๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ || ๐‹๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...

By sxfttargaryen

" ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’”๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ " - ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† โŽฏ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š... More

๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ/๐†๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, ๐…๐จ๐  ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐‘๐ฎ๐›๐ข๐œ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ & ๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐“๐Ÿ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐–๐š๐ง๐ก๐ž๐๐š ๐๐“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐–๐š๐ง๐ก๐ž๐๐š ๐๐“๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐˜๐ž, ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐‡๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

3.4K 116 19
By sxfttargaryen

Hera walked over to the large white cell door and looked through the tiny window and jumped, when she saw someone wearing a radiation suit, who looked at the girl for a minute before walking into Monty's cell and the blacked - haired girl began to panic, when she saw that Monty wasn't there.

" Hey....hey, hey......where Monty? What the fuck did you do to my friend? " Hera yelled as she banged on the door but got no reply, Hera backed away from the door and looked behind her and saw a IV stand and she rushed over and grabbed it, she then ran over to the cell door and smashed the camera above the door before driving the metal through the small window and reached her hand through it, unlocking the door and yelled in pain, when she cut her arm on the broken glass that was left on the window.

Hera pushed open the door as her blood dripped onto the floor, she then bent down and grabbed a piece of the broken glass and grabbed it tightly causing blood to drip from her hand, she rushed over and yanked the radiation mask off the person to reveal a black haired Hispanic girl, who backed away as she saw Hera standing there.

" What are you doing? I'll be contaminated " the girl exclaimed and Hera glared at her before shoving her against a wall and held the glass against the girls neck.

" What the hell did you do to my friend? " Hera glared as she pressed the glass into the girls neck causing it to bleed.

" He's fine, you don't understand, ok? He's—" the girl said frantically but was cut off when Hera turned her around and held the glass to her neck tighter.

" Take me to him or I'll slit your throat? Got it? " Hera said in a threatening voice and the girl nodded lightly fear building up in her, Hera then dragged her out of the contaminated room and walked out and into a large room.

" Hera, you're bleeding " the girl whimpered.

" How do you know my name? " Hera asked.

" It was on your chart " the girl terrified girl replied.

" How do they know my name? " Hera asked.

" I don't know? Please don't hurt me? " the girl cried.

" You want to live? Do exactly as I say? " Hera replied as she tried opening a door but had no luck and noticed that the girl was reaching for something and shoved against a wall and said " I don't think so? ".

" Key card, I just need my key card " the girl reassured her with a trembling voice before reaching over and scanned it and Hera then shoved her against the wall of the elevator.

" Which level? " Hera demanded and the girl pushed the number 5 button and she then shoved her against the elevator door.

" Who are you people? " Hera demanded but got no reply as the girl just sobbed " Answer me? How many of us are here? Where are they? Say something ".

" Arrived " a voice said as the elevator door opened.

Hera turned her around and walked out and looked in shock as she saw people laughing and talking as they ate, a woman looked over to them and yelled as she pointed at Hera " containment breach! containment breach! ".

Panic spread through the room as the people eating jumped up and began yelling and Hera loosens her her on the girl slightly and the girl quickly rushed away.

" Where the fuck am I? " Hera muttered.

Hera sat calmly on a bed in the infirmary, her wrists were strapped down, they had bandaged her hand and fore arm that had gotten injured, Hera looked up as the door slid open and a bunch of people walked in.

" Hello Hera, how's your arm? " a woman asked as she walked into the room as others followed her, Hera just rolled her eyes in response " Not much of a talker? Is she " the woman questioned as she walked over to the girl.

" Skill picked up from the savages, no doubt? That's fine " a man adorned in a suit replied before gesturing to the girl she temporarily taken hostage " Maya has something to say first, anyway ".

" You were the next on to be cleared through quarantine, another 10 minutes and you would've—" Maya snapped but was interrupted by the man clearing his throat " I'm not pressing charges " Maya muttered.

" Thank you, Maya....you can get your treatment now " the man said to Maya and the woman in the lab coat led her away, the man turned to the guards " The restraints aren't necessary ".

" Yes. Mr. President " one of them said as they walked over to Hera and undid her restraints.

" Dante Wallace " Dante introduced and held a hand towards her, Hera eyed it before shaking his hand and looked at his stained hands " Oil paint, that's right you're an artist too ".

Hera stood to her feet glaring at the man " Who told you that? ".

" Your people did, they also said you were their leader....looks like you and I have a lot in common, kiddo " Dante smiled.

" Where's my bracelet? " Hera asked.

" I'm sorry but we can't let contaminated items inside Mount Weather, we couldn't risk it, our protocol is very strict, Hera.......we prioritise safety over sentimentality " Dante replied and Hera looked down, that bracelet meant a lot to her, Bellamy had given it to her for her twelfth birthday, he had gotten Octavia a matching one for her eleventh birthday as well.

" How many of us did you capture? " Hera asked.

" 49, including you....but Hera, you've got it wrong, you're not prisoners, we saved you " Dante answered.

" Well, in that case you wouldn't mind if we leave " Hera scoffed " If there are 49 of us here, we still have people out there ".

" The patrol brought in everyone, they could find " Dante said.

" What about The Ark? It came down last night? " Hera asked.

" We saw it, there were multiple crash sites over a hundred square miles, if there were survivors....we will bring them in too, you have my word " Dante reassured.

" I want to see my friends " Hera demanded.

" Of course you do too, I would too " Dante replied before looking at the men behind him and they brought over a large chest and opened it and Hera saw different types of clothes, shoes and accessories " Change and meet me in the hall " Dante smiled before they all walked out of the room.

Hera picked up a black heels and snapped the heel off of the shoe.

Hera was brought to a large warehouse type of room and walked over to Dante wearing her new clothes.

" Sorry about the noise " Dante apologised as they began to slowly walk " Hydroelectric power from Philpott Dam, fresh water from our own underground reservoir, fresh food from our hydroponic farm ".

" i don't understand, you're on the ground? You know, it's survivable? Why would you stay here? " Hera questioned.

" It's not survival for us " Dante answered.

" The Grounders seem to have managed, just fine " Hera shrugged.

" Natural selection works, The Grounders, who couldn't survive in the radiation didn't " Dante answered " Those, who could passed on their DNA.....for better or for worse here, we never went through that process".

" Neither, did we? I mean, we've been on the ground now for......." Hera trailed off before replying " Solar Radiation ".

" Very good, your DNA ran the same gauntlet as the grounders, only because radiation levels in space are even higher, your ability to metabolise that radiation is even stronger " Dante said as they stopped in front of an elevator and be turned to Hera " Truth be told, our scientist was blow away by the efficiency of your systems, If not for that your friends would still be upstairs in quarantine ".

The elevator door opened and Dante gestured for the girl to enter and Hera entered and just before the door could slide closed but Dante stopped it " First give me the heel? ".

Hera rolled her eyes before reaching into her bra and grabbed the heel.

" You're not fighting for your life anymore, Hera.....you've made it.....welcome to Mount Weather " Dante smiled before letting the door slide closed.

Hera walked out of the elevator and walked into a room, where people were gathered listening to a woman speak, Hera walked closer.

" Hera " Monty smiled as he ran over and hugged the girl as everyone else came over with wide smiles.
Hera was the type of person that brought light into everyone's lives, the type of person, who would put others before herself and she was the type of person, who would die for the people she cared about.

Jasper pulled Hera into a hug, followed by Clarke after Monty had pulled away and she noticed that some of their friends weren't here.

" My siblings and Finn? " Hera asked in a worried tone.

" Hera, they...uhh.....they didn't make it " Jasper said sympathetically.

" No, no.....we don't know that " Hera cried not believing that her siblings and boyfriend were gone " What about Raven? ".

Clarke, Jasper and Monty didn't answer and Hera sighed.

" Hello, Hera...if you have any questions, I'm Keenan " Keenan smiled as she held out a folder to the girl, who grabbed it and the woman walked away.

Hera opened the folder and saw that the first page was a layout of Mount Weather.

Jasper turned and saw Hera walking to them with a binder in her hand as him and Monty were play fighting.

" Hey " Hera smiled as she sat down.

" You have to try the chocolate cake? " Monty said holding the cake towards her as Clarke joined them.

" Oh, don't mind if I do " Hera laughed as she used a fork to grab a chuck of the chocolate cake and she moaned and said " God, this is so good ".

Which caused the two boys and Clarke to blush, if there was one thing everyone agreed on is that they all once had a thing for Hera Blake.

" Here take a look at this, they gave us a map with no exits, I need you to tell me everything, you've seen? Every room, every hallway, every way out " Hera said.

" Way out? Look around you, Hera......there's no one hunting us here, first time in our lives, we're not hungry, why-why would we want to leave? " Jasper questioned.

" Because our friends out there and they need our help " Hera replied.

" They're looking for survivors.....and they're way better equipped to find them, then we are " Monty told Hera.

" This place is too good to be true " Hera scoffed.

" You're bumming me out, I'm-I'm gonna..get more cake " Jasper sighed before standing up and walked away.

" Clarke, please tell me, you'll help? " Hera said flashing her blue doe eyes at the blonde.

" Yeah, yeah...of course " Clarke smiled.

" Thank you " Hera smiled and kissed Clarke's cheek before standing up and walked over to Jasper and Maya.

" Hey, Maya right? " Hera smiled awkwardly as she placed her binder on the table and the girl nodded.

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry for this morning, I was scared and worried about my friends and...I hope you can understand that " Hera apologised and Maya nodded lightly with a scoff.

Hera smiled before grabbing her binder and walked away and pulled out the girl's key card, she had taken with a smirk as she nodded for Clarke to follow her.

Hera and Clarke walked down a hallway fast paced, when suddenly alarms began to ring.

" They know " Clarke said.

" Not a prisoner, my ass " Hera scoffed before running down the hall.

" I'm so gonna regret this " Clarke sighed before following the younger girl.

They stopped, when guards carrying guns ran towards them from both their right and left and Hera quickly ran straight as Clarke followed, they ran towards a door and Hera scanned the keycard and looked behind her noticing that the guards were close.

" Come on " Clarke yelled as she dragged Hera in once the door opened and closed it behind them and they turned and saw they were in a dark unfamiliar place, Hera grabbed the wires on the door and pulled them causing sparks to fly.

" Come on, up the stairs " Hera said as she ran up the stairs, her friend following behind her and once they reached the top, they ran in a room and saw a large vault door and they ran to it and tried to pull the leaver but it wouldn't budge.

" damn it " Hera cursed before noticing a wheel door and began to turn the handle with Clarke's help before going to pull down the leaver but was stopped by Jasper and Maya.

" Hera, no..if you pull that leaver, these people will die, even a little radiation could kill them " Jasper pleaded.

" Don't make me shoot the both of you " Maya pleaded as she pointed a gun at the both of them.

" Wait, wait " Jasper said as he stood in front of his friends before walking over to Hera " Hera.....don't do this ".

" I don't believe them...plus, my brother and sister are out there.....so is my boyfriend " Hera cried.

" Why would they lie? " Jasper reassured " Listen to me....we are safe here, because of you...we're safe ".

" Not all of us " Hera replied.

" I'm the one, who fired the rockets......should I not have done that? Hera...when you pulled that leaver, you saved lives, don't throw that away by pulling this one " Jasper said and Hera put her hand away from the leaver as guards entered with their guns raised.

" There she is, hold it right there, hands up ".

Jasper and Clarke immediately put their hands as the guards grabbed Hera roughly and shoved her onto the ground as her friends protested.

Hera was dragged into an art studio by two guards.

" Loose the handcuffs " Dante demanded as he painted and one of the guards undid the handcuffs on Hera's wrists before leaving the room " There's a blank canvas, if you'd like ".

Hera grabbed a paint pallet and put some paints on it before walking over to the canvas and began to paint.

" I used paint the ground too " Hera said as she pressed the paint brush into the paint and dabbed it on the canvas.

" It's not just the ground, it's a memory " Dante replied.

" You've been outside? " Hera questioned looking at the older man before looking at her canvas again.

" Yes.......56 years ago......for five minutes, I was 7, when the first of what we call the outsiders appeared before that, we thought we were all there was....imagine our surprise " Dante replied.

" I don't have to imagine " Hera said.

" My father, this was his office at the time believed, it meant that the earth was survivable again.....and so he opened the doors....within a week, 54 people were dead from the exposure.....my mother and sister among them......" Dante turned away from the painting and took off his jacket " Loss....pain.....regret.....time eases these things, Hera but the only time, it's ever truly gone is......when I'm painting " Dante said as Hera moved away from the canvas.

" You didn't bring me here to talk about painting? Did you? " Hera said as she put the paint pallet down.

" I'm afraid, I have some bad news....our patrols have swept the area and found no evidence of survivors, either at your camp or from The Ark " Dante told her.

" How can they be sure? " Hera questioned.

" They can't, I've ordered them to keep searching " Dante said.

" I need to see for myself " Hera demanded.

" I'm sorry, I can't allow that....." Dante declined causing Hera to scoff " I'm doing this for your own good, Hera....it's not safe out there ".

" Radiation has no effect on us " Hera argued.

" It's not the radiation, I'm concerned about " Dante said before gesturing the guards to enter " You need time to grieve......these men will show you to your room ".

" And if I try to leave? " Hera asked.

" I like you, Hera.......but please don't test me " Dante replied.

Hera scoffed before walking out with the guards following her.

Hera was now in the dining room as everyone was stood up holding hands as Dante spoke " For the past and the future, we serve ".

" We give thanks " everyone said except for Hera.

" Good health...good food...and good company and the blessing of new friends " Dante said.

" We give thanks " everyone said before they sat down.

Hera grabbed a spoon and ate some of the soup with a smile, it was the best food she had in a long while, the girl looked over at the head table and saw Dante smiling at her and she smiled back. 

Hera walked into the dorms after dinner and smiled at Monty and Jasper before walking over to her bed and saw a envelope and briefcase on her bedside table, Hera grabbed the envelope and opened it.

Incase you get inspired

— Dante

Hera smiled before opening the briefcase and saw pencils, paints, a sketchbook and caulk inside.

Later that night Hera was sitting on her bunk and had her sketchbook in her hand as she leaned against the wall as she drew on the layout of Mount Weather that she had ripped out of the binder.

Hera was going t0 find a way out, she needed to see the rest of her friends, boyfriend and siblings.

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐇𝐢𝐢,

𝐒𝐨 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 re- 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 I hope you guys will stick with me and this book
Cause I've come to love Hera and hope you guys do to.

P.S — Finn and Raven don't date in this book their just best friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 5.6K 38
[THE 100 / SEASONS 1 & 2] [GRACE PARKER SERIES] [BOOK ONE] [COMPLETED]
3.3K 114 8
"๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต" "๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ?" raven reyes x fem!oc the 100 (s1-s?)
120K 3.5K 75
แดแด€ส แดกแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด€ษขแด€ษชษด แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸแด‡xแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด‹แดแด แด›ส€ษชแด‹ส€แดœ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฑแด‹แด€ษชแด‹ส€แดœ แดแด‡แด„สœแด€ษดษชแด„. แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แด›แด‡ส€แด๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สœแด‡ส€ แดส€ แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ส€แดœษช...
504K 17K 70
-.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ , ...