Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 35

1.2K 88 9
By Loaenia

.............
••••••••••••••• Part 35

After Taehyung and Jungkook comforted each other some long minutes, they finally started to get back to their senses slowly but surely. Tae was more logical, his emotions stopped taking over. Thought he was still very hurt, he now could think straight unlike some minutes ago.

Jungkook also calmed himself. It was hard but he managed to. He knew Taehyung needed him at those moments so he couldn't afford to be weak. He had to stay strong for the two of them.

They were sitting on the floor, Taehyung still in Jungkook 's arms snuggling and clinging onto him like a koala. His legs wrapped around his waist and his face burried in his chest, he was still sniffling but his tears had stopped. 

Jungkook caressed his back and sometimes kissed his hair. They were in a huge silence but none had the need to talk at the very moment. So that was quiet but that was for the best. That was comfortable.

When he finally stopped trembling, Taehyung raised his eyes at the older boy holding him and wiped his cheeks. Jungkook fixed the younger 's hair with his fingers and pecked gently on his lips.

That was a sweet moment that they clearly needed in those times when everything was going wrong.

Tae: I never saw you crying.. Taehyung uttered voice still low, with a little weak smile.

Jungkook smiled as well a bit shy about it and cupped Tae's little face in his hands.

JK: Are you feeling better?  He asked as soft as possible.

Tae licked his lips and sighed.

Of course he was not...how could he in this situation..

Tae: No.. I feel awful. Yet, you being here makes me feel.. Less alone.

JK: He must have told you horrible things..

Tae: He did. And now, I feel so stupid for trying to fit in this family.. Haha.. I should have left it a long time ago. They are.. Toxic.

JK: Mhm..

Tae:.....Jungkookah. Taehyung then called out caressing the latter's hair.

JK: Mhm?

Tae: I am sorry.. I have to go. I cannot stay here. I want to make my name and live my life elsewhere. I want to heal.. Can you understand?

JK: I can...

Tae: So you have to let me take this plane.

Jungkook nodded agaisnt his heart and burried his face in Taehyung 's chest. He was not ready to let go.

He couldn't. He needed Taehyung beside him. No matter as a lover  or a friend. He just needed him near so he can turn to him when things go bad.

Tae was his safe place.

And he was about to loose it..

Taehyung patted his back and gulped. Something was stuck in his throat and his chest was tight. He also didn't want to leave Jungkook alone there. But for his own good, he couldn't afford to stay.

Just his appartment was his father 's.  Everything around him was his. They were all from him, from his money, from his name.

As they were in each other's embraces, once again in the silence. The door opened with a loud noise and two out of breath figures ran in.

JM: Taehyung! Jimin yelled at the entry while Cia walked to the living room, to find the cute, yet painful view. 

Cia: Sweetie! 

Tae turned around and blinked twice, confused. 

Tae: Cia.

Cia: Oh god..

Jungkook raised his eyes and just like Taehyung, looked at them in confusion.

JM: You!  Hah!  I was so worried. For fuck's sake!

The couple stood up, not uttering a word. 

Tae: Why did you..

Cia: You called us earlier in tears!  What do you mean why?!!  Look your eyes are so puffy my poor baby come here.  She said as she pulled her friend in a hug and looked at  the man behind him.

Cia: Hi?

JK: Hi.

Tae: Oh. Cia. This is..Jeon Jungkook.

Cia: Jeon Jung-ahhhhh. I see. You are the.. Uhm.. The fiance?

JK: ...Yeah.

Tae: She is Cia. One of my closest friend. We met in Paris. 

JK: Ahh.

Cia: Yeah..

JM: What happened??  Why were you crying so hard??  And what are you doing here hyung??

Tae: He came to comfort me.. I am happy you guys also came but I am sorry I worried you so much. That was not my purpose. Taehyung said with a low voice.

Jimin sighed lightly and also hugged him as tight as he could.

Tae: *sniff* I have something to tell you...

Cia: Mhm?

They took seat and Tae started to narrate everything. Then ended it with the announce of his departure to Paris the next day.  He didn't want to waste time. 

JM: If you feel that it's what you need. Do it.

Cia: Hah. I feel sad to hear that but.. Go for it. We will be rooting for you. And we will meet each other soon anyway.

Tae: Yeah. He said and turned to Jungkook who had been quiet since a while.

He held his hand and smiled at him softly. A smile that Jungkook gave back, thought, he was feeling  depressed.

The silence got broken by the sound of his phone.  He looked at the screen and sighed.

JK: That's my mother..

Tae: You should pick up. That might be important.

He stood up and picked the call in the kitchen not to disturb them. Cia followed him by the eyes and looked at Tae.

Cia: What's the deal with him now?

Tae: What do you mean?

JM: Is he still planning to get married ?

Tae: It's not like he has choices.

Cia: Fuck.. I didn't know the situation was that bad. Hah.

Tae: Mhm.

JM: Did you talk to your mom about this decision?

Tae: Ga eun will tell her anyway.  You see, I am just so mad with every members of my family. Expect my grandparents of course. I don't feel like meeting any of them before leaving.

Cia: I can understand. Your father is such a asshole.

JM: Cia.

Tae: Let her. That's the truth.

Cia: You will survive without them. You are strong and independent now. You have your brand of clothes.  You are talented so don't even worry.

Tae: Yeah. Hah. I will miss you guys.. He said as he pulled them in a group hug.

JM: Us too...

Their loving moment got interrupted by Jungkook who came out of the room.

JK: Uhm. I think I have to go. My parents wants to meet me. 

Tae: Oh. Okay then. Tae said as he stood up.

Jungkook grabbed his both hands and connected their foreheads then muttered under his breath:

JK: Don't leave without saying good bye to me.. Okay?

Tae: Alright. Taehyung reassured him and smiled.

Cia and Jimin watched the scene with a heavy heart. They couldn't even imagine how this was hard for the both of them.

JK: Bye guys.

He waved at them and left the appartment. 

Taehyung turned to his friends and got in their arms once again.

____________

Jungkook ,after work, finished moving back to Ga eun's house, thought he didn't want to. He had to.

And afterwards, he went to have dinner with his family so he couldn't but be happy.

Unless Taehyung 's, his was pretty normal. His mom and dad never forced him to do anything. He was just the one feeling that he had to make them proud somehow.

Mrs Jeon: Hah. I am looking forward to this wedding. Mrs Jeon said with a radiant smile, holding her son's hand.

JK: Mhm.

Mr Jeon: By the way. How is she?  It's been a while that we didn't meet.

JK: Who?  Ga eun?  She is fine. He answered softly and placed his spoon on the plate. He just finished eating.

Mr Jeon: Will you stay here tonight? We thought about a little family time.

Mrs Jeon: Yeah!  Playing games?  Haha. We didn't do it in a while.

Jungkook smiled at his mother 's cuteness and wiped his mouth.

JK: I am sorry I can't. I have to be home soon or Ga eun would make a fuss again. Plus, she needs me a lot those days. 

Mrs Jeon: Awww. Okay. She then nodded and pouted sadly.

JK: We will do it soon don't worry. Hah. Well, I have to go now.

Mr Jeon: Alright.

They all stood up and Jungkook hugged his parents before making his way to the door. Junghyun followed him and bidded him good bye with a little smile.

Jungkook was about to go when he noticed her weird expression.

JK: What's up?

JH: Mhm?

JK: Why do you look strange?  Are you sad that I don't stay tonight?  Haha.

JH: No. I am okay. I just.. Hah.. Give me a hug. She said pouting cutely. Jungkook found this unexpected from her but he did gladly and kissed her forehead.

JK: Be nice. Okay? 

JH: Yeah.. Good night oppa.

JK: Good night. He said a last time and got in his car. 

He drove to Ga eun's house quickly. He needed to change and meet Taehyung.

When he arrived,  the girl was playing piano in the practising room so he just didn't mind and changed immediately. He didn't need her permission anyway. 

When he got ready, he grabbed the keys of the motorbike that he had parked outside without Ga eun knowing earlier.

JK: Alright. He said walking down the stairs.

But he suddenly stopped in his track with his fiance's loud voice.

GE: Where are you going at this hour?  She asked arms crossed.

And as she observed him, she got surprised by the way the boy was dressed.

She had never seen him  like that before: KJ vibes.

JK: I am going somewhere.

GE: What with your clothes?  When.. is that a piercing??  She asked getting closer, dumbfounded.

JK: Oh. Yeah.

Then, she looked down at his hand and arm. She grabbed it and widened her eyes even bigger.

GE: What is this??

JK: Tattoos. Yeah uhm. Don't have time to explain. I have to go.

GE: Ya!  Who the hell are you??  How come I never saw those??

JK: Because I hid them.

GE: You.. Hahaha. What the hell?? And where are you going?? That's your first night after coming back and you are not even staying??

JK: I am meeting someone.

GE: who?

JK: The one I love. As simple as that.

Ga eun stared a him a moment and raised her eyebrows.

GE: Don't you have any shame?

JK: At this point, I don't find the need to lie to you anymore. I am not staying here tonight. I will spend the night out.

GE: ....

JK: We are getting married after some days anyway. So make me a favor, leave me alone for those days left where I am still free. Okay? He said and walked out.

Ga eun got speecheless and after some second standing there, ran after him. But he was already on his motorbike ready to leave.

GE: Jungkook!

Jungkook started it and drove off immediately without minding.

GE: AHH!

_______________

I was packing my clothes calmly in my room when I heard my phone ringing. It was mom so I just turned it off and sighed. 

Cia and Jimin left after we ate and promised they would come the next day soon in the morning to accompany me to the airport. As for Nana and Grandpa, I called them earlier .I couldn't leave before seeing them first.

I didn't want to see neither mom nor dad nor noona. I was not able yet to face any of them.

Tae: Fuck... I am sleepy.. I murmured and stood up to get some water.  That's when I heard someone at the door.

I opened and faced Jungkook KJ mode on as I used to call it. A little smile curved on my lips when I saw him. That side that I didn't see in a while but that I liked so much.

Tae: Hi. Haha.

JK: Hi.

He took a step forwards and  pulled me in a kiss right away. A long and loving kiss that I gave back gladly.

Tae: Why are you here?  I murmured feeling out of breath already.

JK: I want to be with you. Can I?

Tae: I thought the night at your grand parents' house was the last time hyung..

JK: Let me love you tonight..

I looked at him with doe eyes. His sharp ones were reaching my soul.  I parted my lips and nodded gently.

Tae: Yeah...

JK: Yeah?

Tae: Mhm. Possess me  tonight...I uttered and burried my hand into his brown hair.

He then closed the door and pushed me against the wall..

Tae: Ah~

That was the best way to say good bye.. Right?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 11.4K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
671K 33.3K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
852K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...