The Successors {Dark fall}

By BlazeyWriter

What if they succeeded on making Leon pregnant? what would happen to the kids? would they encounter such unpl... More

The Discussion
The Birth of the Successors
Reveal of the Twins
The Training and The Check-up
Conversations
The Visit
Bond
The Ex Ruler and the Bastard
Mana Manifesting
Free Time
Deus
Nergal
New Creations and New Masteries
Christmas Special

Dining Talks

1.8K 34 6
By BlazeyWriter

In the dining area where foods have been prepared in the long big table, there sat the two twins, sitting side by side, munching down the foods whatever their hands lands on. it doesn't matter since it was made by Mephisto and it sure does leaves a pleasant tastes in their tongues. they aren't choosy, only if the food is made by Mephisto.

soon, some light footsteps were headed towards the area. a male with purple eyes and short light hair approached them.

He sat on the opposite side of the twins with disinterest of their presence.

The two siblings were shocked seeing their 'mother' in the same table as them, sitting in front of them.

Cale's eyes studied the male in wonder and interest at the sudden appearance of Leon.

Usually Leon would eat inside of his room or would go earlier or later than everyone else to avoid confrontations.

Leon, who noticed the red eyed child staring, looked at him with indifference and asked, "what?"

Cale quickly shook his head and answered, "nothing" before continuing on munching their food.

Leon's eyebrow raised seeing the amount of foods they are eating. it seems like despite their small appearance, they could almost take a giant and still won't be filled.

Mephisto arrived the room with another set of food in his hand, as if expecting Leon to arrive.

"here. what a rare sight to see you sit with your children" Mephisto said smiling 

"I did not come here to play family, my only sole purpose here is to take my food and then leave as I am feeling famished" 

"don't worry, I know that."Mephisto said placing Leon's food in front of him

"enjoy your meal" Mephisto said before backing up, standing behind Leon, watching them.

They all sat in silence as they eat, the clanking of the tablewares and their munching of foods are the only sources of sounds.

"Hah! I'm beat!" a loud voice said approaching them.

"I want to take a rest now." a soft voice said beside the man.

"Oh? would you look at that, oh how I miss seeing your pretty face and the kids appealing faces" the white haired man said with a smug smile on his face as he sat on Leon's left side.

Leon rolled his eyes as he focused on eating, ignoring him.

"Papa!" Cale exclaimed happily seeing the red haired go towards them with a smile.

"Hey what about me!?" Deus said

"... oh... and pops." Cale replied with a deadpan expression.

"What's with your reaction!!??" Deus exclaimed as if he was offended by how he reacted.

Beryl giggled as he went between Cale and Cain giving them kisses on their heads. Beryl then sat next to Cain.

Deus huffed before grabbing a piece of chicken from the table, taking a bite on it.

"and here I was wondering where everybody went, turns out you are all in here." Nergal said, entering with his calm smile. he sat on the middle of the table, where the head or host would usually sit.

"It feels like this is the first time we all sat on the same table with everyone present." Beryl said with a gleeful smile.

"that's because it is"

Some silence then passed by again as they ate when Nergal then broke the silence, "How was your training for your mana, Cain and Cale?"

"good" Cain answered shortly before he once again placed a piece of meat in his mouth

"Cain's mana was really powerful! he was able to destroy some the surrounding's area!" Cale exclaimed thrillfuly, proud of his brother's achievement.

"is that so? then, good job Cain."

Cain perks up a little hearing his praise though it is hard to say with his expression like attitude.

"what's up? you never look for us unless you need something." Deus said while munching on his food

"how presumptuous of you but you aren't wrong, yes there is something I would like to talk about with you all, and It is indeed a miracle that I find you all here in one place."

"oh? do tell" Mephisto said intrigued as he went closer to the table, standing on Leon's right side.

"Is that so? then I'll be leaving." Leon said as he placed down the spoon and fork pushing his plate aside as he was about to stand up, not wanting to hear anymore or be included in this talk.

"No stay, I believe it would be better if you are informed on what i am about to say." Nergal said as his red eyes were targeted towards Leon's direction.

Leon lets out an exasperated sighed before sitting back down. 

Speak" Leon said with annoyance.

"patience. Well then, I believe you two have been improving well?" Nergal said referring to the twins.

"I think so?? why?" Cale answered.

"these two punks are doing fine, alright? especially this emotionless freak." Deus said with a boastful.

"Cain's ability have been improving significantly whereas for Cale, he is able to manage."

"Good, then I believe it's time for them to see the outside world of this place." Nergal stated

Deus' grin widens as Beryl's face was filled with shock and worry for the twins while Leon's eyes widen in shock but quickly composes his self. The two brothers glanced on each other, one filled with curiosity and one filled with excitement.

"What!? but they are still kids and they are too young for that!" Beryl exclaimed

"hah! oh please, when I was their age I was already hunting down different monsters for the clan!" Deus said

"Well this is different!"

"how is this different!? if they don't experience this worlds cruelness sooner then how do you expect them to grow stronger and survive in the wild once they grow up?!" Deus said hitting the table, the utensils making a clank from the impact.

"Deus is right, Beryl. how will they learn to grow up if you keep on trying to baby them?"

"but that's!-"

"When are we going to go!?" Cale exclaimed, grinning.

Beryl stooped mid on his sentence hearing Cales question in shock.

"probably sometime for the next time that pass when everything needed, your things are ready and prepared." Nergal answered him, satisfied.

"Nergal!!"

"Papa, we will be ok! I promise! and plus I have always wanted to see the outside." Cale said as if trying to reassure the panicking dawg. 

"Cale, you don't understand.. the outside is filled with disgusting, cruel and vile creatures!"

"I know! but Cain will surely be enough to take them down!"

Mephisto lets out a chuckle beside Leon.

Leon rolled his eyes as he spoke in a harsh voice "let them, they aren't that fragile to just crumble on these creatures hands."

"But-"

"We will be fine" Cain said, staring at the red hair.

"... fine, alright then.."

"good, and besides that, your training shall be more harsher in preparation and you shall have 2 whole day to rest just before your departing."

"when is the training going to rise in difficulty?" Cale asked

"after tomorrow, so enjoy your free time before you receive the training."

"ok!"

"Mephisto, and I trust that you'll continue on observing their health and improvements?"

"of course, I would still continue on doing that even if you don't tell me."

"hehe, Cain we can now finally go outside! can you believe it!? I wonder what kind of creature lurks there? oh oh oh! I wonder what kind of creature we will be encountering."

Cain nodded at his words. he then stood up from his seat and began to walk away, Cale followed, walking beside him just as after he said that they are done eating and will be heading first.

Just as they left the room, Nergal once again began speaking, "Deus, you will be uncharge of their training as usual, and Beryl, I trust that you too will teach them a thing or two."

"Nergal, shouldn't at least one of us accompany them just incase something happens to them??"

"We'll see, if the outcomes of their training shows that they are not in par to the creatures outside then I suppose I will consider that, but if the outcome shows otherwise and they will be able to handle, then they can just go on their own."

"hah, so if Deus say they will be able to manage these creatures then no one will come with them? what if something goes wrong? what if something more powerful comes after them?" Leon said with scrutiny, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you worried about them, Leon?" Nergal asked with an amused smile.

"What? No!! I'm just saying!"

"heh, those punks are too hard to break, you said it yourself Leon, so don't worry" Deus said with a laugh.

"but mister Leon is right... what if something like that did come after them?" Beryl said with caution

"No, they won't just break, if they will be handling this land, then they should be able to handle such things. Especially Cain, he has too much, a lot of potential."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.4K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...
176K 4.5K 28
" Your Pregnant" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. . . . So what happens when a drunken one night stand with her twin sisters fiancΓ© gets her one in a million. Her...
167 3 5
After the elves' attack on the Clover Kingdom, Iris finds herself pregnant without knowing who the father is. In a panic, she flees the Capital to li...
3.3M 132K 66
What do you do when you wake up pregnant and without memories? I woke up after the car accident unable to recall who I was, where I was and why I was...