feng Family’s face is shamed by her!”

After talking, it seemed as though he felt sick for staying more than a second . Great Elder swept his sleeve and turned away angrily .

Feng Tianba took over the Inscribed jade slip that was smashed by Great Elder . His face was full of doubts .

He glanced at the Great Elder’s disciple that had not left, and he frowned for a moment, but he still used Divine Sense to peek into the inscribed jade slip .

The inscribed jade slip played a clear video soon .

It was obviously recorded with recording talisman in a mountainous area .

But if it was just a video, the Great Elder had nothing to be angry about .

As Feng Tianba was thinking this way, the scene that made him burst into anger appeared .

Among the trembling grasses, a woman entangled with seven or eight men . Her body kept undulating . The scene was so obscene that it was disgusting .

Chapter 643

But, that woman was actually... his daughter, Feng Lianying!

When Feng Tianba got out of the inscribed jade slip, his body was shaking .

He kept shouting in his mouth, “Animal! Bitch! Where is that animal bitch? Find her quickly! Did you hear me!!!”

The hand holding the inscribed jade slip was tightened and tightened . With a bang, the inscribed jade slip crashed into powder and fell down .

It could be seen how anxious he was at this moment!

Feng Tianba took a deep breath and looked at the Great Elder’s disciple, “Yun Chen, how many of this inscribed jade slip is outside? You must get them all back . The men in those videos, and those that saw the video, you must get rid of them . This matter shouldn’t be spread!”

Feng Yunchen, the Great Elder’s disciple, coughed a little and said again, “Reply to patriarch, the... man in the video, except Brother Nie Jinchen, the others were killed by Junior Sister Apprentice Feng . However, it isn’t easy to kill all those who have seen this video . ”

“Why? Is there anyone in this Miluo Continent that my Feng Family dare not deal with?”

Feng Yunchen shook his head quickly . He silenced for a while before saying with a strange look, “Patriarch, it is not that our Feng Family dare not deal with it, but ... we can’t deal with so many people at all . ”

He gritted his teeth and glanced at Feng Tianba’s look before saying with a surpressed voice, “About that, now ... this kind of inscribed jade slip is basically in the entire blackmarket . Everyone basically has a copy . Even if those who didn’t buy the copy, they had most likely seen it in the blackmarket . Most of the customers in the blackmarket don’t announce their name . Even if we want to deal with them, I’m afraid it’s not possible...

“Excuse me, patriarch, do we still need to collect those inscribed jade slips?”

As Feng Tianba heard the words, he only felt his head was buzzing!

Feng Family’s fame was just destroyed like that, and it was still destroyed by his good daughter .

When he thought that all the martial artists in the Miluo Continent had seen this video, then they were mocking him for failing to teach his daughter, he felt like his chest was being hit heavily by a hammer .

In the future, how did Feng Tianba have the face to be the Feng Family’s patriarch? How did he have to face to walk in the Immortal World?!

Feng Yunchen didn’t seem to notice his pain at all, and he added, “Moreover, I also heard that someone accidentally played this video at the final award ceremony of the Big Hunting Match . ”

“So all the martial artists present at the time, including the elders and the disciples of the other three major sects, all saw...”

After hearing this, Feng Tianba couldn’t help it anymore . He spat out blood, and his whole body was crumbling .

That animal! Damn that animal!!

I should have choked her to death when she starts to make a sound!

===

When Feng Yunjing hurried back to Feng Family, he heard that Feng Tianba got furious that he vomited blood and fainted .

He also heard about Liu Li Sect’s incident . When he thought of the force that could wipe out Liu Li Sect, Feng Yunjing also burst into a cold chill .

He always felt that a pair of eyes were wathcing coldly at their Feng Family, waiting for them to be sloppy and giving them a fatal blow .

No! We are Feng Family! Feng Family has never failed for more than ten years! How can it be easily defeated?

Feng Yunjing shook his head and removed the absurd thought from his mind .

He frowned at Feng Tianba’s manservant, “How is father’s situation?”

Chapter 644

The manservant said worriedly, “Patriarch was already shocked and angry when he knew Liu Li Sect being destroyed, but he later immediately saw the miss... miss... video . He became infuriated immediately, then he vomited blood and fainted . ”

Feng Yunjing’s face was distorted when he heard of Feng Lianying’s video .

On the way home, he also saw the video, and he knew that everyone in the blackmarket had a copy of it .

When Feng Yunjing thought that the woman who made the obscene and shameless posture was her sister, he could not wait to tear her into pieces .

“What about Feng Lianying ?!” He asked coldly .

The manservant hurriedly said, “The miss is locked in the Ice Fire Cave as soon as she came back, and she received a punishment of one hundred lashes every day . She couldn’t get out until the patriarch says stop . ”

“Hmph, she deserves it!”

Feng Yunjing made a cold snort, then he no longer bothered about Feng Lianying . He quickly walked into Feng Tianba’s room .

Feng Tianba’s complexion at this time was much better than a few days ago, but his face still appeared a little pale .

Especially the excellent appearance that he maintained well, now there were quite some white hairs, and there were more wrinkles on his face . Like he got a decade old in an instant .

Feng Yunjing’s heart sank a little bit .

He remembered his mistake in finding Ouyang Haoxuan, plus Bai Sha’s death, he didn’t know how to tell these things to his father now .

Feng Tianba’s expression had calmed down a lot when he saw Feng Yunjing . He asked him to sit down in front of him .

For this only son, a genius who could enter the Nascent Soul stage at a young age, he was still very fond of and valued him .

“Yunjing, what did you get about Miracle Healer Xi?”

Feng Yunjing quickly lifted his spirit and said, “Father was right . Xi Yue was indeed the one who healed Ouyang Haoxuan’s broken veins, and Shengde Hall as well as the best quality pill, all of them are related to Xi Yue . ”

“It is said that the best quality pill came from Xi Yue’s master . ”

Feng Tianba narrowed his eyes slightly, “Who is his master?”

“This is not clear yet . ” Feng Yunjing shook his head . “No one has ever seen Xi Yue’s master . The medical pills of Shengde Hall are provided directly by Xi Yue . No one else knew the source of her medicinal pills . However, I heard one thing from Hei Sha . ”

“What’s that?”

“When Murong family was destroyed that day, Hei Sha once rushed to rescue them . In Murong Mansion, he did meet several people . One of them was a powerhouse of Nascent Soul stage . However, these people couldn’t fight against Hei Sha . Hei Sha almost caught all of them . But at the last minute, a crazy old man suddenly came out . The old man’s cultivation was extremely unfathomable, and he knocked Hei Sha out of thousands meters away with a slap, making him unable to fight back . Hei Sha also said that the strength of the crazy old man may be higher than the Venerable . ”

Feng Tianba’s face slowly dignified . His expression was uncertain .

Feng Yunjing said again, “Hei Sha heard that the old man claimed to be the master of one of the young men . And that young man, Hei Sha suspected that he was Xi Yue . ”

Feng Tianba’s expression was full of shock . He gritted his teeth and said after a while, “This matter must be reported to the Venerable ... there is actually an old man with such a strength standing behind Xi Yue . Could... could it be that Liu Li Sect was exterminated because of that old man . ”

“Yunjing, you continue to investigate and find out what the old man’s identity . Does he have anything to do with Xi Yue!”

Chapter 645

Thinking of this young miracle healer, Xi Yue who seemed to appear out of thin air, Feng Tianba’s expression immediately became extremely gloomy and ugly, “Didn’t I ask you to go out and bring Xi Yue back to me this time? Such a person must serve our Feng Family . If she can’t be used, then you must destroy him . Yunjing, what the hell are you doing? ”

Feng Yunjing’s face was also ugly . After a long time, he gritted his teeth and said, “Father rest assured that one day I will capture him back and let him go nowhere except Feng Family!”

One day, I will let Xi Yue become my woman who crawls under my feet and becomes my personal sex slave!!

Feng Tianba waved his hand and said, “You can leave now . You investigate clearly on what I instructed you . Don’t give the incompetence impression to those elders . You will be in charged of the Feng Family in the future! ”

This time Feng Yunjing didn’t nod his head and walked away obediently, but he showed a hesitating expression .

“What’s wrong? What else?”

Feng Yunjing hesitated for a long while before saying in a low voice, “Father, Bai Sha is dead . ”

“What did you say!?” Feng Tianba straightened up and stared at Feng Yunjing with bloodshot eyes . “Who is dead? Bai Sha? He is a master of the Nascent Soul stage . How could he die?”

Feng Yunjing swallowed the saliva in his mouth, then he said in a difficult way, “We... we found Fire Element Spirit Pearl and let it condense into shape . However, the person with Fire Element Spirit Pearl was too stimulated . He exploded his gold core and suicide with Bai Sha . ”

“Fire Element Spirit Pearl? !!!” Feng Tianba bounced from the bed this time . He said in a trembling voice, “Is it really Fire Element Spirit Pearl?!”

“Yes, I personally watched the pearl manifest . ”

“What about the Fire Element Spirit Pearl? Did you get it back?”

Compared to getting Fire Element Spirit Pearl, losing a Bai Sha was really nothing!

Feng Yunjing closed his eyes and clenched his teeth . He only said in a hoarse voice after a long time, “Sorry, father, the man who condensed the Fire Element Spirit Pearl ran away!”

“Ran away!” Feng Tianba yelled . He suddenly felt dizzy .

Immediately after that, he raised his head and slapped his beloved son’s face hard, “That’s Fire Element Spirit Pearl !! Such an important thing, why don’t you come back to discuss with me first?”

“Now Bai Sha is dead and you didn’t get the spirit pearl . You... you... how do you want me to explain to the sect elders!!”

Feng Tian’s domineering complexion turned to blue and white from time to time . A sore sweetness rose from his already burning chest, and he spat out blood again .

“Father–!!”

“Don’t call me father!” Feng Tianba said fiercely with a trembling body . “You two animals are killing me purposely . I... I... Quickly say who condensed the Fire Element Spirit Pearl?!”

“It is Ouyang Haoxuan of Jinling Country!”

“Pass down my command immediately . Find the traces of Ouyang Haoxuan at all costs . For all the inner and outer disciples, as long as anyone can find Ouyang Haoxuan, he will get an advancement pill . Do it now!”

“Yes, father!”

Feng Yunjing helped his father to lie back on the bed . He closed his eyes, covering the shame and anger in his eyes .

Whether it is Xi Yue or Fire Element Spirit Pearl, I will definitely get it! Definitely will!

===

Qingxia Sect .

At this time, in the hall of Qingxia Sect, the master, great elders, and cadres all gathered together, and each face was complex and dignified .

“What do you all think about Liu Li Sec’s massacre?”

Chapter 646

“I thought for a whole night last night, but I really can’t think of any force in Miluo Continent today that can destroy Liu Li Sect . At least we, Qingxia Sect, can never do it . ”

As the sect master heard this, he frowned instead . He sighed, “But I’m afraid the Feng Family won’t think so . ”

“Now at Miluo Continent, the only one who can compete with Feng Family by force is our Qingxia Sect and Shen Family . If the Feng Family can’t find the person who destroyed Liu Li Sect, it is very likely that they will suspect us Qingxia Sect . ”

“This is exactly what we are worried about . ” Another elder frowned tightly, clutching the beard on his face . “Feng Family is already afraid of our Shen family . This time Liu Li Sect is exterminated . Their loss is heavy, so they are afraid that our Shen family will grow bigger . ”

“They monopolize the medicinal pills to make us run short on money . Now even if we didn’t do it, I’m afraid they will put the blame on us . They can also cut off the source of medicinal pills for our Qingxia Sect with a justified reason . ”

“What should we do? If there are no medical pills, how can our disciples advance and cultivate?”

“Is it that we have to beg for mercy from the Feng Family?”

“In your dream! Didn’t you see the video circulating in the blackmarket today? How good can the Feng Family be to bring up such a shameless daughter? We definitely can’t compromise with the Feng Family!”

“Yes! We have long displeased with the Feng Family’s doings...”

There was a lot of discussion in the hall, and they all looked worried .

Most of the people in the Shen Family were traditionally stubborn and just, so they were naturally displeased with the petty means of the Feng Family . However, now the weakness of their sect was in the hands of others . If they didn’t compromise, they would give up on their disciples’ future .

While everyone was depressed, a disciple suddenly took an inscribed jade slip coming in .

This was a message from Shen Sen through the unique flying eagle of Qingxia Sect .

Why did Shen Sen send a message at this time? Moreover, he and the group of disciples who participated in the Big Hunting Match should also be back . They hadn’t back yet, but Shen Sen sent an inscribed jade slip instead . Did something wrong on them?

The sect master took over the inscribed jade slip and used his Divine Sense to read it .

Suddenly, his original calm face suddenly changed . He suddenly stood up and stared at the disciple as he said in a trembling voice, “This... is this true?”

The disciple was taken aback, and the elders of the whole hall were taken aback by his voice .

Everyone looked at the sect master together .

The sect master took a deep breath and said, “Is there anything other than the inscribed jade slip sent by Flying Eagle?”

The disciple suddenly came into his sense and nodded quickly, “Yes, there is . There is also a storage ring . I wanted to say that just now . ”

The sect master grabbed the storage ring . When his hand swept, the items in the storage ring appeared in front of everyone .

That were jars of... medicinal pills?!

The sect master took a medicinal pill and smelled it, then he tasted it again . His narrowed eyes suddenly widened as he exclaimed, “Upper grade medicinal pills! These are really all upper grade medicinal pills!”

The elders were a little bit confused by the sudden change in front of them .

How can Shen Sen send so many medical pills? And these are the top grade third grade medical pills? So many medicinal pills, where did Shen Sen get them?

The sect master smiled, revealing the delight in his eyes . He passed the inscribed jade slip to the elders .

After the elders read the jade slip, they all showed shocked expressions, “Is Shen Sen saying the truth?”

Chapter 647

“Isn’t all the medicinal pills here, and we will be supplied with 10,000 third grade medicinal pills every year in the future . That is 10,000!”

“Isn’t that mean that we no longer have to be afraid of Feng Family’s coercion?”

The sect master was pulling his beard as he said with a chuckle, “It’s not just that we don’t have to be afraid of the Feng Family . I’m afraid the Feng Family needs to be afraid of us in the future . Hehe!”

“Sen Er and Chuo Er really made a big contribution during this trip!”

===

In the next period of time, Hexi entered the non-stop cultivation and pill refining time .

The fourth grade fire attribute cultivation method that she just got was like a timely help for her .

With the fire attribute cultivation method for her cultivation, her fire spiritual power could be improved . This way she could refine pill faster, and she could also produce medicinal pills of a higher grade .

While practicing fire attribute cultivation method, Hexi once again discovered the benefits of Maha Inheritance .

A fourth grade cultivation method that a person might not be able to fully understand the principle of the spiritual power operation after studying for a month, she actually understood it with just one night due to the blessing of Maha Inheritance .

After a month of cultivation, her cultivation soon reached the completion of the Meridians stage . She was only one step away from the Gold Core stage .

She only needed an opportunity to condensed the cyclones in her dantian into a gold core to breakthrough her current cultivation .

Moreover, the peak of the Gold Core stage was simply not her opponent with her current strength .

She was initially a mortal who didn’t have any cultivation, but she used less than a year to reach the completion of the Meridians stage .

Ordinary people needed more than a dozen or decades of hard work, and she actually achieved it in a few months .

If people got to know about her speed in advancement, all the martial artists would be dropping their jaws .

When Hexi fully understood the fire attribute cultivation methods, Hexi began to try to refine the fourth-grade medicinal pills .

Little Egg tilted his small head, watching the fast hand movement of Hexi beside him . His big eyes flickering, showing that he was very focused .

At this time, the light golden spirit fire released by Hexi had become golden red at this time, and the spiritual power was much stronger than the original .

After half an hour, Hexi’s forehead sweated, but finally, a burst of fragrance spread from the furnace .

The fourth grade medicinal pills had been successfully refined!

Hexi lifted the furnace cover and felt a burst of fragrance .

This time she made the fourth grade spirit healing pill which was the simplest of the fourth grade medicinal pills .

Before she had the time to take out the medicinal pills, Little Egg had grabbed a bunch and put it into his mouth .

The little mouth was full, and his mouth was chewing with difficulty like a little squirrel . There was also an unclear voice in his throat, “It’s delicious ...”

Hexi couldn’t help laughing .

It’s just that there weren’t many pills in this furnace . There were only 70 or so in total . Now that Little Egg ate a quarter by just one grab . It looked even more pitiful .

Hexi grabbed a medicinal pill and stuffed it into her mouth, muttering, “Why Little Egg can refine so many pills every time, but I can only refine dozens of pills . This is really unfair . ”

However, as soon as she swallowed the medicinal pill, her complexion changed .

At almost the blink of an eye, the medicinal pills that entered her abdomen quickly dissolved in the dantian and spread everywhere in her body .

The originally dried spiritual power was filled up without any pause, and she didn’t need to use spiritual power to activate it .

Hexi was dull . What... what’s going on?

Not to mention this rich spiritual power and purity .

Chapter 648

She had never heard that the fourth grade spirit healing pill could be absorbed instantly after consuming without even activating it with spiritual power .

Wouldn’t it be comparable to Jiuyou spirit spring water?

Moreover, she does not dare to take Ninth Secluded Spirit Spring Water in front of other martial artists . Even if it was a diluted Spirit Spring Water, she was also cautious as she was afraid that the others would covet on it .

But the fourth grade spirit healing pill was different . She could take it out anytime and eat it as a jelly bean .

Wasn’t that mean she didn’t have to worry about exhausting her spiritual power after fighting with someone because she could instantly replenish instantly at any time?!

However, what disappointed Hexi was the spirit healing pills which were refined by Little Egg .

Although he could still produce thousands of them at once, the pills no longer had the effect of instant recovering spiritual power .

Haiz, this was probably the disadvantage of mass production .

Little Egg was even more disdainful of the medicinal pills he had refined, and he ran over to secretly eat the medicinal pills that Hexi refined .

In the end, the Hexis was helpless,, “Little Egg, if you eat it like this, how can mom use these pills to earn money?”

Little Egg held a dozen of fourth grade of spirit healing pill in his hands, and he said with an unwilling and crying face, “What is money? Why make money? Mom, this is delicious . Little Egg wants to eat it all . I don’t want to give it to others . ”

Hexi said with a smile, “I need to earn money to heal Aunt Little Purple and Little Cow and to let Little Dragon advance . I need to earn money to give you a good meal every day . Be good, I will refine more delicious medicinal pills for you in the future~”

“Okay~” Little Egg reluctantly handed back the medicinal pills to Hexi, and he still remembered to remind her, “Mom, you can’t lie~”

Hexi smiled and took over the medicinal pills . As she prepared to put these remaining dozens of pills into a porcelain bottle .

When she looked back, she was shocked to find that the dozens of medicinal pills just above the furnace were all gone .

She leaned forward in surprise, only to find a chubby “little cow” lying beside the furnace and chewing the medical pills in his hand .

The green bean like eyes flickered, telling an unspeakable enjoyment and excitement .

“Little Dumb Cow, you are finally awake!” Hexi was delighted instead . She walked to the other side of the furnace, “How do you feel? Do you feel better?”

Little Dumb Cow raised his head and looked at her foolishly, showing a somewhat silly and cute smile .

Then his eyes turned and looked at Little Egg by the side .

In an instant, the green bean like eyes burst into a brilliant light . He sprinted straight toward Little Egg like an arrow .

His stuck out his long tongue and licked Little Egg constantly .

He also held the medicinal pills he had just stolen in his paws and carried them to the front of Little Egg to flatter him . Little Dumb Cow had the look of ‘Please enjoy it! Quickly praise me!’

Little Egg cried out loud .

He instantly forgot about the scene where Little Dumb Cow rescued them previously . He crawled onto Hexi, held her neck, and refused to go down .

He kept shouting in his mouth, “Ugly cow, you must not lick me again, otherwise I will let my mom throw you out of the void . ”

“Wuuu... Mom, he is indecent to me again . He even steals your medicinal pills ... I don’t want to befriend with Little Cow anymore!”

The Little Golden Dragon who had been cultivating in the spirit spring was awakened . Hearing the cry of Little Egg, he rushed over and spoke to Little Dumb Cow in a condescending manner, “Stupid cow, I warn you . We spiritual pets have the order of arrival . ”

“Although your strength is the strongest now, you are the last who joined our master, so you are all our subordinate . You have to listen to us in the future . You are not allowed to bully Little Egg, otherwise we will beat you!”

Chapter 649

On the side, Purple Abyss Vine soared into the sky and swayed in the sky . She looked at Little Dumb Cow with a threatening gaze .

Little Egg shook his fist in Hexi’s arms and shouted, “We will really beat you!”

Little Dumb Cow looked at them in a silly manner, then he ran to Hexi’s feet with short legs, spinning around her excitedly .

The dumb cute cow with slow reaction didn’t understand that the bosses in the void were threatening him .

Hexi looked at the group of little guys, only to feel a headache .

She always felt that her own void would only become more and more chaos in the future . When she thought that, the back of her head started to hurt again .

===

Because of the cooperation plan proposed by Hexi, Shen Sen and several disciplines participating in Big Hunting Match stayed in Yanjing City .

In order to obtain medical pills from Hexi easily, their Qingxia Sect decided to set up a branch in Yanjing City as a window for the cooperation with Shengde Hall .

The person in charge is the elite discipline of several Gold Core stages participating in the Big Hunting Match .

In fact, Qingxia Sect had branches in many places . After all, a sect also needs income to feed so many people . It was just that Jinling country was too small, and it lacked resources . Plus it was previously monopolized by Feng Family, so Qingxia Sect never considered setting up a branch in Yanjing City .

But now, it ws clear that Yanjing City would become one of the main sources of income for Qingxia Sect in the future .

Shen Sen also didn’t know whether to cry or to laugh when she received the message from the elders .

The elders attached great importance to this cooperation . Not only they sent a large number of elites to Yanjing to assist in cooperation matters, a few elders even wanted to visit Yanjing City in person

Letting a Nascent Soul stage elder sit in Yanjing City might scare the Jinling emperor, Shangguan Wenji to death . Moreover, it would make the Feng Family be wary of them .

Even Shen Sen himself had to go back after reaching a cooperation agreement .

Fortunately, Shen Sen’s timely communication stopped them and prevented them from acting rashly and inadvertently alerting the enemy, only then the elders dispelled these thoughts .

However, this also showed how much attention Qingxia Sect had paid to this cooperation .

As Shen Sen was lost in his thought, he heard the indignation voice of his niece .

“Where did the bastard, Gu Liufeng go? Yesterday, he dared to say that my moves are not right . I want to see how powerful he is . Fellow Apprentice Chen, you must teach him a lesson for me . Don’t let him ruin our Qingxia Sect’s majesty . ”

With this said, Shen Qingchuo had already entered the room . When she saw only Shen Sen in the room, she couldn’t help but pouted, “Uncle, did you see that guy, Gu Liufeng? Why can’t I find him anywhere?” ”

Shen Sen couldn’t help holding his forehead, “Chuo Er, Young Master Gu is very busy . He has a lot of business to do every day . How does he have the time to fool around with you . ”

“How am I fooling around?” Shen Qingchuo said angrily with her small nose wrinkled . “He obviously looked down on me from the beginning . He always ignores me when I talk to him . Hmph, I don’t think he is that great . Isn’t he just a subordinate of Brother Xi Yue? How busy can he be!?”

Before Shen Sen could speak, a clear and steady voice came from the door, “Gu Liufeng is not my subordinate; he is my friend and brother . ”

“Xi Yue——!”

“Brother Xi Yue——!”

Seeing Hexi, Shen Sen and Shen Qingchuo were both happy, and they stood up quickly .

Chapter 650

During this time, Xi Yue asked Xi San to send many upper grade medicinal pills, but she always disappeared .

Shen Sen guessed that he was busy helping his master to refine pills, but now that he saw Xi Yue again, he was a little uncertain .

“Xi Yue, has your cultivation improved again?” When Shen Sen asked this sentence, he couldn’t help but sigh .

How long has this Xi Yue been separated from us? Has it been a month? Her cultivation is improved again?

At this point, she has already reached the peak of the Foundation Establishment stage, and she almost enters the Meridians stage .

With such qualities and talents, I can’t even find anyone like her from the talented cultivators among Qingxia Sect right?

What’s more, he is still good at pill refining and medical skills . If... if I can snatch this kind of talent back to Qingxia Sect ...

“I was just enlightened a little . ” Hexi simply brushed her cultivation’s matter off . She just looked like she was at the Foundation Establishment stage on the surface . If the others knew that she almost reached the Gold Core stage, hehe...

She took out two palm-sized porcelain bottles and handed them to Shen Sen, “Elder Shen, I want to give these two bottles of medicinal pills to Qingxia Sect . I hope they can help you . ”

Shen Qingchuo wanted to get the things in Shen Sen’s hand to take a look, then she said, “Brother Xi Yue, why you only give my uncle? What about me? I am also very good to you!”

Hexi laughed, and she took another bottle from her arm and threw it to her . She said with a smile, “I refine this just for fun . It doesn’t help much for cultivation, but it is still a nice pill . I will give this to Miss Shen . ”

Shen Qingchuo took the medicinal pills and opened the bottle with excitement, but there was no spirit and fragrance coming from the pills .

She suddenly frowned and said, “Brother Xi Yue, how can you be so mean? Why do you give me these medicinal pills without spiritual power? What are these medicinal pills?”

“Youth Retaining Pill . ” Hexi’s answer was simple . “After taking it, you can maintain your appearance for a hundred years . It really is not a rare thing ...”

“Youth you... Youth Retaining Pill?!!!” As Shen Qingchuo heard the words, she couldn’t even speak properly . Her hand holding the pills was trembling .

God! Youth Retaining Pill, this is the Youth Retaining Pill!

Brother Xi Yue actually gives me a bottle of medicinal pills that many women dream of in the Immortal Realm!

He even said that it is not a rare thing .

Shen Qingchuo felt that her head was a little dizzy . She looked at the medicinal pills bottle in her hand and pinched her face, seriously doubting that she was in a dream .

At this time, Shen Sen suddenly exclaimed, “These... what are these medicinal pills?”

Hexi said with a smile, “These two bottles are the fourth grade spirit healing pill and fourth grade meridians cleansing pill . Spirit healing pill can instantly recover spiritual power, and you don’t have to absorb it with spiritual power . For martial artists at the Gold Core stage, it can recover 100% spiritual power; Nascent Soul stage martial artists can only replenish one-third of their spiritual power . ”

“As for meridians cleansing pill, it is mainly to remove impurities from the martial artists meridians and expand the meridians to accommodate more spiritual power . I don’t know how effective it is, even the name was decided by Xi San . ”

The best quality pill; this is the legendary best quality pill!!

This was Shen Sen’s first time to see the best quality pill . His mood could hardly be described in words .

When he just took the fourth grade spirit healing pill, the feeling that his meridians were instantly filled with spiritual power seemed to remain in his heart .

With such medicinal pills, he could almost be invincible in battle .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

441K 24.4K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
366K 8.5K 53
[Forced Marriage VIP Front-Seat: My Superstar Ex-wife is very Popular] Three years ago, President Qiao did not hesitate to sign the papers when Xia N...
834K 21.5K 199
As the leader of bandits, Yan Jinyi has been a bully for twenty years, and she ended up causing her own death. The next thing she knows, she wakes up...
588K 16.3K 122
Upon waking up, Ruan Xia had transmigrated into a webnovel that she had stayed up all night to finish reading. She had become the villain's mother. I...