Life with Isaac Lahey

By Cumburger

⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ A Happy life with Isaac Lahey. Emma and Isaac go through life together with all the up's and... More

A/N
Characters
1: C O L L E G E
Orientation
Packing
Spa day
Moving in
Campus
2: F R E S H M A N Y E A R
First week of school troubles - Part 1
First week of school troubles - Part 2
Friday: First date
The weekend
Suicide or Nah?
Nosferatu
Vampires are real?

I know

10 0 0
By Cumburger

Emma's POV
-Thursday-
Natalie and I were getting ready to go for a run. I contemplated wearing a scarf to hide the wound, covering it with makeup or just getting a bandage.

"A scarf will look stupid on you since we're going running and it's warm out, you shouldn't put makeup on an open wound so I'd go with a bandaid." I cleaned the wound with saline and put a bandaid over it. We left the dorm and went out to the track. "Hey, we have some extra mats, do you wanna join us in yoga?" Mindy asked as she skipped towards us. "Sure," Natalie responded then they both looked at me, awaiting my answer. "Maybe later." I began to stretch as they went to go join the yoga circle.

Third person POV
"Hey beautiful," Isaac snuck up behind Emma causing her to flinch away from him. "Are you okay?" He questioned as he carefully looked over her, she wasn't this jumpy when they first met.

"Yeah, I'm fine, you just scared me." Isaac analyzed her body language. Her erratic behavior told him everything he needed to know, something wa wrong. "If something's wrong you know you can tell me, right?"

"I know but nothing's wrong. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I'm a little jumpy but I'll be okay."

"What happened to your neck?"

"Tried to feed a homeless cat and it scratched me." Although Emma's face stayed the same as she spoke Isaac heard her heart rate shoot up.

"You have no idea what I would do to protect you so if you ever need me just call me, I promise I'll be there." Emma looked confused for a second then she remembered what she and Natalie had talked about. They still weren't exactly sure but a lot of things were starting to make sense. "Catch me if you can," Isaac kissed her forehead and started jogging, Emma quickly followed after him.

Isaac's POV
Emma stayed behind me but as time passed she started to speed up, she ran like she was running from something. She kept looking back as if something was chasing her. I stopped and focused my hearing, her heartbeat was rising by the second. I started running in the opposite direction I'd been going in earlier. When I caught up to her I grabbed her and carried her off the track.

"Look at me, breathe, in...out...in...out. Something's got you scared, please tell me what's going on."

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone else."

"I won't. "

Emma and I went back to her dorm and she told me what was really going on. "I was attacked by a vampire last night and he bit me, that's why I have this bandage on my neck." She pulled me into the bathroom and took the bandaid off but there was nothing there. "I swear he bit me, I felt it! I was bleeding, Natalie saw it. "

"Calm down I believe you, I think I know someone who might be able to help you." She must've healed...I thought she was human.

"Who?"

"He's a doctor, I can take you tonight-"

"No, I wanna go now." I nodded and told her to meet me at the front entrance.

I asked Boyd if I could borrow his car then I called Scott and told him to meet me at the clinic.

Emma's POV
[At Deaton's]
"So you have no idea what this guy looks like?" The man Isaac brought me to see asked. "No, it was pretty dark. The only thing I saw were his eyes, they were dark brown or black."

"And you said you stabbed him?" Scott quizzed.

"Yeah but it didn't do much..."

"Do you have the item you stabbed him with?"

"No, he took it with him."

"Alright, well there's a reason you healed so we'll need to do a blood test. I'll be right back."

I looked around as I waited impatiently, what was wrong with me? Isaac came in to check on me but to be honest I didn't wanna talk, everything felt weird. Deaton came back with a tube and a needle, he placed the items on the table and told me to hold my arm out. Deaton tied a tourniquet around my upper arm and applied pressure to my inner elbow, searching for a vein. He disinfected the entry spot on my arm and slowly pushed the needle into my skin. My blood flowed through the tube quickly and once it was filled Deaton slowly pulled the needle out. He let Isaac put the bandaid on my arm then he told me to go wait in the car.

Isaac's POV
"So we have nothing to go off of?"

"Well there's no dna or any visible wounds from the creature so we don't know what attacked her or why she healed. The only possible explanation would be that she's supernatural but until the blood test comes back we can't determine what she is."

"I'm gonna take her back to campus, call me as soon as the results come back."

"I'll keep you posted." Deaton opened the gate to let me out so I headed towards the door.

"Scott, do you mind not saying anything to Derek?"

"I won't mention it but I won't lie either." I nodded before leaving.

Third person POV
It was a silent ride back to campus. Isaac didn't know what to say and Emma felt like it wasn't the right time to ask the question that had been on her mind all day.

Isaac finally broke the silence after he parked the car but Emma didn't get out. "Are you okay?"

"Are you a werewolf?" The question was out there, it just shot out of her mouth before she even had time to catch herself.

"No, are you?"

"I don't know, up until a few days ago I didn't even think werewolves existed but maybe that's the only explanation for why I healed...what if I am one?"

"It wouldn't change the way I see you. I still like you and I still want to try this dating thing with you if you want to do the same."

Emma nodded slowly and got out of the car. Isaac followed close behind her as they entered the building.

Unknown POV
"His heart rate went up when he said no, so you know what that means."

"He lied to her..."

"More importantly he's a werewolf so we need to kill him before he kills us. The werewolves out here are different, they don't need a full moon to turn they can do it at their own will."

"What if that also means their bite won't kill us?"

"Are you willing to be the one to find out?"

"No..."

"Then it's settled, he's dead."

"What about the girl? Clearly you threatening her didn't do anything because she went to him for help."

"He likes her so we'll use her as bait to catch him, you'll just have to befriend her first."

"What if I can't?"

"You're nice, too nice for your own good sometimes. She'll like you."
***

Emma's POV
Isaac and I had went our separate ways after he walked me to my dorm. He made sure Natalie was in the room before leaving, he didn't want me anywhere by myself until this thing with the vampire blew over. A lot of things were starting to make sense like his speed and the way he hears things that I don't. I know he lied to me but being a werewolf is a big secret to keep so I understand why he had to. He probably thought he was protecting me or maybe he was just scared. Whatever the problem may be, I'll let him tell me the truth when he's ready.

The sun was setting and there was nothing to do. I was too scared to go anywhere alone and I didn't really have the energy to be active so I guess I'd just go to bed early.

Isaac's POV
"She knows."

"Knows what?" Boyd asked as he moved Erica out of his lap.

"About werewolves, about me-"

"You told her?"

"No, she figured it out! She asked me if I was a werewolf in the car and I told her I wasn't but I'm not a good liar."

"I mean she was gonna find out eventually, they always do." Erica yawned before rolling over.

"I don't think I asked for your opinion." I growled, I tossed Boyd his keys and sat down.

"How much do you like this girl?" He asked.

"A lot, she has a beautiful heart, she's brilliant and understanding... everything about her is just perfect."

"Then you might as well be honest with her about everything."

"Derek's not gonna like that." Erica chimed in again.

"Derek doesn't have to find out, it'll be our secret."

"You're really gonna tell her everything?" Erica was now sitting up and was fully invested in the conversation.

"Yeah, I have to...she's in danger. There's no guarantee that she won't be attacked again, so I have to do everything I can to keep her safe, starting with telling her the whole truth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 53
"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge or difficulty together. They are passion...
3.4K 470 34
Two weeks. Two weeks of sun, sand and stress-free fun. At least that's the package Lizzie was sold. Little does she know, the package was a dream. A...
7K 308 15
in which no one seems to bring peace to isaac lahey just like peyton greene does. ❪ isaac lahey x fem!oc ❫ ❪ teen wolf s2-s3 ❫
23K 625 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...