Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Devils Heat
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2

789 16 3
By Flosfootstool

Florence's POV

Y/n pulls away. "What was that for?" I scan her face... The fuck did I do that for? Fuck sakes Flo she's still processing her breakup!

"I'm sorry, I just... I really wanted to kiss you." I get off her standing up and walking back to the bathroom.

"Woah, hang on, we need to talk about this." Y/n chases after me.

"No, we don't. Can we just forget it happened? Please?" I don't want to forget it, but it's what she needs right now. I dip the brush in the paint and continue painting.

"If that's what you want, Flo." I feel her behind me she grabs the roller and continues. After the most awkward few hours painting, we're done.

"This looks great, y/n." I turn to her, and she's already looking at me.

"Not bad at all. This colour is so much better you were right." We both stand and look at our work. I turn to face her again, now noticing she's covered in blue specs.

"You're covered in paint Y/n." I rub my thumb over her cheek to show her.

"Aweh man! alright, you go grab up some dinner. I'll get cleaned up, and we can open some wine. Ready and break!" Y/n runs off to the bedroom,
and I leave to go grab a pizza for us.

"Can I get a large Picante nduja pizza oh and a buratta salad aswell please." I sit down waiting. I really hope I haven't fucked this up. Stupid urges!

"Pizza for Florence." I jump up. "Yeah, that's me!"

I walk back to her apartment, letting myself in.

"Y/n, I got the food!" I shout out to her. "Y/n?" I walk closer to her room. Her doors open a little. I can hear her singing to herself. It's cute.

I hide a little when I see her figure dancing around, she's stands in front of the full-length mirror only in her underwear. I tuck my bottom lip between my teeth at the sight. I can't take my eyes off her tight body, her perfect abs, her perfectly rounded ass. Fuck!

I should stop watching, but I can't. As she rotates, I see her bulge. The mere sight of it makes me wet. I remember how good she was in bed. Somehow, she looks bigger. I don't remember the last time I was really fucked. The ache between my legs gets worse, I decide to retreat, I sit on the sofa and wait for her to come out.

"Ohhh, that smells so! good!" She jumps over the back of the sofa landing next to me. Taking the box of me.

"Rude!" She shoves nearly a whole piece in her mouth. "Mm fuck! that's good pizza!"

"Well, I'm going to use a plate." I try to stand.

"Do you ever let go Flo? You never used to be this uptight." I sit shocked.

"Just get a bit messy. I don't care." I swallow the spit in my mouth. I grab a slice of pizza, the topplings starting to slip off, I put it back down.

"I'll make a mess y/n."

Y/n picks up the slice. "Sit back, close your eyes, and open your mouth." My body tightens. She did not just say that to me. The twinge between my legs is unbearable again. I do as she instructed. I lay in wait. Y/n puts the pizza in my mouth. I can feel the toppings falling off. I open my eyes, putting my hand up to try to stop it. I take a bite, and she pulls it away.

"See, mess." I direct her towards my t-shirt now covered in pizza toppings.

"It'll come out in the wash." Y/n licks her fingers before taking another
bite of pizza. Why is this casual evening full of sexual tension??

"I'm opening the wine." I go a grab 2 glasses.

"Red or white?" I look waiting for her choice.

"Hmmmm, red." I grab the bottle of red on the side, uncorking it. "We'll have to wait a few mins." I put the glasses and bottle on the table.

"Film?" Y/n just nods next to be stuffing her face with pizza.

"Erm, what you wanna watch?" I scroll through the various films.

"Dirty dancing??" I ask her rather enthusiastically she knows it's one of my favourites.

"Sure." She grabs another slice of pizza, putting her feet up on the table.

An hour later half the bottle of wine gone. The scene where baby goes to Johnny's studio. This scene always makes me feel some kidna way.. and there, this gorgeous woman sat next to me. I feel the twinge between my legs as they state to dance on the screen.

"Dance with me, Flo." Y/n stand putting her hand out for me. Is she for real?

"What really?" She grabbed my hand, pulling me into her. We swayed to the music together. My head resting on her shoulder. I run my hands over her chest and around her neck.

Her grip on my waist moves higher up my sides, her arm on my back. The hair on the back of the neck starts to stand up.

I tangle my fingers onto the back of her hair.

"I love this part, you know?" She dips me as we gently sway.

"I didn't even know you paid attention when we watched it." I hold onto her strong arms.

"It was you Flo of course I did." She spins me out as I spin back into her tucked into her closely. I take a leap and start kissing uo her neck. I hear a soft moan.

"Is this OK?" She nods."Yes." I thread my fingers into the back of her head, pulling her down and kissing her deeply.

I softly nibble on her neck, making her shiver. I push myself into her, feeling her hard member growing,I kiss along her shoulders, and my hands find themselves under her t-shirt, and I lift it off, exposing her incredible torso. I continue n kiss along her back, making my way back to infron of her. Her eyes gaze down at me, darkened by lust. Her hands grab me, and we continued to sway to the music on the TV.

He rhands lower to my ass and she gently squeezes it toyyign with the hem of my own shirt, I nod, and she lifts my arms before pulling the garment off me. For a moment, she just looks at me. "Is this a good idea?"

I contemplate for a moment before answering. "I think so. It's something I want, but do you?" Her hands land on my waist. "Definitely." Leaning down, she kisses me, her tongue teasing my lips, so I allow her access. A hot, messy kiss of need as she continues to sway me.

I throw my head back as she kisses my neck before kissing down my front and dropping to her knees she kisses I between my breasts before trailing her wet tongue down my body, slowly she pushes my backwards to the sofa. I lean against the back, looking down at her.

Her fingers hook into my jeans. "May I?" a strangled "Yes" Leaves my lips my eyes closed. I hear the zip being pulled down before I know it. I'm left almost nude, just my balck lacey panties and my bra.

"Expecting this were you, kitten?" The pet name almsot makes cum on the spot. I shake my head.

"You have a mouth. Use it, darling." Her fingers trail along the inside of my thong.

"No, I wasn't.. I just like the way the lace feels." Involuntarily, I moan out her fingers, grazing my hot centre.

I can feel the wetness spread the longer I'm caught under her eyes. "All this for me?" She pushes my thongs to one side using her 2 fingers to gather my wetness. My mouth slacked as she pushed the 2 fingers into my mouth.

My own taste turning me on more. My need for her is the only thing on my mind. I reach back, unclipping my bra and letting it fall feeling totally exposed to her.

"Good girl, clean them off." I swirl my tongue over her fingers, cleaning them off completely. The best thing about her is that she's the best kind of rough with you.

All of a sudden her head between my legs as he nible tongue worked on my dirpping pussy. "Holy... FUCK!" I grab onto her head, pulling lightly on her hair. Her tongue swirled perfectly over my stimulated bud. I moan out her name.

"That not my name, pretty girl." Without realising, I grind myself on her face. "Fuck daddy!"

"That's better." Her arms hold me in places as the coild in my stomach starts to build. "I'm fuck.. I'm gonna."

She pulls her head away "Nu uh not yet kitten be daddys goof girl and hold it."

I knew this was coming. "Yes, Daddy."

Her tongue relentlessly starts teasing my now over stimulated bud I can feel my heartbeat just in my clit. So sensitive a stiff breeze would make me cum. Y/n stand leaving me without release.

"Get on your knees, Princess." Quickly, I obey, trying to ignore the ridiculous ache between my legs. Y/n stand in front of me, her dick clearly hard because I can see it through her shorts.

I look up at her for approval before removing them. She nods, so I slide them off, her dick hitting me in the face. Hungrily, I lick up her shaft.

"That's it, baby girl, you know how I like it." Her hand on the back of my head. I suck on her intrusive cock. Letting the head go with a pop, making her moan loudly. I know she likes it when I do that. I use my hands to rub the inches I can't fit in my mouth. Wanting to please her I let her cock slip down my throat gagging on it but holding it there.

"Such a fucking good girl taking all of daddys cock like this." She holds my head in place I just look also at her ters starting to brim in eyes.

"10 more seconds, baby." I start to gag more.

"5,4." I start to struggle to breath but hold out.

"3,2" Using my hand, I push on her stomach.

"1." She pulls my head away. I sit there gasping for air she using her thumb and forefinger. She holds my chin and looks at me. "Keep that pretty mouth open." I nod. She slaps her dick over my face, saliva trails all over my face.

"You look so pretty like this, dirty little slut aren't you?" I nod. A soft slap across my face. "Words."

"Yes, Daddy, I'm you're dirty slut." I hate and love that she has this power over me. I take her dick back in my mouth sucking it hungrily, wanting her to cum in my mouth.

Holding my head in place, she starts thrusting into my face. I hold onto the top of her thighs, digging my nails in. The feeling if her cock at the back of My throat only heightening my arousal. Her dick buried deep in my throat.

"Good girl." I look up at her face screwed in pleasure, a proud feeling comes over me so I pull her deeper taking every inch of her cock.

"Fucking hell good girl, good fucking girl. Shit you're gonna make Daddy cum kitten you gonna take a of it?" I nod bobbing my head up and down faster sucking roughly on the tip my tongue flicking the tip. "Please cum In my mouth daddy. I want it all." After a few minutes, she moancout loudly. I feel her dick begin to twitch. I hold my tongue out and pump her full length.

"That's it, baby girl." Her strong hands hold my head in places as she spurts over me I. catch as much as I can in my mouth, the rest ending up on my face. I lick my lips clean and stand up. I'm thrown over her shoulder and carried to the bedroom. I can't help but squeel.

I land in the mattress with a soft thud.
"All fours, keep that ass nice and high." I get into position eagerly, waving my ass at her.

"Look at this pretty desperate pussy." The bed dips my, head buried in the covers I see her behind me. her fingers dance thru my folds. Already over stimulated it won't take me long to cum I hope I did enough that she'll let me cum this time.

Her middle finger is pushed inside me. "YES!" I eventual contact is bliss!

I feel her repositioning behind me.
"Daddy, please, I need you inside me, I need to cum!"

I can hear her laugh at my desperation. Her hand reaches round to my neck, and she pulls my body flat to hers, her hot breath on the side of my neck, i feel her breats on my back her perk nipple poking me. I grind my ass against her. Earning a tightening to the grip around my neck, another wave of wetness consumes me.

Her hand grips the back of my neck before she pushes me back down. Her tip teases my soaked entrance. My mouth hangs open in anticipation as I feel her rock hard cock sliding into me. I push back, wanting to take all of her.

"Good girl." Her parises again, only heightening my arousal. I start moving myself against her, grinding my hips, her moans ate beautiful as her cock is buried deep inside me.

A bruising grip on my hips as she starts to pound into me. The bed thrashing against the wall, my head pushed further into the mattress. I try to hold myself up but am forced forward due to the sheer power she's using.

I can't help smiling to myself as she abs jackhammer into me. The pleasure is too much as she pull me up and again every inch of her now inside me. I grim against her. Her hand cups my breasts and she kisses my neck, her hand making its way down my front applying pressure to my clit it small circles.

"OH MY GOD, YES!" I scream out.

"DADDY PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME CUM!??" I wait for her answer as she continues to build the pressure. The coiling sensation tightens fighter rand further. I hold myself back as much as possible.

In my ear, she whispers, "Let go, baby." My whole body convulses she's rubs over my clit hard enhancing .y orgasm, the feeling in my legs gone as she still pounds deep inside me. My body feels almost batters fall forward, but she holds up and into her chasing her own release. Ny head falls back on her shoulder. Exhausted, I gridn against her, wanting to help fulfil her.

"Keep going, baby. You can do it, such a good girl."

I grind against her the best I can, feeling her dick twitch in me.

"Fill me up, Daddy." I look back at her, my eyes heavy as she speeds up. "Florence! fuck!" I can feel her hot cum filling me up I moan at the feeling as she holds herself inside me.

We stay in the position for a few moments before she pulls out, leaving me feeling empty. Her arms hold me close to her. Unable to speak or move, she cleans me up being very gentle and putting one of her t-shirts on me.

She pulls me close, kissing my head due to sheer exhaustion. I fall asleep easily in her arms...

7 weeks later.

We've been dating of sorts. However, I need to tell her something big...

"You're pregnant??" I nod. I'm not sure of her reaction.

"That's amazing... I.. oh my, come here!" She pulls me into a sweet kiss.

6 months later.

"Florence, we have been through so much. You're my best friend, and now we have this little boy on the way. I've never been more sure I've wanted to spend my life with someone... Will you marry me?"

4 years later

"Zak, come on, buddy!" Y/n calls after our son. He comes running down th oath and jumps into his mother's arms.

"Ready lil guy??" He nods, hanging onto his mother's neck she puts him I in the car, and we get it.

I look next to me seeing the love of my life, and I'm the back of our adorable son. It may have taken a little while, but we got there, I got there with her, and it was totally worth the wait...

A/N hey guys! I think this is the longest single chapter I've written. I hope you enjoy it! Sorry to everyone who wanted femxfem, but I have 2 requests to write, so 1 if not both will be femxfem 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 5.8K 74
Oneshots of one of the cutest madafakas on dis earth. TW: Smut, Adult Language, (Mentions) self-harm and/ or abuse ⚠️ I don't proofread ⚠️
156K 2.7K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
9.3K 175 22
So Wattpad deleted my previous one shot book, so here we are again, with new one shots, and new characters to write about.
55.6K 724 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...