Our Love Story

By onetimeprize

They had their love stories so it's only fair we get ours, if we get one at all... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
four
five - instagram feed
six
7
9
ten - instagram feed
eleven
twelve

8

257 11 0
By onetimeprize

Jayda Xureila Conway
August 8
📍 mall

"When we get in this mall everything you touch is getting paid for, and if you decide not to touch anything I'll buy the whole store." She told him turning off the car.

"Okay mama." He told her opening the door for her.

"Seriously, it's your birthday and I actually want this to be a shopping spree." She pouted looking up at him.

"Ight now when I get in here and make them pockets hurt ion wanna hear you crying," He laughed.

"I'm not." She smiled kissing chin, then slowly up his jaw line. Standing on her tippy toes she kissed under his ear then back behind it while all he could do is grip her waist and try not to groan to loudly.

"Mama cut it out." He said grabbing her neck and pushing her back slightly. She was such a tease.

"Ok." She innocently smiled. They made their way in to the mall with security around them and went to Footlocker first.

Jayda let him shop giving her opinion when he asked for for it. She paid for the shoes and went into the next store.

They went in as many stores possible before the crowd of supporters around them got to big and they had to leave.

All the bags got put into the trunk by Atlas and security while Jayda sat in the car.

"We good?" She asked as he got in. He nodded and she pulled out to make way to the next destination.

"Play me sum unreleased." She said looking over at him.

"Ight lemme see." He replied going through his phone.

I ain't got no flaws
So please don't bring your hoe 'round me
I brush my teeth, then floss
These diamonds, ain't no cavities
Boy, I got all this sauce
Foreign bitches be on me
Got diamonds in my watch
I can't tell what time it is

3 minutes later

"Whatchu think mama?" He asked.

"I like it. It's different from what you usually put out. It's not gone be for everybody but it's definitely a hit." She replied.

"Thank you lil folk."

"You're welcome beau." She replied parking the car again.

"Nah you already spent enough money, turn this bitch back on." He said looking sat the store logo in front of them.

Jewelry Unlimited.

"Get your ass outta the car."

He threw a tantrum before getting out and opening her door.

"Hi Wafi!" She beamed walking in.

"Hey Wayda, wassup Von."

"Not shit." He shrugged. Jayda glared over at him.

"Wafi ignore his attitude, he don't want me spending money."

"I can show y'all what I got that ain't gone hurt ya pockets to bad." He offered.

"No need Ill just pick sum for him."

"Ight cool."

They made their way around the store looking in all the displays. Jayda picked out what she liked and Atlas too after he finally came around.

"Wafi youn never be recording when I come in and ion like that." Jayda said handing over her card.

"What's the next occasion you'll be in here, I'll set something up for you."

"Ion know it might be a while." She pouted.

"It may be sooner than you think." He replied looking behind her at Atlas.

"Why?" She asked looking at the both of them.

"Ion know." He shrugged. "I'm just sayin in general."

"Oh okay well if something come up I'll let you know then we'll go from there."

"Alright see y'all later. And happy birthday grumpy." He joked.

"Thanks Wafi." Atlas laughed.

Now the couple was finally on their way back home.

After bringing the bags in and getting situated it was now nearing 6 o'clock which is right on time for the schedule.

"What's next mama?" He questioned with his head in her lap.

"I know clubbing isn't really your scene and you only go for me so I set up a chill night for you and the guys. Games, food, and drugs." She smiled down at him.

"Mama you gotta stop call my za drugs, make me feel like a crack head or sum shit!" He laughed. "Thank you though, I really appreciate it." He said kissing her stomach. "Today was amazing."

"lol You're welcome Beau."

"What time they supposed to be pulling up?"

"Six thirty- seven. You can take a nap if you want, I know we been goin all day."

"Bet." He replied starting to get comfortable.

1 hour later all his friends had arrived and they were situated in the living room with all the food and snacks a big bitch could dream of.

Although Atlas thought this was the last surprise Jayda was back in her room packing their bags for the trip she'd planned.

Sitting on her closet floor she was surrounded by clothes, his and hers. She honestly should've been packed her own, she was just so last minute.

"Hi guys." She smiled answering the FaceTime call from her friends.

"Damn what hit your crib, a tornado?" Des questioned.

"Might as well. I'm tryna pack for our trip." She explained.

"You want me to come over and help." India offered.

"Yes please. I should've been did this I just procrastinate so bad." She whined.

"Same." India laughed. "I'll be over inna second." Then she left the call.

"Des you coming to?"

"Nah y'all got it. Imma talk to you later Rey, enjoy yo trip."

"Okay I love you."

"Mhmm." She replied hanging up.

30 minutes later Jayda was making her way to the front door to open it for India.

"Hi sweets!"

"Hey babydoll!"

"You hungry?" Jayda asked.

"Always." She laughed following Jayda to the kitchen.

——————
Excuse all mistakes
Like and comment
Later munchkins 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 130 5
Naruto had been banished by the leaf on the orders of the Hokage for bringing Uchiha Sasuke back and had his toad contract cancelled but before anyth...
598K 43.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
25.3K 499 17
(π”π¬πžπ 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐰𝐒π₯𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐀π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬) JhenΓ¨ has always been a outcast in her family, going into foster care and for a while she loses...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...