Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫Chapter-28💫

5.5K 229 69
By ivna_jung

I am 17 now.... Wow. The world still feels same. Nothing new......

But Happy Birthday To Me........

Here's your chapter. Hope you like it.

💀💀💀

YN- Why? And how did you all get to know it was Gyuri Unn-- who did it?

Hoseok- Actually, we all were in Yoongi Hyung's ward when Jimin went out to look Gyuri.

YN looked at Jimin and Jimin continued

Jimin- I was coming back when I saw Gyuri talking with someone on the phone.

💀Flashback 💀

Jimin saw Gyuri talking with someone. He heard her saying

Gyuri:
I don't know how they saved him Dad.
I myself emptied the whole bottle in his bowl

Hearing this Jimin widened his eyes.

>>> Bottle? Is she the one who.....?

He again looked at Gyuri.

Gyuri:
Dad. Don't worry.
I will make sure that Yoongi die.
Just give me some more time.

Jimin was now fully sure. He immediately went to his Hyung's and told them what he heard.

Namjoon and Taehyung still refused to believe. They love her as much as they love their other brothers so it was a little difficult for them to believe that their sister is behind the condition of their brother right now.

On the other hand Jin and Hoseok were raging in anger. Jin stood up and left the room.

Jimin- Hobi Hyung... Go and handle Jin Hyung before he kill that Gyuri here only.

Hoseok nodded his head and rushed outside. He saw Jin going towards where Jimin told them Gyuri was.
He rushed behind but alas! He was late. Cause as he reached their he saw Jin standing there while holding Gyuri's neck while she was trying/struggling to free herself.

Hoseok- Hyung!! Leave her!!

Hoseok said as he ran to Jin and dragged him away from Gyuri.

Gyuri- Are you crazy or what?? You almost Killed me!!

Jin- If Hobi didn't came.... I would have really killed you.

Gyuri- Why!?

Hoseok- Oh Don't act innocent Gyuri. We know what are you planning behind our back. Just stop this act and leave from here before Hyung actually kill you.

Hoseok said. Gyuri made a fake confused face before saying

Gyuri- What are you talking about Oppa? What did I even did to you guys?

Jin- Stop The Act Gyuri!! We know you are the one gave posion to Yoongi!!

Gyuri was shocked hearing this but soon her shocked face was replaced with a smirk on her lips.

Gyuri- Oh... So you found out. Good. I did. So what?

Hoseok- Are you mad? You tried to kill you own brother?!

Gyuri- Brother? *Scoff* We are cousins. Remember. And I don't really like that Too go so thought why not end him but that bitch (doctor) saved him.

Hoseok who was holding Jin, Let him go. Jin wet may Gyuri and slapped her on her face.

The slap was so hard that Gyuri almost fell on the ground bit she somehow stood up. But before she could process anything, she found herself in the ground with another sting pain in her right cheek this time.

She looked up and saw Hoseok was also standing with Jin this time.

Jin- I am giving you an hour. Pack your bags and leave Kim Mansion.

Hoseok- And If We again saw you there, We will really not hesitate to kill you.

They both said and walked away from there. Gyuri looked at the walking figures slowly disappearing from her eyesight.

💀Flashback Ends💀

YN- Ohh. Then why is she here again? She hurted my Yoongi Oppa. I hate her.

Hoseok- The feeling is mutual YN. And about her being here....

Jimin- Like Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung, Dad also don't believe in us. He actually always wanted a girl but all his real kids were son so his affection is a little more towards Gyuri.

Hoseok- Gyuri took advantage of this and started coming here telling us that is we refuse she will tell him. And than we all know we can't do anything.

Hoseok said. YN sighed. Hearing all this, she started to hate Gyuri more.

She was in deep thoughts when suddenly something came in her mind. She looked up at the brothers who were talking with each other through their eyes.

YN- Can I ask you one thing?

They both broke their eyes contact and looked at her nodding their heads.

YN- You both no no..... you all don't like Mr. Kim. I mean you don't have a good relationship with him Right?

Jimin and Hoseok were a little surprised that how does she know. They looked at each other and again at her slowly nodding their heads.

Jimin- How did you knew?

YN- Well... When I firs came here for dinner Jin-shi and Mr. Kim's talk gave me a little hint.

Then, Yoongi Oppa, Namjoon Oppa, Tae Oppa, Jimin Oppa you and Kook Oppa never talk about him let alone sat his name.

And Hoseok-shi, you calling your own Dad as Old Man tells me that you also don't like him.

Hoseok and Jimin were shocked after listening to her. They were about to say something rhn suddenly YN said

YN- But this is good. Don't tell my Mumma.... But I also don't like him.

Hoseok, Jimin- Really? Why?

YN- I spent like two three days with him.... And I got to know that he don't care for any of you. And I don't like those type of people.

My Dad, married another Woman but he still loves me. He calls Me everyday and Mr. Kim. It's been more than 2 weeks since he and Mumma left, did he called any one of you? No. My Mumma also called me everyday. But he didn't.

A person who don't take care for his own sons, will take care of me?  Will Love Me? Never.

And I don't like people like this. They are mean.

She said leaving Hoseok and Jimin again in shock.

>>> Is she the same innocent YN?

They thought Looking at each other before looking back at her.

YN- Anyways, since we all don't like him. He is none of our concern. Now tell me one more things. If somehow Namjoon Oppa and Taehyung Oppa believe us that Gyuri is not good, will there be any chances that she will every come here again?

Jimin and Hoseok thought for some seconds before shaking their heads.

Hoseok- I don't think so. Taehyung will kill her.

YN- Not surprised. I already saw that side and I am sure he can do that..... So what we have to do isake Namjoon Oppa and Taehyung Oppa believe that Gyuri is not good.

Hoseok, Jimin- And How will we do it?

YN- I have a plan.

YN said as she signalled them to com closer to her. As they went, she told them the plan. Hearing the plan, Jimin and Hoseok smirked .

YN- How is it?

Hoseok, Jimin- AmaJin.

YN- Huh? What is AmaJin?

Jimin- AmaJin is amazing in Jin Hyung's language. There are so many words. You will learn them.

YN- Ok. I am sure this plan with work.

Hoseok- It will.

YN- So, how about a small party tomorrow evening? In the happiness of that Gyuri leaving our lives?

Hoseok, Jimin- Sure. It will be fun.

YN high fied with both of them.

Hoseok- You are not that Innocent as I thought.

YN- Hwa are you saying Hoseok Oppa. I am Innocent. Just not oblivious and a fool. All innocent people are not fool.

She said. Jimin nodded his head giving a thumbs up to YN while Hoseok just stared at YN.

Unknowingly a small smile came on his lips. Jimin and YN looked at her when they saw he was not saying anything.

Both were shocked seeing him smiling.

Jimin- OMG!! HOBI HYUNG IS SMILING!!!

Hearing Jimin's shout, Hoseok came out from his thoughts. Ignoring Jimin he looked at YN and said

Hoseok- When did you accepted me as your Oppa?

And that's when it YN and Jimin that she called him Oppa. Jimin also looked at her.

YN- I... I don't know. It came out naturally like I am calling you from so much time.

Hoseok- It's Ok. I love it when you called me Oppa.

YN- Really? I can call you Oppa?

Hoseok- Yes. You are helping us getting rid of some unimportant person so it's the least I can do. You can call me. But not in school.

YN- Ok.

YN said and suddenly hugged Hoseok making him starled again. But again he wrapped his arms around her with a small smile on his face.

Jimin looked at both of them with a smile before he also joined the hug.

>>> Thank You for coming in our lives YN.

They both thought.

💀💀💀

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Did you loved this YN?

What is the plan YN made?

Do a vote and Comment

A very big chapter after a long time.

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1515

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 59K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
669K 20.5K 66
Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise, do something against them, and you'd fa...
94.7K 2.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] The Min family is the biggest Mafia family in the entire Asia. Though they were supposed to love both their princesses, one is a...
106K 587 35
one shots with some of the usual characters but more of the uncommon ones so there's more of a variety 🥰 Requests are open!