twice collection

By Kukki_Monsta

minors do not interact femalexfemale no gps no genderbend you have been warned REMINDER: EVERYTHING YOU READ... More

gimme that final grade, teacher!
confrontation gone wrong
reminder
request
long afternoon
Stay quiet
dreams come true?
just get loud
What are you doing-
bad girls deserve to be punished
what's her name
carnal desire
they'd probably need to learn how to lock doors
the prettiest girl I've ever seen
star
teaching young ones
Eyes wide Open
Mine.
sneak peek
Holy Sinners
allure
Project finished
potion
a/n
7 minutes
storage room
Treat you better
say yes
need a hand?
i wanna ruin our friendship and we should be lovers instead
Obsessed
psycho
So Beautiful
one of your girls
Rockstar
agent
all i need is you [ special chap]
be back for you (obsessed II)
i don't know her name though...
In The Kitchen
boss? who?
3D
Pure
tell me what you want
revenge
isn't this wrong?
should have done the right thing
My Omega
i found you
Part 76
top of the class but bottom in bed
I'm getting you back
trapped in a demon's hands
100k and what?!?!?
I'm better than her baby
mafia's obsession
Tzuyu's Harem
camgirl
pain reliever
upcoming chapters! ( not an update sorry)
Paparazzi
sneaky movie night
Want me to help you forget the pain?
I hope nobody catch us
same room with your girlfriend

stu(dying)

3.8K 31 7
By Kukki_Monsta

Pairing: Tzuyu x Mina

Summary: Tzuyu hates getting her unnie hurt even though she didn't wanna admit it. Period.

Warning: violence![ such as beating, harsh treatment, fights.]

[a/n: double update cuz y'all are my children]

Top Myoui 💋 x Bottom Chou 🍃

—————

"come on, unnie! i don't wanna study besides i can graduate high school without any help of books with me!" Tzuyu whined for the 5th time of the day when her older member told her to study.

Mina sigh knowing that this will be very hard to pursue the younger to study. She stood up from her seat and went to the counter of the cafeteria where both of her and Tzuyu were having a break.

She picks up her hot coffee and happily hums when she felt a small jolt of caffeine cursing throughout her whole body. Mina return to where Tzuyu was and saw the young one flirting with her long time crus— Son Chaeyoung, Tzuyu's crush since childhood.

They were too occupied talking in about that they didn't notice Mina's returning presence not until she sat across the both of them. Chaeyoung gazes away from Tzuyu and a blush immediately crept in her face when she recognized who was sitting with them.

"h-hi... Mina unnie~" Chaeyoung wave shyly at her as her face redden. Mina chuckle and greeted the girl back and then went back studying with her coffee not leaving her hands every now and then.

When Tzuyu saw the interaction. She rolled her eyes getting what is happening. You see... Chaeyoung only sees Tzuyu as a younger sister but— Chaeyoung sees Mina as someone or to be specific Mina is her type.

And that's the reason why Tzuyu holds this jealousy for Mina, even though Mina clearly doesn't have any plans or motives that she wants Chaeyoung. Her unnie here is a bookworm and priorities her study more than love.

The bell rings indicating break time is done. Mina hums and picks up her empty 3 cups of coffee as well her books with her. Chaeyoung hurriedly offered Mina help which made Tzuyu huff in disbelief.

"unnie i can help you with your books!" Mina looks at her before averting her eyes to Tzuyu and saw the younger frowning. She smiled at Chaeyoung.

"it's fine, Chaeyoung-ah. I'll be heading to the council's anyways so i best advice you to accompany Tzuyu instead." Mina smiled at her which caused Chaeyoung to drop her smile and replaced it with a small small.

"sure! we'll be heading now, unnie!" She bid her goodbye and pulled Tzuyu with her, Tzuyu blush.

Mina looks at the two girls hurriedly running out of the cafeteria, she chuckles and went to the trashcan to throw away her trash.

She picks up her books again and was ready to leave when someone pops out beside her out of blue.

"Minaring!!" A squirrel pops beside her as Mina grasp at her furious beating heart.

"Sana-shi! you startled me!" She frown at the girl, Sana laughed at her before helping her with her books.

"come on. don't be I'm your girlfriend just to remind you." Sana pouted at her causing her to chuckle before slightly pushing the squirrel away from her.

"quit flirting. we might get suspended!" She laughs again when she saw her girlfriend stumping beside her like a kid.

"stop whining. let's head to the council now!"

======

Tzuyu was minding her own business when she heard various of whispers while she was doing business inside the bathroom stall. After flashing, she raised her brows in curiosity when she heard a familiar name being called out by a female voice.

"hey... did you see the video that was sent to the group chat? gosh.. i always knew that Sana girl is bad for President—" a girl exclaimed causing gossips from the other female students to add.

Tzuyu stays in the stall unmoving, ears listening attentively at the news.

"what video? i deactivated all my socials because my ex boyfriend keeps sending me photos of his 2 inch dick—"

"bitch you don't need to mention that! you're the only one here who likes dicks for gracious sake!"

Tzuyu frowns at the girls conversation.

maybe I'm just hearing things—

Her thoughts got blocked when she heard another voice speaking.

"there's a video sent like just hours ago to the students group chat and is spreading like a wild fire! you know Sana Minatozaki?"

Her breath got stuck in her throat when she heard the name of her unnie's girlfriend.

She heard a lot of "yes" and hums from the female students.

"someone leak a video of her where she's cheating behind the president's back! and what's more surprising is that it's also someone close to the president itself!"

She couldn't even believe what she is hearing right now. Her mind jumbles to register the words.

Mina unnie? she got cheated?

She bit her lip and fetch her phone from her blazer's pocket. She lowered the volume of her phone and went straight to the students group chat.

And what she saw made her blood boil to the highest level. She saw Sana— Mina's current girlfriend kissing Mina's bestfriend, Hirai Momo.

The video looks like it was just captured while hiding, since the quality was quite poor but you could clearly recognize who the person's there.

Looks like the two girls were hiding in a secluded place, Sana's lips tightly locked against Momo's as they make out messily.

Until now the gossips hasn't stop yet. The girls continue to talk to them selves is was not aware that Tzuyu was there until now.

"and what's more surprising is that, President Myoui's bestfriend is the one that her girlfriend's kissing—" another girl exclaimed but gets caught off.

"and! they were talking about how Sana will leave Mina for Momo! that's crazy right!?" That's it.

Tzuyu swiftly slammed the door open causing the rest of the girls to flinched, they look at her with wide eyes when they realize who she was.

Tzuyu felt her whole body stiffen and tense up as she stride her way to the council's and to her luck— Sana was there, banging at Mina's door since it was dismissal time there are barely students in the area.

Perfect.

She thought as her mind was clouded with anger, she heads to the girl and push her down.

Sana looks up confused but become pale when she saw the taller girl. She gulp as she saw her eyes glaring at her darkly. Before anything could process in her mind.

A fist landed on her cheek as she lays in ground half conscious. Tzuyu pulls her up by her collar and pinned her by the side of the council office.

She pointed her finger to her and glared at her dead in the eye.

"you fucking moron! how dare you do that to my unnie! aish... i will beat the shit out of you!" After she threatened her, she slaps her in the face and elbowed her stomach causing the girl to yelp in pain.

After sometime later, the council office door opened as it revealed a furious Mina and a crying Momo.

When they both saw the scene, Momo immediately pushes Tzuyu off the girl and glared at her. She was about to pounce at Tzuyu but Mina swiftly caught her hand and made her turn around before pushing her down the floor, beside her cheater woman.

"i don't care if you guys cheated behind my back. but always keep in mind that don't ever try to hurt my maknae infront of me." Mina coldly warned them as she grab Tzuyu's fisted hand.

She pulled them to her office and lock it. Not wanting to be interrupted once again. Mina sighed before making Tzuyu sat on the couch that's in the office. She sat on her own chair and took off her glasses before massaging her head.

Tzuyu frowns and made her way to the older girl.

"unnie?" She got a hum in response but didn't got a spare of glance from Mina. She bit her lip and put a hand in Mina's shoulder.

This time, Mina looks up at her. And saw swear, she saw Mina gaze at her tiredly. Her eyes swollen and slightly red but she still had her figure composed.

"you— i heard about what happened unnie... and i wanted to ask if you want me to beat the shit of that idiot—" Mina caught her off with a chuckle. [ sorry to all satzu shippers out there ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ i had to do it ;))]

"don't be mean, Tzu. i actually do not want to be with her anymore though..." Mina hums and pulled Tzuyu down to her, making the girl straddle her hips which caught her off guard.

Mina places her arms around Tzuyu's waist and pulled her for a hug. With her head hiding in Tzuyu's neck, relaxing herself there. Tzuyu smiled a little at the sweet gesture as she brought her arms to wrap them to the older's shoulder before her hands smoothly went up to Mina's hair, playing the hair there gently.

She put her chin on top of Mina's head and hums there.

"that's good to here then..." She hums with a smile crept in her lips. Mina chuckle in her neck as Tzuyu felt herself shivered when Mina's breath was fanning her own skin.

"come on it's already dismissal time, I'll drop you down to our apartment—" Tzuyu raises her brow.

"why only me? what about you? you aren't coming with me?" She ask confusedly as Mina shook her head.

"Nayeon unnie— my sister invited me to catch up dinner with her and her daughter... so who am i to decline that offer right?" She explained and emit a laugh in the end.

Tzuyu hummed softly and got off Mina's lap to get ready to leave.

"come on, unnie." She offered her hand to Mina as the girl happily took it.

They walk out of the school with hand and hand.

======

"here we are, Tzuyu-yah~ I'll be home before you know it." Mina smiled at the younger before she bid her goodbye to her.

"well, you see later unnie! have fun having dinner." Tzuyu smiled as she shut the car door of Mina's Benz.

After that, she directly went to their shared apartment and slump herself in her bed tiredly.

"i hope she won't come home smelling all alcohol and smokes... knowing her sister.. aish!" She shuts her eyes and didn't even notice that she had fell asleep in her bed.

======

Tzuyu tiredly opens her eyes when she heard the multiple knocks at the door. She lazily got up from the bed and opened the door.

Tzuyu was pushed inside her own room harshly as Mina's lips engulfed her with her own. Sucking and nipping at her lips greedily as if Tzuyu's gonna vanished in any second. Mina's hands glides behind Tzuyu as she pulled off her shirt out of her body before throwing it somewhere in the room.

Tzuyu on the other hand was confused as heck but nonchalantly respond to Mina's hungry kisses. Mina trailed her lips down to the younger's neck as she suck and bit there leaving various of red and angry purple marks. Tzuyu release a shaky sigh when the girl did that.

Mina pulled the both of them to a bed before she pulls away from the girl real quick to get herself out of her own clothes. After that she begins to also take off the girl's clothes as well as her under garments. She licks her lips hungrily as she eyes the younger's body like a predator eyeing it's prey.

She leans down and took a nipple in her mouth with her hand kneading and twirling the other breast in her hands. Tzuyu moans loudly at the overwhelming pleasure, she throws her head back onto the pillow and her hands grip at Mina's head, pulling her closer to her.

Mina pulls away.

"hm? my Tzuyu likes it when i play with her?" She tease her as she pulled her face away from her chest and replaced it with her hands instead. Kneading and massaging them softly yet firmly. Tzuyu groan at Mina's words as her head rapidly nodded as lust and pleasure clouded her whole mind.

"i thought so too..." Mina hums and pulled her in a make session. She lowered her free hand to Tzuyu's heated region and rub her there gently, teasing her as she felt her starting to get wet. Tzuyu moans against her lips.

Her breathing getting heavier as each second passes by.

Mina smirk and push a finger inside, her thumb grazing at her clit while her finger work inside her clenching hole.

"u-unnie- augh!" She moan and grip the older tightly as she felt her walls flattering tightly at the older's finger, Mina chuckle and added another finger inside her causing her to whine at the sensation.

"my sweet Tzuyu~ come on come for unnie~" Mina urges her as she thrust her fingers inside a little more harsher and faster causing Tzuyu to arch her back together with her eyes rolling back in pleasure she's receiving.

gosh... It felt to good... too much and too overwhelming to endure.

Tzuyu panted when she feels her inside clenching and was ready to burst making her tap the girl's shoulder and screams her name loudly.

"f-fuck I'm coming! Mina!" She whined loudly as her come shoots out of her straight to Mina's fingers and into the bedsheets.

She sigh tiredly and slumps down, ready sleep but whined in overstimulation when she felt Mina's tongue lapping at her from below.

"unnie! stop— ah!" She whined in discomfort as Mina laughs at her before pulling away from her.

"i'm cleaning you baby. don't be." She chuckled and pulled Tzuyu in her embrace.

"let's sleep, we've done a lot for today. we deserve to rest baby~" Tzuyu smiled at her before pecking her cheek. She hug the girl against her as both of them started to fall asleep.

======

a/n; this took me an hour and 21 minutes long to write ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

don't forget to vote people! i would really appreciate it if you do!
╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.9K 30
Their life off camera is far from being as perfect as it is on camera. They all have their struggles, their feelings, and more importantly, their sec...
689K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ #SATZU โš ๏ธWith or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
78.9K 2K 40
๐—” ๐—ด๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ : ) ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ and texts with ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—œ๐——๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ/ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—™๐—ฅ...
39K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.